Darling Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrggggghhh."

Soft smooth forward push. I sank every inch I had into her. Only stopping when I felt my balls resting on the bottom of her ass.

If it weren't for maturity and shear willpower, the tight velvety confines of her pussy, would have made me cum on the spot. I tried to think of anything, or anyone that I had every been with that felt this good, but I couldn't. There may have been a time, but if there had been, it escaped my memory.

"Jesus Christ Nicole, you feel so good."

"Do it. Do it now."

Any nervousness that had tormented her earlier, had now flown away. Not wanting to keep my new lover waiting, I withdrew my penis until only the tip remained in.

"Fuuuuuuck."

Nicole moaned the dirty word into my ear as I thrust forward into her depths. Entering and extracting time and time again, I did exactly what Nicole wanted me to. I made love to her.

The smells and sounds of wicked sex, filled the air in the room. I could feel and hear the wet slurping noises as Nicole's pussy clung to my cock. Her tight little snatch had found what it wanted, and it didn't feel like giving it up.

I'm not sure if someone 42 and someone 19 can "make love", but that's what it felt like. It wasn't a quickie in the backseat of the high-school quarterback's mom's SUV or under the bleachers after a big game. No this was un-rushed lovemaking at its finest. And from the look and sound of Nicole, she felt the same way.

I could feel her big blue eyes piercing a hole into my soul. Nicole was looking at me with a gaze that was part wonderment and part lust. Finally, she spoke.

"Is everything okay Mr. Tate?"

"It's perfect baby, why do you ask?" My dick still moving in and out of her.

"You didn't cum yet. Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

I could have continued what I was doing, but I stopped. I wanted this to be a good experience for her, because I knew that she deserved it.

"Nicole, you are absolutely beautiful. I am the luckiest guy in the world because you chose me. The problem is, I don't want to rush. I don't want this to end. I want to feel you and be in you for as long as humanly possible."

Her blue eyes were shiny with what appeared to be tears. They never fully formed into drops, but they were hiding in wait.

Our lips met, and I suggested changing positions. Nicole agreed that she might like to be on top. Cowgirl, it was.

A set of full breasts with rock hard nipples hung inches from my mouth, while Nicole held my cock as she guided it back into her hot opening.

Sliding my length back into her silky-smooth depths felt as good or maybe even better than the first time. With her sitting on top of me, every little bit of my meat sank into the deepest part of her body.

With my hands holding the firm cheeks of her ass and my lips attached to her nipple, Nicole whispered, "So good. Please make me cum daddy."

I ignored the "daddy" part and tried my best to accommodate her request, I pushed Nicole's chest away from my face and moved my hand between our bodies. My thumb found her clit as my shaft continued its assault on her tiny hole.

It didn't take long. The "oh, oh, oh" sounds started to come fast and furious. Nicole's body began to tense up and betray her as she was swept up in her orgasm.

"Yessssss." It was a low groan as she completely stopped moving. I couldn't.

I could feel my balls tightening. Their load was boiling like molten lava. It was ready to explode to the surface and as I continued thrusting upward the seconds to eruption ticked down.

My hips lifted off the bed, time and time again as I prepared to unload into Nicole.

"Just like that baby. All...most...there..."

"Nooooooo."

Nicole must not have wanted it to be over, but my excitement pushed me over the edge. My cum surged out of my shaft and filled my lover. My daughter's best friend. A girl that at 19, was young enough to be my own child.

Collapsing onto my chest, Nicole's titties mashed against my skin. Her hard nipples poking at me. Her lips seeking mine. Still joined together as one.

Our tongues danced as we basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I still could not believe my good fortune at having the privilege of being with this beautiful young woman.

"Mr. Tate..."

"Rob. I think that we are way past the Mr. Tate stage.

"Rob, I'm not sure that you should have came in me."

An instant state of shock set in. It was something that I had never thought of. I was very new to this game. I hadn't had to worry about contraception for almost 15 years. I knew the answer before I asked, but I asked anyway.

"Why?" I could feel myself oozing out of her tightness.

"With my health studies for school, I follow my cycles very closely, and right now is a very fertile time for me. I'm almost certain that I'm ovulating."

We laid in silence. Her cuddled up in my arms with my load of cum dripping out of her, and our hands lightly exploring one another's bodies.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you. Are you upset?"

"Nope. Not at all."

"Then why aren't you talking?"

"I'm recuperating."

"What happens when you do?"

"I'm going to fill my hands full of that red hair of yours while your pouty lips are wrapped around my dick. When you get me nice and hard, I'm going to flip you over on all fours and fuck you, doggy style." My words turned her on enough that her grip tightened around my shaft. "And if you are ovulating, I'm going to put another load, so deep into you, that I guarantee that you'll be carrying our baby."

I woke up the next morning

Nikki wasn't there

I looked all over and all I found

Was a phone number on the stairs

It said, "Thank you for a funky time"

"Call me up whenever you wanna grind"