Darlene Duncan Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His teacher smiled broadly as she gently stroked his cheek "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get the answers well before hand so you can rehearse them. You're getting an A one way or another, you don't know how much I'm looking forward to having you fuck me back there." Leon's grin rivaled that of the Cheshire Cat but unfortunately the prospect tipped him over the edge and he shot his load while buried balls deep in his teacher. She continued to stroke his cheek as she cooed "Don't worry, we'll work on that hair trigger but for now keep that dick stiff thinking about being able to fuck me in the ass." Her plan worked perfectly as Leon unloaded his second load of jizz at around the same time that Malcolm was unloading in her butt.

Malcolm kept his son updated on Leon's progress and he was pleased with how their plans were progressing so much so that Wednesday evening saw both father and son at the Duncan's front door. Darlene had been pre-warned and so it was Raymond that was left to open the door as the father and son pair strode in the house nonchalantly. The teacher was wiping her hands as she walked in from the kitchen. Jamal smiled over at her wolfishly and simply ordered "Strip" as he and his father took their trousers off. Darlene's husband simply slunk off to the far end of the room, not wanting part of what was about to transpire and yet hung around to watch none the less. Once naked Darlene was made to kneel on the floor and was spit-roast as she took Jamal in her mouth while his father was knelt behind her fucking her pussy at a blistering rate. The guy's swapped places but Darlene received her ultimate reward as she bounced her pussy on Malcolm's dick while Jamal hammered away at her anus.

It didn't shock anyone when Darlene presented Leon with an A+ and the Saturday evening saw her welcoming Leon - alone this time - while dressed as she had greeted him on his first visit, meeting his exact requirements. The two went up to the teacher's marital bed where she took full advantage of the youth's ability to rejuvenate quickly after coming. Leon's favourite was lying on his back while having his petite teacher bounce her snug back door along his dick at the same time as him reaching up to play with her large tits.

The teacher was able to pay host to all three black men a number of times, Malcolm visited quite often but not half as often as Leon who seemed to be fucking Darlene two, sometimes, three times a week. More importantly Darlene knew the less populated areas at the school to meet up with any of the three black men -- she was after all their fuck toy.

If you enjoyed my ramblings I'd encourage you to check out Stormbringers own work as he has quite a catalogue to work through.

12