Darling Nikki Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki gave me her usual hug, kiss, and "Love you, Daddy," before she left. And I'm pretty sure I was imagining that she hugged me tighter and longer than usual. But I know her kiss carried that spark - for me, at least - that I'd felt when she kissed me that morning.

After Nikki bounced off, Svetlana stepped into my arms. There was no doubt that her hug was much more than the hugs she used to give me. There was a tension in her arms and a hitch in her breath. And her kiss was decidedly not a simple friendly or familial kiss. The way she sucked my tongue was proof enough of that. Damn, that girl can kiss!

The house was silent again. I turned on some music as I began cleaning up after lunch; I wasn't ready yet to face my thoughts. Sadly, it didn't take me long to clean up the house. The girls had done a thorough job. Meaning that only fifteen or twenty minutes after Nikki left I was alone in the house with nothing but my thoughts, my confusion, my tangled emotions, and my desires.

I kept myself together and didn't break down into tears or anything, but I did spend several hours that day doing some serious soul-searching.

I mean, in the last forty-eight hours I'd had sex with three of my daughter's closest friends. These were all girls, young women, I'd known for years. These were the girls who had stuck by Nikki when Meg got sick, who'd put in an effort to come visit when Nikki left school. They'd hung out at the house playing not only with Nikki, but visiting with Meg and me.

Chelsea, Svetlana, Regina, Beth, Yelena and Bryce are a big part of why Meg's final two years were bright and as happy as it was possible to be. I didn't consider any of them daughters, but every one of them was family. And I'd just fucked three of them and gotten blown by a fourth. With the unspoken promise of having the other three.

What the fuck, man?

What was I thinking? Well, clearly I wasn't thinking at all. I'd somehow given myself permission to be a sex-crazed asshole. It was really difficult for me to look in the mirror that day. Especially since a very large part of my psyche didn't have any problems with what had happened and was eagerly looking forward to more.

I wandered aimlessly through the house for I don't know how long, just lost in my own head. The next thing I clearly remember is being out in the small woods near the back of my two-acre property. A rustling had caught my attention. It was a momma deer and her fawn. I hadn't seen a deer on the property in a few years.

It was a pretty awesome moment that pulled me out of my funk.

For a little bit, at least.

I stayed motionless and just watched the deer until they decided they had somewhere else to be and jogged off. Then I headed on back to the house.

I found myself sitting in the recliner in my office, seeing, but not focusing on, the stuff in the room. I think I just stared straight ahead of me for an hour or so at my M1859 NCO Sword from when I was promoted to Corporal. I was just mulling over the weekend and the girls who'd grown into women and shared their bodies with me.

I can't begin to describe how conflicted I was. Describe it? Hell, I was still trying to figure that out, myself. My insides were doing a rollercoaster thing as I remembered the feel and taste of the ladies I'd enjoyed that weekend....then I'd get all guilty and upset at what I'd done. I mean, sure, everything was consensual. I didn't force any of them to do anything. But they'd known me for years. Surely there was some sort of abuse of my position of authority here? Was I taking advantage of them like I was a teacher and accepting sex for a good grade?

Or were they taking advantage of me and fulfilling long-held fantasies? I had no idea. One minute I thought one thing, then the next I thought the other.

I was starting to get pissed off at myself so I went and got in the pool and swam laps until I got tired enough that it quieted my mind. After that I took a shower, letting the hot water ease my now-sore muscles.

Next thing I remember I was back in my recliner, feet propped up, staring at nothing again, replaying the wild weekend I'd just had. A little less guilt this go-round. A little more happy that I felt alive again. A lot of missing Meg.

Then I noticed it was sundown and Nikki wasn't back yet. I wasn't worried about her or anything, it was just a fact I noted. But it was a mistake. Because now I was thinking about Nikki. My beautiful Nikki. Like a tall Brittany Murphy, only even more beautiful. And I'm not even sure how that's possible. But she is. Five feet ten inches of fit, firm, confident, absolute gorgeousness.

Her lap dance on sweet, precious Chels sprang before my eyes. The way her body moved. The ease and confidence with which she handled herself, the sheer grace of her movements as her body flowed and danced. The way her big breasts sat up proudly off her chest and moved as she grinded on Chelsea. Those full, firm breasts with just enough sway and jiggle to them to capture the eye and enflame the imagination. And the way her tan lines highlighted her tits and drew my eyes and mind back to them again and again.

Then the way she made out with Svetlana. Clearly that wasn't the first time her tongue had ever been in Svetlana's mouth. She had to have recognized there was a foreign flavor there, and she must have known I'd just come. Did she put it together that she was tasing her Daddy's spunk on Svetlana's tongue? Or was she too horny to realize it?

The way she just casually slipped her hands down to Svetlana's and Regina's pussies. The ease and unselfconsciouness with which she did that bespoke a definite familiarity. The clear enjoyment she got from Svetlana's face between her legs, and the way she eagerly ate Regina out. With the exception of shy little Beth, it seemed that all the girls were pretty intimately familiar with each other. Nikki dived right into making out with Svetlana and Regina. No first-time-exploring-a-new-partner hesitation. No uncertainty. She'd been on that ride before, and enjoyed it. And-

Holy shit! I remembered suddenly. Nikki had gone to town on Svetlana's tits. Her tits which were splattered with my fresh sperm! Holy FUCK! How could I have forgotten that? My little girl had swallowed some of her Daddy's load! Second-hand, maybe, but still!

Suddenly, as clear as if she were right there in front of me, I could see Nikki topless. The skin of her breasts a smooth ivory, her tanned skin about five shades darker. The light dusting of freckles everywhere from her face to...as far down as I could see. The big freckle right in the center of her cleavage. The look of lust on her face, some residual juice from Regina's pussy shimmering on Nikki's lips and chin. The mischievous glimmer in her ice-blue eyes...and her nipples. Sitting there proudly on her gorgeous tits. Plump, thick, fat nipples just begging to be stroked, tweaked, kissed, licked, nibbled, bit, played with and loved.

That look. That look as our eyes were locked on each other and she brought herself to orgasm, my cock still stuffed deep inside Bryce.

It was then I realized I had my cock out of my shorts and was furiously stroking it.

I kinda lost my shit.

Next thing I clearly remember I was in the back yard, sitting with my feet in the pool drinking a cider. I think I recalled pacing around and yelling and screaming. I'm not sure about that, though. My mind's kinda fuzzy about what happened right after I discovered I was jerking off to thoughts of Nikki.

I clamped down on my thoughts right then, refusing to allow myself to see or think about my topless, sexy, Nikki eating her friends or licking up my cum.

Damn it. Stop thinking about that shit!

Right then I heard the back door slam open and heard Nikki calling out, "Daddy?" almost frantically.

"Nikki? What's the matter, baby?" I asked as I stood and turned.

She flew into my arms and just held me for a minute. She was shaking a little and breathing hard. I just held her as close as I could, my brain racing.

Had she been in an accident? Had someone attacked her? Was she hurt? But I was going to let her get to it in her own good time. I wasn't going to pressure her or push her. About anything, dickhead! So I just held her.

Shortly, she got hold of herself and leaned back so she could see me clearly. Well, as clearly as possible with us in the backyard on a moonless night in the countryside in Texas and no lights on.

"Are you ok, Daddy?"

"Am I ok? Of course I am. Are you ok? You come flying in here like the Candyman is coming for you and ask if I'm ok? I thought you might have been in an accident."

"You sure you're ok? You're didn't hurt yourself or something?"

"No, Muffin. I'm here and completely fine."

"Then why the hell didn't you answer your damned PHONE? I've been trying to call you for almost two hours! At first I thought you must have just been in the shower, then I thought maybe you were taking a nap. But you never answered and you never called back. You ALWAYS call back! What the hell is wrong with you?"

She hauled off and slugged me in the chest. When she was five Meg and I decided that our baby was going to be able to take care of herself, so we enrolled her in Tai Chi at the only dojo in our county. Thirteen years later she was a Black Belt. So let me tell you...my daughter can hit like a fucking freight train.

"Ooooow! What the fuck, Nikki?"

"Don't you ever scare me like that again, Daddy! I thought I'd lost you! I thought something had happened and I'd lost you. I can't lose you!"

I tried to take her in my arms but she shrugged me off, breathing heavy, that "saving up spit" look on her face.

"Uh-uh. I'm still pissed at you. You don't get a hug right now."

I sat down on a deck-chair and offered her my cider. "Come sit, sugar. I'm sorry I scared you. I guess I was just lost in my own little world and never heard it ring, so I didn't think to check it to call you back."

Still fuming she took a big swig of my drink then handed the bottle back to me. "What the hell had you so wrapped up you'd-" and then it hit her. She had the good grace to actually look embarrassed. "Oh. Well shit, I'm stupid today. Nevermind. Pretty sure I know what had you so lost in your head."

She leaned over for a hug. I relaxed finally, knowing she was here, wasn't hurt, and wasn't upset with me any more. All was right with the world.

She stood up and held out her hand. "Come on. Let's go inside. There's no call to just sit here out in the dark like a crazy hermit."

Laughing I stood and took her hand and we went back in the house. I sat down on the couch and she wormed her way under my arm, snuggled up to me, laid her head on my chest and her hand on my belly.

"Are you ok, Daddy? It was a pretty crazy weekend. That was kind of a lot to throw at you so suddenly."

I had a real good laugh at that. "You think?"

That got her going, too. Which got me laughing harder, which got her laughing harder.

We finally got ourselves settled down and relaxed back into our snuggling.

"Yeah, baby. I'm ok. I mean, there's a lot of shit I'm trying to wrap my head around, and I'll be doing that for gods know how long. But I'm dealing with it. But..." I sighed. "I heard what you said about Mom's request to you - which, by the way, is a hell of a thing to lay on a sixteen year old girl - and I believe you. I believe she said it, and I believe she meant it. But...do you really think she'd be ok with what just happened?"

Nikki snuggled into me a bit closer. "Yes, Daddy. I'm sure she'd be fine with it. You know how you said she was still with you?"

"Yeah."

"She's still with me, too. I talk to her every day, Daddy. And I am absolutely certain that she'd be thrilled that you once again realize you're alive, and that you're enjoying yourself. And I know she's getting a huge kick that you've just taken three extremely young, nubile, wet, and willing teenaged girls for a ride."

We had another good laugh at that. We didn't lose it like last time, though. Just enjoyed ourselves.

"What am I going to do with you, Muffin?"

"Thank all the gods you believe in that you have such an amazing, thoughtful, and cool daughter who's perfectly willing - ecstatic, even - to let her Daddy fuck her friends?"

"You little shit!" I hugged her tight. "I am thankful, Nikki. I have the best daughter in the world. I have to admit, though, I'm sort of concerned about the girls. I mean, aren't they going to think I was using them, or they were coerced or manipulated somehow?"

"Daddy, they've all been crushing on you for years. Every one of them. Chelsea just had it the worst for you, and for the longest. You've always treated them as people, you know? Not kids, not teenagers, but as people with real thoughts and feelings. You've always treated them with kindness and caring and respect. All of us, actually. I know you've gone out of your way to let me have time to spend with them. I know you've always wanted me to be independent and self-reliant...while being fully aware that if I ever need you for anything, you're there. And I do. But since you've spent so much time not observing us, not paying close attention to us, you don't realize just how different a group of friends we are. Plus, you're man, so by definition clueless about women in general." She giggled. I stuck out my tongue.

"Through sheer luck, or the will of God, or the gods, or a whimsical universe, those girls and I are all very alike. We don't catfight, bicker, backstab, manipulate, or any of that crap. We're what a circle of girl friends are supposed to be, and so rarely actually are. In fact, any time we see any shallow bitches playing those stupid games we destroy them. I guess we all just learned way too young how fucking cruel the universe can be and all decided we don't have time for any of that nonsense.

"Whatever; we're different. We've got each others' backs. No matter what. Yours, too. They all love you, Daddy. You're an important part of their lives. We talk about everything and we don't keep secrets. The morning after Chelsea finally made a damn move on you she told us everything. Every last little detail."

I was blushing pretty hard at this point.

"And you know what? Not a one of the girls was jealous. In any other group of girls, you'd have one or two of them pretending to be excited or amused, but really they'd bes fuming and jealous. And you'd have one or two plotting just exactly how they could use that information to their own advantage later. But our group? Sincerely happy. And excited for her. Thrilled for you. And after last night, excited for themselves, too. Yelena, Beth, and Svetlana all want a turn, and they're bound and determined to get one.

"And outside of this house? Outside of us? They will never, ever tell. This group we have, this family? It's too important to all of us. And, frankly, we're all a little selfish about it and don't want to share this very magical thing that we all have.

"We don't want to break the magic spell of it by talking about it. So here, in this house, with them, you can do what you like. And we'll protect your secrets and privacy just like we know you'll protect ours."

She snuggled into me again, nuzzling my neck a little. "And to make sure you actually got it...Yes, Daddy. Momma's happy for you."

I think a few tears leaked out. But tears of happiness. Not misery or anything. Happiness. My desiccated heart had been so closed off and constricted. For years! And suddenly those constricting bands were just gone, and my heart could beat easy again. That loss of constriction was painful. But it was a good pain. Like when you step down on a nail, it hurts like fuck when you pull it out, but it feels good, too. It was nothing like that at all, but it's the only way I can think to describe how I was feeling at that moment.

I will love Meg past the death of the universe. But Nikki was right. She'd want me to be happy. As long as I wasn't stupid about shit, she'd want me to live, love, and enjoy.

I think I might just turn out ok.

* * *

I woke up the next morning, still on the couch, Nikki still wrapped up in my arms. Without moving I stretched as much as I could then started stroking her, saying her name softly to wake her up.

When she stirred a minute or two later I finally realized that my hand was somehow inside her loose shirt, and on the upstroke my hand was caressing the underside of her braless boob.

I jerked my hand out of her shirt and sat up. Which nearly knocked her on the floor.

"Ow, Daddy, what the hell?"

"Shit, what time is it?" Always a good thing to say at a time like this. Then I realized it was a valid question and not just a cover. "Shit! What time is it? I have to work today!"

Rubbing her neck where her shirt had pulled at it when I yanked my hand off her warm, delectable, firm, soft-

Focus, asshole!

-she reached over and looked at her phone. "It's only 6:30, Daddy. What time do you need to be in?"

I let out a sigh of relief. "I don't have to leave for an hour, yet. Want some breakfast?"

"Since I'm all awake now - and in pain, by the way, thank you - sure, why not?"

"I'm sorry, pumpkin." I rubbed at her neck for a minute, trying to ease the pain I caused, then leaned in and kissed the spot. I wasn't sure if I was hoping or dreading that she might have shivered a little when I did that.

"You go take a shower while I whomp something up, Muffin." I kissed her neck again and headed to the kitchen to start up the day.

I looked back just in time to see her reach her arms above her head and streeeeetch...her back arched, which caused her breasts to point right at me, her fat nipples - while clearly not aroused but still very much visible - drew my eyes right to them.

Get a grip you fuckin' deviant.

I am fully aware that consensual incest is far more common than most anyone is willing to talk about, and in general, I have zero issue with that. Let people who love each other love each other. If they're related, so what? If they're the same gender, who cares? If there are multiple people involved, what's it to the rest of the world? As long as the people involved are upfront with each other and honest about everything and no one is harming anyone else, it shouldn't matter.

In my own specific case I couldn't be that open-minded, though. That was my little girl in there. I'm her father. I'm supposed to love her, cherish her, spoil her just a little bit, protect her from all the badness, and hand her off to a man or a woman someday who'll make her happier than I ever could. That's my job as her father. I have no business admiring just how sexy my little girl grew up to be, or copping a feel of her perfect tits. Even if I didn't mean to.

The way our kitchen is situated, when I'm at the island preparing food, I can look right down the back hallway. On the left is the downstairs bathroom, and at the end of the hall is the laundry room.

While chopping up some bell peppers I noticed peripherally that Nikki went into the laundry room. Seconds later she came out, her hand cupping her waist, a fresh towel draped over it. And no shirt. She was, as far as I could tell, bare-ass naked. Hair all fucked up from the night on the couch, still a little sleepy eyed, and she was still gorgeous. Still sexy enough to get a rise from a dead man.

She looked up at me and cocked her head to the side. "What's the matter, Daddy? Your mouth keeps hanging open like that flies are liable get in."