Darren's Hypnotherapy

Story Info
Darren goes to a highly-recommended hypnotherapist.
2.2k words
3.54
10.6k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coronet
Coronet
8 Followers

Darren sat in the waiting room. The walls were covered in garish wallpaper, except where it was peeling off, the chairs looked like they had been stolen from three separate village halls and the whole office sat on the first floor above a 24 hour garage. Darren tried to look past this, reminding himself that the hypnotherapist he was waiting to see had come highly recommended from a close friend, and was also very reasonably priced. Still, it had been almost half an hour since the appointment was supposed to have started and Darren was growing impatient. He walked up to the receptionist's desk. The receptionist was staring with an unnerving degree of concentration at the wall in front of them, and chewing gum loudly.

"I'm sorry," said Darren, "but my appointment was supposed to be at three twenty, and it's almost four, is the wait going to be much longer?"

The receptionist snapped out of his reverie, and took a moment to regain his thoughts.

"She should be with you shortly," he said. Then after a pensive pause he pressed a couple of buttons on the keyboard.

Within a couple of seconds the door to the office opened and a woman, presumably the hypnotherapist, threw an irate glance at the receptionist and called Darren's name. Darren meandered over from the reception desk and followed her quietly into her office.

Compared to the waiting room the office was almost pleasant. The walls were an unobtrusive off-white, and were bare except for a diploma hung high behind a utilitarian desk. The diploma read "Dr. F Coles," as though it were a name label for the person sitting beneath it. Darren sat opposite her in a noticeably shorter chair, and took a moment to appreciate the potted plant and water cooler flanking the desk.

"So," she said, "what brings you here today?"

"Well," he said, "a friend recommended you, so..."

Darren trailed off and a look of confusion passed over his face; sure, he was certain Dr Coles was among the best hypnotherapists around, but he had no need for a hypnotherapist.

The doctor stifled a thin smile and poured a plastic cup of water, handing it to Darren.

"Here," she said, "it will help to clear your throat."

Darren drank the water gratefully, and returned to the conversation.

"Sorry, I lost my train of thought."

"That's quite alright," she replied, "we were just talking about how you wanted to start hypnotherapy as soon as possible."

"Alright"

"Then let's get started," she gestured over to a couch in the corner next to the door, "please get yourself comfortable on there, oh and finish your drink quickly first."

Darren gulped down the water and sank down into the couch.

"Just relax now," said the doctor, "just focus on my voice, realising now how hard it is to think, how easy it is to just focus. Enjoying that feeling, your thoughts growing more and more sluggish, your mind centred around my words, letting my voice guide you down into trance, deeper and deeper."

She continued for a while, and very quickly Darren's eyes glazed over and his breathing became slow and regular.

"Now, Darren," she said, "what is something recently that has annoyed you?"

After a moment Darren mumbled, "your receptionist chewing loudly."

Dr Coles smiled, "I can work with that, just stay in trance here, Darren, going deeper with each breath, and hear that annoying noise playing over and over again in your mind, but feeling it growing less and less annoying with each repetition, until eventually you start to like it more and more, just letting that happen now..."

She got up and left the room, returning shortly with a pack of gum.

"Now," she said, popping some in her mouth and starting to chew loudly, "how do you feel about this sound?"

"I don't mind it," came the soft murmur in reply.

"No, you don't mind it, in fact soon enough you'll really like it."

She spat out the gum and stuck it behind Darren's ear; he didn't seem to notice.

"Darren," she asked, "have you ever had sex?"

"Yes," he replied.

"In a moment you're going to realise that answer is not true," she asserted, "just bringing all memories of having sex to the front of your mind now, feeling all of those memories flash before your eyes."

There was a noticeable bulge in Darren's trousers.

"Good, Darren, keep that feeling in mind, lock it away for later, even as you begin to feel those memories entering a special bubble, just feeling that now, all memories of ever having sex entering that special bubble, locking that feeling away for later. Now just feeling all those memories in that bubble, 3...2...1 pop! All gone. Now, Darren, have you ever had sex?"

Darren paused for a while then, quietly, answered, "no."

"Good boy, correct answer, I think you deserve a reward"

She pulled an object out of a desk drawer and held it in front of Darren's face.

"What is this, Darren?"

"A fleshlight"

"Wrong again, Darren, do you want to know what it really is?"

"Yes."

"This, Darren, is your girlfriend"

A look of consternation passed over Darren's face.

"No it isn't," Darren said, almost in his normal voice, "my girlfriend is called Emma and she's a woman, not an inanimate object."

The doctor looked briefly annoyed, and handed Darren a glass of water, telling him to gulp it down while she went back to her desk. She slipped a card into his pocket.

"Darren, when you next meet Emma, you're going to give her the card in your pocket and say the words written on the back of it, understood?"

"understood"

"Good boy, now Emma is just a friend of yours and, as soon as you hand that card to her you will forget all about her, understood?"

"understood"

"That's better, now who is Emma?"

"Just a friend"

"and what is this?", she held up the fleshlight.

"my girlfriend"

"Correct, this is the sexiest thing you have ever seen, just realise that Darren, bring back that feeling you had earlier, that feeling is attached entirely to your girlfriend, whom you love more than anything else."

Darren's pupils dilated and his crotch bulged.

"I love it more than anything else," he slurred.

"Now, have you ever had sex with your girlfriend?"

"no, I have never had sex."

"Do you want to?"

"more than anything."

"Good boy, in a moment I'm going to let you do that."

A wet patch started forming on the front of Darren's trousers.

"But first you need to know how to treat her right, I'm going to give you a few rules so just repeat after me."

"Repeat after you..."

"Firstly, you want sex to be as fast and frantic as possible, cum as quickly as I can."

"Fast and frantic... cum quickly..."

"Second you should never clean anything up."

"Never clean up..."

"And thirdly you always have to be chewing gum loudly whenever you have sex..."

"Always chew gum loudly..."

"Fantastic, now repeat those again."

"One, fast and frantic... two, never clean up... three, always chew gum..."

"Good boy, now hold your girlfriend tight, keep repeating that and, between each repetition kiss her and tell her how much you love her, I want it to be more heartfelt each time, got it?"

"Yes, one, fast and frantic..." he continued, over and over.

Dr Coles took the opportunity to send Robert, the receptionist, to get her lunch, and then ate it in the waiting room, listening to Darren's mumbling in the next room and smiling.

When she returned Dan was tongue-deep in his girlfriend, eyes closed in ecstasy, then he opened them, gave a longing look and whispered, "I love you more than anything else, I would do anything for you, you are my beginning and my."

"Stop now," said Dr Coles, curtly, "in a moment I am going to wake you from trance but you are not going to see me here, you are going to know that you are in my office but will think I have briefly left for lunch. If you cum you will drop right back into trance for me, understood?"

"understood."

"3...2...1... wide awake!"

Darren gave a furtive glance around the room, then a loving one to his girlfriend. Only one thing was on his mind, or, in a way, three things. He pulled down his trousers and pants as quickly as he could with one hand, fumbling with the zip as he talked dirty into his girlfriend, then he snatched the gum from behind his ear and started chewing as loudly has he could, thrusting feverishly into his one true love, sometimes meeting his target, sometimes just jerking his leaking cock into thin air, spraying flecks of cum all over the room. There was a combination of pure pleasure and frustration in his eyes, as he chewed in time with his hips spasms. After a couple of seconds of frenzied lovemaking he unloaded into and around his soulmate, then fell limply back on the couch, his mouth hanging open.

Dr Coles gave a small round of applause before gingerly picking up the fleshlight with a napkin that came with her lunch and placing it tenderly back in its desk drawer.

"Bravo," she said, "you should be proud of yourself, feel that memory being etched into your mind; the only time you have ever had sex, but mainly just remember that amazing noise"

She brought out a fresh piece of gum and started chewing away.

"What does that sound remind you of?" she asked mockingly.

"sex."

"That's right, the only time you've ever had sex," she replied, plucking the gum from his open mouth, "to you, that is what sex sounds like, the loud smacking of gum, the best sound in the world to you, because it reminds you of the only thing you will ever love. In fact, this noise is the only thing that can arouse you other than your girlfriend, and she lives with me now. The only way you'll get to see her again is by being a very good boy. Now, you're going to continue feeling that wonderful memory burning into your mind, that wonderful sound playing over and over in your head, and you're going to use your stupid hair as a mop to clean up the mess you've made."

Darren diligently bent over and started mopping the floor with his head, as Dr Coles did something on her phone.

"Here, have another glass," she said after a while, and Darren gulped it down quickly.

"Alright, Darren," she continued, "from now on what is the sound of gum going to remind you of?"

"sex."

"Be more specific"

"the only sex I have ever had, with my wonderful girlfriend."

"A much better answer, so, how do you feel when you hear loud chewing?"

"aroused."

"Correct, but don't you wish you had another way to remember that wonderful sex you had?"

She didn't pause long enough for him to answer.

"Because I have a solution," she tapped her phone and Darren's phone buzzed, "I've just sent you a short, silent video of the only time you've had sex; how you lost your virginity, as far as you know. Whenever you hear the sound of chewing gum you're going to start chewing your own gum as loudly as you can and watching that video. When you do it will feel exactly like having sex, frantic and messy and at the end you will cum. Except this time, instead of making a mess in my office, you will make a mess in your pants. Are you going to clean that up?"

"no."

"Why not?"

"rule two."

"Good boy, and the other thing you're going to do is put the gum you were using down your pants and leave it there. You aren't going to change pants until you've used up this entire pack," she handed him the pack she had been using all session, "once you have finished this pack come straight back, alright, you will want to see your girlfriend again."

"want to see her again..."

"Exactly, and remember to give that card to your friend Emma, and read that bit on the back, understood?"

"understood."

"Now, remind me what the procedure is for when you hear loud gum-chewing."

"Chew gum... sound of sex... watch video... frantic... messy... cum in pants... gum in pants..."

"Exactly, now send me some information about Emma and start repeating the procedure over and over quietly while I research."

Darren did exactly that, and after a handful of minutes, Dr Coles asked him to stop.

"In a moment, Darren, you will awake from trance, you will follow your instructions to the letter and come back when you've run out of that pack of gum, you will not notice anything out of the ordinary and, if you do, I will be the first person you call. As far as you are concerned I am a great hypnotherapist that has truly improved your life and you will want to recommend me as much as possible, especially with that card to Emma. Ready to return to your new life?"

"ready."

"3...2...1... wide awake!"

"Wow, that was great," said Darren.

"I try my best," replied Dr Coles, "I'll see you soon for your next appointment."

"of course," and with that Darren walked back out into reception, and heard the loud sound of someone chewing gum.

Coronet
Coronet
8 Followers