Darlene's Addiction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Outside, James and three of his swim-team buddies climbed out of his car after driving back from the out-of-town meet that their school had just won. They were all looking forward to some muscle-relaxing time in James's hot tub, and went into the yard through the side gate to turn the tub on and get it hot while they went inside to change into their Speedo swim trunks.

To James's surprise, the tub was already churning and bubbling but his mother wasn't in it. She was usually pretty adamant about turning it off when it wasn't being used. He looked at the timer on the wall and saw that it had another five minutes to go. He twisted it to its full thirty minutes just as his friend Steve said, "Hey, look at this!"

He was pointing at two wet swimsuits lying on the patio deck. Just as James recognized the bikini as being his mother's, his buddy Brian said, "Holy shit!" from behind him. They all turned to look where Brian was facing and saw James's mom, bare ass naked inside on the kitchen table with another naked woman bent over and eating her pussy.

The boys all stared at the two women engaged in lesbian sex for a moment and then turned to James. They each expected him to defend his mother's honor--as much as that could be done in the situation--and make them all turn away and leave. Instead, he moved closer to the open patio door while staring and rubbing the boner that was quickly growing in his pants. The others quickly followed suit.

***

On top of the wonderful distraction of having her pussy eaten by someone who really knew their way around a horny, wet cunt, the noise from the churning hot tub had masked the sounds of the boys outside, and they had been watching the live sex show that she and her friend were putting on for half a minute or more before Darlene noticed a shadow move on the wall. She was facing away from the patio door so she had to twist her head around to see the four young men standing there rubbing their crotches.

Her instinctive, normal-brain reaction would have been to jump up, grab something to cover up with, and shoo the boys away. But her normal-brain wasn't in charge. Leaving one hand on her friend's head to keep her face between her legs where she couldn't see the boys, Darlene put a finger to her lips to indicate being quiet, then crooked her finger to get them to come inside. She silently motioned them to get around the table, then pantomimed for them to pull their pants down and stroke their cocks.

The others might not have known what she was getting at, but James figured it out quickly, and seconds after he had his pants around his ankles and his stiff cock in his hand the others were likewise stroking their exposed boners as they stared at his sexy, naked mother lying on the kitchen table--where they had all eaten more than one meal--getting her cunt sucked and lapped by another naked woman.

Darlene made a quick survey of the four young men arrayed around the table pulling on their youthful cocks. The sight and the anticipation of what she had in mind, coupled with her friend devouring her pussy tripped Darlene's orgasm trigger and she let out a deep growling, "Oh, fuck!" as her cunt tightened and erupted in Cheryl's sucking, lapping mouth. With both hands back on her head she held her friend's face between her legs for several long, powerful gushes then lifted it up so she could see again, and said, "We have an audience, sweetheart!"

Cheryl's initial reaction to seeing someone there watching her eat her friend's pussy was to cover her nakedness and run. But Darlene held her head tightly enough to keep her from pulling away while the horny MILF side of her brain processed what was going on and its potential. Cheryl stopped trying to pull away and as her eyes went back and forth taking in the sight of four young and fit guys all looking at her with their engorged cocks in their hands, Darlene said, "What do you say we give the boys a show?" She turned her head and asked them, "You think you might want to watch a couple of old ladies eat each other's pussies?"

They all quickly agreed that they did, but Steve's polite reply of, "Oh, yes! Please, Mrs. M! That would be awesome!" amused her given the circumstances. Steve was probably James's best friend and the one he had known the longest. He had spent many nights at their house and Darlene really liked him. He was black, handsome, and a bit taller than the others. He had the trim, athletic body of a swimmer, a tight, round ass, and an erection befitting his physical stature, his youth, and his ethnicity. Darlene had always wondered about that. She knew it was stereotyping, but damn, he lived up to her expectations!

"Get up on the table so everybody has a good view," Darlene told Cheryl. "Let's do a sixty-nine for them." Half a minute later Cheryl was atop Darlene and they were lavishing gentle attention on one another's pussies with the triple purpose of tasting and feeling a wonderful warm cunt, turning the other woman on, and arousing the shit out of their young audience. With Darlene's recently-discovered exhibitionist kink, she was right in her element and her pussy was leaking continuously.

As the two women lapped, kissed and sucked on each other's pussy lips they let out contented mews and moans that added to the boys' arousal. Brian, the shortest of the guys at 5'6", had a surprisingly long but narrow erection with a large plum of a cock-head. As he stroked his dick, seemingly using his fat knob as a stop for his fist on each pull, he asked tentatively, "Can... can we touch you?"

"Sure!" Darlene answered. "You can all touch us anywhere you want!"

A second later, there were four youthful hands roaming over Cheryl and Darlene's naked bodies. Each boy's other hand was stroking his hard dick a little more vigorously.

On the bottom of the 69, Darlene felt a hand on each of her big tits, as Brian and Tony mauled the fleshy orbs that they had been ogling for years whenever they were over and hanging out with James. James cupped one of Cheryl's much smaller tits, playing with her puffy nipple while Steve ran his big black hand across both of Cheryl's white ass-cheeks right above Darlene's face.

Darlene took a quick break from lapping her friend's pussy to turn her head and look at Steve's big black cock as he leaned against the edge of the table and stroked it a foot from her face. Its fat knob was glistening with his precum, which made her cunt leak even more as Cheryl slid her tongue up and back through her pussy lips.

Steve then spread his long fingers wide across both of Cheryl's ass-cheeks with his middle finger nestled into her crack. He slowly moved his hand down, passing his fingertip lightly over her puckered asshole until it reached the edge of her wet pussy lips.

Watching from just inches away, Darlene said, "Go ahead, Steve! Stick your finger up her cunt while I lick it!" Steve pressed his finger between the soft, wet folds of Cheryl's pussy as he moved his hand downward and then he crooked his finger to slide up her drenched cunt-hole.

At the same time, Darlene pushed her tongue against her friend's clit, and without knowingly coordinating his actions, James pulled hard on Cheryl's nipple. The combination of stimuli--which Cheryl had never even imagined before, much less actually experienced!--caused her to moan loudly into Darlene's cunt as her own pussy constricted around Steve's wiggling finger and she released another orgasm all over her friend's face.

Darlene ground her tongue against Cheryl's clit as she pressed her mouth against her cunt-lips and over Steve's invading finger. As her pussy gushed its hot, salty juice into Darlene's mouth Steve made several long, slow finger-fucks. As he withdrew on one of them, Darlene moved her mouth to capture it and suck it in. She clamped her lips around the long digit and swirled her tongue all over it. Steve responded by fucking it in and out of her mouth the way he had just finger-fucked Cheryl's cunt.

Darlene moaned as she sucked on Steve's finger and her own pussy erupted into Cheryl's face. She bit down on the digit in her mouth and he wrapped the rest of his fingers around her jaw, pressing the one inside against her tongue while gripping her face tightly with the others.

Steve's forcefulness fueled the intensity of her orgasm, but when she had gushed several times all over her friend's lapping face, she pushed Steve and the other boys away, and said, "Okay! Enough make-believe! I need a real cock in my mouth! Cheryl, get off the table and on your knees where a real MILF belongs!"

Seconds later, Darlene and Cheryl were kneeling side by side, bare-ass naked in the middle of the kitchen with four also-naked, handsome young men in front of them, each holding onto his stiff, drooling boner.

Darlene really wanted to feel and taste Steve's big black cock in her mouth--which would be a new experience for her--but he was at the other end of the line. With Brian's fat-knobbed skinny dick in her face, she made a circling gesture with one hand and said, "Gather around us boys and we'll rotate to get to all of you!" She then took hold of Brian's ass and pulled him forward to take his big cock-head into her mouth. She displaced his hand with her own and began jerking him off as she sucked and lapped his big squishy knob.

Cheryl shifted so she was back to back with Darlene and their naked asses rubbed together. At the opposite side of the circle, James fed his cock into his mother's friend's open mouth. She clamped her lips around it and he held the sides of her head and began rocking his hips and fucking her mouth with short, fast humps.

Impatiently stroking his dick as he watched his two teammates getting blowjobs from a pair of hot, mature MILFs, Tony said, "Okay! Come on! Switch!" A few moments later he had his hard, upward-curved cock in Cheryl's mouth and Darlene was sucking on Steve's BBC.

It might not have been the largest cock Darlene had ever had in her mouth but it was in the top few. In sharp contrast to Brian's dick, Steve's cock-head was about the same diameter as his thick shaft with a smallish ridge separating it from the rest. With her lips locked tightly behind the little ridge, Darlene swirled her tongue all over his knob while she slid her fist up and down the rest of his impressive cock with a light enough grip to feel its bulging veins and every muscle ripple.

She pushed her fist all the way to his curly, tight pubic hair then pressed her thumb against his spongy urethra and pulled forward, pumping a long drool of his salty pre-cum into her sucking mouth. She then began rubbing her tongue against his cock-head's cleft while she stroked the full length of his dick with a firmer, jerk-off grip.

Steve looked down at James's mom with her lips wrapped around his cock, her fist sliding up and down its length, and her big, beautiful tits hanging naked and free, and his knees almost buckled at the sight and the sensation. He had always thought that Darlene was the sexiest of his friends' moms--truly a mother-he'd-like-to-fuck--but had always satisfied himself by jerking off while thinking about it. He never imagined it would actually ever happen.

"Can... can I put more in, Mrs. M? Please?" he asked. Then he quickly added, "I promise I won't choke you! Honest!"

Darlene almost laughed at his politeness as he stood over her bare-ass naked with his stiff cock in her mouth. She had wondered if he might be a virgin--which would be too much to hope for--but his promise to not choke her made her believe that he had had his dick in other mouths before. But, apparently, none that had her talents!

She had been contemplating whether she should try to force his fat cock down her throat. She wasn't worried about gagging, but she wasn't sure that her throat could stretch wide enough to accept it. She had never tried to deep-throat the other big cocks she had experienced, but she took his promise to not choke her as a personal challenge. So, in answer to his respectful request, she reached behind him, grabbed his tight, round ass-cheeks, and pulled him forward.

With her mouth as wide open as she could get it, she drove his squishy cock-head past her gag receptors before they knew what hit them and kept pulling on his ass to make the thick, stiff shaft of his cock stretch her throat. Although the oversized invasion was quickly tipping the pain/pleasure scale toward the pain side, once she had the fattest part of his dick in her gullet she pulled hard and shoved his BBC all the way down her throat until her lips were being scratched by his pubes.

"Holy shit!" Steve groaned loudly as his legs shook and he had to put his hands on Darlene's head to steady himself.

Steve was, in fact, not a virgin, but he had never had his big cock pushed full-length into anything before. The three different girls he had dated all took only a few inches of his dick in their mouths but were not able to take all of him up their pussies either before his knob bumped into their cervix and they were forced to stop him.

Steve's blurted reaction to having his cock deep-throated caused the others to look over and see James's mother with her face pressed against their friend's belly. Brain reacted with, "Shit!" Tony said, "Oh, my God!" and James smiled and said, "Way to go, Mom!" To Steve, he said, "I'll bet you didn't expect that!"

"Fuck no!" Steve groaned.

Cheryl removed her mouth from Tony's cock and turned to see what they were reacting to, and after her mouth fell open for a moment, she said, "Holy fucking shit, girl! That part of the story was true! You can deep-throat a cock! And a fucking big one!"

Darlene drew herself off of Steve's dick--which caused his legs to wobble almost as much as the penetration had--and with a web of throat-slime connecting her lips to his glistening cock-head she caught her breath and blinked away the tears that the extreme throat-stretch had caused to fill her eyes.

"Oh, man! Will you do that to me, too?" Brian asked as he bumped Steve to the side. "Please, Mrs. M.?"

"How the fuck do you do that?" Cheryl asked. "Were you born without a gag reflex?"

Pleased to be the obvious center of attention, Darlene smiled and answered, "Nope. Anybody can do it if you know the trick. I'm sure James will be happy to show you if you want to learn." She looked up at James and said, "You remember how I explained it to Shannon, don't you, sweetheart?"

"Oh, yeah!" he said as he moved in front of his mom's friend while stroking his cock. "Why don't we watch her do Brian and I'll explain."

Darlene took Brian's plum-like knob in her mouth and then bobbed up and down the first few inches of his dick while James said, "The trick Mom is talking about is speed. Apparently, there's no gag reflex inside the throat, just at the entrance, so you have to push past it fast."

With her hands on Brian's ass, Darlene took a big breath through her nose and pulled him into her. Although his knob was the size of Steve's it was far more squishy and it slipped easily into her recently-overstretched throat. Brian groaned, "Oh, fuck!" as Darlene clamped her lips tightly around his shaft and took every inch of his dick into her mouth while his squashed knob went down her throat. She rocked her head, nuzzling her lips into his pubes for several seconds, and then pushed him back forcing his slimy cock from her mouth with a sucking pop!

Darlene turned to her friend, and with a wide, wet smile, said, "Easy-peasy! Now you."

Cheryl took James's cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down a few times as she steeled her nerves to jab it into her throat. Not wanting to be too forceful with his mother's friend, James just stood there and let Cheryl impale herself on his boner... with predictable results.

Cheryl lunged onto James's cock but not nearly fast enough nor confidently enough and her apprehension made her stop just as his knob hit the back of her throat, causing her whole body to convulse. She quickly pulled away and coughed and blinked her watering eyes.

"Maybe you need some help the first time," Darlene said as she shifted around on her knees. She put one hand on her son's ass and the other on the back of Cheryl's head. Cheryl allowed her head to be guided forward until almost half of the stiff young cock filled her mouth.

"Okay. On three," Darlene said. She counted, "One..." and then pushed her two hands together as hard as she could before her friend could react. Her son's boner stretched and entered Cheryl's throat without so much as a flinch, and she kept pushing until her friend's face was pressed into her son's belly. She kissed Cheryl's cheek, and said, "Welcome to deep-throaters anonymous, sweetheart!"

Although unlike his buddies, James had had his cock stuffed down a tight throat before--actually two of them--the feeling was still extraordinary, and he groaned, "Oh, fuck, yeah!" as he reached down and felt Cheryl's throat, tracing the bulge of his boner.

Darlene gave her friend several seconds to bask in her accomplishment, then she said, "The other half of the trick is to get the cock out just as fast as it went in." With a tug on her hair and a push on James's leg, she separated the two quickly, and Cheryl knelt there with her mouth open and a string of throat-slime running down her chin as she caught her breath. She smiled at Darlene, looked around at the other boys standing there watching, and joked, "So many cocks; so little time!"

Darlene kissed her slippery lips, and replied, "I've got nowhere to be for the rest of the day! I'd say we have all the time in the world!"

As the other guys lined up to get deep-throated by the two fantastic MILFs, James stepped back and typed a text to Shannon.

"Hey. Give me a call when you can look at your phone in private."

A minute later his phone rang, and Shannon's face was on the screen as she said quietly, "I'm in the bathroom at my aunt's. What's up?"

"Check this out!" he said as he turned the phone to show his mother and her sexy, mature friend bare-ass naked on their knees in the middle of the kitchen, each with a young cock stuffed deep in their mouths as a third boy patiently stroked his boner waiting for his turn.

"Holy shit! How the hell did that happen?" Shannon said.

"Long story," James replied. "But can you come over and join us? I think Mom and her friend are going to need some help when we move this party to the bedroom. Oh, and by the way, I haven't broken our pact. I haven't done anything with Mom without you being here."

"How about her friend?" Shannon asked, finding it hard to imagine her horny boyfriend standing back stroking his dick while his buddies were getting deep-throat blowjobs.

"Well, I might have volunteered to help Mom teach her friend how to get a stiff cock down her throat," he replied. He then added, "Strictly in the interest of higher education, you understand."

Shannon laughed, and said, "Yes, I'm sure! Well, you have my permission to go ahead without me, as long as I have your permission to fuck all of your friends when I get there. It's probably going to be twenty minutes though, so you have to promise that you guys won't be worn out and sleeping when I show up."

"Deal!" he said. "And I can pretty much guarantee that none of us is going to fall asleep for the rest of this afternoon!"

Shannon chuckled, and said, "Don't tell them I'm coming; I want it to be a surprise."

"Okay," he said, loving his girlfriend's playfulness... and horniness! "I'll leave the patio door open. I love you, baby!" With that, he ended the call and switched the phone to record video as he walked back to the group to get in line for his blowjob.