Darling Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just today?"

"Just today, what?"

"That I look "very nice". I thought that maybe you thought I "looked nice", all the time." My answer was one that could get me in a bind.

"I've told you before Nicole, you're a very beautiful girl. The kind of girl that could get a married man in a lot of trouble."

"How so?"

"Playing naïve doesn't become you. Being alone in the house with me is fairly normal due to the fact that you practically live here sometimes, but being alone with me in my office with the door locked, isn't."

"Why, do you think something might happen?"

"It wouldn't surprise after what happened..." I stopped myself.

"After what happened?"

Her coyness was a turn on for me. Was it the drink? Was it the fact that I was horny? Unsure which, I told her what was on my mind.

"After you were a bad girl and sunbathed nude in my backyard. That in itself was enough to get us both into some deep shit, but you took it a step further by getting me to put lotion on you."

"It didn't appear that you were complaining much. And you just did my back."

"And your naked ass."

"Oh yeah. I forgot that part."

"Thanks, I guess it was forgettable."

"No, I meant...well maybe I didn't forget." She crossed her legs, putting the top of her right foot on her left calve. It was time for her to go.

"Thanks for the snack."

I started for the door, but Nicole sat on the corner of my desk and playfully raised her skirt.

"Are you nervous Mr. Tate?"

"No, so stopped being a little tease." I pulled her by the hand and guided her toward the doorway.

"You look nervous."

"You're the one that should be nervous. Alone with a married man.

"Yeah, but we both know that you won't act on it."

I couldn't pinpoint what it was, but something inside of me snapped. I pushed Nicole up against the dark oak frame of the door and the nearby wall. With one of her arms pinned between us, I pressed my body against hers. There was no chance that she couldn't feel my hardness rubbing on her leg.

My lips found the nape of her neck. My nose burrowed into the floral fragrance of her perfume.

Lifting my head, I moved so that my lips were touching the warmth of her earlobe as I spoke.

"You like that, you little tease." My free hand roaming over her hip. "Who's nervous now?"

I pulled her tiny earring into my mouth and sucked it along with the lobe to which it was attached. A low moan escape Nicole. It was a surprise to her, as well as me.

Holding her right arm behind with my left, I used my free hand to run wild. I traced the outline of her camisole and the lacy bra that lay beneath it. Never really cupping or grabbing her breast, just letting her know that I could do so if I wanted.

"You like that?" Her head shook from side to side. A whispered "No." came out of her sweet mouth.

"Why's that, is it because you're nervous?" The same head shake and another "no".

Risking it all, I moved my hand down and over the soft flat skin of her belly. Using my hand to pull her back and tight against me, my lips continued their work on her neck and ear.

"I...I, should go."

"Stay. I think that you should finish what you started."

My nose buried itself into her soft reddish hair as I lowered my hand down under the elastic waistband of her skirt. I could hear the increase in Nicole's breathing. The short puffs of air were coming at a feverish rate.

Bravery or stupidity? Whichever it was, I made another move. I slid the flat palm of my hand down until the tips of my fingers felt the soft short curls on her pubic mound.

"No panties. My, my, Nicole, what a bad girl you are."

The tips of my fingers were so close to the goal line, that I could feel the heat raising up and out of her pussy.

"Is this what you want? You want me to use my fingers on you. Use them just like you do with your own`?'

"Ohhh." A small tremor shook her body.

"That's right. If you like that, wait until I put them in you."

Her head shook "no" once again, but it didn't deter me. The tip of my middle finger found the split of her lips and started moving further downward, and it was greeted by Nicole's hard clit and a squeal.

The wetness of Nicole's meaty lips surrounded my fingers. It was heavenly. Working her clit with my thumb, I rubbed at her smoldering gap. Involuntarily her legs parted to give me better access to her hidden treasures. Taking the opportunity provided, I curled my middle up and into her tight wet hole.

"Fuuuuuck."

"Shhhhhh. You don't want Macy to catch you with her daddy's fingers up your pussy, do you?"

As I spoke, she started bucking her pelvis forward.

"You like that baby. You like someone else's fingers in your pussy? Does it feel different then when you do it?"

Nods, but no words. Nicole nodded yes to indicate that she liked my fingers, and probably that it felt different. I thought that I could have continued doing this all day, but it wasn't to be. Nicole's hips started to buck against my hand with increased speed. Her arm pulled free from the hold that I had on it, and she grabbed ahold of the hand that was buried in her pussy. Her hips thrust forward as if she was fucking herself with my hand. The pussy that was once warm and moist, was now burning up and soaked.

"Cum for me you little tease. Show me that you like it. Ride those fingers. Cum all over Macy's daddy's hand."

"Yessssssss." Her voice sounded like a hiss as she came on my fingers.

When her hips finally stopped bucking, her leg lowered back to the floor, trying to clamp my hand between her legs.

Pulling my soaked fingers free, I lifted them to her mouth.

"Taste"

Not a chance. Her head thrashed from side to side. "No." I wasn't sure why, because I knew that she liked to taste herself.

"You're tasting it one way or another. Either from my fingers or my tongue." She didn't move.

It was the same sweet smell that I swore I could smell when I caught her by the pool, only it tasted much better. My lips and tongue greedily sucked clean the digits that had just came from her pussy. Working around the liquid, I wanted to be sure that when I kissed my daughter's friend, she could taste herself on my lips and tongue.

Red with lipstick, her lips mashed against mine. For someone that was reluctant to taste herself, her tongue dove deep into my mouth.

My hand worked at releasing myself from my shorts. My cock wanted freedom. It wanted to be out in the open, only to be pushed into her hot wet cavern.

Common sense had been thrown out the window, and the only thing that stopped us were the external noises from outside my door..

The slamming of a door and the voices of 2 unknown women on the other side of my locked office snapped us out of our sexual trance.

Nicole fixed her top and checked her skirt. When she started to open the door, I put my foot against it. My hand slithered up her leg and touched her wetness.

"Spread." She shook her head "No". "Spread them." Giving in, I was able to wet my fingers.

When I pulled my hand out from under her skirt, I put it to my mouth.

"So good. You taste so good Darling Nikki. Thanks for lunch baby." Nicole smiled and called me a "pig". "I'll see you Thursday."

"I'm not sure if I can make it." I removed my foot from in front of the door. Nicole checked to see if the coast was clear.

Before she left, I said, "Oh, you'll be here."

Here wasn't any sense in opening the fourth file. I was done for the day. I sat behind my locked door reflecting on what had happened and dreamed of what lay ahead.

Anticipation fucking near killed me. Ann wasn't interested in sex and jerking off never became a reality. I couldn't wait until Thursday.

When the sun peeked its head into the room, I was ready for the day. I got in a short but invigorating jog. Made breakfast and had a shower. I dressed for working at home. A simple golf shirt and a pair of casual shorts. Nothing that would seem out of place.

Macy and Ann were long gone by the time I headed to my office. This time, I left the door wide open. The invitation was there.

Today was the day. I could feel it in the air. I knew that it was going to happen. I just didn't know when.

Work sometimes has a way of getting in the way of a good time and before I knew what was happening, I was logged into a conference call with some of the overseas business partners. Time slipped past and before long it was nearing noon.

Small hints like cupboard doors closing. The sound of the fridge alarm because it had been held open too long. The microwave binging. All let me know that Nicole was in the house.

Ending the call as soon as I could, I logged off of my computer and made my way to her.

Nicole was standing behind the kitchen island. Her hair was tossed back in a wet heap and her piercing blue eyes, stared at me as I entered the room.

"Hey beautiful." A toasted sandwich was lifted to her lips. I watched as she seductively bit into the bread, meat and cheese. "Miss me?" She smiled but said "No".

I was in the mood for playing games. Rounding the island, I stopped when I was just behind her. There was a small puddle of water where she stood.

"Either you're lying about missing me, or that's pool water all over the tiles." Nicole said nothing, but her eyes never left me. "Nice bikini, is it new?" Her head nodded "yes".

Black and white stripes. It looked like something out of an old surf movie. The material was succeeding in accentuating the curve of her hips and her breasts.

I put mt finger under the shoulder strap and pull it down under the cloth until it reached the top of her breast. A soft moan escaped her, and her nipples hardened. But the sexiest thing was Nicole's innocent blush when the back of my hand brushed the material on the side of her boob.

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

"Can I interest you in a glass of wine?" Again, only a nod. Nicole looked almost disappointed as my hands left her body. Her piercing blue eyes never left me as I filled the 2 glasses and put them on the stone countertop.

Her hand shook visibly as it moved to pick up her wine. Know that it was my chance to catch her off guard once again, I touched the front clasp that was holding the top part of her bathing suit together.

"May I?"

I almost came in my pants when she bit her puffy bottom lip between her teeth and nodded "yes".

The bikini material was soft and wet, but I had zero interest in it. What had gathered all of my attention, was hiding beneath it.

With a slight twist of my wrist, the clasp popped open, and Nicole's beautiful breasts popped into my view. They were spectacular. The perfect size. Her nipples were rock hard with anticipation, and I did not want to disappoint them.

Wrapping my lips over one, my hand cupped the other. I suckled and lightly squeezed each of my new friends. I was amazed as I pulled and moved her hard nipples and they just snapped back into place, as if they were made of elastic. I honestly could have played with them for hours, but both Nicole and me, had other plans and other expectations.

Lowering to my knees, I pulled at her bottoms. The material slid easily down her silky, I would guess, freshly shaved legs. Kissing her belly, Nicole giggled at my touch. They were giggles now, but I hoped that I could turn them into moans and groans of extasy.

When I looked down at her crotch, I couldn't help but smile. There was still pubic hair, but it had been trimmed down to a short, well-groomed patch.

Holding her still wet suit bottom in my hand, I brought it to my face. There it was. The smell that I was now in love with. I had smelled it when I found Nicole playing with herself, then again when I pleasured her with my hand, and now it was on the tip of my nose. I hadn't washed my hand for 3 hours after Nicole had left my office on Sunday. I wonder how long I would be able to go without washing my face after today.

"Up." I put my hands under her arm pits and lifted her naked ass up onto the cool granite countertop. My hand gently pushed her back.

With her feet planted firmly on the rock slab, her legs and lips were spread wide open before me. It was my very first unimpeded view of her little pink butterfly and I wasn't about to waste any time enjoying every aspect of it.

On Sunday I had thought that Nicole's flavor might be the greatest thing that I had ever tasted, and that was only with me licking her juices off of my own fingers. But right here, right now, with my tongue buried in the source, I was certain of it. It was fantastic.

Sweet girl cum was oozing out of her, causing my mouth to fill. Slowly I worked my tongue up and down Nicole's meaty lips and slit. Even for a younger lover, Nicole was very in tune with her body. It was easy to tell what she liked, just by the way she moved and the sounds that came from within her. The "oh's and ah's" let me know what to continue with. As I worked her hard crinkled clit, I tried to remember when the last time I had gone down on a 19-year-old, was. Hell, it wasn't Ann. We had met in college. We were both around 21 at the time. It had to have been...someone, but I didn't remember it ever being this good.

My tongue worked its magic, but my lips had trouble keeping up with the juices. A small puddle was gathering on the countertop under her fine ass, and this time, I was sure that it wasn't pool water.

The more that I licked and sucked, the closer she got. I wanted to edge her, just a bit, I wanted to spend more time pressing the flat of my tongue onto the length of her slit. I wanted to burrow it as far up her hole as I could. I wanted to nibble at her hard, crinkled, nub of a clit and run my fingers over her puckered little asshole, but I was far too selfish. I wanted to, but no, I needed to, be in her. So, selfishly, I focused on finishing her off. I pushed 2 fingers into her tightness, curled them up to rub her G-spot and ramped up the speed that my tongue flicked her clit.

As my fingers moved in and out like tiny pistons, Nicole wrapped her fingers in my hair, and puledl my face against her wetness, then screamed out an odd assortment of noises. It was incoherent. More sounds than words, but nevertheless it was a scream.

I continued until the movements that were once pulling my head forward, were now pushing it away. Nicole was reeling, and needed a rest.

Picking her up off the kitchen island, I carried her toward the den.

"Upstairs." Her first word to me in a very long time scared me.

"Where?"

"The spare room?"

"Why there?"

"Because...that's where I fantasize that you come to visit me, on the nights that I stay over."

Fair enough. I wanted to take the stairs 2 at a time, but I played it safe. I wasn't going to rush what was coming next.

With my precious cargo laying on the soft comforter. I stared greedily at her naked body. It was looking comfortable and ready as it blended into the soft white background of the bedding.

Nicole had saw me with my shirt off many, many times. But today was different. Today there was a longing in her eyes as I pulled my golf shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor next to the bed.

The cotton material of my shorts and its thin material did little, if anything, to hide my excitement. I knew that Nicole was transfixed on my bulge. Her eyes hadn't left it. Undoing my belt, button and zipper, I let the shorts fall to the floor.

"Do you want to do it?"

Her head shook from side to side as her hands clenched the soft comforter and pulled it closer to her body. She was waiting, but she was too nervous to move.

Hooking my thumbs under the elastic waist band of my Calvin Klein's, I eased them to the floor, and crawled into bed beside her.

My lips met her as what would be our first naked kiss. I tried to pull Nicole's naked body close to me, but she was stiff and unmoving.

"Is everything okay, baby?"

"No...yes...it's...it's...well...now I know why Mrs. Tate makes all that noise when you guys are having sex."

"It will be alright, I promise."

Our kisses were not that of a couple that were accustomed to one another. Instead, they were rigid and tentative. It would appear that we were both a bit nervous.

I wasn't going to rush, nor was I about to do anything until my sexy lover was comfortable with it.

Nicole parted her lips and joined me in exploring. Our tongues danced a slow wet tango. I heard a soft moan and knew that she was becoming more receptive to what was going to happen.

Laying on my side facing her, I ran my fingers through her soft reddish hair. Curling my fingers just so that I could hug it a little. When I finally let go, my finger traced lines over her cheek and neck until it reached her shoulder. Using the flat surface of my palm, I rubbed in an almost massaging motion down her shoulder and back until I cupped the firm cheek of her ass. Wedging my fingers into the fine crack, I pulled her closer and moved my mouth to her neck.

The smooth skin of her leg felt great as it wrapped itself over me. Nicole had loosened up enough to lift her leg and make contact. I wasn't sure if she was aware how much access she was giving me to her treasures.

Releasing the bite that my teeth had on her neck. I started using my fingertips to toy with her bum hole and dangling pussy lips.

If I had to reach before, I didn't have need to anymore. Nicole had moved close enough to me that our bodies were now molded together. In fact, the leg that was once just laying over me, was now pulling me in.

Squeezing her ass while my fingers toyed with her, had Nicole panting. Short gasps for breaths and soft moans of pleasure.

"You like that baby?"

"Um hmm."

"Tell me."

"I like it." Her voice was that of a purring kitten.

"Do you want me?"

"Yesssssssss." was followed by a moan as my thumb applied pressure to her puckered ass and my middle finger spread her lips and sank into her wetness.

"Then tell me."

"I want you."

"No. Tell me what you want me to do." I moved my finger in and out of her tight little pussy, trying to tease her into answering.

"I want...I want you...to fuck me."

Music to my ears. Never in my life would I have dreamt that I would have heard those words from any of my daughter's friends, yet there I was.

Nicole had rolled to her back and pulled her feet toward her butt. I knew what she wanted, but I had all the time in the world. Lifting her leg, I kissed the bottom of her foot and licked one of her toes. The sweet giggle made me smile as I kissed my way down her smooth silky leg. Her tiny giggles turned my moans as my lips and mouth found the flesh of her thigh and inched higher until they came to rest on her vagina.

When we were ready to join together as one, there would be no need for lubrication. Nicole was soaked. Her thick juices coated her and my tongue. I licked and sucked just enough to satiate my need to taste her. When I could finally pull myself to move up, I twirled my tongue around to outside of her bellybutton, causing her body to shake with small giggles.

Finally, back to where our day had started, I alternated nibbles, licks and sucks on Nicole's ample breasts. They were beautifully perched on her chest. If I wasn't at my peak of hardness, they alone would have caused me to be so. Moving up to my final destination, I looked into her sparkling eyes.

"Are you sure?"

Her head nodded, and she placed her hand behind my head, pulling my face to hers.

The mushroom head of my cock touched the wetness of her pussy for the very first time. I felt Nicole's tiny fingers wrap around my girth as she dragged me through her trench, lubing me up for entry.

With a soft pop, I was in. As they say, it was just the tip, but I was in.

Nicole lifted beneath me. Her head came up off the pillows so that our lips touched, and her hips pushed up off the mattress so that I could put more of myself into her.