Darla Blooms Ch. 03: Darla & Mary Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone lay where they were for a while. Greg had fallen back onto the back of the couch with Mary Ann still atop him, her head lay by his and his cock still inside her. Trey was laying on Darla, his cock having slipped free of her pussy. And Melissa had collapsed face down in her mother's crotch in a heap held up only by her mother's legs and the couch. Beautiful naked bodies filled the room. It was a glorious sight to behold.

Darla looked around her at the scene of sex and beauty. She was so content. Her wonderful husband lay atop her gently kissing her neck. Her new, 'lover' lay buried inside the woman she had just fucked. And the young and beautiful girl that had been her first woman was peacefully sleeping with her head on her own mother's crotch. A whole new world was available for her. She felt like she was in heaven!