Darling Nikki Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And gasped, followed by a moan so loud I'm sure the neighbor three houses down heard it. One small part of my mind registered the sound of giggling coming from down in the den. Most of me, though, focused on giving this little minx orgasm after orgasm.

She was writhing, moaning, gasping, panting, my fingers were deep inside her, my mouth on a breast, my other hand playing roughly with her other breast. I noted with satisfaction that her hands were gripping the bars of my headboard. "Good girl," I said softly, around my mouthful of tit. She heard me, and groaned even louder.

I heard a slight thump that might have come from the hall, but I was far too in the moment to do more than let the awareness of it flit through my mind. Instead, I kissed my way down her belly, my fingers still playing in her pussy. I could smell her heavenly scent filling the room as I paused a moment to tease her belly piercing with my tongue. She started giggling while still moaning, one of the odder noises I've heard from a lover. Chuckling, and getting tired of teasing, frankly, I licked my way through her pubic hair, flicked my tongue over her clit roughly - eliciting a squeal - and plunged my tongue deep into her pussy.

I ate Chelsea's pussy with a delight I thought had died when my wife did. At one point the teenager clamped her thighs on my head so tightly I thought she was going to pop my skull. But I didn't stop working her quim until the poor thing started shaking like an epileptic, squirted out a ton of juice, and went limp.

Glancing up, I saw that the poor thing had passed out. I grabbed the sheet and wiped my dripping face, then slid up onto the bed next to her and waited for her to recover. It wasn't long at all before her eyes fluttered open and she looked wildly around. Seeing me smiling at her, she calmed down a bit. Then looked very confused. She reached between her legs, her eyes widened, and she blushed. "Oh my god, did I squirt?"

"Yes. And passed out. But whenever you're ready, we can continue." I chuckled again as her eyes widened and she nodded her head spastically.

"Oh, yes!" And she attacked me. Such a passionate girl. Not very skilled, but damn if she wasn't eager. I allowed her to roll me over and kiss and touch wherever she wanted. With very little time wasted, her mouth was once again on my cock, sucking eagerly.

I wanted to slow her down, to teach her a bit. But it had been so very, very long. Too long. I wasn't going to last. I tapped her on the head, trying to politely signal how close I was to emptying in her mouth. She sucked harder.

Gasping, I finally got out, "Stop! Stop or I'm going to come!" I wouldn't have believed she could suck any harder. But about five seconds of that was all it took. I grabbed her head, held her in place on my dick and blasted off.

She choked a little, trying to swallow it all. She managed to get almost all of it. She slowly, teasingly eased her mouth off me, then swallowed rather ostentatiously. She winked, smiled, then started licking up what she'd missed from my cock and the rest of my crotch.

She finished up, licking her lips, then crawled up my body to snuggle into me. She kissed me gently on the cheek and asked, "Is...uh...is there any chance you'll be ready for more tonight?"

I just smiled at her and kissed her on the lips, a long, languid, passionate kiss. I pulled back briefly, noting how surprised she looked. "Let me guess...that's the first time a guy's stuck his tongue in your mouth after you've blown him?" She just nodded. "And do they kiss you after they've gone down on you?"

She looked a bit embarrassed. "Uh, nobody's ever done that to me before."

I sighed. "But they expect you to go down on them, right?" She nodded again. "Chelsea, sweetheart, let me give you a bit of advice. If a boy wants you to go down on him, he should go down on you. And most boys will probably be no good at it. You'll have to tell them what you like. Instruct them. And it'll be the rare boy or man that can eat you out even half as well as a woman can."

She blushed a little at that. "Oh, you want to try that, huh?" She nodded fractionally. "Well, you're about to go off to college. Lots and lots of opportunities. Lots of hot girls. And guys. Just be careful. Don't accept drinks from strangers. Don't leave a drink unattended. And always, always, always have a buddy. Somebody who'll watch out for you, and you watch out for them. Ok?"

"Yes, sir." A little shiver went through me. She cocked her head to the side. "You ok?"

"Mmhmm."

"Then why the shiver?"

"That, my dear, is a conversation for another time. If ever. In the meantime, you asked if I'd be ready to go again tonight? The question is, are you?" She glanced down, saw my stiff cock, grinned, and started down.

"Oh, no, you don't." I flipped her onto her back, spread her legs, and planted my mouth back on her still wet pussy. During her third (or was it fourth?) orgasm, I swarmed up her body and shoved my cock all the way inside. I may not have a porn star's length, but I have a pretty respectable girth, and Meg had cured me of any issues regarding my length long ago. Chelsea's suddenly indrawn breath, and her locking her ankles behind my ass, told me she liked what she felt.

I was done teasing. Done playing. The blowjob was great, but it'd been a long damned time since I'd been balls deep in a woman, and while part of me was screaming bloody murder about betraying my wife, the rest of me reveled in the sensation of feeling alive again. Even if only for a night.

So I fucked that little girl like a man with an appointment with the guillotine the next morning. I pounded her on her back, flipped her over onto her stomach and took her some more. Put her on her back again, threw her legs over my shoulders and really got down in there. I just kept it up as long as I could, not caring that she was screaming so loud the cops should have been busting down my door.

Finally, I slammed all the way into her and just stopped. Absolutely motionless, I waited until Chelsea stopped shuddering and panting. Finally she rolled her eyes up to me, somewhat out of it.

"I'm about to come. Where do you want it?"

Groggily she pulled herself out from under me, flipped around, onto her stomach and just opened her lips. Grinning, I put myself in her mouth again, thrust a few times, and filled her belly for the second time with my seed.

12