Darlene's Addiction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

When she looked the following evening, the story was on the same page, but not on the same line. He had looked at it! But how much had he read? The piece of the story on the screen had the mother on her knees in the kitchen while her son held onto her head and fucked her sucking mouth. After he blows his load and she swallows, she says, "Oh, baby, I've wanted to do that for so long!" To which he replies, "Me, too, Mom! Let's go in your bedroom and fuck!" Even if James had not scrolled off the page, he should still have gotten the gist of what his mother was reading about. But would that be enough to break the taboo-ice?

Apparently not. Even though she left an additional button undone when she put on her nightshirt that evening, his glances remained subtle and hidden.

Disappointed but not defeated, Darlene put a different story on the laptop for him to discover the next day so he would know that the first was not a one-time thing for his mother. Once again, she could tell that he had looked at the story but nothing came of it.

That same evening Darlene had brought James's repaired phone home with her, and he quickly switched the SIM cards back. When he gave the old phone back to his mother, he said, "You know you still have some stuff on there that you might want to delete if you're going to donate that or sell it or something.

After dinner, James went out to meet Shannon, and as she leaned casually against the kitchen counter, Darlene opened the old phone to clean it out. One of the things she noticed right away was that there was a video in the memory. That struck her as very odd because she never used her phone to take videos, and only rarely, photos. The video had been renamed from its original alphanumeric title to Thinking of You.

Darlene tapped the icon to play the video and her mouth fell open and her pussy began to tingle. It was a close-up shot of a man's stiff cock as he jerked off! After getting over the dumbfounding surprise of finding the pornographic video on her phone she quickly became fixated on watching the hand glide up and down the shaft and over the nicely-defined fire-helmet cock-head. The man was obviously lying on his back as he jerked off holding the camera with his other hand.

When her brain finally took in the background of the image she realized that it was James's bedroom! She was watching a selfie video of her son masturbating! Her brain began to try to formulate logical questions as she stared at James's long, thick erection, and as her pussy reacted to the hot, fantasy-fulfilling nature of the taboo video.

Had he recorded it for Shannon and forgotten to take it off the phone? The idea that the two were that kinky excited her, but the thought that he might have taken it for her to see aroused her even more. Maybe it was both!

As she hiked up her nightshirt to rub a finger through her tingling pussy lips she imagined that he had taken the selfie of him jerking himself off for Shannon but when he read the incestuous story on her computer he had decided to let her "accidentally" find it. That had to be it! Why else would he have told her to clean up her phone? She had never mentioned donating it or selling it.

Her logical thoughts were interrupted as James's hand began to pick up speed. As it flew up and down his glistening, stiff cock she heard him making the same moaning sounds she had heard him making in his bedroom while he fucked Shannon. She pushed a finger deep into her sopping cunt and ground the palm of her hand across her pussy and into her clit.

James let out a deep growl and a rope of thick, white jism shot from his pee-hole and out of the field of view of the close-up video. His cum fell back onto his cock and his flying fist and he used it as extra lubrication to pump squirt after squirt of his seed from his knob, making a sloppy, squishy mess that Darlene would have given anything to clean up with her mouth!

As he pulled up hard on his cum-covered boner to force the last drop out onto his gooey knob, he took a couple of deep recovery breaths and then said, "Thinking of you!" And then the video ended.

Darlene stood there in her kitchen with her nightshirt pulled up around her waist, her finger up her cunt, her hand grinding into her pussy, and her mouth open as she stared at the now-frozen image of her son's cock slathered with his own cum and gripped tightly in his fist.

She moved her thumb to restart the video. She wanted to time her own orgasm to match James's as she watched it again. Then a better idea occurred to her. She pulled her hand from her pussy, wiped it on the dish towel, and used both hands to send the video clip to herself in an email.

As the attachment sailed through the techverse to her computer she pulled her nightshirt off over her head. Now bare-ass naked, when she heard the new-mail bing she sat down at the laptop and quickly opened the video on the much larger screen. As James began beating his meat again, she slid to the edge of the chair, spread her legs wide, and pushed two fingers up her dripping cunt. As James stroked his cock faster and faster she picked up speed in her pussy too, and she growled a deep, "Oh fuck!" as her cunt erupted just as James shot his first jet of cum into the air.

As James continued to jerk off, pumping his thick jism from his boner, Darlene kept jabbing her fingers into her gushing cunt making loud, wet slapping sounds as she smacked her pussy over and over.

Darlene was so lost in her orgasm and the sight of her son's squirting cock--and the sloppy smacks on her drenched pussy were so loud that she didn't hear the kitchen door open behind her.

"Mom!" she heard her son exclaim. "Oh, my God!"

Half of her brain reacted to the shock of getting caught by instantly telling her to pull her hand from her pussy, close her legs, cover her tits, and slam the laptop closed. The other half--the perverted half--knew it was way too late and told her to make the most of the situation.

She swiveled around in the chair to face her son with her legs spread wide, her hand rubbing her soaking wet pussy, and her big naked tits with their stiff nipples hanging against her chest.

With a slight nod toward the screen behind her, she said, "I hope you left that Thinking of You video on my phone for me, James, because I've sure as hell been thinking of you!"

As he stared at his mother's nakedness he replied, "I actually made it for Shannon, but when I read those stories on your computer about mothers and sons, and put that together with the way you've been dressing lately, I decided to let you find it and see what your reaction would be."

She hefted one of her tits and pulled on its fat nipple while she rubbed her hand up and down across her wet pussy, and asked, "And do you like my reaction? Is it what you'd hoped for?"

"Hell, yes!" he said as he rubbed the growing boner in his pants.

"Well, come over here and let me see how much you like my reaction!" she said.

He stepped in front of her and as she undid his belt, she asked, "So, how long have you been having these thoughts about me?"

"For a long time, I guess," he replied. "I mean, you're so beautiful and sexy... but I never would have guessed that you had thoughts about me until I saw those stories you were reading. Then that new nightshirt and no undies made more sense."

As she pulled down his zipper and traced the bulge in his pants with her fingers, she said, "I'm so glad that didn't gross you out, because it makes me hot as hell to read about loving mothers pleasuring their sons like that!"

She hooked her fingers into the waist of his pants and shorts, and pulled them down over his hips and ass, shoving them to the floor. His suddenly-free erection popped up and bounced just inches from her face. She looked up at him, and said, "What do you want me to do, now?"

The question confused him momentarily. She was sitting there completely naked with stiff nipples and a wet pussy and he was standing in front of her with his pants around his ankles and his drooling boner in her face; wasn't it obvious what he wanted her to do? Then she added, "Tell me what you want like the son in the second story." Suddenly, the light bulb came on.

He gripped his cock around its base and lifted it in line with Darlene's mouth, and said, "Suck it, Mom! Suck your son's fat cock! I know you want to! You've been teasing me with your tits hanging out and your ass under your tight nightie without any panties for weeks!"

The son in the story had been the assertive one and Darlene found that that turned her on. Hearing her own son actually say the words and command her to suck his cock sent small bolts of electricity to her nipples and to her cunt.

She leaned forward, parted her lips, and took his fat cock-head into her mouth. She closed her lips behind its heavy ridge and ran her tongue over every millimeter of its hot, smooth surface, trying to pick up the taste of his pre-cum. But there was another taste there, too. It was pussy! Oh, my God! Darlene said to herself. He just came from fucking Shannon! That thought, that image caused her pussy to leak a fresh dribble of arousal-juice into her already-drenched crotch.

James moaned as Darlene sucked and tongue-washed his knob, then told her, "More, Mom! Fill your mouth with my stiff cock! Give your son a hot blowjob! I know it's what you want!"

And, oh God, was it! She slid her ass off the chair and went to her knees on the floor, gripped James's firm ass cheeks with her hands, and began bobbing her mouth up and down the length of his cock as she sucked hard. On the fourth or fifth bob, she dug her fingers into his ass and pulled herself forward, shoving his boner down her throat and holding herself impaled on his cock with her lips mashed into his pubes.

"Holy fuck!" James groaned.

Darlene smiled around the cock in her mouth knowing that she had done something that Shannon probably hadn't learned to do, yet. Some women never did.

She then proceeded to give her son the best blowjob she had ever given any man.

Darlene liked to suck cock. In fact, if she really thought about it, she probably liked it better than fucking. Oh, she loved a stiff dick filling her cunt, especially if the guy knew how to pleasure a woman with it and not just use her pussy as a means to ejaculate--which was all too common. But there was something about having a cock in her mouth that having it in her pussy didn't compare to.

As sensitive as her pussy was she had to believe that there were more combined nerve endings in her lips, her mouth, her cheeks, and her tongue than in her pussy. Even her throat contributed although it was apparently not an erogenous zone in and of itself. While having a fat cock stretching and filling her throat didn't produce the same kind of physical stimuli as having one stuffed in her pussy, the fact that deep-throating a guy never failed to get an Oh my God! type of reaction made it a mentally arousing thing to do. Good sex was as much about giving as getting.

And while there was just one cunt muscle, there were countless ways of controlling what was happening in her mouth. And of course, her cunt couldn't taste that wonderful salty, musky flavor of a hard cock as she got it to ooze its pre-cum.

Darlene pulled back from her son's pubes, sucking and lapping the essence of Shannon's pussy off his engorged boner as she went. She retracted until only his fat cock-head remained in her mouth and then clamped her lips around its ridge and began to suck and swirl her tongue over the squishy knob. She even bit down lightly as she wiggled the tip of her tongue into his pee-hole.

His low groans of pure erotic bliss spurred her on, and she began bobbing up and back along his cock while she gently massaged his balls. With her tongue forced against the underside of his boner, she would fuck her mouth up and down his dick, deep enough to poke his knob against the entrance to her throat, but not into it. Then, every once in a while, she would drive forward all the way and shove his cock down her throat, to be rewarded by an even deeper, louder groan and an, "Oh fuck!"

She did everything she knew how to do with a cock in her mouth, sucking, lapping, kissing, nibbling, stuffing its squishy knob into her cheek, and taking it down her throat.

His continuous moans and groans, and occasional foul language--plus the fact that he had pulled his shirt off over his head and was now as naked as she was--kept her pussy on fire, but she didn't stick her fingers in it. She wanted to concentrate only on sucking her son's fat cock. And she was happy (on many levels) that he had just recently fucked his cute girlfriend. Not only had she gotten to taste the young girl's pussy-juice, it meant that James would probably last a little longer as his second orgasm built up.

But the combination of his youthful vigor, his natural horniness, the fact that he was acting out a fantasy that he had had for a long time, and the expert blowjob he was getting from his sexy, naked mother brought that next orgasm forward faster than Darlene would have wanted.

As she listened to the unmistakable cues of quickened breathing and faster, shorter moans, she knew he was getting ready to cum. As much as she was enjoying giving her son a blowjob--probably the best he'd ever experienced in his young life--and as desperately as she wanted to taste the jism that his generous pre-cum was foretelling, she also wanted to feel his hard cock up her cunt.

She pulled off of his dick and as she rubbed the slimy shaft across her face and nose, she looked up and said with a smile, "Do you remember what the son in the story did to his mother after he made her suck his cock?"

He smiled down at her, and replied, "Oh, yeah! I remember!" He then put both hands on the sides of her head and pulled her forward, shoving his cock down her throat one last time. He then pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard as he mauled her big tits. After pulling on her nipples while their tongues were dancing together in their lip-locked mouths, he pushed her away and turned her around. "Bend over the table, Mom!" he commanded her. "You've been teasing me long enough; it's time you got your MILF cunt fucked!"

She stretched herself across the table, mashing her big naked tits against the cool surface, and spread her legs as James stepped out of the pants around his ankles. In the story, the son walked up and drove his cock straight into his mom's drenched pussy, but apparently, James had fantasies of his own.

With a suddenness that added to the paradoxical pleasure of the sharp sting, James landed a hard slap on his mother's naked ass-cheek.

"Oh!" she yelped. But the tone of the single syllable was hardly one of distress. Darlene had instinctively jumped away from the smack when it landed but then pushed her ass right back out, silently giving her approval.

James got the message and he landed another stinging slap on the other cheek. "How long have you had these filthy thoughts about your son, Mom?" he demanded of her. "How long have you been wanting to suck my stiff cock?" He punctuated the question with another smack on the first pink spot on Darlene's ass.

She groaned as the slap--coupled with her son's assertive, nasty language--shot a bolt of electricity to her cunt.

"I... I don't know! A long time!" she answered. "Since... since your father's been gone maybe."

He smacked her other cheek and demanded, "And have you been thinking about Shannon, too? About me fucking her? About eating her pussy after I filled it with my cum?" Another slap and he added, "Huh? Have you?"

Darlene had actually forgotten about that part in one of the stories, but it obviously made an impression on James!

"Yes!" Darlene confessed. "Yes I want to watch you fuck your darling little girlfriend, and yes I want to lap your cum from her wet pussy! I want to make her cum and empty every bit of your hot jism into my mouth so I can swallow it!"

"Well, we'll just have to see what we can arrange about that, won't we?" he sneered. "A three-way with my girlfriend and my mother could be quite interesting!" He slapped both tender cheeks one more time, then stepped forward and in one push shoved his drooling cock all the up Darlene's sopping-wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned with her head lying on the table. "Yes, baby! Fuck your mother's burning cunt! Oh, shit! I've dreamed about this for so long!" And she wasn't just acting out the story when she said that!

James grabbed his mother's hips and began driving his cock into her hard and fast. His deep strokes went from having his fat knob stretching her enflamed pussy-lips to having his entire cock--so much bigger than his father's--filling every inch of her cunt. Each hard thrust banged her into the table and caused it to creep across the floor with little squeaks against the tile. That level of wanton aggressiveness only made getting fucked by her son all the more nasty and taboo... and wonderful!

Darlene found herself surprised--but delighted--that her son was lasting as long as he was as he hammered into her cunt considering that she thought he was getting ready to cum when she stopped his blowjob. Then, once again, she began to hear the sounds of his impending orgasm. She still wanted to feel and taste his cum in her mouth, but she also wanted to give him complete control over her, to be his submissive fuck toy and let him use her in any way he wanted.

Fortunately for her, James remembered--and liked--how both of the incest stories ended, and he pulled his dick from her pussy, slapped her ass one more time, and lifted her up off the table with a hand cupped around her throat.

"Get on your knees, Mom!" he commanded her. "Suck your hot cunt-juice off my cock before I blow my load in your mouth!"

He grabbed both sides of her head and began to fuck her mouth as she sucked and lapped. After a couple of deep fucks down her throat, he gripped his slimy boner and began to jerk off, hard and fast. "Open up, Mom! I'm gonna blow my hot fucking load into your mouth and you're going to swallow every drop of your son's cum!"

Darlene moaned at James's forceful, demanding language and shoved two fingers up her cunt as she watched her son's hand fly up and down his big youthful cock. She hand-fucked her pussy with the same ferocity that James was using to jerk off right in front of her face.

When she saw his body stiffen and she heard his deep growl she held her mouth open wide and hammered her cunt to get it to erupt at the same time as James's cock.

The first jet of cum that shot from his pee-hole surprised Darlene by being thicker, more powerful, and longer than she expected from a second-of-the-night orgasm. She chalked it up to his youthful vigor, but she also reserved some of the credit for filling his balls to overflowing for herself.

That first long rope of cum hit the side of Darlene's nose and crossed over her lip before ending on her extended tongue. It also triggered her own orgasm.

As James continued to jerk off, pumping shot after shot from his cock, he held his aim steady and every bit of his hot cum went into Darlene's mouth.

When he finally squeezed the last drop from his squishy knob, she looked up at him with her mouth open and full of cum. She swished the thick white pool around with her tongue as much for show as to savor its taste, then she closed her lips and swallowed hard. She then opened her mouth in a now-you-see-it; now-you-don't gesture.

"Oh, fuck, Mom! That was awesome!" James said as he tried to maintain his balance on slightly wobbly legs. "God, I love you!"

She stood up, pulled her son into a naked embrace, and replied, "I love you too, baby! That was a wicked taboo fantasy-come-true for me, too!" She then kissed him on the lips knowing that some of his cum was still on hers. She wondered what his reaction to its taste was going to be.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers