Darryl and Lara Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were lying next to each other, she asked, "Did I do OK, Darryl?"

"You did fine, baby. And you'll get better. Before we go to sleep tonight, I'll want you to get me hard again so I can fuck your pussy."

She smiled at him and moaned, "Mmmmm."

Later, he whipped her around the bed, put her over a chair, pounded her against the wall and carried her around bouncing on his cock. He treated her like a little rag doll. His little rag doll. She wrapped her legs around him and moaned and screamed and begged and pleaded for his cock. They finally fell into bed exhausted and covered in sweat. When they woke up in the morning, she was lying across him like the previous morning. Without being told, she went down and sucked him to another climax.

Over breakfast she told him that he was welcome to stay in her house while she was gone, but he declined. He said he had a few projects he was working on and needed to be on the road. Lara seemed disappointed that he might be leaving the area and asked, "Will you be back someday?"

He laughed at her, "I'll only be gone for two days. Do you want to get together when we both get back?"

She said, "Are you serious? Of course I want to get together? I think I'm addicted to your beautiful cock. Are you sure you want to be with an old lady?"

He could see that she was slowly becoming submissive to him. "I've never fucked anyone as old as you. You're pretty hot for an older lady. My problem is that I've never been comfortable around ladies."

"Wha-what do you mean Darryl?"

"Lara, I've been in and out of trouble my whole life. I just got out of prison for the second time. This time was for robbery. When I'm not locked up, I fuck bitches, sluts and whores. You're the first lady I've ever fucked. When I'm not locked up, I fuck black bitches. You're the first white woman I've fucked. When I'm not locked up, I fuck bigger women, you know 5'5" or 5'7", maybe 140 or 150 pounds. You're the first little woman I've ever had. At first, I didn't care whether I hurt you or not because you pissed me off. But after I realized that you really weren't as bad as I originally thought, I didn't want to hurt you; at least too much. You see, I came here to teach you a lesson about being a bitch. I planned to fuck you, rob you and leave. I didn't plan on you getting hot for my cock and inviting me to stay."

Lara smiled at him. "So what do you want me to do to make you feel more comfortable?"

"Let me think about it over the next few days, but for now, maybe I could just think of you as my bitch."

"OK," she said. "I'll be your bitch."

"You probably don't know what all that entails, so why don't we talk about it when we get back?"

Lara looked concerned. "What kind of stuff does it entail, Darryl?"

"You would dress the way I told you too. You would basically be my sexual slut. You know, stuff like that. So don't say you'll do something without knowing what all is involved," he said.

"Well, Darryl, except for going to work, I would wear what you told me to. And I would definitely agree to be your sexual slut in the bedroom. I can't get enough of your cock."

Darryl thought to himself that he had hit the jackpot with this little slut. He knew if he played it right that she would totally belong to him within the week. He would have a place to live, a hot pussy to fuck, and probably cash to spend. He finally said, "OK bitch. I'll see you in a few days. And when I get here, have dinner ready and be wearing something hot. I want to see a lot of skin."

"I'll do what you ask, Darryl. But my skin isn't as hot as the hot young girls you're used to."

"Listen to me, bitch," he said. "I think you could easily pass for 10 years younger than you are. You may be small, but you have a hot firm body, well toned legs and nice tits. On top of that, you're pretty, and you're becoming a black cock slut." She smiled at that. "So when I tell you to do something, I expect my bitch to do it. Got it?"

"Yes SIR."

He smiled and said, "Good. Now suck my cock before you leave."

After Lara sucked him and swallowed his cum, they both left. Lara flew to Philadelphia, rented a car and drove to Newtown. She inspected the building and noticed that it was mostly full of product. She met with the staff and reviewed their plans for taking back their customers. That night she fell asleep thinking of Darryl and whether she really wanted to be his 'bitch.'

The next day she spent the day visiting properties that may be available for future expansion of her company. That evening she met with a disgruntled employee of her husband's plant and discovered that the facility was already starting to feel the pain from management idiocy. That night she fell into bed thinking of strangling her ex after first driving him out of business. Right before falling asleep, she thought of Darryl's cock.

Darryl spent the first day getting ready for day two. He stalked his target, and checked out his alarm system. On day two, while the judge was at work, Darryl and a few of his friends broke in to the judge's house and cleaned it out. They broke in to his safe and took over $200,000 in cash. They took anything that even appeared to be an antique or of value. They spray painted 'cocksucker,' 'crook,' and other derogatory words all over his walls because they knew that the police would have to take photographs of everything. And finally, Darryl had one of his friends open the judge's computer and download some illegal pornography knowing that the computer would also be inspected by the police. One down and one to go.

The next night as Lara was finishing her shower, she heard the doorbell. She knew it was Darryl and she didn't have time to put on a negligee so she wrapped the towel around herself and answered the door. Darryl had a big smile on his face. "I like it," he said. "Looks like you really do want to be my bitch." He took her hand and pulled her outside where he leaned over and kissed her. As she stood on her toes kissing him, she felt him pull her towel off and drop it to the floor. He reached his hand down and stuck two fingers in her pussy making her cum immediately. He spun her around and put one hand across her chest cupping her breasts and the other on her pussy and easily stuck four fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She came again as he lifted her off the floor by her pussy and breasts.

He whispered in her ear, "I should walk out to the street with you like this so everyone can see what a slut you are."

"Mmmmm!" she moaned.

"Would you like that, bitch? Would you like me to carry your naked body out to the street and show everyone what a slut you are?"

"Oh . . Oh . .Darryl! Anything Darryl. Anything you . . Aarrgh! Oh! Aaahh fuck!"

"I couldn't understand you slut. Do you want me to show your whore body to everyone?"

"Oh D-Darryl . .Aargh! Anything you want D-Darryl. D-d-do anything you w-want!"

He took his hand from her breast, and held her off the floor with just his fingers in her pussy. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and stuck his tongue deep into her mouth. She came again. And again. He whispered, "Who owns this pussy, bitch? Who owns this body?"

"Oh . . aargh! Y-y-you do Darr . .Oh fuck! Aaah! Y-y-you . . Aaargh!"

As he sat her back on the floor, he said, "I didn't hear you, slut."

"Oh D-Darryl baby. Aaah! You own my pussy. I love your black cock. I'll do anything for your cock. This pussy belongs to you baby."

"Yes it does, slut." He removed his fingers from her pussy and turned her around facing him. He noticed two men standing on the sidewalk about 150 feet away watching them. He knew she hadn't seen them and realized that opportunities like this didn't happen every day. He turned her so her back was towards them and then lifted her. Her legs automatically went around his waist as she lowered herself onto his cock. "Stick my cock in your pussy, slut." She reached back and did as he instructed, letting out a loud moan.

As he bounced her a few times to give her a quick orgasm, he turned around so she could see over his shoulder. When she saw the two men watching them, she whispered, "We have an audience, baby."

Darryl laughed. She hadn't been upset or embarrassed like he thought she would. Her addiction to his cock overpowered any modesty or pride that she may have had left. He bounced her a few more times on his cock so the men could see her orgasm before he took her into the house. As he walked into the house and slammed the door, he said, "You are becoming a black cock whore, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah baby. I'm your black cock whore."

He fucked her on the living room floor and then they ate dinner. He sat on one of the dining room chairs and had her sit on his lap and briefly fucked her pussy until his cock was lubricated. Then he shoved it into her ass. She bounced up and down until he came deep into her ass. As soon as he pulled his cock out, Lara dropped to her knees and gulped his cock into her mouth and cleaned it for him. He almost laughed out loud at this tiny white rich bitch that was now cleaning his cock after it was in her ass.

When they finished, they sat together on the couch. His arm was around her shoulder and his hand was on her breast squeezing her breast and tweaking her hard nipple. As she was getting turned on, he said, "Listen bitch. My friend Marcus is getting out of the joint tomorrow. We was cellmates for a time. I told him to stop by and have some food with us and maybe crash here for the night. So tomorrow, make sure we got enough food for all of us."

"S-sure Darryl. What did Marcus do?"

Darryl said, "He beat somebody pretty bad in a bar fight. Crazy bastard tracked him there after Marcus 'borrowed' his car. I guess it had one of them GPS's in it. Anyway, this dumb fuck tracked his car and then got in Marcus's face at the bar while he was waitin on the cops to arrive."

"So he stole a car and then beat the owner when he tried to take it back?"

Darryl laughed. "Yeah. He got himself a temper. And I want you to wear something sexy tomorrow so he'll see what a hot little bitch I have"

The next evening, Lara brought home carry out chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, grits and pie. As soon as she walked in the door, Darryl said, "After you suck my cock, go put on something sexy." Lara smiled and dropped to her knees and licked and sucked Darryl's cock and balls until he shot his load down her throat. When she got up, he said, "You're getting much better at cocksucking." She smiled at him and hurried from the room to get changed.

While she was changing, Marcus showed up with his suitcase and he and Darryl grabbed beers and sat in the living room. "Yo bro," Marcus said. "How did you end up in a place like this? Did you break in or what?"

"Nah Marcus. You wouldn't believe it. I was hanging outside the courthouse looking for a handout when this little white bitch tells me to 'fuck off.' I came to her house and explained that that wasn't nice and so she fucked me and let me move in."

Ah bullshit, Darryl! You a lying motherfucker."

"You'll see. She be down in a minute. I told the bitch to go put on something nice for you. But I need to tell ya, she an older white bitch. She as old as my mamma."

"Oh shit, bro. That's disgusting. Don't tell me you be fuckin some old wrinkly white skank ho."

Darryl laughed. "You'll see how skanky she is in a minute, Marcus. Besides, you shouldn't complain cuz she gonna feed you and let you stay here. Maybe you even want to fuck her too."

"Not hardly Darryl. You can keep your nasty old white skank."

Just then Lara walked into the room wearing a tight mid thigh skirt with a zipper running from the waist to the hem. She had on a button up sleeveless top with two buttons undone. When Marcus stood up, she saw that he was maybe 30 years old and as big and as black as Darryl. He looked puzzled for a moment and then broke out in a huge grin. He said, "Are you Darryl's white ho?"

She looked at Darryl, who was smirking at her. "I'm not a whore."

Darryl smiled and said, "That's not what you told me last night on your front porch while I was fucking you in front of your neighbors, bitch."

Lara looked down at the floor in embarrassment. Darryl told her to turn around so they could see her ass. She did as she was told. He smiled and told her to walk over to him. When she stood in front of him, he reached out and unzipped her skirt from the hem all the way to her waist, leaving only ½ inch zipped. Then he reached up and unbuttoned her blouse all the way. Now turn around so Marcus gets a good look at that hot little body. Lara was humiliated as she slowly turned. Marcus smiled and whistled at her. "She's a nice lookin piece of ass, Darryl. Is she any good at sucking cock and fuckin?"

"She's getting better. At first, she was just a typical rich white bitch, but after she experienced my cock, she came to her senses and worked harder to please me. Now she's my little white whore."

She quietly said, "Darryl, please don't."

Darryl said, "Let's go eat. Bitch, take off your top so we can look at your tits while we're eating our chicken."

"Wha-what? P-please Darryl. Don't make me do this." He starred at her and frowned. Lara looked down and removed her blouse. As she looked up, she saw Marcus smiling and nodding his head at Darryl. The two big men ate all of the chicken and mashed potatoes except for one small portion that Darryl put on Lara's plate. Lara was too embarrassed to eat so she just watched the two felons eating while they looked at her tits like hungry wolves.

When they finished, Lara put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned up while the men sat in the living room smoking and drinking beer. Darryl called her into the room and walked over to her and unzipped and removed her skirt leaving her in just her bikini panties. When he grabbed the waistband of her panties, she jerked. Darryl gave her a nasty look and she immediately stood still while he removed her panties. He said, "What do you think of my slut? She's a tiny little thing, but she's got a hot little body on her doesn't she?"

Marcus was almost drooling at her beautiful body. "Oh man," he said. I ain't been fucked in six years. I'd love to get me some of that pussy, Darryl."

Darryl laughed and said, "I knew you'd say that you horny motherfucker. OK, go ahead and fuck her. When you finish, we'll double team her."

Lara panicked and said, "W-wait! Darryl, NO! You can't just give me to someone to . . . "

SLAP! Lara found herself on the floor and her cheek was stinging. "Don't embarrass me, bitch. This is my friend and cellmate."

"Y-yes D-Darryl. I'm s-sorry."

Marcus lifted the small naked woman and carried her to the couch. He sat her down and dove face first into her pussy. "Oh shit!" she screamed. "Aaarrgh! Aah! Mmm . . argh!" Even though he hadn't had pussy in a long time, he hadn't missed a beat on going down on it. Lara climaxed three times before he finished. He stood up and dropped his pants and out came the biggest cock Lara had ever seen. When he dropped to his knees, his cock was at the perfect height so he gently shoved it all the way in until his balls slapped her ass. When he looked down, he could see the bulge of his cock inside her from her pussy to her stomach. He realized that she was coming from just his cock being in her pussy. She was moaning and almost crying. He began slowly and worked his way up to pounding her white pussy hard. Her small body was slammed all over the couch and he pumped furiously into her cunt. He only lasted a few minutes before blasting his load into her waiting pussy.

He stood up and turned to Darryl. "Now that was some good pussy." He laughed. "She's so small that I could see my cock moving in her body. And did you see that each time I thrust my cock in or out, her body was tossed all over the place? I've never fucked someone this small." He looked at Lara who was lying crooked on the couch with cum dripping from her pussy and all covered with sweat. She smiled at him and said, "You gave me a real work out and beat my poor old body all over the place."

Darryl handed Marcus a beer and they both lit up cigarettes. Darryl said, "We'll give her a little break while we have a smoke and then we'll double team her." Lara laid on the floor in a daze not registering anything they were saying and just grateful for the rest.

Fifteen minutes later, the two men lifted their prize. Marcus had his arms under her arms and his big hands on her breasts tweaking her hard nipples. Darryl lifted her legs with one hand and toyed with her pussy with the other. Darryl spread her legs and stuck his cock into her wet pussy while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Marcus reached behind him and between his legs and grabbed her hair and lifted her head to his cock. Lara was suspended in the air by her hair, her mouth and her pussy. While she was pumped from both ends, the two friends drank their beers and watched their little slut satisfy their cocks.

Darryl said, "So what do you think about my little slut? I believe you called her my old wrinkly skank ho. Check out that old white body, bro. Ain't too many wrinkles on that, is there? And she might not be a skank ho yet, but I'm working on it." As they talked, they kept on pumping her body, and they could tell that she was coming over and over.

Marcus laughed. "You're doing good, Darryl. And you're right. For an old woman, she's pretty hot. And it looks like she's rich too. Does she take it up the ass?"

"Yeah she does. Let's switch around and you take her ass." Darryl reached down and held her waist while he slid his cock from her pussy. Marcus slid his cock from her mouth and they laid her on the floor. They switched ends and Marcus flipped her over to her stomach. He lifted her by her waist and lubricated his cock by shoving it into her pussy. Then he slowly slid it into her ass. She screamed and both men laughed at her. After he pumped her ass for a couple of minutes while holding her waist, Darryl stepped forward and pulled her head down to his cock. Her legs were wrapped around Marcus' thighs and her arms around Darryl's waist.

Marcus said, "Look at this bitch! She's loving this. Let's see if we can support her with just our cocks."

Darryl laughed. "OK. Stop pumping." He reached down and pulled her arms from around his waist and Marcus did the same. She was suspended in the air by the two large black cocks. Darryl said, "We should put an ash tray and cup holders on her back. Then we could read magazines or watch TV while we fuck her."

The men lowered her to the floor and Darryl said, "Let's DP her." Marcus smiled and nodded his head. Lara was exhausted from coming so much and getting her holes pounded by these two giants. She heard Darryl say 'DP' but had no idea what it meant. Darryl said, "You take the front. Just pick her up by her hair."

Marcus reached down and pulled Lara to her feet by her hair. He easily lifted her and set her pussy on his cock. She moaned and climaxed again. He put his hands on her tits and began squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. He gave a few quick pumps and then stood still. She wondered why he stopped, but then felt something touching her ass. Darryl was rubbing some of her pussy juice on her ass, and tehn put the head of his cock against the outer ring.

"N-n-no," she pleaded. "P-please n-no. D-don't do . . AAAH! Aarrgh! Aargh!" The men ignored her screams and slowly began fucking both of her holes. Once they realized she was getting used to it, they smiled at each other and then ramped up and viciously pounded her holes. She was screaming and pleading for them to fuck her.

Darryl knew this was an opportunity so he said, "Tell me what you want slut."

"She screamed, "I want your cocks. I want your big beautiful cocks!"