Darlene's Addiction Pt. 04

Story Info
A long-time friend discovers Darlene's incestuous secret.
7k words
4.63
12.9k
26

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Darlene's Addiction

A divorced mom lusts after her son and gets what she wants.

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-4

A long-time friend discovers Darlene's incestuous secret

Because of conflicting schedules, school assignments, swim practice, and a couple of evening house-call massages (that paid really well!) Darlene. James, and Shannon had not had the opportunity to get together for sex in over a week. James and Shannon had been able to squeeze in a couple of quickies, but Darlene had been left to her own devices, which included Big John stuck to the shower wall.

She and James teased each other around the house by exposing themselves, grabbing a quick handful of tit or dick, playfully swatting one another's asses, and trading warm good-morning kisses. But true to the pact they had made with Shannon, they didn't engage in any serious sexual activity without her being there.

Thursday evening, after Darlene got home from work and while James was out of town at a swim meet, she got a notification on her Literotica page that a new story had been published by Casey Bea. Casey had sent her drafts of the story as she was writing it, so she had a good idea of what to expect when she opened it... also because she had actually lived the story!

The polished version with Casey's knack for adding erotic detail was almost as hot as the reality had been! Knowing that probably thousands of people were reading about her right then lit a fire under her exhibitionist kink and she pulled her panties to the side and fingered her pussy while she read the story for a second time.

Before changing her now-wet panties and wiping up the wet mess she had made by cumming in her chair, Darlene sent a text to James and Shannon telling them to log into Literotica and check out their story.

***

Friday afternoon Darlene got a text from her friend Cheryl, suggesting that they get together for a glass of wine--something they hadn't done in a couple of weeks. Darlene suggested that they relax in her hot tube while they sipped Chardonnay and caught up.

Darlene wore one of her bikinis and Cheryl wore a one-piece although she still had the shape for a bikini, too. Her ass was not as round and full as Darlene's and her tits were about half the size, but Darlene had always admired and appreciated her figure. Now, with her mind set free of just about any taboo imaginable, as the two slipped into the churning water Darlene needed to add lusted for to her appreciation and admiration of Cheryl's body.

She wondered if there was a way to broach the subject of her sexual attraction without the danger of alienating her dear and long-time friend. Cheryl was no prude, but telling her that she would like to kiss her lips, her nipples (which tented her swimsuit) and her pussy might push her limits. Darlene needn't have worried.

After a few how's work and how's the family exchanges (and a refill of their wine glasses), Cheryl said, "So, have you ever heard of a website named Literotica.com?"

Darlene blinked and swallowed her sip of wine while her mind raced to try to figure out where her friend might be going with this. Still unsure, she chuckled a bit nervously and answered, "Yeah. I know the site you're talking about." With the door to talking about sex cracked open, she added, "I enjoy a good sexual fantasy as much as the next woman, I guess. Which genres of stories do you like most?"

"Normally it would be the hot-wife stories," Cheryl answered, "But I was reading a really hot incest/taboo story there the other day where the characters happened to be named Darlene, James, and Shannon." She looked Darlene in her surprised eyes and with a suggestive grin she added, "It's hard for me to imagine that's just coincidence. Did you write that story? Is that your taboo fantasy I was reading?"

Darlene was a bit taken aback by her friend's blunt question, but her tone and the look on her face were certainly not judgmental or accusatory. Still, she was reluctant to admit to something so frowned upon, even in fantasy, much less that the story is actually true.

Cheryl had known Darlene for a long time and she easily read her friend's hesitation to answer as an acknowledgment that she was right, and she went on, "I think that story was hot as hell, Darlene! I had my fingers stuffed up my pussy and my thumb on my clit before I was halfway through! Are you going to write more parts?"

With the sexual door now kicked wide open, Darlene replied, "I didn't write it, per se. I kind of outlined it and sent it to the author, Casey, and she wrote what you read."

"I was going to ask how you came up with Casey as a pen name," Cheryl said. "Have you shared any more of your erotic fantasies with her?" she went on with an alluring smile. "Maybe you could share one with me, right now."

"That story wasn't a fantasy, Cheryl. All that really happened to me," Darlene replied before her brain could catch up with her mouth.

Cheryl's mouth hung open as Darlene's good-and-proper brain half went scrambling to form a sentence to say that she was just joking.

But Cheryl had known Darlene long enough to tell when she was joking so she wouldn't have believed it for a second if she had managed to get out a retraction. And before Darlene could speak, she said, "Holy shit, Darlene! You lucky fucking MILF! You really got to suck James's cock and got him to fuck you right in your kitchen? Holy shit!"

Again, before Darlene could reply, her friend leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth.

The aggressive, passionate kiss from her usually-conservative friend surprised Darlene for a moment but then she responded in kind, and the two sucked and chewed on lips and tongues as their hands roamed over each other's wet, thinly clad bodies. When Cheryl finally broke the kiss, she looked deep into Darlene's eyes and said on panting breaths, "I want to be in the next part of the story that you tell your author friend about! And you better use my real name, too!"

As the two women reengaged their steaming kiss, like two minds with a single thought, they each began to slide the bathing suits off the other's shoulders. Moments later, four naked tits were being caressed in the hot churning water.

Cheryl squeezed and pushed Darlene's tits together, kneading them with her fingers and pulling gently on her swollen nipples. While still kissing and sharing each other's hot breath, Cheryl said in to Darlene's mouth, "Oh God, Dar! I love your big tits! Slide up out of the water so I can suck on your fat nipples!"

Darlene pushed herself up to waist-deep in the frothing water and leaned against the side of the tub. The air quickly began to evaporate the hot water from her naked body and the cooling effect stiffened her nipples even more.

Cheryl leaned in and placed her lips over one of her friend's big brown nipples and began to suck tenderly as she swirled her tongue across the rubber-like nub.

Darlene let out a pleasant moan and put her hands on the back of Cheryl's head, slipping her fingers into her hair and massaging gently. "Have, um, have you done this with a woman before?" Darlene asked.

Cheryl removed her lips from Darlene's tit with a long suck on her protruding nipple, looked up at her, and answered, "A couple times in college but that seems like a lifetime ago." She then switched to the other tit to give it equal time.

Darlene was a tiny bit disappointed that she wasn't going to be Cheryl's first, but that she hadn't made love with another woman in many years was close enough. She pulled her friend's face tightly against her tit, and said, "You can suck harder if you want, Cheryl. Real hard, even! You can bite my nipple if you want!"

Cheryl pulled a hard suction that drew all of Darlene's nipple into her mouth in a big cone shape. She then set her teeth against its rough areola and began to pull back, dragging her teeth over the tender flesh and then along the stiff nub, stretching it out but not letting it slip free.

"Oh, fuck!" Darlene groaned at the exquisite pain/pleasure and dropped her hands under the water to search out her friend's nipples.

Cheryl's nipples weren't quite as big as Darlene's and were more puffy, but they still had pencil-eraser nubs that she could latch onto and pull. As Darlene pinched hard on her nipple-nubs, Cheryl let out a moan of her own and moved back to Darlene's other tit. She gripped the big orb in both hands and squeezed it to bulge its big, dark nipple, then closed her mouth over it and sucked and bit down.

"Oh, shit, yes!" Darlene groaned as she twisted on her friend's nipples hard enough to make her cry out in pain under other circumstances. Under these circumstances, however, Cheryl moaned her own, "Shit yes!" through her teeth clenched over Darlene's nipple.

Darlene then pulled upward on her friend's nipples, and said, "Get up here out of the water! I want to suck on your lovely tits!"

As Cheryl stood up, Darlene sat back down on the seat and her friend leaned over her to present her tit to her mouth. She supported herself on outstretched arms as Darlene latched her mouth onto one of her engorged nipples.

She sucked hard, pulling it into her mouth and causing it to swell even more, then she set her teeth into the bulged areola and ground her tongue over the forcibly-extended nub.

Cheryl groaned, "Oh, shit!" as she hung her head between her arms and kissed the top of her friend's head.

Darlene mouth-mauled that nipple for a while, then as she switched to the other one, she hooked her fingers into the swimsuit that was gathered around Cheryl's waist and worked it down over her shapely hips and ass.

Supported by her two arms and her friend's mouth firmly attached to her tit, Cheryl stepped out of her bathing suit and Darlene tossed the wet rag aside. Continuing to chew and suck one nipple, Darlene raised her left hand to pinch and twist the other while, underwater, she pushed her right hand between her friend's legs and ground her palm firmly against her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Cheryl groaned as she spread her legs wide and squatted a bit to give her friend better access to her submerged cunt.

Darlene rubbed her hand hard against Cheryl's pussy, then turned her hand on its edge and sawed between her lips, making sure to grind against her clit.

"Sit up on the edge so I can lick your pussy!" Darlene said after releasing her tit from her mouth.

"Can... can we go inside?" Cheryl asked. "I want to do it in your kitchen like you did with James in the story. God, that part made me so frigging hot for you!"

A few moments later Darlene's bikini was in a wet pile next to Cheryl's suit and they took less than a minute to run towels over each other's dripping bodies before they walked naked and hand in hand into the kitchen through the sliding patio door.

They stood in a tight, tit-squashing embrace while they kissed and groped one another's asses. Still kissing her and kneading her tight little ass, Darlene walked her friend backward until she bumped the edge of the table. "Lay down and pull your knees back!" Darlene told her when she finally broke their kiss with a long sucking pull on her lower lip.

"Will... will you spank me first?" Cheryl said. "Like James did to you in the story?"

Teasing her, Darlene replied, "Why? Have you been bad? Tell me what you've done to deserve getting your ass slapped!"

"I... I've been reading dirty stories and imagining I'm in them," Cheryl confessed.

"Oh, really?" Darlene said as if she didn't already know that. She took her friend's nipples between her fingers and thumbs, and asked, "What kinds of stories?" She tightened her squeeze on the nipples and added, "Tell me the truth!"

"Incest!" Cheryl answered. "About mothers who fuck their own kids!"

"Oh, my! How nasty," Darlene teased as she twisted her friend's nipples a bit. "And did you play with your pussy while you read these stories? Did you imagine eating your own daughter's sweet young pussy while you fingered your cunt?"

Cheryl moaned and then confessed, "Yes! Yes, I've dreamed about eating my daughter's cunt! About her sitting on my face and squirming her little pussy on my mouth until she cums and I swallow every drop of her hot pussy-juice!"

With a final pinch and twist, Darlene let go of Cheryl's nipples, spun her around to face the table, and said, "Oh, yes! You deserve a good hard spanking for all your nasty thoughts!" She pushed in the middle of her back and commanded, "Bend over and grab the other edge of the table!"

Cheryl was nervous and excited at the same time. She had had her ass slapped by her ex and by other lovers in the past, but always in the throes of heated sex, never as punishment. The fact that she was completely naked and stretched across her friend's kitchen table with her bare ass sticking out while waiting for it only added to the excitement and her pussy leaked in anticipation.

Darlene's first smack was hard and open-handed, and right on the most fleshy part of her friend's ass.

Cheryl's eyes went wide and she sucked in her breath then groaned out a low, "Fuck!" as she jerked her ass inward the one or two inches that the table would allow and as she clenched the edge of the table with a white-knuckle grip. The ass-slaps she'd gotten from lovers before were love-taps compared to what Darlene had just delivered, but the searing shot of pain instantly transformed into a bolt of electricity that shot straight to her cunt and she quickly had her ass back in position to receive another.

Enjoying the teasing, dominating role, Darlene bent down, put her mouth against the tender, reddening spot on her friend's ass, pulled her lips back, and pressed her teeth into the soft flesh.

Cheryl had never had her ass bitten before but on top of the burn of the slap the feeling was extraordinary and she let out a low moan.

Darlene slowly bit harder and harder which raised the pitch of Cheryl's moaning to a whine, but she instinctively knew when to back off, and after giving the abused spot a gentle kiss, she straightened up. But she wasn't done teasing.

Darlene set her fingernails against Cheryl's doubly-abused ass now with teeth marks in the middle of the hot, red spot. As she slowly scratched across the tender flesh, she said, "And what else did you think about while you played with your pussy? Did you think about sucking her boyfriend's stiff cock? Maybe after you'd watched him fuck her with it?" As she ended the sentence her nails were digging into the marks left by her teeth.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Cheryl groaned. "I thought about him taking turns fucking her pussy and then my mouth!" Then, suddenly the delightful pain of Darlene's digging fingernails was gone. She instinctively tensed her ass in anticipation of another slap, but it didn't come. Confused, she turned her head to see what Darlene was doing. The action caused her to relax her ass muscles just as Darlene's smack landed on her other cheek.

"Oh fuck!" she hollered as she flinched her ass away from the hard slap but way too late. Darlene then landed two more slaps on each of her friend's glowing-red ass-cheeks, but with lessening force to make sure she kept the pain in the pleasure zone.

"Jesus Christ!" Cheryl moaned. "That hurts so fucking good! My pussy is on frigging fire!"

"Oh, really?" Darlene mocked and kicked Cheryl's feet farther apart with her own bare foot. "Let's just see!" She reached her hand up between her friend's spread legs and drove two fingers deep into her dripping cunt. As she twisted her hand back and forth, she said, "What a nasty MILF you are getting all worked up thinking about eating your sweet young daughter's pussy and sucking off her innocent boyfriend. Even being punished hasn't stopped your filthy cunt from being wet! Well, I guess there's just one thing left to do."

With that, Darlene lifted her friend's legs, spun her over onto her back on the table, pushed her legs up and apart, demanded, "Hold them there!" and then pressed her face into Cheryl's gaping, drenched cunt.

She covered as much of it with her open mouth as she could, then as she sucked she wormed her tongue through the soft folds eventually making her way to her friend's swollen clit and grinding against it with her tongue. At the same time, she reached up under her lower lip and pushed her middle finger up Cheryl's drenched cunt-hole. She quickly found her g-spot and ground her fingertip into it as she bore down with her tongue on her clit.

Cheryl pulled her knees back as hard and as far as she could to give Darlene full access to her cunt just as it erupted. "Oh, my fucking God!" Cheryl cried out as the orgasm that had been simmering and building since she sent Darlene the let's get together text boiled over and exploded into her friend's sucking mouth.

Darlene rocked her head back and forth, mashing her face into her friend's gushing pussy as she sucked up the torrent of hot cum. But she couldn't suck fast enough and her face, chin, neck, and hand were quickly drenched in pussy-juice.

Although there was certainly more cum that her friend could draw from her cunt, Cheryl couldn't wait any longer to taste Darlene's pussy. She had long fantasized about getting it on with her, but would never have guessed that sweet, conservative Darlene would be open to girl-girl sex. When she read the story on Literotica--with all of the familiar names--her heart leapt in hopefulness. Her pussy followed suit and had been building its explosive orgasm since her friend replied to her text.

She pushed Darlene's face from her still-burning pussy and said, "Now it's my turn! Get on the table so I can eat your beautiful cunt, Dar! I have wanted to do this with you for so long I can't stand to wait anymore!"

Darlene straightened up, pulled Cheryl into a sitting position on the table's edge, took her into a tight embrace, and kissed her hard. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I've admired your lovely body and wanted to do this with you for a long time, too! I'm going to have to send Casey a nice note thanking her for writing my story to break the ice!"

A few moments later, Darlene and Cheryl had swapped places and with Darlene holding her legs up and apart, Cheryl bent down and placed a gentle kiss on her friend's drenched pussy lips. It was the first contact she had had with another pussy in many years and the warmth, the wetness, the softness, and of course the taste snapped those memories back to life and she let out a little hum of pure pleasure into Darlene's cunt as she slowly rocked her head and kissed harder and deeper.

The low moan and the soft, "Oh, God, yes!" that Cheryl's pussy-kiss elicited from her friend caused her own pussy to leak and she switched from gentle pussy-kissing to full-on cunt eating. She pushed her tongue deep into Darlene's cunt-hole and wormed it around as she sucked, enjoying the warm, wet tongue-hug and the glorious long-missed taste of pure arousal. She then snaked her tongue up through her pussy lips until she found her friend's clit.

As Cheryl flicked and sucked on Darlene's engorged little she-cock, Darlene groaned, "Oh, fuck, that feels nice! You certainly haven't forgotten how to eat pussy!" Adding encouragement that Cheryl really didn't require, Darlene put her hands on the back of her head and with strong, massaging fingers she pulled her face tighter against her cunt.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers