Darlene SB Pt. 03: Double Crossed

Story Info
The tables are turned on Darlene.
919 words
4.09
4.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna was covered in a thin layer a glossy sweat and hung from the ankle chains completely exhausted and barely able to move. The relentless machine inside her had changed tunes and now was a slow mind-numbing rumble just barely audible in the cool workshop air.

Darlene had been writhing in pleasure as the evil fog swirled and moved around her body, but now stood staring at Sienna with an wicked smile of victory, "You will submit to the dark master eventually my sweet Sienna. Already I feel him penetrating your desires and sealing the deal with your body. Once you replace my debt, I will be free from this place and you will be trapped instead."

Sienna moaned and twisted as the wispy fog of the evil demon wrapped around her helpless body. The vibrations of the device inside her came bursting back to life with a vengeance and she screamed behind the massive red ball in her mouth, "Ahhhhhhh! Mmmmmppppphhhhhhhhh....Mpppppppphhhhhhhh!" After another orgasm, she jerked and swayed around in a circle and tried to breathe deeply in through her nose because the gag kept her from taking a deep breath otherwise. As she did, the swirling fog rushed into Sienna with each of her hurried breaths. After a few moments, Sienna calmed and her eyes popped open. They were glowing.

Darlene cried out, "Yes! It worked! Now I am free and you are the slave to the Master. You were weaker than I thought. It took me days to give in, and you barely took ten hours to sell your soul. Lucky me." She was strutting around Sienna poking and laughing when she heard a rumble in the room.

The floor in front of Sienna glowed red and a large red sigil glowed as fog poured up onto the floor. Slowly a large block of marble or granite rose up through the fog. It was black and smooth with patches of lighter colors in random patterns. As she watched, the floor became solid again, the fog vanished and the sigil faded, then the strange block morphed on the top. A tendril stretched out of the center and reached into the air and began to form into a chain. One the end a heavy metal collar began to take shape.

Darlene smiled and looked at Sienna, "Oh, this is new. It must be for you my dear." Feeling powerful and in control, Darlene strutted around Sienna and then walked over to the large block to watch the show.

Once she was near, the tendril leapt to her neck and the collar clanked shut around it. She was so startled that she froze for a second. While she stared at the black tendril, it solidified into a heavy black chain and swayed for a moment. Darlene cried out, "Not me you idiot!" Her anger turned to fear as the heavy chain pulled her up into the air by her neck. She dug at the thick cold collar around her neck uselessly. Her clothes dissolved away and rings of dark goo formed on her wrists and ankles. She could feel the evil oozing around her skin as the formed into metal cuffs and thick leather thigh high boots squeezed her legs tightly. Her eyes watered as she was being strangled by the collar. Then the tendril of chain slammed her down onto the concrete floor. She coughed and started to push herself up, but the chain held her down. Through tears she watched as the front of the large stone block glowed red again, this time a sigil formed on it. She did not recognize it, but it was in the same shape as the pentagram on her stomach.

"What is this master? Why are you doing this? I followed the terms of our agreement, why am I not free?" Darlene blurted out in a raspy tone. As she stared at the sigil, the power she felt moments ago began to fade. The glowing red in her eyes faded and a blue glow took over. Strength was replaced with a feeling of helplessness. Darlene tried to fight the collar and chain, but her arms barely had the strength lift her. She was startled again by another sound. She turned to look at Sienna.

Sienna was kneeling on the concrete, no longer hanging by the chain or gagged. She was holding the ball gag in her hand and admiring it with a smile. The evil fog was still behind her and the special toy was floating in the air. Sienna giggled, her hair rising up like a flame and swaying from side to side, "Well, well, little Darlene. Do you feel like making some smart-ass comment now? No? Cat got your tongue? Ha Ha Ha, I can guess you are wondering what the hell just happened? Well, I gave in, just like you. However, I made a better deal and now you are my toy. Forever!"

Darlene tried to scream at Sienna, but her mouth would not utter a sound. Energy was being drained from her body by the chain and stone. She knew the chain and collar had no locks or hasps. No keyhole or hinge. It was a solid piece of evil and chaos, controlled by her new evil mistress. She felt it in her mind and soul. It was completely inescapable. The hope she had moments ago was a distant memory. Fading and forgotten. Replaced by the urge to serve, but with a feeling of helplessness and desperation.