Darryl and Lara Pt. 01

Story Info
Older woman becomes entangled with undesirables.
8k words
4.27
28.8k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

"I hate all fucking men!" Lara Jordan yelled at her attorney. "Starting with that ass hole ex husband of mine. And his black fuckwit lawyer and that little oriental turd of a judge! They're all a bunch of worthless motherfuckin ass holes!"

Betty Jones said, "Come on Lara. Calm down until we get out of the courthouse. Let's go get some coffee."

"I don't want coffee! I want some Jamesons. Can you believed that prick of judge sided with Todd on that last demand?"

They continued walking out of the courthouse and Betty said, "Well, you already signed over the Pennsylvania plant and four million dollars six months ago just to get negotiations off dead center, so that shouldn't have been a surprise, Lara."

"I'm not fucking talking about the Pennsylvania plant and the four million! I thought we had reached an agreement and that today was just to finalize it. And then that black motherfucker lawyer springs the additional two million on us and that cocksucker judge agrees with him! I'll get all three of those motherfuckers." Lara saw they were approaching Flannigan's Pub and continued, "Let's go in. I need a drink."

The two women entered the bar, found a table and spent the afternoon drowning their sorrows in Jamesons while the men in the bar ogled the two attractive women. Fortunately for the men, none of them tried to talk with either of them. Betty was a 40 year old blond about 5'8" tall and 130 pounds. Lara was pretty brunette about 5'1" tall and 103 pounds with impressive 34-25-36 measurements. Both women were wearing conservative skirts that were just a couple of inches above their knees. After three hours and six drinks, Lara decided to head home. She asked the bartender to call her a cab, and when it arrived, she walked out of the bar.

Outside the bar Lara walked by a big black man leaning against the wall who eyed the attractive woman and said, "Hey baby."

She spun around and said, "Fuck you ass hole!" and continued to the cab. When she arrived at home, she poured another drink and sank into her couch thinking about the last year.

Lara's grandfather founded a manufacturing company in Lima, Indiana that employed about 100 people. Lara's father doubled the size of the plant and was in the process of opening a satellite facility in Newtown, Pennsylvania when he was killed in a car accident. Lara was 27 years old at the time and had been married to Todd for six years. They had a five year old son named Brad.

Todd was from an old money family from Massachusetts. Unfortunately, the family had been living off the family money for more than a century and were down to their last million. Although they considered the relatively new moneyed Jordans beneath them, they knew that they needed an infusion to keep them at their current lifestyle.

Lara's father had promoted Lara to Executive Vice President the year before he was killed. After they were married, Todd was made the company's Treasurer. Lara spent the next year establishing the satellite facility and getting it opened. Initially, it employed 53 people, but over the next few years the plant's employment went to 106. Since it was a much newer facility, it was more automated and didn't require as many employees. It became profitable immediately and all appeared to be going well.

Brad graduated from high school and left for Princeton when Lara was 40 years old. He had no sooner left when Todd told Lara that he wanted a divorce. They spent the next three months fighting before sitting down and trying to reach an equitable divorce settlement. Finally, on the advice from her attorney, Lara agreed to give Todd the newer Pennsylvania plant and four million dollars. In return, Todd agreed that Lara could have the Indiana plant and the house and property in Lima.

After the agreement was reached, Todd immediately relocated to Newtown, bought a large estate and began running the facility. He realized after a couple of months that he needed help so he recruited a half dozen Ivy League graduates to help him manage, improve and promote the company.

As Lara sat on her couch thinking about what brought her to this point in her life, she noticed that her glass was empty. After getting another, she kicked back to wallow in her misery some more when she heard a knock on the door. "Now who in the fuck is that?" She mumbled. She took her glass and staggered to the door, unlocked and opened it.

Standing outside her door was a huge black man. He looked like he was more than a foot and a half taller than her and about 250 pounds. He had jeans and an old leather jacket on. She didn't recognize him, but he was the same man she had passed outside the courthouse. "What the fuck do you want?" She demanded.

He stepped forward quickly and slapped her face so hard that she tumbled backwards onto the floor spilling her drink. "You bitch! You don't recognize me, do you?" He stepped into the house and slammed the door. He reached down and lifted her by her long brunette hair and slapped her again knocking her to the floor. "I'm going to teach you a lesson, you slut. You looked down on me and treated me like shit. You shouldn't treat people like that."

Lara was crying. Her skirt was up around her waist exposing her well toned and tan legs. He reached down and lifted her again, and was getting ready to slap her again when she cried, "P-please d-d-don't hit me. I-I'm s-sorry. I-I d-didn't mean t-to treat y-you bad. I'm s-sorry."

He asked, "Why shouldn't I bitch slap you again, cunt? Tell me."

"P-please. I'm sorry. I'll do anything. P-please don't hurt m-me."

He smirked at her, "Oh, I know you'll do anything I want, bitch. And we may as well start right now. Strip!"

"Wha . . what?" She cried.

He slapped her to the floor again and demanded, "I said 'STRIP,' bitch. Now!"

She slowly got to her feet whimpering, "P-please," as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

He smiled an evil smile and said, "The next time I have to tell something more than once, I'm gonna use my fist on you. Do you understand me, cunt?"

"Y-yes," she sobbed. She removed her blouse, reached back, unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She unzipped her skirt and it fell down her beautiful legs. Then she stood looking at him.

"Get the panties off bitch."

She nodded and slowly dropped her panties to the floor. The little 5'1" brunette stood trembling in front of the huge black man. He smirked at her and said, "You're not so cocky and snooty now, are ya bitch? Get on your knees."

Lara slowly dropped to her knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a 10 inch cock and slapped her face with it. "Suck it, cunt."

As Lara moved her head towards his cock, she thought that this day was one of the worst in her life. She just hoped that she sucked his cock well enough that her didn't beat her more. As she moved his cock in and out of her mouth, he told her to play with his balls. She finally managed to get about eight inches into her mouth and throat before gagging. Eventually she got a mouth full of cum which she spit onto the floor. He was furious. He lifted her and slapped her again. He said, "My cum is never to be wasted, bitch. If you don't swallow it from my cock, then you'll lick it up from the floor. Now lick it up."

Lara fell back to the floor and slowly licked the cum from the floor. He pointed a couple of spots and she went back and licked them again. Lara got up on her feet and looked up at him. "OK, I did what you asked. Now will you please leave? I'm really sorry I insulted you."

"No, bitch. I ain't leaving yet. I'm gonna stay here for a couple of days. Ya see, I just got out of prison last week. It's been two years since I been free. Two years without pussy. Two years without beer or liquor. Before I leave, I'm gonna help myself to your liquor and your pussy. And if you give me any shit, I'll beat your ass. Understand?"

Lara looked down to the floor. "Yes," she said.

"Good. Now get me a drink, and make it quick." She started to pick up her clothes, but he said to leave them there. "You'll be naked for the rest of the evening."

After she handed him a drink, he looked at her and said, "You're a cute little thing. How old are you?"

"I'm almost 42 years old," she said.

He smiled and said, "You took good care of yourself, baby. You got a nice body, firm tits and with a little help, you'll be a decent cock sucker."

"Th . .thanks," she mumbled.

"Well, since I'm going to be your houseguest for a couple days, my name is Darryl and I'm 20 years old. You're old enough to be my mama. I ain't never fucked no one as old as you."

"P-please. P-please d-don't hurt me."

Her begging was beginning to make him hard again. "Put your drink down and come over here," he demanded. She did as he told her. He gently bent her over a chair and heard her whimpering. He stood behind her and as his hand touched her pussy, she jumped. "Calm down, baby. You're gonna enjoy thins." He inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and she moaned. He pumped her pussy and reached around and grabbed her tits with t=his other hand. He slid a third, and then fourth, finger into her pussy. She moaned and pushed back on his hand.

"P-please. N-n-no. Please.," she cried.

Darryl removed his fingers from her pussy and she moaned again. He lined his cock up at the entrance to her waiting pussy and slowly put it in. She came almost immediately. While she was coming, he gently shoved his cock all the way into her pussy and began slowly pumping. "Oh . .OH . fuck . oh!" she moaned loudly. "Uu-ung-unggh! Oh fuck!"

Darryl was enjoying himself fucking this hot white bitch. He began pumping harder and Lara was almost out of her mind coming. She was pushing back on his cock. When she was approaching her next orgasm, he stopped pumping. "Wh-why did y-you stop?" she whined.

He smirked at her, "Tell me what you want, bitch," he said.

"Wha-what?" she asked.

"I said tell me what you want."

"P-please. Please --ffinish. L-let me cum. Please."

He slid his cock in and out one more time and then said, "Tell me you want me to fuck you. Ask me to stick my black cock back into your white body."

Lara needed to cum. She was panting and trying to shove her pussy back on his cock. "Please Darryl. Please fuck me. Please shove your black cock into my white pussy. Fuck me, please!"

Darryl rammed his cock all the way into her. She screamed and fell to the floor. Darryl withdrew his cock and stood up. He hauled Lara to her feet using her hair and turned her around. He easily lifted her and as she wrapped her legs around him he pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. She came again. "Oh my God! Yesss," she moaned. "Your cock feels so good. Please fuck me, Darryl."He pounded her pussy for the next 15 minutes giving her four more orgasms. When he finally shot his load into her white pussy, he dropped her sweating and quivering body onto the couch. It took Lara almost 10 minutes to regain her composure, and then she started crying.

Darryl sat next to her and handed her a drink. She shook her head no and just buried her head in Darryl's chest. This was apparently one of those tender moments that Darryl wasn't familiar with. He hesitatingly put his hand on her head and she continued to cry. Finally she sat up and said, "This has been the worst day of my life."

Darryl was starting to looked pissed, "Well thanks a lot bitch, but I didn't hear you complaining when I was pounding your old white cunt."

"No, no, Darryl. That's not it. I mean, I didn't appreciate you forcing yourself on me like that, but I did treat you badly, and you did give me the best orgasm that I ever had. No, I think the reason I treated you that way is because of what happened in court today."

Darryl asked, "What happened that was so bad?"

"Well," she said, "My ex husband and I had reached an agreement on our divorce, and I signed over everything that we agreed on several months ago. Today, he and his piece of shit lawyer threw us a curve and fucked me over for an extra two million dollars, and that fuckwit judge let it happen. I'm going to get even with all three of them. Anyway, I was just leaving the courtroom when I ran in to you. I really am sorry that I treated you that way."

He smiled at her and said, "Before we continue this discussion, you know I'm gonna fuck you again tonight, right?"

She nodded her head.

"OK," he said. "Now tell me about the deal and let's see if I can help you figure out how to get even with them."

"Well," she said, "I can get even with my ex by myself. You see, he hired a bunch of Ivy Leaguers. Those numbnuts couldn't manage anything. That's why they have such a tight-knit fraternity system; so they can cover for each other's incompetence. Anyway, I know who his major customers are, so as of tomorrow, my sales force will be visiting all of them. We've also leased a big warehouse a few miles from his plant which we'll have stocked by the end of next week. I'm guessing that he'll be in financial trouble within a year."

"Then what's the problem?" he asked.

"My problem is that I still need to figure a way to get even with that attorney and judge. There is no way that judge would rule that way without a little pay off and that attorney was a crooked lying son of a bitch."

Darryl asked, "Do you remember their names?"

Lara noded, "Oh yeah. I'll remember those fuckers forever."

He smiled again, "OK, write them down for me and then let's go to bed. I think I want to experience that hot little pussy again."

Lara wrote down the judge's name and the lawyer's name and law office address. She asked, "What are you going to do, Darryl?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. Now get that cute little ass out of that seat and let's pick up where we left off."

Lara said, "Please take it easy on me, Darryl. You are the biggest man with the biggest cock that I've ever been with."

Darryl walked over and picked Lara up in his arms. His right arm was under her knees and his right arm was around her back and his hand cupped her left breast. She put her arms around his neck and he leaned forward and kissed her. At first she was just going to humor him with a quick kiss, but when he stuck his tongue in her mouth, she began tonguing him back. By the time they reached her bedroom, his kisses and manipulations of her breasts had made her cum twice. Darryl had never been with a woman who came so easily and knew that he would have a great time with this little bitch.

He gently laid her on the bed and then knelt down and began licking her pussy. "Oh Darryl. Th-that feels wonderful! Oh . . OH! Ungh! Oh! Your tongue is driving me crazy, Honey." For the next 15 minutes, Darryl worked on her pussy with her mouth giving her several more orgasms. Then he got up and slowly stuck the head of his cock into her waiting pussy. Then he stopped and gave her an evil grin. When she looked up at him, she pleaded, "Please Darryl, fuck me. Put your big black cock into me. Fuck me hard, baby."

Darryl pounded her pussy for the next 25 minutes. The little white woman was thrashing all over the bed, screaming, begging, sweating and breathing hard. She lost track of her orgasms while Darryl savagely pounded her pussy. When he was ready to cum, he pulled his cock out and commanded, "Swallow it!" Lara dropped to her knees and devoured his cock swallowing every drop of his cum. Darryl smiled and thought to himself that

When they were finished, Darryl rolled over and thought that when this little bitch snapped at him this morning, it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He lay in this big comfortable bed for a while and eventually fell asleep. Lara curled up next to him and fell asleep almost immediately.

When they woke up the next morning, Lara had her arm over his chest and her leg across his thigh. After she kissed his chest, he said, "I like to start my mornings with a blow job."

Lara grinned up at him and purred, "I'll be you do. But are you sure I'm not too old for that?"

"You'll do. Now get to it."

"Yes sir," she said, and went down and began sucking his cock. After a few minutes, he said I want you to kiss and suck on my balls."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she took his right ball into her mouth and began sucking on it. She worked on his balls and cock for about 15 minutes before she was rewarded with his cum down her throat.

When she sat up in bed, he said, "Not bad for an old lady."

She looked up at him and said, "I've never done a pre-breakfast blow job before."

He smiled. "There's probably a lot you haven't done, so I've got my work cut out for me, don't I?"

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I'll try to be a good student. Now I need to get up and make breakfast and then go to work."

"Darryl said, "I'm gonna grab a shower and then I'll be down."

During breakfast, he asked what she had planned for the day. She said, "I have to spend the day at the office and then tomorrow morning, I need to fly to Eastern Pennsylvania to spend two days at our new distribution center. I'll also be and searching for property for a possible new facility to compete head to head with my ex.. The sooner I can get that up and running, the sooner that son of a bitch will bite the dust."

Darryl broke out laughing. "You might be little but you are a tough little bitch."

She laughed. "I am a tough bitch. I would love to get that attorney and judge, but I know I need to just forget about that and move on. And you certainly helped me do that last night." She laughed again. "And what do you have planned today?"

"I got a few things on my agenda, but I plan to be back here tonight to pick up where we left off last night. I plan to spend more time working over your hot little pussy if you don't have a problem with that."

"I definitely don't have a problem with that, Darryl. I'll pick up some dinner on the way home."

Lara spent the day planning her trip and making sure her staff was ready to move on her old customers that her ex husband took when he left. Darryl spent the day meeting with some members of his old gang and setting up a plan of his own. Lara stopped on the way home and picked up enough food for six people. They ate dinner together and then Darryl told Lara to grab the Jamesons and head to bed. He told her they were going to 69 for a while and then he was going to fuck her ass. She told him that she had only ever done that once before and wasn't too sure about doing it again.. He laughed and said that this would be her second time. She looked down and nodded. She said, "Please Darryl, be gentle with me. I know it's going to hurt and I know you're a lot bigger than me and your cock could split me in half."

He licked her pussy while she sucked on his big cock until he was ready to pound her sexy ass. He flipped her over and put some lube on her ass before sticking two fingers in. "Uunngh!" she moaned. He stuck another finger in and she immediately came. After his fourth finger was inserted, he pumped her ass for a few minutes before withdrawing his fingers and putting his cock at the edge of her ass. He slowly starting sticking his cock into her ass. "Aa-arggh! Aaah! It hurts Darryl!" she screamed. He continued shoving his cock into her ass ignoring her screams. Eventually he was balls deep into her little ass. Lara was screaming and moaning in pain. He began pumping his cock slowly in and out of her ass. The pain eventually subsided and it began to feel good to her. Her ass was so tight that Darryl only lasted a few minutes before blasting her bowels with his cum. Lara had cum twice in that brief period of getting her ass fucked. He pulled his cock from her ass and grabbed her hair pulling her around to face his cock. "Clean it," he commanded. She had never even considered putting a cock into her mouth that had been in her ass, but she immediately wrapped her lips around his cum covered cock.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers