Darlene SB Pt. 04-05: Revenge

Story Info
Sienna uses Darlene's imagination to grow her power.
1.6k words
4.16
3.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Darlene floated through the empty space created by Sienna and the Demon. She could not focus on a single thing, but instead only saw images of herself locking the handcuffs around the wrists of other women. One after the other, they appeared in her mind and she shivered with intense orgasms as she forced them into the narrow tall backed chairs and bound them with chains and handcuffs. She strained to focus and stop her mind from wandering.

The voice of Sienna whispered to her, "Resistance is useless. Let go and enjoy the things you always wanted. Real helplessness. Bondage without escape. Relentless stimulation. Never ending pleasure."

Darlene sighed and another orgasm washed over her, then immediately began the slow steady climb again. For a moment she could see a crack in Sienna's plan and whispered back, "Sienna, do you swear that you will not increase my helplessness? No huge gags, no shocking collars or inserts in my body? I cannot focus with the extreme pleasure these things bring me. I beg you not to do those things to me."

Sienna's voice laughed from the void, "Oh you poor thing. You have no power here. I will do whatever I want to you. As you are destroyed by each new item, you mind will pull anyone you think of into the same fate. They will have no power either. Doomed to be helpless and drained, just like you. Now picture your next victim in your mind. Let the frenzy of pleasure power your thoughts. Bring another helpless creature to feed the demon. Enjoy your new punishing ball gag, collar, and inserts!"

Darlene opened her mouth to curse Sienna, but it was immediately filled completely full with a large red ball that was being strapped tightly behind her head. She was helpless to stop the collar from squeezing around her neck and pulses of energy began stinging her, eventually causing her to orgasm several times, "No you can....Mphmphhhh....mmmmmmmm!"

As the new bondage items were added to Darlene, they also began to manifest on the other women next to her, one after the other until they all were moaning and struggling helplessly against the new predicaments. One by one the items manifested from the ether and invaded the mouths and bodies of the handcuffed women. Their eyes growing wider and their exclamation being cut-off mid way. The struggles turn to weak shifting as the infernal devices begin to give them pleasure and pain, alternating to keep them forever on edge, but never allowing them to reach that blessed peak. A few allow the new predicament to hold them as they ride the wave of ecstasy, their bodies being drained of energy. A few furrow their brows and try to fight, their confusion still apparent but one by one their energy flows from them to the unseen force.

Part 5

Darlene slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She didn't recognize the room. In fact, it was not a room, but an infinite space with no end for as far as she could see. There was light, but no light source. She blinked and tried to focus. She remembered her friend, Sienna hanging upside down in the workshop. Yes, she had tricked Sienna into being bound and hung from the hoist. A plan to swap her friends soul for her own. Her plan to free herself, by enslaving her friend. Something had gone wrong.

Darlene tried to stand from the chair, but her legs and ankles were secured tightly. She had been dreaming about doing some self-bondage. She remembered locking the small padlock that held her legs and ankles pulled tightly under the chair. She had been dreaming and was getting excited as she pressed the hinges of the handcuffs around her wrist, one after the other. Making sure to squeeze them very tightly, each click of the ratchet giving her pleasure and satisfaction that she was becoming more helpless with each notch. With her arms stretch around the back of the tall chair, she struggled to reach each wrist, but managed to latch both cuffs tightly around each wrist. In her dream, the chair had grown taller and taller. She smiled, knowing it would be impossible to lift her cuffed wrists over the extremely tall back of the chair. Her focus changed to watch the arms of the chair squeeze tighter and tighter to her legs and hips. She could not shift left or right. The chain around her thighs kept her legs pinned down with no chance of escape. Where has she gotten this chair. She could not remember. Desire rose up in her as she pulled uselessly at the cuffs. As if viewing herself from behind and above, she watched her hand open and the tiny handcuff key fell from her hand to the ground in slow motion. She smiled for a moment, then her vison faded and....

Darlene awoke. Eyes blurry. Blinking several times to clear her vision, she realized she was not dreaming. She was tightly bound to the chair, as in the dream. She could feel the key in her clinch hand. She panicked and fumbled it. It fell and hit the ground with a tiny 'tink', "Oh no! What is going one? Where am I? Hello." She struggled for several minutes before realizing she was completely helpless. This place was unreal, there was nothing for as far as she could see. Just a hollow feeling of loneliness and the sound of her own breathing. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself.

"What the hell? Darlene, is that you? How did I get here? Let me go right now!" Darlene was startled by the sudden words from beside her. She turned to see Ms. Miranda McKenzie sitting in an identical chair and trussed up in the same fashion. She struggled to understand what was happening, and just started at the new captive woman. A moment later, she realized she had been thinking about Miranda just before she appeared. Not sure why, but she had definitely been thinking about Miranda and then she was here.

"Darlene, what is going on? Let me loose. I cannot get free!", Miranda was dressed in business jacket and skirt. Still wearing her heels, as if she was pulled directly from a meeting to this place.

Darlene slowly spoke, "I was thinking about you just a moment ago. This is exactly how I pictured you. That meeting we had at work. Then you appeared. I don't know what is happening." That both struggled and looked around for anything that might explain the situation. Time moved without purpose, but they felt they had been here for hours.

Suddenly, a voice startled them both, "Well, well, my dear. Enjoying your self-bondage? Seems it is your destiny to be forever tempting fate with these situations." Standing in front of Darlene was her friend Sienna and she was angry.

Darlene stuttered and tried to reason with Sienna, "Please Sienna, let me, um, us go. Why are you doing this?"

Sienna moved closer and came face to face with Darlene, "Shut up! You don't get to speak to me ever again, you bitch! You tricked me and tried to remove the demon curse from yourself by sacrificing me to take your place. Well, it worked. Only I made a deal with the demon that I would have complete control over you forever, and he agreed. Guess you didn't see that coming, eh?"

Darlene's face changed from worried to extremely frightened, "What? No, that is impossible! He said I would be free from him as long as I found someone to replace me. I don't understand. He lied."

"Poor naïve Darlene. You always were easy to confuse. He didn't lie, you ARE free from HIM. Completely. I own you now. He gave me your soul and body forever as part of deal. Guess I was always better at haggling," Sienna's words brought more fear as the moist hotness of her breath covered Darlene's cheek.

"Please, I am sorry. I didn't know what to do, I was going to die hanging there from that winch with no way to escape," Darlene begged and struggled once more.

"Well, you just keep begging and struggling my sweet slave. This place was created by your mind. From now own, everyone you think about in bondage will be pulled from their own dreams to join you. Helplessly trapped in this dreamscape prison. Your mind always drifts toward helplessness and bondage without caring for the consequences. Now everyone you ever imagined in a similar situation will be pulled here and trapped too. I will grow more powerful with each soul you trap for me. HAHAAHAAHA!" Sienna reached between Darlene's legs and rubbed her roughly for a few seconds, "There this should inspire you to 'dream' more."

Darlene felt a sudden warmth in her shorts. As if something was tingling her woman-hood. It felt so good. She moaned and closed her eyes. Miranda gasped, "Darlene, what is going on? Are you okay?"

Faces flashed in her mind. People she had fantasized about. She tried to block them out, but they kept coming, more and more.

Darlene came down from a crest of overload and had a second of clarity. She focused on a single image. The person she wanted to pull into the bondage dream and capture. She formed the image of Sienna in her mind. As she did, her focus grew clearer and her anger fueled the image.

Sienna cried out from the shadows of Darlene's mind, "What are you doing? NO! You cannot! STOP!"