Darlene's Addiction Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, Darlene wrapped her arms around Kristy's naked body and held her tightly against her own. As they kissed, a husky male voice came from behind them.

"I often wondered what you did when you said you were working late, Mom."

Both women jumped at the surprise interruption and turned to see Kristy's stepson, Jacob. He stood in the doorway to the office with his pants open and his engorged cock and his balls pulled out over the top of his shorts. As he stroked his boner, he added, "Did you forget that I was coming by to swap cars, Mom?"

Kristy stood up and calmly faced her stepson while Darlene, in much more of a panic, tried futilely to cover her nakedness with her hands.

"I had forgotten," Kristy answered. She turned to Darlene, and said, "You remember my son, Jacob, don't you?"

"I, um, yeah, of course," Darlene managed to mumble in reply as she stared at the young man's stiff cock. The panic of being surprised was finally passing and Darlene started putting the pieces together. The calmness with which Kristy faced and talked to her stepson while completely naked and while he had his hard cock in his hand could only mean that her boss had the same kind of incestuous relationship with him that she had with her own son, James. That she referred to him as her son and not her stepson made the kinky revelation even hotter and it sent a strong tingle to Darlene's pussy.

"It's good to see you again, Miss Darlene," Jacob said with a wide smile as he slowly stroked his boner.

Smiling at the unexpected but welcome turn of events, Kristy said to Jacob, "Come over here so Miss Darlene can get a better look at you, son."

He let go of his cock and walked toward Darlene. Between his dick's rigid stiffness and it being supported by the elastic waistband of his shorts, it stood straight out and bobbed only slightly as he came closer.

As Darlene stared at the youthful cock she saw that his knob was completely wet with his precum, and she had to wonder how long he had been standing there watching. Had he watched his mother eating her cunt? Had he pulled out his boner and started to stroke it when she was on her knees worshiping Kristy's hairy pussy for the first time?

Slipping back into her dominating role, Kristy said, "Suck it, Miss Darlene! Take his stiff, young cock in your mouth and give my son a blowjob. Show me that you can suck cock as well as you eat cunt, Miss Darlene!"

Not that she needed much encouragement to suck the stiff, drooling boner that was now only half a foot in front of her face, but being told to do it in filthy demanding language by her boss and Jacob's mother reignited the fire in Darlene's pussy that had nearly gone out when Jacob surprised them.

No longer trying to hide her naked tits or her pussy—and in fact, aroused to be showing them to one of her own son's best friends—Darlene slid forward on the slippery chair and parted her legs wide as she leaned over and took Jacob's knob in her mouth. She locked her lips around its thick ridge and swirled her tongue all over it, sweeping up and tasting every molecule of his fresh, salty precum that she could.

"Oh, yeah, Miss Darlene!" Jacob moaned. "You don't know how many times I've dreamt about having my cock between your pretty lips!"

That this handsome, virile young man would fantasize about getting a blowjob from her—the mature mother of his good friend—sent a fresh buzz through her cunt and her pussy leaked into her already-soaked crotch.

Kristy reached down and lightly traced her fingers over Darlene's hollowed cheeks and across her lips as they formed a snug circle around her son's fat cock. She then slid one hand onto his shaft, wrapped her fingers around it, and squeezed firmly as she stroked its exposed length to pump his precum into Darlene's sucking mouth. She was rewarded with pleasant moans from both of them.

Darlene was right, of course; Kristy had been fucking her son for some time. But unlike Darlene and James, she had never had the opportunity to watch him with someone else, and seeing his familiar cock plugged into Darlene's mouth aroused the shit out of her!

Kristy slid her fist up her son's shaft until it was touching Darlene's lips and then she moved her other hand to the back of Darlene's head and gave it a gentle push. Darlene needed no further encouragement to slide her mouth down Jacob's wonderful cock as Kristy slid her hand back.

Darlene's pussy drooled as her lips slid over the hot, ripped surface of Jacob's boner and her tongue rubbed along its underside, through his wide knob-cleft, and along his spongy urethra. Winding her fingers into Darlene's hair, Kristy then began to push her head back and forth while she followed her lips up and down her son's spit-wet cock.

Jacob's cock was nearly identical in size to James's, with perhaps a slightly larger knob. Darlene had to wonder if her son had ever "experimented" with Jacob. The thought of James doing to this fat, stiff boner exactly what she was doing to it sent a continuous tingle to her pussy.

Perfectly willing to be the sub, Darlene had left her hands on her own knees while her boss "forced" her to give her son a sucking, wet blowjob as she looked on. But Darlene wanted more of Jacob's fine cock than she could take into her mouth with Kristy's fist wrapped around it.

On the next out-stroke, with only Jacob's fat knob still in her mouth, Darlene reached up and gently pulled Kristy's hand away from his boner. She then put both of her hands on the backs of his legs and pushed her head forward, driving his big cock down her throat.

"Holy fuck, Miss Darlene!" Jacob nearly shouted as his friend's mother drove her face into his belly and her chin against his balls as they hung over his shorts. "I never dreamt about you doing that!"

"Well, aren't you just full of surprises!" Kristy said as she pushed hard on the back of Darlene's head to drive another half-inch of her son's dick down her throat. She held her impaled for twenty seconds or so, and then pulled her head back and completely off of the slick and shiny cock, leaving a web of thick throat-slime connecting its knob to Darlene's lips.

As Darlene caught her breath, Kristy went down to her knees and gave Darlene a messy kiss with her son's slippery cock-head rubbing their cheeks. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Not to be outdone ..." then turned and plunged her mouth along her son's cock taking it down her own throat in one long jab.

"Holy fucking hell!" Jacob groaned. "I have died and gone to blowjob heaven!"

The two women then took turns bobbing on his cock and spearing it down their throats until he finally moaned, "I am about thirty seconds from blowing my load! Who wants it?"

"I do!" Darlene answered, but Kristy pushed her son back away from them and told him, "Not yet! You hold onto that load!"

"Please?" Darlene begged. "I really want to taste his hot cum!"

"Oh, you will!" her boss replied. "But you're going to suck it out of my cunt!"

Kristy stood up and pulled Darlene up out of the chair. "Get his clothes off!" she told her. "But don't touch his cock! I don't want him going off prematurely!"

Kristy went to her desk and cleared things away as Darlene pushed Jacob's pants and shorts down over his narrow hips. Behind him, she squatted to help him pry his shoes off and step out of his pants. While she was down there, she rubbed her face across the cheeks of his firm, naked ass. Jacob was not a member of James's swim team, but he was a gymnast so he was equally as fit as her son and his other friends.

As she stood up. Darlene ran her hands up Jacob's muscular back, pushing his shirt up as she went. He helped her get it off over his head and then turned to face her, now totally naked.

Without the added support of his shorts, his cock was not quite as horizontal as it was before, but it was every bit as stiff and straight. She desperately wanted to go to her knees and let him fuck her mouth until he blew his load, but she had been told in no uncertain terms to leave his dick alone. Which was probably just as well, because she couldn't wait to watch him push his fat cock up his mother's cunt and fuck the shit out of her.

Darlene's appreciation of Jacob's Greek-statue body was interrupted when Kristy called out, "Come over here and fuck your mother, sweetheart! Show Miss Darlene how much you love me!"

Darlene walked over with Jacob to where Kristy sat on the edge of her desk with her legs spread wide. As the two approached, she leaned back onto her elbows, and told Darlene, "You do the honors; guide his fat cock into my cunt!"

Darlene wrapped her fist around Jacob's boner and its thickness, its size, and its heat sent yet another flash to her pussy. She had intended to teasingly rub its big knob up and down through her boss's drenched pussy but Jacob didn't give her the chance. Apparently impatient to be fucking his mother, he kept moving forward, plugging his cock-head into Kristy's cunt-hole and then continuing in, forcing Darlene to remove her hand. She watched in perverted fascination and Jacob's big cock disappeared into his mother's cunt in one motion. Buried full depth with their pubic hair mingling, Jacob leaned down and gave his mother a steaming hot kiss.

Darlene groaned and rubbed her pussy knowing what it felt like to have a loving son push his hard cock up her cunt.

Kristy broke their kiss and told her son, "Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mommy's hot cunt and fill it with cum for Miss Darlene to suck out!"

Darlene stood behind Jacob watching his back, leg, and ass, muscles flex and relax over and over as he rocked his gorgeous body fucking his mother deep, fast, and hard. With one hand gently rubbing her pussy, she reached out with the other and rubbed his fine ass as it tightened and relaxed with each drive into Kristy's cunt.

"Slap it!" Kristy told Darlene. "Slap his ass while he fucks me! Slap it hard!"

Darlene raised her hand and brought it down with what she thought was a hard smack. "Oh, yeah!" Jacob growled. "But harder!"

She slapped his other cheek about as hard as she could and he responded, "Yeah! Like that, Miss Darlene! Just like that and I'm gonna fill my Mom's cunt full of hot cum for you!"

Darlene got into a rhythm of landing a hard slap at the bottom of each deep drive of Jacob's cock into his mother's cunt. Her hand was getting sore and his ass-cheeks were red when Kristy said, "Oh, I can feel you're getting ready, aren't you, baby? You're getting ready to blow your load up my cunt!" Then she directed Darlene, "Get down between his legs and get ready to lock your mouth over my pussy when he pulls out! I don't want you to miss a drop of his sweet cum!"

As he fucked his mother, Jacob's inner thighs were rubbing the sides of Darlene's head and his balls were mashing against the top of it with each push. Finally, he grunted, "Oh fuck, yeah!" and held his cock buried deep in his mom's pussy. Darlene felt his leg muscles tighten against her head with each contraction of his balls depositing his hot sperm deep into his mother's cunt.

After just three hard squirts, Jacob began to pull back and as his cock slid out of Kristy's cunt, he reached under to pull Darlene's face up into his mother's vacated pussy. Darlene was, of course, eager to suck her boss's cunt again and to pull Jacob's fresh sperm out of it, but she was surprised that his orgasm hadn't lasted longer. When James fucked her, he kept pumping his jism into her cunt for half a minute sometimes.

What Darlene didn't know was that Jacob had mastered the trick of interrupting an orgasm after just a few spurts and staying hard so that he could have another orgasm right behind it.

As Jacob watched Miss Darlene hungrily lapping and sucking his mother's just-fucked pussy, he reached down, took hold of her hips, and lifted her ass up so she was bent over at the waist with her face never having left his mom's cunt. Holding her hips Jacob rotated his pelvis and flexed his stomach muscles to bring his still-stiff boner up into alignment with Darlene's pussy and he stepped forward pushing his entire cock up her cunt in one gloriously slow motion.

"Oh, shit, yes!" Darlene groaned into her boss's pussy and then began tongue-fucking her by bobbing her head as fast and hard as she could, smacking her face into the wet gash over and over.

Jacob began a series of slow fucks, knowing that if he went too fast he wouldn't be able to hold back his second orgasm—actually an extension of his first—and he had other ideas for the rest of his cum.

"Suck my hot splooge out of my mom's cunt, Miss Darlene, and when you're done, turn around and I'm gonna blow the rest of my load into your lovely mouth!"

A shiver of anticipation shot through Darlene's body and her pussy tightened around Jacob's slow-moving cock while she devoured her boss's pussy. She felt Kristy tense up and heard her say, "Oh, God! Here we go! Suck my cunt-juice and my son's cum out of my pussy, Darlene! Then turn around and let him fuck your mouth again!"

Kristy's first gush into Darlene's mouth was the trigger that fired her own orgasm around Jacob's dick and as her body quivered and her pussy leaked around his almost-stationary cock she sucked and swallowed the mixture of hot sex-fluids being forced out of Kristy's cunt and into her mouth. Darlene loved the combined tastes!

Finally, Kristy's orgasm began to ebb, and she pushed Darlene's face away from her pussy, and told her, "Now, get his cum right from the source!"

Jacob pulled back, extracting the half of his dick that had been buried in Darlene's erupting cunt. She spun around onto her knees and with her face drenched and glistening with her boss's pussy-juice she stared at Jacob's cock as rigid and ready as ever and soaked with her own cunt-juice. She parted her lips only slightly into a kiss shape and made him push his boner between them as she sucked and clamped down snuggly.

"Yeah, fuck her mouth, baby!" Kristy said as she sat up to watch. "I think Miss Darlene likes sucking a son's hard cock! Am I right, Darlene?"

Darlene managed an affirmative, "Mmm hmm!" around Jacob's boner, and it wasn't lost on her that Kristy had said a son's and not my son's. Did she suspect that she and James had an incestuous relationship, too? That she was addicted to her own son's wonderful cock? She actually hoped so! What fun it would be to have a four-way mother-son fuck fest sometime where she could watch the two boys suck each other's youthful erections!

Jacob held Darlene's head and after a few mouth-fucks he drove his boner down her throat, holding her face pressed against his belly. She reached up and took his balls in her hand, gently massaging the surprisingly large orbs. Were they full of so much seed he could repopulate the earth after an apocalypse or was that an effect of his interrupted orgasm? It didn't matter; she wanted to suck them dry!

While his cock was still stretching her throat, Jacob began a low guttural growl and Darlene knew he was getting ready to cum again. She increased the speed of her ball-massage hoping to encourage every wiggling sperm in there to swim down his dick, but she hoped that he wasn't going to blow his load straight down her throat and squander its glorious taste.

She felt his balls pull up and his cock swell just as he pushed her head back to extract his boner from her throat. With his cock-head locked between her lips and her tongue darting over its surface, Jacob wrapped his fist around his slimy dick and began to jerk off straight into Miss Darlene's sucking mouth.

Darlene felt his first shot of cum against her tongue and was surprised at how powerful it was for a second orgasm. Then, as he beat his fist back and forth, smacking her tightly pursed lips with each stroke, he continued to pump a surprising amount of cum into her mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he repeated as he forced diminishing squirts of jism into Darlene's mouth before his cock-head finally became so sensitive that he had to pull it out from between her locked lips.

As Darlene opened her mouth to show him the pool of sperm he had just deposited, Kristy jumped off of her desk and went to her knees beside Darlene. "Share it with me!" Kristy said as she pulled her head around.

Their lips locked together and they pushed their tongues into one another's mouths forcing the hot spunk back and forth before finally swallowing equal shares.

As the two naked women embraced and kissed on their knees in front of him, Jacob flopped down onto the couch to catch his breath. Finally, he said, "Holy shit! Am I ever glad that you forgot I was coming by to get your car, Mom!"

Breaking her kiss, Kristy replied, "Me, too! But speaking of which, didn't you want my car for a date with Annie? I hope she's not going to be disappointed after you've spent all your energy and jism on us."

"Oh, don't worry about that!" Jacob said, "If she asks why it's taking me so long to cum I'll just explain that my balls were sucked dry by my best friend's sexy mother after I got done fucking my own mom's beautiful, hairy cunt."

Darlene laughed, and said, "And she'll be okay with that?"

"Oh, I'm sure she will!" Jacob said as he got up to head for the shower in the adjoining bathroom. "She's been fucking her stepdad and her two stepbrothers since her eighteenth birthday."

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12