Darling Nikki Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ate another chip and took a sip of her wine.

"As for Yelena, let me just say a woman knows. She's hot for you. She'd squeal like a banshee if you threw a shot into her. And you should do it because you're a man, she's a sexy young woman who wants you, and you deserve fun. You've worn a widow shroud for long enough." Her voice softened and lost its snarky, superior tone. "Meg wants you to have a life. Enjoy what you can, while you can. Now wipe your eyes and eat your lunch."

I did just that. Thankfully Dana apparently decided to be merciful, and didn't bring up my new lover -- or me fucking Yelena -- again. Instead we talked about the new project, Nikki's car, and fond memories.

* * *

Early that evening Nikki told me she was going to go hang out with Bryce, gave me a kiss and headed out. Faced with the unexpected evening alone I decided to get a good workout in. After dressing in some ratty old workout clothes I headed to the barn and hit the treadmill and the Bowflex. Two hours later, sweaty and gross but feeling that amazing energized exhaustion that comes from a great workout, I ran into the house and took a nice long shower.

I'd just stepped out of the shower -- hadn't even started drying myself off, yet -- when I heard a rapid knock at the door, followed by a yelled, "Hello? Mr. Crowley?" The slight accent let me know it was Yelena that'd come over.

"Hang on a sec! I'll be right down!"

I began hurriedly drying myself off; you're not supposed to keep a guest -- or a lady -- waiting, right? I'd just finished toweling my hair and straightened when I noticed someone in the bathroom doorway. Startled half to death I jumped back, slipped, and fell back into the shower, cracking my knee really hard and thumping my head pretty badly, too.

"OW!"

"Mr. Crowley! Are you ok?"

"OW!" I repeated. "What the hell, Yelena? I said I'd be right down!"

By this point she was crouched down over me, giving me a fantastic view down her shirt, her hands fluttering as she tried to figure out how to help me up, or if she should even touch me at all. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Crowley! I just-since Nikki isn't here I figured I'd surprise you and we could have some fun!"

I wiggled around to a good seated position -- instead of sprawled out on the floor - and extended my hand. She helped me up and helped me hobble over to the bed.

"Didn't you text Nikki before coming over?"

She looked a little sheepish. "Um...yeah. I did. I knew she wasn't here. She knows I was coming over, though...so she'll be home a little later. She wanted to give us time to...well, whatever." She gently pushed my head down and looked at the back of it while tenderly touching my knee. "I'm so sorry, are you going to be ok?"

Looking down her blouse, again, I smiled and said, "I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm still wrapping my head around this 'popping by for a quicky with Mr. Crowley' thing, though. And I'm really having a hard time getting my head around the 'I'll coordinate with Nikki about fucking her Daddy' thing."

Still touching me very tenderly she turned perhaps the sultriest smile on me that it's ever been my pleasure so see. Junior stood right up to say hello when I saw that smile.

"I wasn't planning on being quick, Mr. Crowley." She stared pointedly at my erect cock. "But should we put that to use?" She suddenly looked very concerned again. "What if you have a concussion?"

"I've concussed myself before, mi nina sexy bella. I don't have one this time. Just a knock on the noggin."

She turned that sultry gaze on me again. "Then lay back," a gentle kiss on my lips...just the barest hint of tongue, "relax," she helped me scoot up and lay on the bed, "and let this," another kiss, longer, more passionate, plenty of tongue, "perra caliente," hands stroking my chest and flank, "take care of you."

Moaning in pleasure and the anticipation of more I relaxed as she kissed me again. On the mouth, over to my ear, down to my neck, down to my collarbone, down my chest, to my belly, closer and closer to my hard cock.

I gently pulled her away from my sex, pulled her until her face was back up to mine and kissed her passionately. I propped myself on my elbow and softly stroked her cheek. "Let me look at you, Yelena." I kissed her cheek and pulled back again, my hand stroking down her neck to her collar. My fingertips barely touching her, I moved my hand over and stroked the skin of her breasts and kept traveling down. Reaching the first fastened button I gently unfastened it and stroked her soft skin some more. I stared deep into her amazing golden eyes as I gently pulled her shirt out of her skirt. Once it was free, I leaned forward and kissed her again as I unbuttoned the next button, then the next, and kept going until her shirt was completely open.

Ignoring the throbbing in my knee and the pounding in my head I kissed, licked, and nibbled her neck as I slid the shirt off first one shoulder, then the other. My lips teased her choker -- chokers are always an instant turn-on for me -- and then I licked the hollow of her throat. Sitting up fully I ran my fingertips over her shoulders and down her arms, feeling the goosebumps raise on her flesh.

I broke off the kiss and sat back, and just looked at her again. I gazed at her beautiful, youthful face, her gorgeous, long black hair, then trailed my eyes down her neck to her breasts, encased in a sexy red lacy bra. I trailed my fingertips over her breasts, running them along the top edge of her bra down to its clasp, nestled between her breasts. She shivered a little and her breath caught. I popped it open and slid her bra off her shoulders and sat a minute, just taking in her beauty and marveling at how firm and yet soft her rather large breasts were.

Her skin was a very, very light brown. Her nipples hardened as I watched; they were a few shades darker than her skin. She had small areolae and as I ran my fingertips over her nipples I saw that while they looked rather small, it was only because her tits were so big. Her nipples were almost as fat as my little finger and poked out proudly from her breasts almost a half-inch. Lovely.

I ran my hand under her left breast and cupped it gently, then hefted it, feeling the weight of it. Then I leaned down and flicked my tongue across her nipple. She gasped quietly. I latched onto her breast, taking in her nipple, areola, and a mouthful of her tit flesh. I happily feasted there a few moments, wincing slightly as her hand cupped the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair, a nail scraping where I'd hit the back of my head. I ignored the pain and pressed forward, leaning her back, and continued devouring her tit.

I cupped, kneaded, and stroked her breast, causing her breath to catch, and then she started moaning as I sucked on her tit harder. She pulled my head into her, feeding me more of it and started to slowly writhe beneath me.

I started to climb atop her but when I put pressure on my knee it felt like someone was sticking a dagger into it. Her tit popped out of my mouth and I grimaced in pain, hissing in a breath and holding it a second.

"Mr. Crowley, you're hurt. We should take a look at your knee."

I shook my head. "I'll be alright, pequeña bella. I don't want to let my dumbassery spoil us enjoying each other."

"If you're sure...." She didn't sound too sure. I think I changed her mind when I latched back onto her tit, and started playing with her other nipple, too. Her hands grabbed at my back, her fingers digging in pretty good; her breath started catching again and she was moaning pretty loud.

My head was hurting quite a bit and my knee was throbbing and stabbing at me. I knew, intellectually, that I should probably stop and take care of them, but I mean, she'd driven all this way to see me, she'd talked to Nikki about staying out long enough for us to spend some time together and all. It would hardly be gentlemanly of me to disappoint her, right?

Yeah, the idiot teenager who lived inside my head was in full control.

As I shifted around a bit and tried to straighten my knee it screamed at me again. Driving a stick shift to work tomorrow's going to be interesting. But hell with it. I'm gonna make sure Yelena is a quivering puddle on the floor before I worry about tomorrow. Or my knee. Or my head.

I switched my mouth to her other tit and gave it my tender oral ministration while I reached a hand around behind her and felt around her waist to see if her skirt had a zipper. Yep. There it is! I tugged down on it and Yelena moved my hand gently and took care of unzipping it herself. Then she contorted herself around like a Cirque du Soleil performer so as not to move me at all while she took it off. I returned my hand to her ass, kneading gently, and figured out pretty quickly she was commando.

"Oh, traviesa, traviesa, Yelena. No underwear? Did you work like that?" I chowed down on her tit again.

She adopted an innocent little girl tone of voice and thickened her accent. "Why, Señior Crowley, I'm a good Catholic girl. I would never show up to work without panties."

Unf. The way she rolled her r's and stretched out the a when she said "panties...." Fucking hell that was sexy.

Then her voice turned all sultry again. "But after I brought you and Dana your drinks, I was just so excited that I couldn't help myself. I went to the bathroom and shoved my fingers in my hungry, wet coño until I came. A lot." Her voice turned innocent again, still with that thickened accent, though. "And I was wearing new panties. Expensive. I didn't want to get them dirty so I just put them in my purse."

I chuckled and kissed my way down her stomach toward her coño, salivating at the thought of finally getting to taste her. My knee didn't like that idea, though, so I rolled onto my back and told her, "Bring me that naughty little pussy."

She gave out a little yell and quickly straddled my head, her already-glistening pussy inches from my mouth. I could see she'd shaped her pubic hair into a Y as she gently stroked my hair with her fingertips.

"Chelsea told us how good you are at this. I've been dying to see if she was telling the truth, or if maybe she was exaggerating because she was so happy she'd finally had you."

"You ladies are gonna be the death-" I didn't get to finish since Yelena lowered her pussy to my mouth just then. Didn't really care about finishing my sentence, though, I just started eating that delicious pussy like it was the last meal I'd ever have.

Three orgasms later she fell off to the side and lay panting on the bed. I wiped up her leavings from my face and, making sure she was looking at me, ostentatiously licked and sucked my hand clean. She moaned and lay still for another minute, then rolled over and stretched her head out for my cock, tongue already extended.

I placed a hand on her ass and said, "Wait a minute, darlin'. You did that yesterday. It was absolutely fantastic, by the way, and I'll absolutely want it again, but I'd rather use that elsewhere, if you're up for it."

"Oooooh, yes, Mr. Crowley. I want you in me. So bad!" She spread her legs, reached down with her left hand and spread her lips. "Please, get in here."

"I don't think my knee will let me, honey. Can you handle being on top?" She wiggled around and kissed me passionately, her hand stroking my hardness vigorously. She ended the kiss quickly, though, and wiggled around some more, sitting down on my cock, trapping it against my belly, her meaty pussy spread atop it. She started sliding back and forth atop my dick, her head tilted back and her hands splayed out on my chest.

I reached up and gave her glorious tits some attention with my hands and she slid on me faster and faster. Then she slowly dragged her pussy over my cock all the way down to my balls, then all the way back up to my head...then she rotated her hips forward just a little and raised up just slightly and slid backwards again, my shaft sliding right into her.

She was so warm! And so wet that my thick cock had no trouble penetrating her. She got me all the way down, her ass resting on my balls, my head poking her cervix. She stayed motionless like that for a minute, then started slowly riding me.

I pulled her forward a bit and captured a nipple in my mouth, sucking like a hungry baby, kneading her ass with my hands. As she began to ride me faster I stretched and reached down and around until my fingers were alongside my shaft. I began gathering up some of her liquid. When my fingertip was good and slippery, I sought out her asshole and applied a little pressure, listening and feeling for her reaction.

She moaned even louder when my finger encountered her dark star, so I pressed a bit and slid my fingertip into her rear. She shuddered and moaned again and shifted up a bit so I could reach her more easily. With the better angle I was able to penetrate her asshole to just past my middle knuckle. She started riding me harder, my cock filling her pussy and my finger teasing her ass.

Hours, days, years we spent with her riding my cock. The sensation was utterly indescribable. The pain in my head and knee were enough to distract me from the pleasure, so I was able to keep fucking and fucking and fucking. She came a couple more times while riding me, though, which made me proud. A man's duty to his lover is to make sure she's satisfied. I figured with four or five orgasms so far, I'd done things right and she'd leave happy.

I finally felt that familiar feeling. "I'm getting close, Yelena. I'm going to come soon!"

"Jesucristo, Mr. Crowley, you're every bit as good as Chelsea said! And that's with me doing all the work. I can't fucking wait for you to be able to take charge and give me all you've got!!" She kept bouncing up and down on me as my orgasm got closer and closer. I think she must have sensed I was about to pop because she sat straight up, her hands on my belly, and stopped moving.

I was hovering on the edge of my orgasm as she gazed down at me, lust all over her face, her heaving breath doing wonderful things to her tits. I grit my teeth hard, willing myself not to come just yet.

She shifted her hips slowly, millimeter by millimeter, keeping me right on the precipice. I opened my mouth to tell her I was going to come, when she said, "Mr. Crowley?"

Still gritting my teeth: "Yes, naughty girl?"

"You know I'm Catholic, right?" Her pussy started squeezing my cock. I nodded rapidly. "And you know that means I'm not allowed birth control?"

"Yes," I gasped out, so close to losing control I couldn't even begin to imagine how I hadn't.

"So you know that coming in me would be risky, yes?"

I nodded frantically again. Her pussy squeezed my cock like a vice, and then her vaginal muscles started this rippling motion from the base of my cock to my head. I'd never felt anything like it! I'd never imagined anything like it!

"Come for me, Mr. Crowley. Come in me, Mr. Crowley." She made that rippling motion with her pussy go even faster and I could NOT hold out any longer. With a barbaric yell I unloaded, shooting spurt after spurt of spunk deep into her body. Five shots? Ten? I have no idea. But it felt like a whole hell of a lot.

She waited until I'd finished then leaned forward and kissed me with more passion and tender care than she had before. She sat back up, still bracing herself on my belly and cocked her head to the side.

"Did you know I'm ovulating right now?"

My eyes and mouth opened up HUGELY wide in surprise, shock, and, to be quite frank, horror.