Darlene's Addiction Pt. 01

Story Info
A divorced mom lusts after her son and gets what she wants.
7.6k words
4.74
91.2k
177

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Darlene's Addiction

A divorced mother lusts after her son and gets what she wants.

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-1

Discoveries

Darlene knew it was wrong to think about her son that way, but he had started it. Well, maybe not started it, but he fueled it... at least that's what Darlene wanted to believe.

Darlene was a single working mom and her son, James (not Jim), was a well-built, good-looking college sophomore of nineteen years... and he had an equally well-built and good-looking cock. Darlene only knew that because he had shown her... well, that's what she wanted to believe, anyway.

It had all started a little over a month earlier when a pipe burst at the massage parlor where Darlene worked. Everyone was sent home shortly after lunch, and when Darlene got home her son's girlfriend's car was parked in the driveway, blocking her from getting into the garage.

Darlene was pretty sure that the two youngsters were sexually active, but had no direct evidence. (She couldn't imagine a virile young man like her son and a sexy young thing like Shannon not having sex.) With that in mind, she quickly put two and two together. Shannon had parked in the driveway because she expected to be gone before Darlene got home. Were they inside getting it on while they had the house to themselves? They could just as easily be doing homework together, but Darlene had a very sexual and very active imagination, and she hoped it was the former.

Quietly, she let herself in through the side door into the kitchen and she listened intently. Nothing. Damn! Maybe they were studying. But maybe, too, they were out in the hot tube! She went to the window and looked. But just as she saw the hot tub was empty, she heard a long, "Ohh!" come from down the hallway. She recognized the voice and the sound, and her pussy began to tingle. It was Shannon and the distinctive sound was a reaction to something very pleasant.

Darlene crept down the hallway as Shannon's moans and mews got louder and more frequent. The door to James's room was open, but the way the bed was positioned made it impossible for Darlene to see the two of them without poking her head inside. From her out-of-sight position in the hall, she could see clothes scattered all over the floor. She picked out a pair of pastel-colored panties, a matching bra, and James's black boxer briefs, so she knew they were both naked.

She could just see the foot of the bed and two pairs of feet. From their positions--and Shannon's moans--it was obvious that James was eating his cute girlfriend's pussy.

Fueled by the sounds and the mental image that she was so tantalizingly close to actually watching, Darlene lifted her skirt and began to rub her pussy through the crotch of her everyday cotton underpants. She pressed the fabric between her pussy lips and sawed up and down. It didn't take long for her pussy to start leaking its arousal juice and she moved her finger to grind against her clit.

Suddenly, both pairs of feet disappeared from Darlene's view. She released her pussy and began to pull back for a hasty exit, thinking they were getting out of bed. But that thought was quickly put to rest after a few bed squeaks and when James said, "Get on your knees and do me now, baby! Get me nice and wet so I can stick it in you!"

Darlene went back to rubbing her pussy as she thought about the amusingly-mild dirty-talk euphemisms he had used. "Do me, and stick it in you, rather than suck my cock and fuck your cunt. Oh, the things she could teach them about talking dirty!

As she rubbed she listened to James moaning while his girlfriend gave him a blowjob. She was so close that she could even hear the girl's contented "Mmm!" and the wet sounds of her mouth popping off his dick from time to time.

She wanted so desperately to stick her head into the room to see Shannon's naked body and to see her son's stiff cock in her sexy mouth. But mostly she wanted to see her son's cock. She had wondered for a long time how he might be endowed. His father had been about average, but James was taller and better built than his father, so she expected that his genes came more from her side. Of course, she had never seen any of the males on her side of the family naked, so she didn't know what he would be taking after if he did inherit that trait from them.

After about a minute of giving James what sounded like a wet and vigorous blowjob, Darlene heard Shannon say, "Fuck me, baby! Get on me and shove that stiff cock up my cunt! Fuck the shit out of me before your mom gets home!"

Darlene had never heard Shannon even say "shit," so the string of profanity was more than a little surprising. She obviously knew the power of dirty-talk even if her son didn't.

As she listened to the squeaks of the bed while the two changed positions she pulled the crotch of her undies to the side and when she saw their feet again--obviously in the missionary position--she pushed her finger up her drenched cunt. She let out an involuntary moan, but fortunately, Shannon's and James's moans as he penetrated her masked it.

James began humping the hell out of his sexy young girlfriend and as Darlene watched their feet moving around and listened to the bed creaking, their passionate moans, and even the sound of James's cock sloshing in and out of Shannon's obviously drenched pussy, she pushed her underpants to the floor, stepped out of them, and spread her legs wide. She jabbed her fingers vigorously in and out of her cunt and quickly had her orgasm building.

When she heard sweet, innocent Shannon command, "Fuck me, James! Fuck my cunt and blow your hot fucking cum into my guts!" Darlene's orgasm began to peak. Then when she heard Shannon let out a long, high-pitched squeal--which she correctly guessed was the signal of her own orgasm, Darlene hammered her cunt and had her pussy-juice running down her legs. When she heard her son begin to groan and moan, "Oh yeah, Oh, yeah!" she knew he was cumming in Shannon's gushing pussy and she ground her finger hard against her clit to keep her own orgasm going.

Then, suddenly, it went quiet except for James's panting. "I love you, baby!" Shannon said. James replied on deep breaths, "Oh God, I love you too, babe!" He took a couple more calming breaths, then said, "We better pick this place up and get cleaned up before my mom gets home."

Shannon kissed him, and said with a little chuckle, "What? Do you think she doesn't know that we're sexually active?"

He laughed, and said, "Yeah, I guess you're right. But can you imagine her walking in on us like this? I think it would freak her out."

"Maybe," Shannon replied.

As Darlene picked up her undies and hurried down the hallway and back outside, she wondered exactly what Shannon had meant when she said maybe. Did she know she was there in the hall? Was she putting on a show for her? Or did she just have a sense that watching the two of them fuck would not freak her out? If it was the latter, she was sure as hell right!

Darlene drove to the Starbucks a couple of miles away and went inside without putting her underpants back on and she hadn't even had a chance to clean up after her orgasm. It made the insides of her legs and her pussy cool as the wetness evaporated. She had never gone out in public "commando" before in her life, but it gave her a thrill that she would not have expected.

She sat at the window counter with her latte, facing out and watching the cars pull away from the drive-thru. She sat very unladylike with her skirt hiked up a little and her legs spread more than she would dare if she was wearing underpants. Unless they stared intently, no one in their cars could have seen her bare pussy, but she imagined that they could and that aroused her even more. Then she began to wonder if anyone around her might be able to smell the evaporating sex from under her skirt, and she felt her pussy getting moist again. She had all she could do to keep from going to the ladies' room to jerk off her pussy another time. Jesus, she said to herself. What the hell's coming over me? But deep down she knew the answer and she knew she was hooked.

As she sat there in the coffee shop thinking about what she had just listened to and almost witnessed at home, Darlene's pussy continued to get wetter. The cool air on her bare lips and the fact that she was semi-exposing them to passersby fueled her arousal and made her wonder if she was going to have a spontaneous, hands-free orgasm right there in public. She was so horny that she was conflicted as to whether she wanted that to happen or not!

But she was saved by the bell. Her video doorbell sent her a notification that there was motion at the door, and she looked to see that Shannon was leaving. She finished her latte, stood up, and intentionally neglected to straighten and pull down her skirt. She didn't look, but she imagined--and actually hoped--that some of the patrons were watching--and smelling--her as she walked out.

At home, Darlene and James acted as if nothing had happened, which for James was easy because he had no idea that his mother had been in the hall jabbing her fingers up her wet cunt while she listened to him fucking his adorable girlfriend. For Darlene, it was all she could think about.

After supper, James went out to meet a couple of his buddies, and as he was leaving, Darlene said, "I'm going to throw some sheets and things in the laundry. Do you have anything to add to the load?"

"Yeah, there's some stuff in my hamper, if you don't mind," he replied. "Thanks, Mom!"

When he was gone, Darlene took off all of her clothes--in the kitchen!--and then walked to her bedroom where she pulled on a long cotton nightshirt. She stayed commando underneath it, but now her tits were naked, too.

In James's room, she pulled the light blanket and top sheet off of his bed and then ran her hand over the bottom sheet. Just about where she expected to find it she felt the wet-spot where Shannon's lovely naked ass would have been when she squirted her cum around her son's stiff cock. The thought made her pussy tingle and she crawled onto the bed so she could get her face close enough to smell the spot. She inhaled deeply and the unmistakable scent caused her pussy to leak a tiny bit. She leaned forward a little more and slid her cheek across the still-moist spot. Its damp coolness felt wonderful against her face and with her nose even closer now, the scent was far more intense.

Then a thought occurred to her and she lifted her face and looked closely at the spot. Would there be semen stains from her son's cum? If there was, she was going to lick those! But she could see nothing. Had he used a condom? Had he pulled out and jerked off onto Shannon's belly? Had he crawled up and blown his load into her mouth? Those vivid pornographic images caused her to reach up under her nightshirt and press her finger between her wet pussy-lips and rub her clit.

Suddenly, some dim, flickering ember of propriety flashed into life in her brain and she asked herself, "My God! What the hell's gotten into you?" She pulled her hand from beneath her nightshirt, got off the bed, and quickly stripped the sheet from the mattress. With the armload of sheets and pillowcases, she walked to the laundry room, shaking her head in disbelief that she could act that way thinking about her own son!

Purely by accident--or was it?--the wet spot ended up on the top of the wadded sheets and the smell of sex continued to permeate Darlene's senses. As her logical brain tried to get her to stop thinking about it, her body continued to react to the primal stimuli and her pussy remained wet and tingling.

She stuffed the load into the washer to be rid of it and she willed her pussy to calm down as she set the timer and put in some soap. After a few deep breaths, she finally had herself under control and she went back to James's room to get the clothes from his hamper.

When she lifted the pile of garments out, right on top was one of his t-shirts. He had obviously worn it to work out as it reeked of his perspiration. The heavy, musky scent of his youthful masculinity shot through the flimsy propriety barrier that her brain had thrown up and her pussy lit up once again.

"Oh, fuck!" she said to herself as she gave in to her body's apparent primitive needs and resigned herself to the inevitable. She threw James's clothes into the running washer--except for the t-shirt. She then went to her bedroom, stripped off her nightshirt, and retrieved one of her toys from her nightstand. It was a realistically shaped silicone rubber erection with a suction cup on the end. She referred to it as "BJ" for Big John as it was a bit larger than any real cock she had ever experienced. She also gave it the occasional BJ when that mood struck her. But tonight, she just needed to get fucked!

Lying on her bed she gave the dildo's thick-ridged knob a wetting suck and then moved it to her drenched, naked pussy. She ground the rubber cock-head into her enflamed clit for a few moments, and then moved it down and pushed the fat pseudo-cock deep into her cunt.

She moaned a low, "Ohh..." as the surrogate boner stretched and filled her pussy. She then pulled James's sweaty t-shirt to her face, inhaled deeply, and began to fuck herself.

As she pushed BJ in and out of her sopping wet cunt her mind brought up her usual image of some well-endowed stranger fucking her hungry, attention-starved middle-aged cunt. But then the stranger was replaced by James filling her MILF pussy with his stiff, youthful cock.

As much as she wanted her perverted, incestuous fantasy to last all night, she couldn't resist the urge to feel her son fuck the shit out of her, and she hammered her cunt growling, "Fuck me, James! Make me your filthy MILF whore! Fill me with your hot fucking seed!"

Darlene had not had herself at that level of arousal for a long time so it took only a few minutes before her cunt was contracting and spasming around "her son's" hard cock and gushing a mind-blowing orgasm all over her own sheets.

With short, quick, tip-only fucks she drew her orgasm out for as long as she could--which was far longer than usual!--but finally let the rubber cock slip from her pussy and lay on the bed between her legs.

As she lay there catching her breath and feeling the hot pussy-juice that soaked her naked ass and the bed turn cool as it evaporated, her rational brain--now back in control--said, "There! Are you satisfied now? You've fucked your son! Can we get back to normal again?"

But deep down, she knew the satisfaction was only temporary and that there was probably a completely different normal on the horizon.

***

Darlene had showered and was dressed in her usual around-the-house eveningwear of a cotton nightgown, a lightweight bra, and cotton underpants. She was at her laptop at the little desk that was a built-in feature of the kitchen counter when James got home at about 11:00.

"Hi, Mom!" he said when he came in through the back door. He walked over to her, lightly kissed her cheek as was his custom, and went on, "I didn't think you'd still be up, but I'm glad you are." He took out his phone and showed it to her as he asked, "Do you still have that client who fixes phones?" The face was a spider's web of cracks shooting in all directions.

"Oh, my!" she said. "What happened?"

"I dropped it on like the only rock in the whole parking lot," he answered dismally.

"Yes," Darlene said, "I do still see him. I can call him tomorrow and see if he can come by the parlor and pick it up."

"Thanks, Mom!" he said and gave her cheek another peck. "I hope he can turn it around quickly; it'll be weird not having a phone."

She slid back from the desk, opened the drawer, and took out another cell phone. "Here, this is my old one from before I got a company phone. You can use it until you get yours back. It probably needs to be charged, though."

"Awesome, Mom! Thank you!" he said. "I'll swap out SIM cards and put it on the charger." He went to his room and he called out down the hall, "Thanks for making up my bed, Mom; I really appreciate it!"

"My pleasure, honey," she called back as the pleasure she had derived from it flashed through her mind and made her pussy tingle a bit.

***

It took a week for Mr. Brooks to fix James's phone. During that time Darlene found herself having more frequent and more lurid fantasies about her son and his girlfriend... and herself. She had long been a fan of the erotic-story website, Literotica, but while her taste in those stories had been more in the "Loving Wives" category, she found herself reading more "Incest/Taboo" stories now, about women--MILFs--who either seduced their sons or who were seduced by them. Many of them included threesomes with the son's girlfriend. And there were plenty of them! Obviously, she was far from alone in fantasizing about her son, and that made her feel a little less guilty about it.

As her impure thoughts about her son increased, she also began to dress more suggestively around the house. First, she stopped wearing underpants under her nightgown, and then she stopped wearing the bra, hoping--as often happened in the online fiction--that her son would notice her big tits moving about more freely and have impure thoughts of his own.

If he noticed, however, he made no outward reaction or comments.

On the third day, she bought a stretchy nightshirt that hugged her figure more closely and buttoned up the front so she could display more naked cleavage around the house. That seemed to work! As she innocently gave him opportunities to gawk, she noticed him--from the corner of her eyes--staring intently at her fleshy boobs. That made her nipples perk up and she imagined him staring at the little tents they produced in the thin, clingy fabric. She was also pretty sure that he was checking out her ass beneath the snug-fitting nightshirt.

The result on her end was that she masturbated every night either in her bed or in the shower. The older house had only one-and-a-half baths, so both she and her son used the same shower, and as she stood in it hammering her fingers in and out of her pussy, she would imagine her son in there only a little while before, jerking off his stiff, soapy cock as he thought about her.

Little by little, her taboo fantasies became actual desires and she found herself trying to think of ways to entice her son to make some move on her besides just checking her out when he thought she wasn't looking. She decided to use Literotica.

On the kitchen laptop, she pulled up a steaming MILF story that she had read earlier and had given a five-star rating. Rather than closing out of the story as she normally would, she minimized it so it showed up in a tab at the bottom of the screen. James often checked his email on the laptop's larger screen when he got home from school, so she hoped the tab would pique his curiosity and he'd open the story to see the kinds of things his mother found arousing. In her mind, that would break down the barrier that kept him from approaching her.

Before she minimized the story, she scrolled so that one specific line of text was at the top of the page. If James read the story he would be unlikely to leave it in exactly the same spot that she had and she'd know he'd been there.

When she got home the first night and checked, the story was exactly as she left it. Was she being too subtle? Had he not noticed the tab? Did it not arouse his curiosity? The story was named My Mother's Hot Pussy, so the title sure wasn't subtle. She thought about leaving the story open so he couldn't miss it, but decided to give the restrained approach another day.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers