Darlene Duncan Motivation

Story Info
Interpretation post 'Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife'.
4.1k words
4.44
6.5k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I have written new or changed existing stories based on reader feedback, I've never tried to continue the work of another writer until now. As a fan of Stormbringer in general but specifically the story 'Everybody loves Raymond's wife' (and I strongly recommend you reading that work before continuing here). Storm bringer has been kind enough to agree for this work to be put out there. I wanted to submit this version of my thoughts on where the original could have gone afterwards even though the authors sequel, 'Not another Teen story', was another excellent work in a long archive of stories.

This story depicts cuckold, Interracial anal and group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Darlene Duncan still couldn't believe her transformation from this time last week. Sure, she managed to maintain her air of confidence in her classroom, most of the staff and students at her school saw her as the petite, pleasant teacher that always seemed to have time for them whenever they had a problem that needed solving.

Her husband was one of the few people who knew different, the same went for the school's janitor Malcolm Washington and his son Jamal who at 6 5 towered over her slight frame barely reaching 5 feet. You see Darlene Duncan, darling of the PTA, was a slut for black cock who couldn't get enough of big cocks that she only seemed find on black men as demonstrated just three days ago when she had been double penetrated by the father and son pairing while her husband watched on in disbelief, gagged and tied up in a bedroom closet with the door left ajar so that he could see first her degradation and then eventual willing participation in previously unspeakable sex acts.

Jamal needed to graduate as he already had a job lined up with a big pharma company and he had come up with the idea of making a fake sex tape to coerce the pretty but wholesome teacher to change his grade so that he could leave school behind and start to follow his dreams. To try and get hold of the tape the teacher had performed oral sex on Jamal as a prelude to first Malcolm fucking her and Jamal breaking her anal cherry prior to her being sandwiched between the two men as they alternated between fucking her pussy and her ass.

The two men had left while Darlene was showering once more and that was when she discovered her husband, who had arrived home early to give his loving wife a romantic surprise only for Malcolm to subdue and bundle him in the cupboard so he could witness the unthinkable things his wife would eventually willingly do to these two men.

Darlene had taken a while to recover, especially her sphincter, but on her journey from the school today she had received a message from Malcolm instructing her that he would be calling around tonight and expressly stating that she was to be wearing her best lingerie for him. Her heart was beating almost out of her chest at the anticipation of receiving more black cock again so soon after her initiation. This previous female activist was now reduced to a slut hell bent on one objective, to provide as much pleasure as she could to men -- more specifically men with big dicks. She had asked "What about my husband Raymond?"

"What about him, bitch?" Malcolm had spat out at her in response, "He can either sit and watch again or he can fuck off for all I care."

Darlene had walked in her front door to find her husband sat in his usual seat reading the newspaper. Things had been a little frosty after she discovered him in the closet, he had been so comprehensively cowed by Malcolm that she had told him "I still love you but things have to change around here. Malcolm and Jamal will be making repeat visits and I'll be here to welcome them any and all the time. You handle that however you want but those are the facts of where we go from here." Raymond had slept in the spare room that first night but evidently accepted the new status quo the following night when he humbly walked into the bedroom and curled up in bed facing away from Darlene as she massaged Aloe Vera into her abused butt -- she needed to accept her black lovers at a moments notice and had no idea when she would be contacted again, she was determined to be ready at the drop of a hat. Closing the front door Darlene addressed her husband, "Malcolm is coming around this evening. I have no idea what he wants but I thought it only far to warn you." She then made her way to her bedroom to get dressed as the janitor had instructed.

Her husband was stunned as his beautiful wife descended the stairs. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panty set, suspenders and black lace topped silk stockings paired with a pair of killer heels topped off the ensemble. It was all capped off with a very sheer black negligee that left nothing to the imagination, the surreal nature of events was then further enhanced as Darlene made her way to the kitchen to prepare an evening meal for them both. Raymond shook his head to clear his mental image and returned to reading the newspaper.

Within ten minutes there was a knock at the door which Raymond went to open. On seeing Malcolm through the spy hole Raymond quickly yanked the door open wide for Malcolm to enter just as his wife was walking from the kitchen. Husband and wife were a little taken aback to see in Malcolm's wake an equally tall youth that Darlene immediately recognised from one of her classes. Leon's eyes bugged out on seeing his teacher dressed so provocatively and how casual the three adults seemed to be about such a revelation. The shock was evident on the youth's face as Malcolm turned to Darlene to say, "The organisation has a new prodigy they want on board to help my son and we need him to graduate."

'Oh good, another black cock to scratch that itch' Darlene contemplated but merely said "Ok" as though it were an everyday occurrence. She would never question how she would achieve what was being asked she just set out trying to come up with a plan.

Malcolm then turned to Leon and said, "You say you have your next test the day after tomorrow?" Leon dumbly nodded making Malcolm smile broadly, the lad was struggling to pull his gaze from his teachers amazing body. "Good, as we don't control the outcome of that test, I want you hitting the books but figured you'd need some kind of motivation" he clicked his fingers at Darlene and then pointed to the floor in front of him. As the beautiful MILF took her place on her knees before him Malcolm unzipped his jeans and then with a bit of wrestling pulled out his substantial cock out to bob in front of Darlene's face.

Leon's teacher stared cross eyed at the rapidly inflating flesh; it reached full length and hovered a half inch from her mouth which she dutifully opened and leant forward so that she could envelope it in her lips, she hummed in satisfaction. Malcom then turned to Leon who was watching Raymond's back as the husband resumed his seat, picking up the paper "Don't worry about him, now listen here, if you get a B or better in your next test, I will bring you back here and Mrs Duncan will do this to you."

Leon's mouth dropped open as he gasped "You mean..." He'd never had a blowjob before and never imagined he'd ever have one from his hot teacher.

"Yes, Mrs Duncan here is our bitch and will blow you whenever I say but that is as long as you pass your test" Darlene was still bobbing her head taking her favourite cock deep in her mouth but looked up at Malcolm wide eyed; although she would be the last to argue that she wouldn't do what her tormentor instructed. Continuing to stare at the youth the janitor continued, "This is our secret. If a soul hears about this from you just know that your world will implode spectacularly in minutes, I know people who would fuck you over just for the fun of it. Your choice either having this meat sack as your personal fuck slut to do with as you please or a short rest of your life?"

A rather croaky "Ok" was all Leon could manage as he reluctantly pulled his gaze from his teacher to look up at the janitor. Leon guessed nothing else was needed and so he quickly turned his gaze back to his teacher whose full red lips pealed back as she pulled her head back keeping as firm a grip with her lips on Malcolm's dick as she could manage. Little did Leon know but the fire between her legs from this simplest of contacts with a hard black cock was intense, the anticipation of what possibilities lay ahead this evening was fogging her mind to any other logical thought.

It seems his teacher was evidently experienced at worshiping a hard dick as just minutes later Malcolm grunted "Get ready bitch" as he thrust his hips forward and then the next second Darlene was gulping dramatically at the same time as semen sprayed out of the corners of her mouth as she failed to swallow quick enough. He turned back to the youth and said "Okay kid, off with you and hit the books. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what you'll enjoy when you join the enhanced."

Leon still wore his stunned expression but turned on his heels and left with a disappointed Darlene knelt watching him leave, 'No, I wanted a dick' she lamented to herself at the loss of the much anticipated dick.

She turned her gaze back up to Malcolm who chuckled as he said, "Don't worry I still have a couple of loads for you, the kid hasn't had his injection yet and won't while he is on probation; he needs to prove himself first." This was the moment that he produced a long thin tube from his back pocket. His dick had only partially deflated but returned to full attention as he worked some of the clear gel along its length. Malcolm then tossed the tube to Darlene with the instruction "Lube your butt up, I need a snug sphincter to get off this time."

The older black man chuckled at the speed that the teacher spun around on her knees and started to lube her anus up just a few feet from her husband who had lowered the corner of his newspaper so he could see his wife acting like the complete slut -- for someone else. With the lube applied she was holding her thong aside and looking over her shoulder as Malcolm crouched down behind her and aimed the large angry head of his enhanced cock at her puckered rosebud. It seemed that Darlene was quacking with anticipation but her tormentor had things to do and so quickly started the process of pushing his way inside her heated asshole. There was an unusual discomfort for a few heartbeats but certainly nothing like the pain that had shot up her spine the first time that Malcolm's son had fed his even large dick in her backdoor.

All three were amazed with the ease that the teacher was able to accommodate the thick dick. Malcolm took a hold of her hips as he slowly began to work the full length of his dick in and out of her snug anus. He gradually increased the speed of his thrusts as Darlene began to reverse the movement so that his downward stroke was intensified making her groan approvingly. Last week she would have been appalled at a man treating any woman like a complete slut and yet now she was that woman being treated like a slut - and loving every minute of it. Malcolm let go of her hips and grabbed a handful of her hair while pushing down in the small of her back, this stance ensured he could go to town and set a fast rate of thrusts into her butt hole.

Even Raymond had to drop his newspaper to watch how his wife was getting so thoroughly fucked, her scrunched up face evident that she was close to her own climax. She wasn't doing this for her own jollies; she was here for Malcolm's pleasure alone but that didn't stop her wailing loudly as she tried to thrash her head around -- or as best as she could manage while Malcolm had a firm hold of her hair, growling his way through his own orgasm.

As Malcolm pulled out of her there was an audible pop sound, her grip on his dick had been so firm. Darlene collapsed on the wooden floor with her legs still twitching and shaking and a few heartbeats later Malcolm's come started its slow trickle out of her abused ass. The muscular janitor wandered off to use the washroom as though he owned the place and on his return found the teacher still huddled on the floor in the fetal position. He lent down and tapped her leg to rouse her round, steering her around so he could offer his hand for her to take so he could pull her up.

The two made their way to where Raymond was still sat, a single one word command "Out" was all it needed for Raymond to thrash around and scuttle away to the nearby sofa. Malcolm plopped himself down in the chair and pointed to his still stiff dick skywards "Okay, time to take your pussy for a ride." Once more Darlene never waited to obey his order and straddled his legs while Malcolm pointed his dick at her descending pussy. The white teacher was able to sink her pussy down his 11 inches in one slow constant descent. She sat still for a few seconds until Malcolm barked out "Ride me and make it snappy, I need to be places."

Darlene leant forward slightly so that she could lean her hands down to his muscular shoulders. This position allowed her maximum leverage to ride her snatch up and down his impressive cock. The position also enabled Malcolm to reach up and free her large hanging breasts; an instant later he was sucking and nipping at her excited nipples making the woman squirm even further. As he had come twice already Malcolm was able to last a good while as Darlene rode herself through two teeth jarring orgasms before Malcolm seeded her pussy.

The muscular janitor unceremoniously dumped the woman on the ground, dressed and left the couple without saying anything. Darlene took some time to recover before she could stagger her way back to the kitchen where she could finish preparing their evening meal. It was a good 90 minutes later than was the norm but Raymond didn't say a thing, Malcolm had cowed him so completely that he knew it was pointless.

The following day Darlene received a visit after her school day by Malcolm's son Jamal. He didn't make any demands about how she should dress for him but on his arrival whisked Darlene off to her marital bed. Sat downstairs Raymond was treated to the sound effects of a lengthy fuck. The bed creaking was accompanied by the loud wailing of his wife who must have worked through four climaxes' if her groaning was anything to go by.

Two days after that, she had received another message from Malcolm 'Leon passed his test; we're coming around tonight so you can deliver on the promise.'

She did temporarily contemplate 'It wasn't me who made any promise. But then that's irrelevant.' Although there was no instruction on how to dress for the visit, she still decided to dress up for her visitors and she opened the door wearing a matching plain white bra, panty and suspender set off by white sheer stockings. Once again Leon's eyes were out on stalks as he admired his voluptuous teacher, especially as the moment the door was shut behind him, she assumed her kneeling position before him. Leon very nearly let his come fly as his pretty teacher reached into his trousers so she could get her hand on his cock which was rock hard at the anticipation of getting a blowjob from her. Once freed from the confines of his trousers Darlene was able to admire his dick, which rivalled Malcolm's in length although sadly not in girth, 'what the hell, a cock is a cock as above all it's black' she contemplated to herself as she took him inside her mouth.

As Malcolm expected the youth didn't last too long before he groaned and started to fill her mouth with his seed. He didn't come as much as the father or his son who had both been enhanced but it was still a decent volume and very tasty. Malcolm thought Leon's B+ mark deserved a substantial reward and so as he dropped his own trousers the janitor addressed his new protégé saying "Keep it hard, I think you deserve a second go at her mouth seeing as you didn't last too long." He was saying this as he knelt behind Darlene and worked his dick into her enveloping her pussy. "I'm fucking her pussy; it's still snug and accommodating... "looking across at the seated Raymond adding "... at least to anyone with a decent dick." He turned back to Leon and asked, "You said your next test is Monday?" The lad nodded and so Malcolm continued "I need an A from you this time around, A-, A+ it doesn't matter but I need an A. Hit the books over the weekend and you can be back here banging Mrs Duncan for all you can."

Leon's eyes were bugged out again. His teacher had not stopped working his cock with her tongue or lips and so he returned to full length quickly but the news that he might get to fuck her cemented his determination; he was having that purse at any cost. It turned out Leon was up to the task and delivered Malcolm a copy of his test with an A+ scribed in red at the top. Malcolm smiled and patted him on the back saying "I'm pleased with your dedication, guess where we're going to this evening; you're going to fuck your teacher."

Leon had trouble focusing on his classes for the rest of the day and obediently followed Malcolm up the Duncan's garden path. The door was opened by his teacher once more although this time she was completely naked -- and she looked amazing. Malcolm strolled in and walked over to Raymond in his chair, no words were needed as the husband got out of his usual chair. Malcolm grinned evilly as he turned to Leon and instructed "Ok kid, time for your reward, drop the trousers and sit down here. You're going to fuck your teacher in her husband's chair."

Darlene's knees were weak at the prospect of finally fucking her student but perhaps even more so in the chair that her husband always sat in to read or watch TV. Leon was sat in the chair in record time as Darlene looked on at his cock standing proud. Malcolm turned to her and said, "You know what to do, an A+ gets a special ride." Ever since she had sucked Jamal's cock to persuade him not to bribe her, Darlene needed zero foreplay to get her in the mood for fucking; just the knowledge that Malcolm was coming over was enough to get her juices flowing.

She straddled the youth's legs and sank her snug pussy down his length, a new dimension was her reaching behind his head and bringing it forward so his lips were placed directly ever her firm nipple. Naturally Leon took the nub into his mouth and started to torture her in the same way that Jamal and his dad liked to do to her. Darlene was bouncing away very enthusiastically on Leon's cock as it speared deep inside her and suitably distracted her. Leon on the other hand could see behind her as Malcolm was working something along the length of his dick and stepped nearer the rutting couple. He had secretly hoped to have his teacher all to himself however if sharing her was the price he would have to pay for being balls deeps in her snug pussy, then so be it.

Malcolm stepped behind Darlene and said to Leon "Hold still a minute" as he crouched down behind her. As soon as she felt the janitor's hand on her hip Darlene guessed what was about to transpire and the thought made her heart race all the more. Sure enough, she felt him probe the head of his dick around until he engaged her anus and he drove forward. Both Malcolm and Darlene were groaning approvingly at his intrusion, Leon gasped as Darlene's snug pussy gripped him further as room inside her became even more constricted. Malcolm gave a couple of thrusts to get embedded inside her before he lent over her shoulder and asked Leon "This is your next reward; you get to fuck her ass next. When is your next test?"

Leon's forehead was beaded with sweat, he was desperate not to come too quickly this time around and needed all his focus to hold back. It took a few moments to compose himself before he replied, "Friday in Mrs Duncan's class."

12