Darlene's Addiction Pt. 07

Story Info
Darlene has a long-fantasized encounter with her boss.
6.7k words
4.62
4.3k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

Darlene's Addiction

A divorced mom lusts after her son and gets what she wants.

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-7

Darlene finally has a long-fantasized encounter with her boss

The week after Darlene's eight-way orgy went painfully slow, and because of busy schedules the only sex that Darlene or James had all week was masturbating by themselves in the shower, effectively killing two birds with one stone to save time. But Saturday was nearly there and James and Shannon would be at the house all weekend. Darlene's pussy was wet thinking about it.

Friday afternoon, Darlene had finished with her last massage client and was cleaning the studio in preparation for going home. When her boss, Kristy, buzzed her over the intercom and asked her to come into her office, it startled her and confused her a bit. Kristy had left for a long lunch with a business associate, and being Friday afternoon, Darlene hadn't expected her to be back at all.

When Darlene entered Kristy's office, her boss was back-to her at her desk. "Yes?" Darlene said by way of announcing herself.

Kristy swiveled around from her computer, looked Darlene in the eyes for a long moment, and then said, "Close the door. This is a private matter."

Darlene's heart fell into her stomach. What was wrong? Had some client reported that she had touched them inappropriately? If they had, it wasn't true! Oh, Darlene fantasized about some of her clients, but she had always remained one hundred percent professional.

She closed the door and turned back to face her boss.

Kristy sat in her office chair with her arms folded across her chest. She wore smart office attire of a black skirt and a white button-front blouse. She had on black three-inch heels and wore a pearl choker around her neck. She looked professional, but she also looked sexy.

"Do you remember the wine-tasting tour that the office went on a year or so ago?" Kristy asked Darlene.

Shit yes, she remembered it! They were all feeling pretty good by the time they were leaving the fourth winery, and as they approached the limo to take them to the next one, Kristy had put her hand behind Darlene's head and pulled her into a kiss.

Perhaps Kristy had felt she might have overstepped professional bounds that night because the kiss was never repeated or even talked about ... much to Darlene's disappointment. She had had a massive crush on her boss from the time they met; a crush that even included a fantasy of being with her in a three-way with her that included her good-looking husband.

An excited shiver tingled through Darlene's body as she replied simply, "Yes. I remember that."

"Well, at lunch today I happened to share a bottle of that same wine we were sampling that night, and the smell and taste brought the memory of the kiss that I stole from you back to me in a flash and it made my pussy leak right there in the restaurant."

Darlene blinked at her boss's frank and sexually-blunt statement. That was not like her. She and the client must have finished off the bottle!

Kristy continued with her eyes locked on Darlene's, "I got so wet remembering that kiss, the feel of your luscious lips, and the taste of that wine on your breath that I had to go to the lady's room and take my panties off."

Kristy spread her legs before crossing one over the other and Darlene caught a momentary glimpse of pubic hair in the dimly-lit valley between her boss's thighs. Darlene was surprised that her boss was being so brazen, but a secondary surprise was the hair; she would have bet money that Kristy had a shaved pussy ... at least it was shaved in all of Darlene's fantasies about licking it!

Kristy noticed Darlene's eyes flick down to her crotch when she spread her legs. When they remade eye contact there was an obvious look of confusion on Darlene's face. But it seemed to Kristy to contain a degree of curiosity—and none of horror—as well. Kristy smiled at that. This was going just as she'd fantasized.

With her blue eyes holding Darlene's, Kristy said, "I've kept my attraction to you bottled up for a long time, Darlene, but that bottle of wine at lunch uncorked it once and for all. Tell me, have you ever been romantic with another woman?"

"I, um ... I guess I might have thought about it," Darlene answered. It wasn't a lie, of course, but it certainly wasn't the whole truth. But somehow, Darlene sensed that Kristy wanted to be her first same-sex lover, and remembering how awesome it felt to be Shannon's first female partner, she was more than happy to pretend to be a novice at eating pussy and to let her boss have that same thrill.

Kristy smiled, and said, "Come over here so I can kiss you again."

Darlene walked over and stood in front of her boss pretending to be nervous. Kristy uncrossed her legs, reached around and put her hands on Darlene's ass, and then pulled her forward onto her lap. The chair had no arms, so Darlene spread her legs wide and sat down. Kristy put one arm around Darlene's back and put her other hand on the back of her head. She tilted Darlene's head down as she tilted her own back, and their lips met for the second time.

That first wine-tour kiss had surprised Darlene and she didn't respond the way that she later wished she had. But she certainly had the presence of mind to respond properly this time!

The kiss started tender, but quickly escalated to passionate and then to hungry. Their tongues danced, they sucked and bit one another's lips, and they each made soft, erotic mewing sounds into each other's mouths as they both made up for that lost opportunity.

As she kissed her boss, faintly tasting the wine on her breath, Darlene felt Kristy's hands slide under her shirt and up her back. They stopped at the clasp to her bra and it was quickly unhooked. Kristy then moved her hands around front and inside the cups of her loosened bra and took big handfuls of Darlene's tits.

With their lips still locked together, Darlene sucked in a breath that almost pulled the air from Kristy's lungs, and then exhaled, "Oh, God!" back into her mouth.

Kristy flicked Darlene's stiff nipples with her fingers and then took hold of the bra and began pushing upward. Reluctantly, Darlene broke their burning kiss, grabbed the hem of her shirt, and pulled up as Kristy pushed up. A second later her shirt and bra were cast across the room and Darlene sat in her boss's lap with her big naked tits just inches from her face. Darlene's pussy leaked into her pants.

Kristy took hold of both of Darlene's tits with her strong masseuse's hands and pushed them together while squeezing, causing her already-swollen nipples to bulge even more. She leaned in and going from one tit to the other, she swirled her tongue over Darlene's dark areolae before flicking her stiff nubs with just the tip of her tongue.

Darlene stared down as her boss teased her engorged nipples with her tongue in near-disbelief that her fantasy was actually coming true.

Kristy opened her mouth and engulfed one of Darlene's whole nipples then pulled a hard suction. She pushed the rough surface of her tongue across the swollen nub several times before bringing her teeth down on it. She bit into it lightly as she pulled her head back, stretching the nipple out into a cone before letting it slip free.

"Oh, fuck!" Darlene moaned and shifted her body to offer her other tit for equal time.

By the time Kristy had gone back and forth between Darlene's nipples a few times, the crotch of Darlene's pants was soaked. Being light colored, Kristy apparently noticed the wet spot and after pulling away from Darlene's tit, she said with a grin "You should really get out of those wet pants before you catch a cold. Stand up and take them off; let me look at your whole naked body. I want to see if it's everything I've been fantasizing about."

Holy shit! Darlene said to herself. Kristy's been fantasizing about me? She thought that was only the other way around! She stood up and was almost trembling as she unfastened her slacks just two feet away from her boss.

While Darlene fumbled with her pants-button and fly, Kristy calmly reached up and started to unfasten the buttons of her own blouse. As Darlene pushed her slacks and panties down over her hips, Kristy laid open her blouse. She was wearing a bra, but it was of such delicate fabric that Darlene could see her dark nipples through it, which only served to make it even more sexy and erotic. As Darlene's panties pulled away from her drenched crotch, exposing her naked pussy and showing her boss how aroused she was, it leaked even more.

Darlene let her pants and underwear drop to the floor and then managed to get them off over her sneakers and kick them aside. Darlene was so on fire that this long-held fantasy of being with Kristy was coming true that she wanted to haul her boss up out of her chair and strip her clothes off. But she held back to let Kristy have control of the situation and to have her apparent fantasy of being Darlene's first woman lover.

On a trembling breath that was not acting, Darlene asked, "Should ... should I take my shoes off, too?"

Kristy replied by raising one hand and making a turning gesture with her finger as she said, "Turn around; let me see that wonderful ass that I've been admiring for so long."

Darlene did a slow turn as her heart was beating like a freight train to think that her sexy boss was checking out her naked body. When she faced Kristy again, Kristy finally answered, "No. Leave them on. You look kind of playful that way." She grinned, and added, "You want to play, don't you?"

"Oh, shit yes!" Darlene answered.

Sitting in her chair and rocking from cheek to cheek, Kristy managed to lift her skirt out from under her ass and bunched it up around her waist. She then spread her legs wide open.

Darlene was suddenly glad that she hadn't taken the initiative to strip her boss naked. Sitting there with her blouse hanging open, her lovely tits playing peek-a-boo through her flimsy bra, her skirt wadded up around her waist, and her wet pussy fully exposed, she looked even sexier than she did in Darlene's fantasies ... and that was saying a lot!

Darlene drew in a long breath at finally seeing her boss's naked pussy. Although she had always fantasized about it being shaved smooth, Darlene found that she liked it covered with fine curly hair even more. It was a slightly darker blond than the hair on her head and was only trimmed at the sides to stay within the confines of her missing panties.

"Come down here and kiss my pussy, Darlene," Kristy told her. "Show me what you've been thinking about doing with another woman."

Darlene pretended to be a bit nervous and unsure as she got down on her knees. That part might have been pretending, but she truly enjoyed her boss's control and doing as she was told. Darlene could certainly be assertive when it came to sex, but she liked being the sub sometimes, too.

In her kneeling position, Darlene put her hands on her boss's thighs, caressing them as she moved forward. She put her face between her legs, just an inch or two from her pussy, and inhaled deeply. Kristy's pussy had been wet since she had leaked in the restaurant and she had not cleaned up, so the aroma that Darlene drew in was the smell of old sex and she loved it!

Darlene leaned in and placed a kiss on Kristy's pussy lips. They were soaking wet and when it occurred to Darlene that that wetness was because her boss had been thinking about her, it made her own pussy tingle and leak. If she had reached under and rubbed her clit for about ten seconds she knew she'd have gushed an orgasm down her legs. As good as that would have felt she wanted Kristy to do that to her.

With delicate pubic hair tickling her lips and nose, Darlene extended her tongue and drew it up over the surface of Kristy's pussy, pulling in the taste of her old "fermented" pussy juice mixed with the fresh arousal fluid that continued to leak out.

Kristy drew in her breath and put her hands lightly on the back of Darlene's head, encouraging her but not forcing her to explore her "first cunt."

Darlene easily found her boss's engorged clit and as she flicked it with her tongue, she pressed her lips around it and pulled a strong suction. Kristy moaned, "Oh, yes!"

Darlene then moved her mouth back downward, still sucking but now pushing her tongue between Kristy's soft, warm pussy-lips. When she lined up on her cunt-hole she pushed her tongue out as far as she could and bobbed he head, giving her boss a shallow tongue-fuck.

"Oh, shit!" Kristy groaned. She entwined her fingers into Darlene's hair and pulled her head into her crotch, mashing her face into her cunt. "Oh, fuck, Dar! You are making my horny dreams about you come fucking true! Stick your finger up my cunt and make me come! Make me come right in your lovely, sucking mouth!"

Darlene pushed her middle finger up her boss's cunt and began fucking it hard and as deep as the rest of her fist would allow. At the same time, she continued to suck and worm her tongue through her drenched pussy-lips and over her clit.

"Oh, shit! Shit! Shit!" Kristy shouted as her pussy exploded around Darlene's finger and into her mouth. Darlene kept jabbing her finger up Kristy's contracting cunt adding sloppy, sloshing sounds that made the whole thing even more erotic and arousing for both of them. She sucked up as much of the gushing pussy-juice as she could, but a good deal of the hot, salty cum soaked Darlene's face and fist, Kristy's ass, and the leather office chair.

When Kristy's orgasm finally began to ebb, she hauled Darlene up out of her crotch, pulled her naked body between her legs, and kissed her hard on her pussy-soaked mouth. If Darlene had known what Kristy was about to do, she would have held onto her last mouthful of Kristy's hot cum to share with her.

When Kristy finally broke their passionate pussy-flavored kiss, she said, "I hope that was as good for you as you thought it would be. It's obvious that you sure as hell had been thinking about eating pussy to be that good the first time!"

"Oh, God, yes!" Darlene answered. "The taste and feel of your hot, wet pussy on my lips and tongue was even better than I'd ever thought! I wish I'd known you wanted to do this with me a lot sooner!"

"Well, now that the cork is out of the bottle, so to speak," Kristy said, "I want a chance to satisfy my fantasy, too." She pushed Darlene up into a standing position and then stood up, as well. She took Darlene in her arms and kissed her again as she roamed her hands over her naked back and ass. She then began to lower herself slowly, kissing along Darlene's neck, her chest, each of her tits and engorged nipples, down over her belly, and finally to her pussy mound.

Darlene spread her legs and rotated her hips as much as her standing position would let her, and as she felt her boss's lips kissing her pussy and then her tongue slide up through her wet cunt lips, she sucked in her breath and put her hands lightly on Kristy's head. "Oh, God!" she moaned.

As Kristy flicked her tongue over Darlene's swollen clit, she brought one hand up and gently slid her long index finger up into Darlene's drenched cunt-hole. She held it inserted deeply for a moment, and then she began to move it around slowly as she forced her tongue harder against her clit.

Kristy felt a shiver run up through Darlene's body, and it made her smile. But then Darlene said, "Don't do that, please?"

Thoroughly confused, Kristy pulled her face from Darlene's pussy and looked up at her. "You don't want me to make you cum?" she asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" Darlene answered. "But I can finger myself anytime I want; I want you to make me cum with your beautiful lips and your tongue; your whole mouth; your whole gorgeous face! That's the way I've always fantasized about doing this with you!"

That made Kristy smile even more, and she withdrew her finger from Darlene's cunt and got to her feet. She put her pussy-wet finger into Darlene's mouth and then kissed her with her digit caught between their lips.

When she broke the kiss, Kristy said with a wide smile, "Far be it from me to burst your fantasy bubble." She then added, "And are we both naked in your fantasy when I suck the hot cum out of your cunt for the first time?"

"Oh, yes!" Darlene answered definitively.

"Well, then I guess you'd better undress me," Kristy replied.

Darlene was quivering as she rolled her boss's blouse off of her shoulders and then tossed it across a chair. She put her arms around Kristy and kissed her hungrily as she unclipped the fasteners to her bra. As she backed away she brought the bra with her and she slid it down her boss's arms, finally exposing the lovely tits that Darlene had so often fantasized about. They were sexy while teasingly hidden behind the sheer bra, but they were exquisite out in the open! She leaned down and planted a sucking kiss on each of the pert nipples.

Kristy moaned as Darlene went back and forth between her engorged nipples a few times, and then she took Darlene's head in her hands and lifted it up so that she could kiss her again.

As they kissed, Kristy walked Darlene backward to her chair and she bent down with her, still locked at the lips as she sat. Now cool from evaporation, the wetness of Kristy's cum on Darlene's naked ass surprised her a bit and caused her to suck a breath out of Kristy's mouth. Then the pure eroticism of it kicked in and she exhaled a little mew back into Kristy's mouth as she shifted her ass around on the slick leather.

Kristy broke the long kiss and went to her knees. She pushed Darlene's legs apart, and said, "The question is, which one of us has wanted this fantasy to come true the longest?" She placed a butterfly-light kiss on Darlene's pussy lips and then answered her own question by saying, "I guess it doesn't matter much, does it, as long as it does come true!"

Kristy began kissing Darlene's pussy as if she was making out with it. If it had been physically possible, Darlene would have made her pussy kiss back, but all she could do was to look down at her boss's head rocking and twisting between her legs and moaning as she enjoyed her fantasy becoming a reality at long last.

Kristy licked the length of Darlene's pussy several times, each time pushing her tongue deeper between the soft, wet folds, and each time reversing direction only after a hard tongue-grind against her clit.

Finally, she locked her lips against Darlene's pussy, and began tongue-fucking her cunt-hole as deep as she could. As Darlene moaned, Kristy picked up the pace of the fucks as well as the suction she was pulling with her mouth. From Darlene's breathing and body movements, Kristy knew her orgasm was quickly building, and she reached up with one hand and ground her thumb into her clit to help it along.

"Oh, fuck!" Darlene shouted and pulled her boss's face into her cunt as hard as she could. Her pussy erupted into the sucking mouth with an intensity that caused Darlene's head to swim.

Kristy kept sucking and jabbing her tongue into the contracting and gushing cunt-hole while mashing her thumb against Darlene's clit. She swallowed several mouthfuls of the hot, salty girl-juice before sucking in one last mouthful and then raising herself up to share it with its previous owner.

Kristy clamped her lips against Darlene's and immediately felt Darlene pulling a suction against her mouth. She parted her lips and the two women swapped Darlene's cum back and forth before each finally swallowed a share.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers
12