All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 15'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bydaseabydaseaabout 7 years ago
Welcome back

I for one love your story and do hope you have some more of it. Let us know if she finishes her time with Darla or she runs away. Please don't leave everyone hanging.

I am sorry that you had some issues to take care of, but am very glad you worked through them and came back stronger.

Keep up the good work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I knew you'd be back

And I always loved this story. What a journey you two have been on. Thanks for continuing. I'll be waiting for the next installment. No matter what!

krazikendrakrazikendraabout 7 years ago
Missed you...

So glad to see you back and writing more hot stories ! can't wait to see more !!!

Craig81818Craig81818about 7 years ago
Glad you're back

This type of story isn't usually my thing, but I love this series. You're an immensely talented writer. Looking forward to seeing what happens next with Carrie and Darla.

zapokamizapokamiabout 7 years ago

So glad that you're back! Thank you for this series.

artty67artty67about 7 years ago
Change

If anybody else had written a story just about day 15, I would of given it a 5. You have changed her so much, all of a sudden she is enjoying giving bj and anal that's really not the Carrie I love. It's the pain and humiliation she feels which makes this story so good, but that's gone in part which is such a loss. Please don't turn it into a story where she starts enjoying everything.

Up to this part you are one of the best writers on this site, please take her back to the original girl, I could believe.

Sorry to be slightly negative but after waiting so long I was hoping for more.

Please don't let my comments put you off it's still very well written and enjoyable, so thank you.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Yay

Happy dance...she's back.

Gamera2000Gamera2000about 7 years ago
Great to have you back

So glad to have you back. Have to say for a long time I would stop off at your page hoping to see a new chapter. I l look forward to more chapters.

nightshade99nightshade99about 7 years ago

It's always a pleasure to read you. I admire your dedication to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
After all this years atleast give us HAPPY ENDING

Its been a while I am checking for an update & its really sooo good to see it but now let Carrie win. I am not expecting the end of the story but just let her win.

CasualLurkerCasualLurkerabout 7 years ago
Great return!

Check every couple of weeks to see if you're back, so great that you are now! Hope all is well with you and thanks for the series update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this story!

Thank you so much for continuing this story. It ranks in the top 3 stories on this entire site IMO. Please continue, as I and many others I'm sure love following the adventures of Carrie. Some comments suggest Carrie win, however I would like to see Jill turn them down and tell Carrie she has to complete the rest of her 29 days. A special punishment should be handed out by Darla for Carrie allowing Farrin to take her away from her duty at the party. Whatever you write I know will be great, and I'll look forward to reading any updates on this GREAT STORY!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How the fuck does JuIie owe Farin anything!

It's her fault that all this shit is happening to her in the first place and if Julie wants this to stop she should go to the police and tell them Darla is blackmailing her. She absolutely no reason not to. Like she has had since day one. She is so incredibly stupid that it boggles the mind.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Carrie on the path to independence?

Glad to see you back after so long, continuing this saga. I have missed reading your stories and thought you had just gotten lost in your college studies and your life in general.

Anyway, regarding this chapter: I am very glad to see the growth in Carrie - no, not the outer sexual growth with the BJs and anal sex through the wall but the *inner* growth with Carrie slowly beginning to be able to assess a situation and the people within it more realistically and become more honest with herself, with the assistance of her mom and dad, Kelly, and her beautiful friend Julie. Unfortunately, though, Carrie continues to give Darla way too much power over her. I really would like to see a confrontation between the two with Carrie telling Darla to simply fuck off. In a sense I was glad to see the incident with Charles - yes, it brought pain to Carrie, but maybe she can grow through that pain and use that incident as a way out of her sick dependence on Darla. No more anonymous sex in the gimp suit in the girls' bathroom, giving strange girls oral sex in a department store dressing room, having dildos and pencils being stuck up her butt, and giving blowjobs and anal sex through holes in a wall. No more of these long, drawn out sessions eating out and finger fucking Courtney. Enough of the degradation. Enough!! Carrie is a good kid who deserves better.

Speaking of the gimp suit - there is this one loose end (to this reader) regarding Julie and Carrie. In the current chapter they cover their relationship, Carrie becoming Julie's first, etc. I distinctly remember Carrie in the gimp suit giving Julie oral sex. I am surprised that by this time Julie hasn't put 2 and 2 together and realized it was Carrie, not this mysterious girl from the outside who broke into lockers. Also, Carrie knew at the time that it was Julie she was giving oral sex to. They have resolved that blowup by Julie over Carrie's announcement of being a lesbian. I think, then, that they can resolve that incident in the gimp suit..

This comment is taking far too long, so I will wind down,

Courtney and Rebecca - get lost. You are just pawns of Darla's who are no longer needed.

Jacki and Rachel - I love you for your being there for Carrie during that treacherous incident with Charles.

Farin- oh Farin. What can I say about her? To me she means well but keeps making moves that put Carrie's ass on the line. I think she needs to get past the hurt of Carrie's moving on past her and to realize the difference between lust and love. She also needs to break the bond between herself and her treacherous sister.

I see that the Darla's Games series ends with the next chapter, so I hope to see at least the beginning of resolution of some of the issues I mention above. I hope that Jill can be of help to Carrie.

Peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES