All Comments on 'Darren's Apartment Ch. 01'

by johnbaldwin1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep writing

Very hot. Great anticipation.

lust_or_bustlust_or_bustabout 10 years ago
Well then.

Damn. I want more.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo...the rest of the story...puleeeeezzzzzzzz!

istrionicoistrionicoabout 10 years ago
Good start

Good start, can't wait for the next chapter: I am very curious about how the relationship between the siblings can grow six years later. Maybe they're gonna start a new family?

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
there is a huge-normous problem with this story.

too short!!!!

more coming soon, i hope!

johnbaldwin1johnbaldwin1about 10 years agoAuthor
Comments from the author

To those who enjoyed this story, thank you. I'm writing another one. I hope you'll like that too. To the 'Anonymous' user who's trolling this post, I'm really sorry you don't like the story. I'm sorry you don't like how I write. I do understand. I've read plenty of stories I haven't liked. However, none of them have made me so angry I was willing to repeatedly slam them. I guess I just can't get THAT invested in reacting to online amateur erotic fiction. I'm not sure why you are. I ask that you would please respect my wish that you abstain from now on, and I trust that you will be reasonable and make the right decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting introductory chapter

I have nothing else to say.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Nice set-up...

...for the following chapters. I'm waiting for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I SUGGEST

IF you wrote GOOD STORIES you wouldn't get bad comments.

IF you kept the titles the same for all connected stories you wouldn't get bad comments.

IF you learned how to write you wouldn't get bad comments.

I suggest you stop writing if you can't take bad comments not everyone likes to read poorly written stories by writers that like to bash the readers. I suggest you keep your stories to yourself. if you didn't pay your friends for rave reviews you wouldn't get any.

johnbaldwin1johnbaldwin1about 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Funny how I'm really only getting bad reviews from you, Anonymous. Great screen name by the way. Very brave sounding. I'm still kind of amazed that you can get this upset because you read a story you didn't like. Which reminds me, to all those rave reviewers, did you get those checks I sent you? You're welcome.

ladywshakeladywshakeabout 10 years ago
Haters

I don't know why you got such negative comments from Anonymous but I thought this was good. Kinda quick but I can tel it is just a set-up for future installments and I'm excited to read them. Ignore the haters, probably just talentless trolls anyway, lol!

bigboy1948bigboy1948over 9 years ago

Well done Excellent Read

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 9 years ago
To the Anonymous

Grow your nuts and comment with a proper name so we know how good of a writer you are. I don't think any one ever takes notice of the comments posted by a Headless ghost. To me, this is a good start.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Fuck. That’s hot. I did Jack off for my sister and I thought this would end that way. Need to read the whole series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous