All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 10'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica, It's great to have you back, Excellent way to continue the saga of Carrie. It was well worth the wait. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great to see you writing again

you did an exellent job in grounding carrie and the others. I look forward to more of carrie's ordeal. Keep up the good work. xoxoxo Li_Bare

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot

I had no trouble suspending disbelief. Your stories rock. the waiting nearly killed me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks for continuing this good story.

Goose7Goose7almost 15 years ago
What can I say...

...the wait was worth it...yet now I (we) have to wait more...this sucks...well hope its soon...great work!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love your work

Not too sure where your character is going on this one. Seems like Carrie is hitting a crossroads in her life. I hope it doesn't get darker, but i trust your instinct in writing.... i just hope u dont' keep us waiting too long. I realize that great writing takes time, and RL comes first. So with that.. Love yah girl

south_london_boysouth_london_boyalmost 15 years ago
Was it worth it?

Hell yeah! Fantastic new chapter...really worried about Carrie going all dark on us. My only complaint is that you've got me desperate to know what's going to happen and I've got to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too much tedium, not believable enough

A tiresomely painful story to read. Seems like every other paragraph has her sobbing, looking tearfully at Julie, whatever. If it's so bad (and it does seem way over the top), why doesn't she just shrug and walk away?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beyond believable

way over the top,,,,not evan close to believable...a women treated that way would hunt her tormentors down and shoo

t em in the head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so tired....

taking a decent person into such a dark area seems over the top in insanity, but I suppose since she's your character,that's just the way you want to head with her. Doesn't seem to me anything good is going to come of this story. Don't think I'll read anymore. Too harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great job

Great story can't wait for next chapter. Believable or not it is a story. Great writing keep it up.

kinkinessskinkinesssalmost 15 years ago
Potental .... and disappointment

I noticed that you have much talent as a writer but this story on some levels disturbs me, and i think it would be more appropriate if it was in the horror section. It has components of bdsm and some things which have no context in a true lifestyle relationship. But it is obvious you have much talent as a writer i hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Story!

I like where this is going. Nothing like taking an innocent girl and making her go canary.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Another masterful tale

Bravo! Keep this amazing story going.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 14 years ago
How much more can she endure???

How much more debasement does Carrie have to endure? With just over a month left in her bet, and all those favors owed to that skunk Rebecca, the queen of spite and vindictiveness, what other type of humiliation is there left for her to face? I know, as Sue uncovered, that Carrie gets off on this humiliation, but still, there are limits--or ARE there, with the likes of Darla and Rebecca, and Carrie continuing to buy into their bullshit.

Maybe for Carrie's identity to be formally revealed as the "mystery girl"? I am surprised that by now no one outside the planners of this evildoing has been able to put one and one together and figure out that it is Carrie who is in that gimp suit. After all, Carrie is never (supposedly) there to take part in the "festivities." SOMEONE eventually has to figure it out. Julie has SOME smarts. Maybe SHE will be the one to figure it out, and if/when she does, look out!!

Sorry, Jessica, I am not trying to take over your function of continuing this lovely story. Just thinking out loud.

I wish that Carrie would just listen to Farin and just not focus so much on getting Julie back but rather just give her time to sort out her issues. A best friend doesn't just turn gay all of a sudden? With that type of thinking, I don't think that she could be much of a friend to Carrie anyway at this point. I can feel for Carrie, just trying to quickly right the ship, but things just don't happen that way in life. Focus on what is immediately ahead of you, and let Julie go for the time being. With Rebecca, of all people, as a friend, Julie will realize quickly enough what a true friend friend isn't, just as Farin has discovered. A best friend doesn't lie. A best friend doesn't keep secrets. Yeah, Julie, Rebecca surely doesn't do any of that, now, does she?

I will surely be tuned in for Chapter 11 of this saga. Keep up the great work, Jessica!!

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Plealse

Please write more. i mean i could deal with a good period of happiness, as i seem to have to much empathy for carrie even though she;s a character . I love this story way to much though to stop reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story up til Chapter 10

Chapter 10 was a little over the top, I mean she's still got 2/3 of her

time remaining and she's going to be raped by her cheerleader friends

2 days in a row. She needs to be rescued if this story continues, hopefully by her BFF or her art teacher..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic, please please please more!

This and chapter 5 are my favorites. Can't wait to see what happens at Courtney's house!

PancakemixPancakemixover 13 years ago

the story needs to get a bit happier, and back to the simpler humiliations of the first few chapters, all this gimp-suit and mental breakdown stuff doesn't really do it for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
COME ON ALREADY!

MAKE JULIE KILL HERSELF! that'd be a really out of order thing :D!

make carrie tell her mom that she was being forced and abused by a scrawny little bitch named darla! make carrie W I N !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please!!

Add to the story!!!!

koala011860091koala011860091almost 13 years ago
Hope you pick this back up again...

I don't know how I missed this before now, but it's absolutely fantastic. I don't know if you're thinking you might write more of this, but I hope you do. I'll be fascinated to see what might happen if Julie has to face her own demons once she realizes she spent the lunch hour sodomizing her BFF...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absourbing....

This is a fantastic story. I couldn't stop reading it once I found it. The journey Carrie is going through is well written, and really puts you in the mindest of the character. I got absorbed in the story, and find myself willing Carrie to fight back and ultimately win, or sort out what she wants in life.

I really hope you take the time to finish the story, and hopefully with a happy ending for Carrie. She clearly has too much spirit and fight to become a sub for life, I can't wait for the realisation to click in her head that Darla actually 'threw' the pool match, and she actually owes her nothing. A bit of revenge maybe on the cards? Especially with Rebecca, and maybe Courtney.

I would also like to say that it is clear Carrie gets off on the idea of servtitude, but I think she needs to figure out that its just the 'idea' that excites her, and not necessarily being the one who provides the servtitude. Probably being a dom would suit her more. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Congrats on an awsome strory so far, can't wait for more!!!!

claire_bellclaire_bellover 12 years ago
Carrie Needs Revenge...

I kept on reading this story not for pleasure in the end as it went a bit far for my tastes after the first chapter but because of how engrossing it was. I felt so frustrated and disgusted, really wanted Carrie to just get all those bitches...when she was getting raped in the suit it made me feel sick. Fair enough if she wanted to be treated like that or got off on it, each to there own (consenting adult) but it didn't sound like she was enjoying it at all...so messed up.

Not surprised she was having a mental break down and suicidal thoughts. All the people participating made me sick, I could never do that shit to someone when they didn't want it because.... its rape! Even Julie and Farin disgusted me in the end, Julie because of her prejudice and ignorance and Farin because she is such a pussy, talking all about love but then letting your girlfriend get gang raped.

Kept on expecting Carrie to get revenge and for the story to end on high note at Chapter 10 but it seems the author has stopped writing. Such a sad and depressing tale, I definitely cant get off on this hard core shit especially the rape. But the author can definitely write a good story felt like I was reading an abuse novel.

Anyway don't think I will be visiting these stories again, no good feelings for me from this one, don't mind some light DOM and sub or light reluctance stuff but this is just too hard core for me, I need to the sub/reluctant likes it.

P.S. Not looking to offend anyone, just too much IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good set

good set of stories hope to read the rest a.s.ap

slaverowanslaverowanover 12 years ago
Please for the love of God

Someone please finish this story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Jessica, you need to finish this. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disturbing...

it's not just the fact that Carrie is a minor and being forced to to this that keeps making me cringe, but also the fact that there seems to be no one who is willing to show her the tiniest hint of sympathy, not even Farin. I'm not saying this to spite you, but i honestly think that you (and anyone else who finds this enjoyable) need some serious and extensive help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Meh, could really do with some serious revenge...

Otherwise it just serves to piss people off. She's obviously not a sub, and those that blackmail her DO deserve to be punished. Yeah, some of the scenes are hot, but if the protagonist keeps getting shit on with no outlet, suicide really is the only option. Would much rather have her just crack and go ballistic on those fuckers, preferably before she's too psychologically traumatized.

On another note, while we wait for this author to make up their mind about continuing, if others are looking for stuff similar to this (lesbian humiliation, nonconsent, etc.), they might wanna check out: lickablelucy23

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 11 years ago
Kind of old

Seems stalled. Lots of tears and depression but keeps doing the same things.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Not only did Darla ruin this girls chances at a respectabale life she is really a zombie now more than ever. This is terrible what is in the authors mind. How could this go on this long and no one can see what they are doing to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story is getting bad

I was skeptical with the pretense of this story at the beginning of strong will girl allowing her to be submissive over a bet that was set up? Now the story has gone beyond humiliation and pushing boundaries into torture and rape. Carrie is already broken and if any of this was true she would have committed suicide or gone postal and killed the whole bunch. The story is no longer interesting or erotic. Anyone giving this high score is just sadistic. This is not BSDM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cutting herself

I was re-reading your stories again after reading your new series because i just simply cant get enough :) just a small comment: i hope Jill finds out one day that Carrie tried to cut herself during her stint with Darla, but without being lenient with Carrie because they “owe her that much”. Just a tiny wish... keep writing! :)

DNIWEEDNIWEEover 6 years ago
shit story

in reality, even if she was that stupid to lose the bet and played their games, after punching courtney, she would have trying to do the same thing over and over again.

This story is realy aweful, like some pieces of shit trying to do as much mental damage as they could to a 18yo. I understand all of this shit and i like it ONLY if sub realy likes it and willing to play this "games", otherwise its a rape. Plus to mental damage they also destroying her life completely(she made to skip classes => cant stay focused => grades fall => shitty college)+destroying her friendship.

Like, she never asked for this. If it was real, i would have killed every single one of this lezbo gang(darla, jill, rebecca and 4-6 others of them).

Im haunted buy this thoughts, its too much. Like, if in the end none of this pieces of shit will die, idk, i gonna have to try realy hard to forget this shit.

EVERYONE who enjoyed this shit must be isolated from society to some kinda island where they gonna starve to death.

Humiliation submition and stuff is one thing, i understand it and i like it, but THIS, this is just a nonstop rape, that just destroyed a live.

And the most stupid thing is that its written good, author has potential to write REALY good storyes, but insted just posting this disgusting shit.

I have no idea how it can be so highly rated btw, it should be 2 points max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To DNIWEE...

...if you're going to leave such a long negative comment, you should learn how to spell correctly. Too many misspelled words.

artty67artty67over 5 years ago
Loved it

So much fun your detail is amazing. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Julie is a rapist, some best friend just cause she thinks she deserves it doesn't mean its not rape

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES