Darla's Games Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

"You are actually defending her!" I screamed. "Yes!" Julie shouted back at me. "You spoiled rotten bitch. She is your mom. Your only mom. She loves you and treated me like her own daughter too. She is a proud woman and raised my best friend mostly by herself. She is probably in the most pain of her life without you there and she might be going off the deep end. But hey, Carrie can't deal with it! So fuck you Carrie, it isn't all about you!"

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed and got out of the car and slammed the door.

I started to walk up the shoulder of the highway and Julie just drove along behind me. "Get in!" Julie yelled at me.

I kept walking. I didn't know where I was planning to walk to, but I didn't want to be in the car with that traitorous 'friend' of mine.

"Carrie, get your ass in the car. I'll drive you home and if you want I'll have Kelly drive me back to my place." Julie shouted over the engine.

"Fine!" I yelled and got back in and slammed the door.

"Buckle your seatbelt." Julie said as I folded my hands over my chest.

I did and she merged into traffic. We drove in silence for awhile.

"You know, you probably aren't going to listen to me right now, and that's okay, but I'm going to say it anyway. You have a pretty good life Carrie. You are independent. You speak your mind. You don't follow the crowd. You are strong. You are a wonderful, the absolutely BEST friend a girl could hope to have. And your mom made you that way. She was there when your Dad decided the piece of ass across the street was more interesting than having a family. She was there when you broke down every day for about a year. She was there when you chased his car as he drove away. She was there when you blamed yourself for him leaving."

"And now. Now, that she sent you to him, the guy she loathes, because she thought it was the best thing for you. Now, you are gone and she is alone, truly alone. And yeah, she fucked up, I'm sure she is hating herself even more now. Blaming herself because you are in trouble at school and now she has one more thing to add to list of her misery. And you are going to totally freak out on her because she is probably damned near suicidal and she reached for something stupid to fill the emptiness in her life."

"You have every right to be freaked out, I totally understand that. But she is your mom you ungrateful cunt. She loves you and has sacrificed for you and has made you the most incredible person I know. So, don't you dare hate her. I won't fucking allow it."

Her voice was climbing again toward the end. I heard her. I actually understood what she was saying. I wanted to be stubborn and self-pitying though at the moment. I started bawling again. I leaned over against my best friend and cried into her shoulder.

"Stop, you are going to make me cry and I'll wreck your pretty car." Julie said and hugged me tight while I ran a river of tears and snot into her shirt.

We drove like that until we got to the exit and Julie had to downshift. I sat back in my seat and helped her with the directions to my dad's house. She pulled in and gave a low whistle. "Nice digs." She smiled.

I turned to her and grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her lips. Julie's eyes flew open when I did it. The kiss lingered longer than I intended and I pulled away suddenly. She was looking at me with wide open eyes as I pushed myself back and I stared at her in horror of what I had just done.

"Oh God." I stammered. "Julie, I didn't mean it like ... I just ... Thank you for setting me straight." I turned and opened the door and got out quickly. I leaned against the door. What the hell did I just do?

Julie got out a few seconds later and hefted her bag over her shoulder. "Chill bitch, it's fine and I'm sleeping with you tonight."

I turned to face her and the fear in my face must have shown.

"Carrie, relax, I'm not going anywhere. Let's go meet your sister... I mean stepmother." She laughed.

Just about then the door opened and Kelly stepped onto the porch and summoned us inside. She was so young.

Julie intentionally bumped into me as we walked into the house together. I was about to give her the grand tour, but Kelly ordered us to go wash up for dinner. I took Julie straight to my room and she tossed her bag on the floor and jumped onto my bed.

"This a big ass bed!" Julie laughed as she bounced.

I jumped up there with her and we took hands and bounced together. "It is a HUGE FREAKING BED!" I shouted and we laughed and fell down on it.

"Girls, dinner is ready" Kelly called from downstairs.

"Let's go chill with your sister." Julie laughed.

"Choice." I laughed.

"What?" Julie asked. "Exactly." I laughed again.

We ran downstairs, momentarily forgetting my mom's gangbang and my uncomfortable kiss with Julie. In the dining room, four plates were set, and my dad was coming in from the garage looking pissed. He saw Julie and I and broke into a forced smile.

"Hey pumpkin." He kissed me on the forehead.

"Hi Julie, so great to see you two girls are still inseparable." He added.

"Hi Mr. Fitch" Julie greeted and smiled at him.

"So, what's for dinner babe?" My dad just called Kelly babe. I guess I still had to get used to things like that.

"Roast duck darling." Kelly smiled.

I looked at my plate. I don't ever remember having roast duck in my life. Julie made a face at me, similar to the way I was feeling. Poor little duck. We shrugged and took a bite though, after my dad sat down of course. It tasted good actually, she had glazed it with something sweet but tangy.

"How was your first day driving to school Pumpkin?" My dad asked.

I looked at Julie and smiled slightly. "It was okay."

My dad's smile dropped, "Just okay?"

I turned to look at him. School had actually been incredible today. It was everything after school that had sucked. "I LOVE my car dad." I grinned. "Today was incredible."

"Umm John?" Kelly interrupted his smile. "Can you help me in the kitchen for a moment?"

In other words, she wanted to talk to him alone. Adults are so funny sometimes. I don't know if they think we are stupid or they are just being polite when they talk behind our backs. But, I needed a second with Julie anyway, so it all worked out just fine.

I lowered my voice to a whisper. "I don't think I should tell my dad. What do you think?"

Julie whispered back. "Yeah, but you need to call your mom."

I knew she was going to say that. And I knew I needed to do it. I just wasn't feeling so forgiving quite yet. "I'll call her later." We took a few more bites of duck before my dad and Kelly came back in. I could see the look of concern on my dad's face and likewise a frown on Kelly's face. They sat down and ate a bite of their duck, looking like they wanted to start a conversation, but couldn't quite figure out how to begin.

The silence was very uncomfortable and thank goodness for Julie. She broke into it. "You have a lovely house from what I have seen so far. Carrie's bed is incredible."

I laughed. I saw the look of terror in my dad's eyes. He must have been thinking that Julie was my lover. Well, one of my lovers since he knew I wasn't monogamous.

He looked at me and seemed to think I was mocking him with my laughter. "Th-thank you Julie." He finally responded.

"Dad." I laughed. "Julie is my best friend. I don't bring my lovers home with me every night. Not every night." I laughed again.

Julie was blushing now. I thought that was odd. That kind of talk never seemed to bother her before. I hoped it wasn't the kiss, but realized that was probably exactly what it was that made her feel so uncomfortable now.

We broke into small talk after that, but I could tell there was an elephant in the room. After mostly cleaning our plates, Kelly offered to give Julie the grand tour of the house, which was an obvious attempt to get me alone with Dad. Julie smiled and accepted and the two of them headed off together, leaving my dad and I alone at the table.

"Carrie, I'm not going to beat around the bush here, you are old enough to ... well, what did you see at your mom's house today? She was frantic and called me, but wouldn't go into details. I'm worried about her."

I struggled with what I wanted to tell him. I mean, in all honesty, I was eighteen now, so I could decide for myself, or should be able to decide for myself, where I wanted to live and there certainly shouldn't be any custody battles to contend with over the information. But, this was my mom. She didn't need my dad to know about her personal life.

"I'd rather not talk about Dad, but I do need to call her I think." I finally said to break the silence.

He looked at me and I held his gaze. "Carrie, I want you to know something. I have always wanted you in my life. You were the very best thing that your mother and I ever did together. I probably could have won you in a custody hearing. Your mom has some issues, some of which you know about, some of which you probably never should know. I know in all you have seen or been told, I was probably the bad guy. If I could go back six years, I would have fought harder to at least get half your time."

"You probably don't know this and I'm not even sure it matters. I suppose I just want to tell you to help you look at me in a better light. Your mother had an affair before I ever met Kelly. You probably didn't know that. I'm not even entirely sure that it is a good time to tell you this, with everything going on right now. But, the point is, we are both human. We have and had certain needs, intimacy, and I mean more emotional, though the physical is important too."

"Dad, this is really... you aren't trying to give me a sex talk are you?" I interrupted.

He looked at me for a moment and then chuckled softly. "I'm pretty sure I'm about five years late on that. No, I just want you to realize, that we old people like sex too and I'll stop there before we both get extremely uncomfortable with this conversation. If you want to talk about what you saw, I'm here, or if you prefer, you can talk to Kelly about anything. You can even swear her to secrecy if you want and I will not push her for information at all. You have been through a lot with a divorce and it is amazing how well you have turned out in spite of all the craziness in your life."

"I just really want you to be happy in the end Carrie. In less than a year you are going away to college and then you will grow up and I won't see much more of you. So, this time we have together, is very important to me. It is a chance to really get to know you and hopefully help you to go into the world, after college of course."

I thought about what he said for a moment. No, I did not know that my mom had an affair before he ever met Kelly, that was new to me. Did it change things? Maybe a little, not much since he was the one who left. Still, I had to cut him some slack I suppose. "Thanks Dad. I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I will talk to Kelly about it, it's not something I want you to know. It wasn't anything insanely traumatic, but it was a kick in the head."

He laughed. "That's my expression."

I looked at him questioningly.

"Kick in the head... it isn't important, just some of the things that I apparently did teach you over the years."

I smiled. He smiled. We smiled.

I don't know if he had some transmitter button or what, but it was about that time that Julie and Kelly returned from their tour. "Carrie, I'm going to use your Jacuzzi tub. Ciao." Julie laughed.

"Hey, I haven't even had a chance to use it yet." I whined.

"Snooze and loose ho." She laughed and my dad raised an eyebrow at her calling me a ho I think.

I laughed.

"Hey Julie, before you go up, let me show you something in the garage." I smiled.

I got up and walked her over to the adjoining garage door and opened it and flicked on the lights. My dad's BMW was parked there. Julie looked at it with passing interest. "Yeah?" she asked.

"Want to sit down in a Beemer?" I asked her.

"Not really. I'm not impressed." She answered.

"Just check it out, the seat is really comfortable." I went down the steps and opened the door for her. She got in and I closed the door. She looked at me questioningly.

I laughed and ran back up and locked the garage door behind me. I ignored the pounding on the door and ran upstairs, into the bathroom and locked the door. I flipped the plug down and started drawing a nice, hot bath.

A few minutes later there was a loud knock at the door. "Carrie, open up for a minute." Julie laughed on the other side.

I laughed and opened the door and she looked at me with a wide smile on her face. "I just wanted to say that you are a despicable bitch."

"You, my dearest friend, are a sucker." I smiled.

She moved into the bathroom and while it was a bigger bathroom than the one at my townhouse, it was suddenly feeling a bit cramped. She stepped closer and was looking me right in the eyes. The laughter in her eyes softened and she said, "You should call your mom now, don't you think?"

I almost took a step back as she took another step forward. My breath was catching in my chest because she was now only inches from my face and we were still looking in each others' eyes and it was becoming very uncomfortable. She placed her hands on my cheeks and leaned closer and kissed me right on my lips. My eyes flew open and she closed hers and brushed my lips with her tongue.

I gasped and that parting of my lips opened them enough for her tongue to find purchase inside my mouth. My body stiffened and then a second later, relaxed as I kissed her back. Her hands moved to my back and pulled me close so our bodies were pressed tightly together. I turned my head slightly to the side and kissed her deeply, our tongues probing inside each others' mouths. I felt my pussy gushing with juices as her left hand worked its way into my hair and her right squeezed my ass. My hands moved to her hips and held on for dear life.

I felt her moving with me and let her lead the way. We were kissing. I had imagined this a few times and always felt so guilty. Now that it was happening, it felt so perfect, so right. I felt cooler now, my eyes were closed tightly, my imagination running wild. She slowly pulled her lips away, nothing sudden, just very soft and it happened so smoothly it felt right.

I opened my eyes as she untangled her body from my arms and noticed we were standing outside the bathroom. She smiled. "Go call your mom and you can join me if you want, but I'm getting into YOUR tub first bitch."

I didn't think this was a cruel maneuver, but I was surprised. I smiled. "Really? You are sinking to..."

And she cut me off with a soft, tongueless kiss before stepping back and closing the door.

I was breathless. I went to my room and lay on my bed, absolutely overheated. I waited a few minutes for my heart to stop pounding before calling my mother.

"Hello?" She answered on the second ring and sounded a little concerned.

"Hey mom." I nearly whispered.

"Carrie, oh God, I'm so sorry baby. It wasn't... I had no idea you were going to come and see me or I never would have had those people over."

"Have you... I mean... God Mom, what is going on?" I wasn't sure what I wanted to ask first. Was she always doing orgies? Was this a one time thing? Had she always been a slut?

"Carrie, I ..." she paused. "I should have never agreed to do that at my... at our house. That was really stupid of me. It won't ever happen again, I promise. I guess I just hated being alone at home and so I offered to... listen Carrie, it wasn't as bad as it seemed. God, what you must think of me now."

I started crying, but I tried to keep it quiet. "Are you okay Mom?"

"No honey, of course not, my daughter thinks I'm a ... Look, the two guys you saw me with, I have been seeing them for a long time. It ... I know it seems awful, but please believe me, I'm not just hooking up with strangers or anything like that. The other people, well it's like... "

"Okay, for a few years now, I have been involved in this group. We get together, usually at someone's house and party. I mean... well baby we have sex. We are all friends, it isn't like a bunch of strangers. I know it makes me look like a total slut Carrie, but I swear, I don't do half of what some of the girls do. I don't ... this is so difficult to explain honey. I never wanted you to know about it, it isn't that it is a bad thing, just not something that people who are not into it would understand."

Something clicked in my head then. "Mom, were you doing this when Dad was still living with us?"

The silence pretty much answered the question, a long period of it. "Carrie, look, let's meet for dinner tomorrow at home and I'll explain it to you. This is nothing to discuss over the phone. I just wanted you to know that I'm okay and make sure you are too. It looked dreadful I'm sure. Please, don't tell anyone, I don't want any of the neighbors to know about it."

"I already... well Julie was there when I walked in. I'll talk to her, she won't tell anyone. I'm not sure about tomorrow Mom, let me get back to you." I felt ... leveled.

"And Carrie, please don't mention this to your dad or Kelly, it would ... just don't okay?"

So, my mom's biggest concern was that nobody find out what a slut she is. Fine. "Yeah, okay mom."

"Thanks baby. I love you Carrie."

"I love you too Mom."

"How is everything with your dad? Are you okay up there?"

"Yeah, he's been great. Kelly's been great too, though I doubt you want to hear about that."

"Well, I think they are happy together. As long as they treat you well and don't forget you are there. I hope I made the right choice Care Bear. I miss you so much." She started to cry.

"I'm fine Mom. Look, let's... I'll call first from now on. There is no reason for you to spend all your time alone just in case I show up. I just... well, I didn't expect it that is for sure. So, I'll give you at least an hour heads up from now on okay? I don't ... I mean, you should have a life."

"Thank you baby, you are so understanding, so smart. I don't know how in the world I ever got so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter." She sniffed.

"I'm not all that, you should have heard me freaking out before Julie straightened me out."

"Julie is a great girl. I always did like her."

"Yeah, she is." I smiled. "Well, hey, I'm going to go get a bath. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay honey, I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight."

"Goodnight mom."

I went to the bathroom door. God the timing was horrible. All this drama in my life and Julie was...

Naked, behind this door. She was sitting in my tub, waiting for me. She...

"Hey Carrie." I jumped nearly a foot when I heard Kelly's voice. I was standing at the bathroom door like some sick stalker or something. How long had she seen me standing there?

"I ... umm..." I was just thinking of going in here and making love to my best friend, think Dad would be okay with that Kell? Yeah, not exactly thinking smoothly at the moment.

She laughed and took my hand and pulled me down the hall to my bedroom. I followed her, albeit reluctantly. She closed the door behind us and sat on the bed next to me. I was flushed and looking at my feet.

"Got the hots for your best friend huh?" She smiled.

"Is it that obvious?" I blushed, looking up at her, then quickly back down again.

"I've been there." She grinned. "But no, you aren't that obvious, except the waiting outside the bathroom door part. You are hiding it very well."

"I... I'm not really sure... " I trailed off, unsure what my thought even was, even worse how to get it out of my head.

"You are a sexually awakening woman Carrie. Believe me I understand how it is. Almost everyone you know or spend time with, you at least consider as a sexual partner or put them in the no category. Now, you and Julie have been best friends for a long time. Think about it. That's all I can tell you. It might work out, but chances are that you will both feel guilty after some incredible sex and then your friendship might suffer for it. Talk about it before you do anything. If you are falling in love and she is just experimenting, you both need to know that up front."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers