All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 05'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
confused

my emotions swimm with each installment i read. I dont know if i can handle the pain and humiliation raining down on Carrie, but know i need to be with her for each episode. Thank you so much for sharing your artistry..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excellent

can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great job...Keep up the great work

Once again you have out done your self. The way you write I can sense what is happening to Carrie. Can't wait to see how everything unfolds thou. Still have questions. Like how did thy know Carrie and Julie was going to be at the Walmart that day? Anyways keep up the great work. Can't wait for chapter 6!

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 16 years agoAuthor
Unanswered questions

It is Sunday night and the Redskins are going to the playoffs... woot woot! Okay, in answer to the question about Walmart and Carrie's presence there... excellent question... I am quite certain it will be answered in a later chapter *wink*

You guys and girls are awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback and the encouragement. It really does make a difference to hear that my work is appreciated. Some of you have brought tears to my eyes with your support of my work. I shall make it a point to provide feedback to other authors that I read in the future. I usually just copy to word and read at my leisure and never get back to grade or provide written feedback. I encourage you all to do the same, there is no pot of money for those publishing here and a few words of appreciation truly does go a long way.

God bless you if it is fitting that he do so and a very happy new years to all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

This is among the best stories I read on the site. Especially loved the super market segment and the "show your stuff, close your eyes and wait" fantasy.

Can't wait for the next segment!

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
Why does Carrie continue to volunteer for this?

What sadistic young women for Carrie to have to deal with here. However, she continues to be a willing participant--as a masochist? I don't know yet. I still haven't quite figured out Jill and Darla although I can sense a bit of decency in them. I wonder, though, if their reactions to

Carrie's physical dilemma are in any way some sort of CYA. These cheerleaders are going way too far, yet Darla and Jill seem to brush that aspect off, only noting that the skin isn't broken? Jessica, I am really getting intrigued by this story way beyond all the sex stuff. Thanks for writing it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A bit relieved

I must admit: While reading this, I got really, really pissed at Rebecca. It's one thing to do what she did as a punishment with your sub, it's another thing to do it out of spite and malice. But either way, I'm enjoying the story very much so and can't wait to read the rest.

-Tip

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

Your mastery of the genre knows no limits. The pace, the development of characters, the plot, all superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Glad I can read this all in one

I have a horrible feeling that carrie will have to take a devastating fall before I get to the end.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

why would any one let this Darla and Rebecca doe these things to a young virgin like that. It is apparent they have turned her into a lesbian and that should be a person own individual choice. Darla knows nothing about D/s and Jill knows it so why are they letting it go on. I see mental problems for Carrie if it goes on much longer. I know its just a story but it seems to real.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
oh so good

I can't put it down, and just keep reading. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I read this story for maybe 2 or 3 times. I just feel sorry for Carrie. And I already read the whole story. Why aren't you end this story ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1337 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES