All Comments on 'Darrel's Hole Card'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago

He's going through his cucky phase, avoid this story unless you like cuckold stories.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 13 years ago
I miss Bob...

When will he be back?

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Not a loving wife

a whore

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
One For!!!!!!!!

The Crapper!!!!!!!!!!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
really?

This story is hardly more than pure crap. Most certainly, it is not up to your usual standard of excellence, JPB. 1 star, and that's being kind.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
The girl sure liked to fuck

Those guys sure knew how to turn on her slut side. She would have been better off charging her Johns than just giving her pussy away. She would have made more money than her hubby.

nyminusnyminusalmost 13 years ago
The woman is a hot to trot whore

No doubt about it. Hal is cluless and Darell is a boss from hell. All Hal's clients are slobs and sexual preditors. Many men are like this and many wife are sluts. Too bad they exist in this world but cheating wives are the norm and men are just as bad.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
Pitiful!

Come on Bob, your 30% slutwife/cuckold quota has gone on for a few stories now. Give us a torch the bitch story just to equal things out. Or maybe write a second chapter here where Hal comes in with a machine gun and takes care of business on the lot of them.

gogreengogreenalmost 13 years ago
sorry never read it all.

hi sorry but i did not like reading a story from the lady's side.. it just feel odd....

but i'm glade your trying new style, and want to change from the norm.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
And when Hal Finds out?

Hope Hal can sue for millions and close down the company. Hope she gets aids and dies after giving it to all the customers.

Hope JPB gets over his cuckold fever.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
JPB the CuckQueen

Another in the long line of JPB's the husband is always a clueless wimp the wife is a saint who has fallen into a bad situation stories

For god sake man will you please do something different for a change how about a husband with some testicular fortitude for once

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

JPB has been an outstanding writer. However, perhaps he is depressed because he has gone off the deep end with this and some other recent stories.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Hope

Hal finds out and kills all them fuckers.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
what a

what a piece of shit whore. now she can get aids and every kind of std and give it to her husband - how nice of the cunt.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
got to add my ending

Husband finds out. Wife confesses to what has been happening. They got her drunk, started a rape, even if she got into it later it was rape. Then she is blackmailed into being the company whore and fucking customers. Men go to prison for pimping and blackmail. Husband gets billion dollar judgment. Wife falls overboard during cruise to celebrate her new freedom.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
just had to come back

and comment about what a good job of designing a fucking whore you did. the cunt starts out thinking about the first time her husband was late and she had not had sex for two whole weeks so she really needed a gangbang and a ten inch cock and then kept fucking doing it as the company whore. you know the cunt will get caught, someone will talk and someone will need to spend the rest of their lives in a south american whore house the rest need to be dick and ball less. you really did good with thie one bob - i fucking hate this bitch.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
I've Met Her

Actually, despite how she ended up in the business of servicing the Company PR, she went about it in a classy manner, discreet, sexy but not slutty, enjoyably accommodating and insatiable once getting comfortable. Interesting that this/these women begin to develop a highly increased and stimulated libido and actually begin to enjoy an above average amount of sexual activity.

Intellectually, they are usually very attractive, demure, sophisticated but alluring and have an aura of respect and class - making the meetings all the more exciting and stimulating.

Yes, some get caught and some don't but even the married ones end up quite comfortable and saught after.

Thanks JPB, just another of your thought provoking fantasies but very close to the real life possibilities!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

every time i start liking JPB i come back to this story so i can hate his writing again. LOL. he really does the best sluts on the net. not even MM can match him. but there is no way hubby does not find out. having a steady streem of johns to fuck this whore will get back to hubby and her cunt will be so wide that he will never feel the sides. he is entitled to half of the value of the services she provided for the company and maybe hubby can be darryl's boss and have him serve the gaye bikers. love your work JPB. and will you please finish that story "Bob, Sandi, and Pauline" damn!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What a Skank

And a hypocrite. A cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife hypocrite. Die cunt. Take Darrel with you.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MAKE SURE YOUR ACE IN THE HOLE

doesn't turn out to be a Joker, TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
All she needs

Is a couple of recordings of her own. Then she'll own Darrel and the other Companies. When she gets to Court - IF she gets to Court, she'll get so much money from the companies that she'll retire in style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Then Hal found out, like all husbands do.

He put a PI on the case and got a lot of video. Then Darrel got a visit on day. And after that visit Darrel talked to all the other men that were involved. Suddenly Hal ended up divorced, wealthy and retired. Who cares what happened to the slut after that. Better yet, one day Darrel just disappeared and Hal got his job. He got divorced and enjoyed all the huge bonuses and commissions he got since he told the other men that he owned them and that if they didn't want their lives turned upside down, his life was going to be great. Unfortunately this story had no ending.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
I'd say...

If ever a story needed a second chapter it's this one. They say I'm an RAAC. Believe, this would be one time I'd scorch the bitch and everyone else with her.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
My 2 Cents

Hal hears some rumors and gets suspicious. He hires a PI and gets more proof than he needs. He bides his time, continuing to gather more information. Finally, he pulls the trigger.

He sued the guys from his company as well as the company, including the guys that had moved on. He sued his customers that have been involved as well. He also sued the customer's companies.

He filed for divorce with adultery as the reason. He walked away unscathed and obtained full custody of his children. It turns out he had video of his wife once more offering up their daughter in the middle of passion. The judge frowned on that.

The companies settled heavily to stave off the bad publicity. Many of the men settled to try to avoid impacting their own relationships with significant others. The others faced losses in court. All of the guys involved were fired from their jobs.

Once he had all of the money deposited, he went ahead and sent little care packages to all of the wives, fiancees and girlfriends.

He and his kids lived a very, very comfortable life. The kids never wanted to see their whore of a mother again.

All those involved were so pissed over the outcome of the whole mess that they had no interest in seeing each other again. Every time Hal's ex started to date someone seriously, a care package magically appeared. She ended up old and alone.

Now that is a true fantasy and a happy ending to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was she still smiling when Hal found out?

Because with all those people involved, someone, sometime, somewhere is gonna say the wrong thing and then the shit is gonna hit the fan. And she can't expect the "It's my period" act to be a regular (pardon the pun) excuse. So she's going to find herself divorced and out on the street. And when Hal sues all the Companies involved, including his own, all the men involved with be out of a job. Of course Hal's going to make out like a bandit. He's going to get a lot of money. Retirement money. And he's going to be smiling all the way to the bank. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF...

WTF ...

Some one kill all on them..or rather torture them first...even the slut wife... I didn't even read all..just skimmed through...

Pls chapter 2 where Half find out n revenge on all of them including the WHORE..take the fantasy to another level where Hal kill them one by one with out a witness n sudpidion that's its him...n let Hus dlut wife last...n kill her too.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
You know dear annony you should be humg upside down and your head should be in a bucket of shit

This story rocks! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

Only because there is no zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope

Hal never showed up even at the divorce... She will be well taken care of except when she retires, (Becomes too old to fuck) but she will have to charge from now on without any family left to take care of the slut. she will need to start a retirement account, By the way did she finally turn her daughters out on the street as well? She did offer them to all her John's . or did they chose to live with Hal in relative moral safety.

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Really bad

This was crying out for a btb ending.

She didn't want to tell Hal about the prior unwanted sexual harassment in case he did something to the guys and maybe lost his job ... but it was ok to fuck them ... really !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No stars

Hope the bitch gets an STD and gets caught and all of the a$$holes go down.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

not one for me to get into

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1/2 of a real story

A good story but 40% unfinished. Where is retribution for husband. Wife is slut at the end of the day and she thrives on it???? And there are no consequences on any of the assholes. Sorry can't read too many more of these well written but obviously unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're Worse...

...than the cuck authors. At least, they write according to their reputations; but you deceive us all by pretending to be straight, then curve ball everyone with a shitty cuck story. I give up on you, Bob!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REALITY

Just Plain Bob gives us a dose of reality, and the rose colored glasses crowd do not like it.

Remember, JPB is the king of VARIETY. He's got those BTB, also.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sorry company whores are just whores

1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another no for me

Just about to quit with the JPB stories. Been a while since I've liked one.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Crap

JPB is a proilific writer but sadly not a very good one⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A freaking circle

What a waste of electrons! This clown show story does not get any better....even after the ending you are back to the same spot.

The wife of Hal is a complete idiot. She's spiraling downward and doesn't recognize it.

If Hal dumps her...she's not being compensated at all for her services $$$..STUPID, STUPID, STUPID story . None of the plots make sense.

This story should have stayed in the author's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Crap!!

What a lot of crap. The wife had always been a whore. Why else?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife

I think I am married to this woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nem életszerű írás...

Ez egy Sz.r írás,nem valós ,nem hihető ,ilyen nincs az életben,hogy valaki ennyi emberrel, ennyi időn keresztül folyamatosan b.szik és nem bukik,buknak meg ,s nem lesz gyanús senkinek,főleg a férjnek és a többi feleségeknek! 8

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
While there are some of JPB's stories that I like...

...this one tells why I don't like him. Not a human being.

It needs a follow up, where all her sins come to light.

Promising Mr. 10 inch he can breed her and her daughter? Jesus Fucking Christ. That video is the one that needs to be played to the court at the custody hearing.

Alcohol is no excuse for perversion. This whore has no morals. The better outcome for Hall would be to die in a plane crash, ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck story

I couldn't read it to The end, I think this is just another cucknstory from Bob for Bob

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Low Life Cheating Slut

No respect for her husband, or herself. Marriage, honesty and character mean nothing to this bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No Finish

Your shortened stories are such a waste. There is no discovery’s of the cheaters, no plans to finish the assholes off and no punishment for the cheating spouse. These type of endings suck and are a waste of our time. Why not warn us at the beginning of the story that we will be disappointed with the ending. I would have given you five stars for a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of my time.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
A

Worthless wife she is and her is stupid moron.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Well described, but silly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I didn’t like this in the beginning, but kept reading hoping that she would get caught and burned, but since it never happened, I gave it 1 star wishing for zero.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9078 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories