Darren & Dean do Dale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was here now, and I had just been fucked by a man... It was rather epic when I reflected upon it, and I made sure to note moments like these, not to let them get away from me because of any residual fears of judgement or reservations and regrets on my part.

To use that over-used phrase of saying that I'd "Crossed the Rubicon" which takes its reference from the first Caesar of Rome crossing the Rubicon River to break the stalemate of the two warring factions -which in turn, created the Holy Roman Empire...

Maybe my crossing of this certain 'Rubicon' -wasn't quite as heroic, or grandiose as old Julius Caesar's adventure might have been, creating an Empire and all... But to me..?

Having Darren take me and fuck me as he had..? Making this lifelong fantasy become my new reality... For me..? In my world..? This was about as epic as the building of the Holy Roman Empire as far as I was concerned...

And then funnily enough, I found myself eager to get home to tell Mom all about it... Laughing to myself again I though who else on Earth besides me would want to do that? Rush home to tell their Mother that they just had their anal virginity taken by their man-crush..?

Smiling and feeling so much better, even confident in ways, I slipped on my plimsolls and happily made my way out of Darren's bedroom, and out into the big room where through the huge floor to ceiling windows I could see down at the docks Darren and Dean with the big pontoon boat out and looking ready for us to begin our day out fishing... I was excited now and wondered with open enthusiasm just what this day was going to be like... "Hmmm..?" I wondered...Fishing you say?

***

Stepping outside I was giving my second look out into this spectacular backdrop of nature and scenery that you would only expect to find in an old oil painting... It was breath taking as we resided at the end of this long, wide bay, with the Sun up now in the East and the water looking so calm and perfectly flat, a loon or two calling out across the misty-blue haze... I really felt like I was in a paradise it was all just so stunning...

"Hey there's our little man... Wow you look good, turn for me, let me see if the girl's were right about you in Yoga pants..." Darren said to me as they watched me walking down the dock.

I smiled and thought again of how 'the girls' were all such blabber-mouths, all talking and telling tales about me behind my back, but right now I didn't mind and with a shy smile I did as Darren had asked, I stopped on the dock and did a turn for the two men who were there with all of their fishing gear, vest, hats, fishing rods and all...

"Wow Dale, you do have a chick's ass alright, it almost make me wish I'd tapped you in the daylight..!" Darren added then as he laughed and Dean, well, he was leering at me like he was next... Darren had had his fun and now Dean was going to get his crack at me... That's how he was making me feel – and worse was... I loved it...

I felt nervous with his leering but it was that good kind of worry, more like an apprehension... I mean I had sucked his cock already and he had finger-fucked me in the shower while making me cum in his hand... But still, his cock was huge and it did scare me thinking of him fucking me with that monster...

"Okay! All aboard little man, let's get moving... I packed coffee and bacon sandwiches for us so why don't you get pouring while Darren and I set us a float..." Dean said to me as he pointed to the small partially enclosed area of this big, flat-deck pontoon boat, pointing to where the coffee and food were stowed, where of course, I would once again be serving... The pretty little maid in her tight Yoga pants...

Finding the coffee in a thermos, I decided to wait until they had the boat free and untied before I poured each of them a mug of the hot black coffee that smelled so good when I opened the flask that it filled me with a hunger – for food that is...

Being so early in the morning that first few sips of the this black-gold had me wide awake and taking in this absolutely stunning scenery of trees and shore line, the water calm and only broken behind us as the motor hummed away and leaving a gentle wake.

The pontoon boat, being this big flat thing, it didn't move as fast as a regular boat and that was fine with me. Boating wasn't something I was used to at all and this flat surface that I could stand and walk on was much more in line with me finding my sea-legs. I felt better, safer... But

Yes, sadly...in my case... There is always a 'But'...

"Hey little man, come here, we're heading into deep water and you're gonna need a life jacket..." Dean said me as I sat looking aimlessly out onto the water, lost in the beauty of the slowly passing landscape. There wasn't another boat or human in sight at any of the other homes and cottages dotting the distant shore lines, it was so peaceful and serene...

However, hearing Dean talking to me while holding up a life jacket, something put me on edge as I followed his instruction, holding onto the hand rails I made my over to him as he sat near the bow with a bright yellow vest-type life jacket in his hand.

"Yeah little buddy, we've got just the thing for you to wear along with your life jacket but you're gonna have to lose the hoodie... Plus the Sun is out now and it'll heat up soon so come on, off with the bulky hoodie matie..!" Darren said to me, saying 'matie' at the end like pirate.

I was nervous having to take off my big hoodie, for a couple of reason, it was still chilly out but the Sun was starting to warm things up, but the real reason I was nervous was because of my top and it's very clever slogan...

"Fisherman's Friend..! Ha-ha..! That's a good one and kind of fitting too because once we get you all 'hooked' up, that's what you'll be... A 'Fisherman's friend'..! Ha-ha..!" Darren said laughing as I pulled off my hoodie.

I knew I'd get the gears for this top Mom had packed for me, but again what could I do? It was just another of her attempts in humiliating me to death - all in the name of her thinking that I'll look cute wearing whatever clothing she'd found for me... Case in point my 'onesie'...

However, I didn't know what he meant by saying that... Not even as I looked to Dean who had put down my life jacket and was now holding a very bright, shiny, chrome coloured and weird looking fishing hook, it was so big I thought it might be an anchor or something... But really, I had no idea...

"Come here little man, like he said... We're gonna get you 'hooked' up..." Dean said then, echoing what Darren had said and it was lost on me until he grabbed me by the arm and quickly had me over his knee with a shocked sounding "Uhh!" escaping my lungs...

Of course, right away I panicked thinking that for whatever reason, or whatever infraction they might have thought I'd committed, I thought for sure I was about to be spanked again, but only this time, out here on the open water where I was sure my screams and cries would be heard clear across the big expansive lake...

But no... Oh how I only wished that's what was happening...

"Uhhh... Ah! Dean what..? What are you doing..? Uhhh! Ohh..!" I cried out as he had me pinned down with his big strong left hand while at the same time pulling down my tight Yoga pants, down over my ass and around my upper thighs.

"Ohhh! Oh please... Uh! What... Why are you..? Aaahhhh..!" I hollered out again as I felt his big hands prying my ass cheeks apart and then picking up this weird looking 'fishhook' I could see that instead of an actual hook at its end, there was a big shiny, chrome metal ball – and it was big – and from where I was and also seeing that it was covered in a gloopy looking clear gel...

My eyes went wide and soon enough, it dawned on me just where this fishhook was going -and how I understood what they had meant saying they were going to get me 'hooked up'...

I was scared, I was embarrassed and mostly I was shocked with just how fucking cold the big ball felt as Dean forced the thing into my still pliable and freshly fucked ass...

"Aaahhhh..! Oh God... Oh Dean what... Oh fuck what is that..? Uhhh... Oh it's so big! And fuck why it so dammed cold..?" I bayed as the big -trailer-hitch- sized ball disappeared into my body, where just like my butt plug, once my ass had accepted the widest and most intense part of its insertion, my anal ring closed in around the smaller stem leaving me stuffed and feeling truly plugged...Or 'hooked' as this case may be...

"There we go... Now up you get, come on, we'll get your life jacket on and get you tied off so we don't lose you..." Dean said then as he had me back on my feet, yet my eyes were still rolling around in my head while I tried again to adjust with having something so big up my ass, like I had when Darren had fucked me not one hour prior to this, this the newest invasion of my body, my pride and my sore, gaping asshole...

Standing in front of Dean he pulled my Yoga pants back up with the big long straight part of the hook left sticking out of my waistband, he then helped me into the bright yellow lifejacket, snapping the four plastic clips together at the front and then, turning me around, I felt him doing something that I soon realized was him threading a thin line of white cord through the eyelet at the very end of this big 'fishhook' that I was also soon to find out was called and 'anal-hook' that's used in a lot of S&M play.

As I struggle to come to grips with having this thing stuffed into me, it wasn't until I watched Dean 'tying me off' to one of the floor cleats that are used to tie up the boat at a dock when I finally thought to ask just 'why' they were doing this to me...

"Why...? Uhh... Why do I have to have this thing in me..?" I complained to Darren with a pained unhappy look on my face... I mean I was enjoying the morning, loving the fresh air the coffee and not to mention the scenery and even, even after being ass-fuck and having my anal-virginity removed forever with Darren taking me, fucking me - making me his...

This..? This I couldn't understand... It felt like they were just being cruel... And it turns out, that's exactly why and they were doing this to me... Just because they thought it was 'fun'... But as I also found out later, there was an ulterior motive...

"It's for your own good little buddy..." Darren began but I still wasn't convinced...Not at all...

"But...But how can this be for my own good..? I'm already wearing a lifejacket and-and I'm staying away from the sides so... Oh please Darren... Uh – Sir... It's really uhh... it's really uncomfortable..." I cried but then as if my pleas were falling on deaf ears, Dean came over to me and took me by the arm, and quite roughly I might add...

And again, I thought maybe he was going to spank me because I was whining and complaining... No – no he didn't spank me, what he did was far worse... Or I thought it was anyway, but they just laughed...

"What... What are you doing No..! Oh God... Noooo!

"Splash..!"

Dean had picked me up and chucked me over board...

Hitting that icy cold water had me near paralyzed with shock fear and the absolute inability to move any muscle at all, it was so cold in that water that my body instantly atrophied, I was frozen and unable to move – I thought I was going to die...

But then...

"Ahhhpph App! Elp! Uhhh!" I sputtered out as I felt myself being pulled back up to the surface, my head breaching the water allowing me to take in a gasping breath before I felt two hands grabbing the shoulders of my life jacket from above, pulling me up and back on board the flat surface of the pontoon boat.

W-why..? What the fuck..?" I called out in a weak sounding scream as I was laid out on the flat deck, instantly feeling the heat of the Sun warming me, the breath-removing pain of the waters icy grip leaving me as I shivered and shook, confused and certainly pissed off. I'd put up with a lot but this was just too much for me and soon enough I found myself breaking down and crying...

"You're alright little buddy..?" Darren began as he stayed behind the wheel steering the boat...

"Dean was just showing you how dangerous it is out here if you're not careful, that current and the 30 degree water will take you in seconds..." Darren said to me in trying to explain why I had this hook up my ass and why Dean had just tossed me over the rail of the boat.

I still thought it was just a cruel joke and after getting pissed off with them I went into a bit of a sulk with tears running down my cheeks...

"Yeah well all you had to do was tell me... I already know I'm not the best swimmer and believe me, the last place I'd want to swim is in a fucking freezing cold lake..." I said swearing and with an edge to my voice while dripping wet, trying to let them know that I wasn't happy but at the same time, I knew I was kind of at their mercy out here...

I mean, if they wanted to, they could have very easily thrown me over board and left me to drown but still, I needed to stand up for myself over this, I felt I just had to or I'd never have any respect for myself and neither would they... Not that there was much there already...

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry little man... I was just having a little fun with you... Come here, I'll 'un-hook' you..." Dean said then, smiling at the end, but at least I was getting somewhere with them, I wasn't just being ignored which was the usual norm that I was getting used to when it came to my discomfort or the continual utter embarrassment I was forever having to withstand.

Working myself up to my feet I shucked the lifejacket and it felt good to get the clammy feeling musty, smelling thing off of me, then next came my shoes and the soaked through Yoga pants, naked below the waist, I didn't care, I just turned with my back away from Dean and bent myself at the waist where I held my breath and waited while as he said, he 'unhooked' me.

"Uhhh..." I moaned out as Dean pulled the big metal ball out of my ass - this thing the size of a tennis ball... Okay, I'm exaggerating but still, that thing was BIG going in -and coming out...

But in that moment, the pain wasn't my concern. My greater concern was that I was still freezing cold and seeing me shiver, Darren was quick to throw me a large beach towel that he hand on board and gladly wrapping myself in the big flannel with a huge "Budweiser" logo printed on it in red and white, I didn't care what it said really, I was just glad to be feeling warm again and also, not being left bottomless out here in the middle of this huge lake.

Darren felt bad after that incident and soon had me full of hot coffee, and also apologizing again for Dean and his antics that nearly had me as the real 'bait' in this fishing expedition...

"You felling better little buddy? The Sun is warming up nice, you'll lose that chill soon enough... I guess we did take that a little bit too far; again, I'm sorry for both of us... Isn't that right Dean..?" Darren said to me as he then looked to Dean with a stern 'I told you it was too much' kind of look on his face.

I did trust Darren's sincerity and felt he truly was sorry. They scared the living shit out of me that was for sure and I will admit that after that I did everything I could to keep as much space between me and those side rails as I possibly could...

We stayed out there and actually fished after that. I didn't catch anything but Darren pulled in a big ugly thing called a Pike that he had me take a picture of him holding it up before he let the long toothy looking fish go back into the deep where the ugly thing belonged...

Also, to help calm me down and warm me up along with the coffee, Darren tossed me a small bag of weed and told me to roll a couple of joints. I thought it was a bit early but as Darren said...

"Who gives a fuck..?"

He was right... I loved getting high out there and it even had me telling the guys bad jokes...

"Hey Dean..." I said giggling...

"Yeah little man what is it...?" He said back without looking at me just casting his line out into the water.

"Do you know why fish are so thin..?" I asked, snickering and passing a joint back to Darren who was sitting beside me, relaxing with his shirt off in the Sun.

"Why's that kid..?" Dean asked me back.

"Because, all they eat is fish..!" I said then, telling them my cheesy punch line and then bursting out laughing myself...

"Ha-ha... That ain't bad kid... But I'll tell ya... One more bad joke and you're goin' swimming again!"

"Oh man Dale buddy, he's right that was bad... Ha-ha..! I am glad to see you enjoying yourself though and don't worry about the big bad wolf over there... I won't let him eat you all up there little red riding hood..." Darren said to me, also groaning at my lame joke – but I thought it was funny -and also, letting me know that he was going to protect me from Dean... The big bad wolf...

I lay there for a while, well I was more leaning against Darren, enjoying the warmth of both him and the Sun, plus I was quite buzzed and contented, even if I was only in a towel after having shed all of my wet clothing...

I felt good and I thought of earlier that morning and how Darren had fucked me, taken me and changed not only 'things' but also how he changed my life... I felt that certain twinge... I thought of sucking both of their cocks the night before and then in my relaxed state, I felt I wanted to do it again... I was horny...I wanted to suck cock... I wanted to suck Darren's cock...

Feeling nervous but still somewhat brave, I silently let my hand drift over from my lap and onto Darren's thigh, over the baggy cargo shorts he was wearing, and then further, I let my hand slip down and around his thigh on the inside, sort of wrapping my arm around him and pulling myself closer.

Feeling me do this, Darren sat back some, put his arm across the back of the seat cushion and then smiled at me while giving me a nod of his head. The signal was clear to me and then sitting up; I turned to let myself down onto my knees atop this astro-turf covered flooring of the pontoon boat.

"Yeah that's it little buddy, get me out, suck my cock out here in good old Mother-Nature..." He said to me as I smiled at him and went for the button of his cargo short, and in a second or two, I had them open and down with Darren helping me, lifting his ass and then settling in again, resting back with his sunglasses on...

He was naked under his shorts so right away I was faced once more with his beautiful, stunning looking and rapidly growing member, Darren's big, man-sized cock...

My hand instinctively going for his thickening shaft, stoking him from the bottom to the top and down, I then wasted no time at all in groaning out loud myself as I opened my mouth and again took him in, letting his big, mushy but firm cock head pass over my lips and tongue, stopping only momentarily to get him wet before taking more and more of his now hard 8-inchs into my hungry, wanting, cocksucking mouth...

"Mmmmph...!" I moaned with my mouth full as Darren took up my head with his hands coming up on either side at my ears where I knew that in a second he would be face-fucking me into oblivion – which seemed to be his thing...

I was so turned on I shucked my towel, wanting to be naked out here like Darren was, wanting to be naked in 'Mother-Nature' as I sucked his cock with a want that neither him nor I had seen thus far... I was 'hooked' alright... Hooked on sucking cock...

"Unnngg Ummm... Ummm..." I called out again and again as I worked my mouth up and down his hard shaft doing all I could to keep him hard over the next 10min while my jaw stretched to aching and Darren kept going, holding my head, pumping my head up and down until for the second time that morning I made him cum...