Darryl and Lara Pt. 02

Story Info
White woman sinks further into submission.
4.6k words
4.34
20.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

The next morning, Lara made breakfast for the men and then dropped to her knees when they demanded a morning blow job. After sucking their cocks, she left for work, leaving the two men to lounge around her house for the day.

Darryl explained Lara's divorce situation to Marcus. He told him about the judge's mysterious breaking and entering and his intention of visiting the lawyer in a few days. Marcus nodded and said, "Bro, you give me a night on my own with your slut and $2,000 and I'll take care of that lawyer for you. I was thinking of heading to New York anyway, and it wouldn't be too far out of my way to stop in Newtown."

"Deal," said Darryl. He picked up the phone and called Lara's cell.

"Yeah, baby. What can I do for you?" She asked.

"Listen, I need you to bring home $2,000 for Marcus. He's going to leave tomorrow for New York and he just needs some seed money to get him set up. He's also going to be spending tonight with you so rest up."

"Sure baby. But aren't you going to be there tonight? I'll miss you."

He said, "Nah. I got a few errands to run but I'll be back tomorrow."

"OK Darryl. $2,000 and take care of Marcus tonight. I got it."

When they hung up, Darryl looked at Marcus and said, "Game on, bro. Remember, you don't know where I am."

"Right Darryl. But where are you going?"

Darryl laughed. "I got a couple of bitches I need to fuck. They're both street sluts so it'll cost a few bucks. My old white bitch gave me money and I think she might be pissed if she knew I was using her money to buy black pussy."

"Ha ha, you're probably right. Not a word from me bro."

When she got home from work, Marcus was sitting on the porch smoking and drinking a beer. "Hey Marcus," she said.

He smiled at her and said, "Hey bitch. Did Darryl talk to you?"

"Yep. I have your money right here." She pulled out an envelope and handed it to him.

He shoved the envelope into his pocket and asked, "Did he tell you the rest?"

"Yep."

He smiled and said, "Strip."

She looked surprised. "Right out here on my porch? Can't we go inside? Please?"

"Start stripping. I'll tell you when we go inside."

She removed her blouse, shoes, skirt and bra. She stood there in just her panties and she heard a sound behind her. She looked over her shoulder and saw three big black men coming up her sidewalk. They all looked to be between 18 and 25 years old. She looked back at Marcus, who was smiling at her. He said, "You're going to have a fun night tonight, slut. Take off your panties." She looked down and slowly dropped her panties to the floor. As she looked at the three big men, she knew that her 103 pounds was going to be destroyed by 1,000 pounds of black men. They lifted her effortlessly and carried her into the house.

During the next six hours, Lara was nothing but a piece of fuck meat. The four big men fucked her in every hole. They were rough and spanked her and slapped her tits. The first time she passed out was when they stuck two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass. The second time she passed out was during an orgasm that went on and on as the men fucked her pussy raw. The third time was when the second cock went up her ass. She screamed until she passed out. The men laughed at her.

When she regained consciousness the third time, she was bent over Marcus' knee. She looked back at him and he told her that he was going to spank her ass until she agreed to eat all of their asses. He began spanking her. On the third swap, she caved in and screamed "I'll do it! I'll lick all your ass holes. Please stop spanking me."

The men all leaned over the couch and she got on her knees behind them and started with Marcus. As she was licking his ass, she thought to herself, "How did I get in this situation? I'm a respected member of the community. I own a big company. I'm smart. I have a son and a good life. And here I am on my knees sucking four convicted criminals' asses. And when I'm done, they're going to fuck me and I'll eat their cum. What in the hell is wrong with me?"

She finished rimming their ass holes and they lifted her small body and tossed her around between each other. They did everything they could think of to her and called her a whore, black cock slut, cum dump, slut and worthless white cunt. When they finished with her, they left her passed out on the floor. They cleaned out the money from her purse and the liquor from her bar and left.

The next morning, Lara was late to work and could hardly walk. Several of her employees commented on her stiffness. She walked through the day like a zombie until the afternoon meeting when her sales staff reported that they had landed 40% of her ex husband's customers already. They were ahead of target. She confirmed that the new distribution center would suffice for the deliveries when they were scheduled. She told them, "When we get 70% of his business, we'll make an offer for his facility, and if he doesn't want to sell, we'll start building a new facility immediately.

She drove home and was actually pleased to have the house to herself that evening. She saw that her liquor cabinet was empty, shook her head and went to bed.

The next day was also a good day at work. She had bounced back and was walking better and wasn't as tired. She had a productive day. She called the local market and arranged for a delivery later that afternoon to replenish her food, beer and liquor supplies. One of her employees asked if she had seen the news about her divorce judge's B&E. She hadn't heard, but didn't appear to be too disappointed. She wondered if Darryl had anything to do with that.

When she got home, she noticed the delivery van in the driveway and saw that Darryl was helping them unload. As she walked in the house, he said, "Go put the outfit on that's on your bed. We're going out."

She stopped and said, "But I thought we could just . . ."

"Shut the fuck up and get dressed, bitch!" he said.

"Yes SIR," she said. She went to her room and saw the trashiest outfit she had ever seen. 'Oh come on,' she thought. 'That would look trampy on a 20 year old. It's going to look ridiculous on an old woman like me.' The heels were 4" and the tight skirt was only about two or three inches below her pussy. The skirt was just two pieces of leather that were held together by leather strings on each side leaving a gap of about three inches. Obviously, panties were out. Her top was a tight leather halter. Looks like no bra either. She put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. Holy shit! Nothing left to the imagination.

She walked downstairs and Darryl walked over and grabbed her ass. She said, "Darryl, do I really have to wear this outfit? I'm way too old for this outfit."

He said, "You might be old, but you fill it out nice. Where we're going will be more of my brothers from prison. If they want to feel your ass, you let them. Understand?"

She looked at the floor and thought what a slut she was becoming. "Yes," she whispered.

They drove to the next town and pulled in to an old bar outside the city limits. A few nice cars, more beat up cars, some motorcycles and pickup trucks filled the lot. Darryl parked Lara's BMW and they walked in to the bar. As she guessed, she was the only white person in the bar. As she looked around, she noticed that she was also the oldest person in the bar, by at least 15 or 20 years. Darryl had his hand on her ass as they walked towards the bar. As they reached the bar, Darryl bumped fists with another huge fat man and said, "Malik, when did you get out?"

"Yesterday man. Who's the bitch?" Malik asked.

"She's my bitch." He looked at her," ain't you?" Lara nodded. She looked at Malik. He must weigh well over 300 pounds. His gut hung way over his belt and he had an odor.

Malik looked her over and said, "She's pretty fine. How old is she?"

"Believe it or not, bro, she's 41 years old and she loves my cock." Lara nodded again. Malik moved behind her and put his hand on her ass and began rubbing it. He said, "Do you think she'd like my cock too?" He lifted her skirt and put his hand on her bare ass. Lara realized that most of the men at the bar were now starring at her bare ass. She knew that she had never had anyone so disgusting touching her body.

Darryl looked at Lara and said, "Well would you?"

"Would I what?" she breathed.

"Would you like his cock?"

"I-I-I d-don't know," she said nervously. What was happening here she wondered? Please don't make me fuck this creep.

"Well," Darryl smiled, "One way to find out. Malik, why don't you take her to your car and see if she likes your cock?"

"D-Darryl?" She asked.

"Go," he commanded.

They turned around and Malik put his arm around Lara and slid his hand into her halter top. He began tweaking her hard nipple and driving her insane all the way to the door. His body odor was getting worse. When they reached Malik's old car, Lara headed for the back door when he grabbed her arm and said, "Bend over the hood." Lara did as instructed and Malik dropped his pants and rammed two fingers into her pussy. She had an immediate orgasm. He leered at her and rammed his cock all the way into her pussy making her scream. He took her top off and squeezed her tits while he fucked her on the hood of his old car. He shortly blew his load into her pussy and then said, "Clean it slut." Lara dropped to her knees and cleaned his cock before he put it back into his pants. The smell and taste almost gagged her.

When Lara entered the bar again, everyone knew that she had been fucked by fat smelly Malik. The young women all laughed at her and called her a cheap slut and a cum dump. The men tried to cop feels of her ass and tits. They spent the next two hours in the bar drinking and talking to Darryl's friends. At one point, Darryl sent her back outside with another man who was just as disgusting as Malik. As she was fucking him, she thought that Darryl was intentionally picking the most disgusting men in the bar for her to fuck just to humiliate and embarrass her in front of his friends. Most of the men felt her bare ass at least once and many of them managed to get their hands inside her top.

When they were driving home, Lara began to cry. "What's the problem?" Darryl asked.

"You humiliated me, Darryl. I was the oldest person there. You let all the men fondle my ass and my breasts. You made me fuck the two most disgusting men in the place. My ass and pussy were on display most of the night for everyone to see. The women all called me names. Some of the men shoved their hands inside my top... Darryl, I was completely humiliated and embarrassed."

"Lara," he said, "you were the hottest woman in the room tonight. Even though all of the other women were a lot younger than you, they couldn't compete with you. You've got a great body and most of them don't. You've got money and none of them do. You could have any one of their dates if you wanted, and they know it. You see, you've got it and you need to flaunt it a little."

"A little? You made me flaunt everything."

"Think about it bitch. You gave every guy in there a hard on tonight. Every woman was jealous of you. All the men were jealous of me because I'm taking you home, and I told them what I'm going to do with you when we get home. You were the center of attention and you were twice their age. That should make you feel pretty good."

She had to admit that what he was saying was true. She said, "But why did you make me fuck those two guys?"

"They're my friends. And they never get to be with the hot girls. Hell, they usually don't get to be with any girls unless they pay for them. Tonight, both of them got to fuck the finest bitch in the place."

She smiled. "Thank you Darryl. So what are you going to do to me tonight?

When they got home, Darryl started by stripping her and lifting her up to sit on his shoulders so he could eat her pussy. She slammed her head against the wall each time she came. He flipped her upside down and licked her pussy standing up while she sucked on his cock. He stood her on the floor and she began sliding to the floor because her legs were weak from coming so often. He said, "Stand up cunt!" She tried to stand but couldn't. After she slid all the way to the floor, he bent down, grabbed her neck with one hand and inserted three fingers into her pussy with the other. He lifted her by her neck and pussy and slammed her into the wall so they were looking eye-to-eye. He continued to hold her against the wall and said, "You'll do what I tell you from now on, bitch. Understand?"

Lara couldn't speak so she tried to nod her head. He smiled at her and lowered her onto his cock. As he slid all the way into her pussy, she immediately moaned and came. He roughly pounded her banging her head back and ass against the wall. She came several more times before he shot his load deep into her pussy. He lifted her off his cock, dropped her to the floor and went to the kitchen for a beer. When he returned, he had her lick his cock and suck his balls, but he could tell that she was completely exhausted. He carried her nude body upstairs and tossed her into bed. He had a few more drinks and then joined her in bed. When he woke up in the morning, she was huddled next to him sleeping.

At breakfast, he asked, "How do you feel today? Have you thought about what I said?"

"I have thought about it," she said. "Maybe you're partially right. Maybe I shouldn't feel quite so bad. After all, I was there with the hottest guy in the place, and I knew he was going to take me home and fuck me."

He laughed. "I'm glad you feel that way because tonight we're going to another bar."

She nodded and said, "OK. Will you be selecting my clothes?"

"Yep. Now, stand up and bend over the table so I can fuck your ass."

That night, her outfit was a mini dress that buttoned up the front from neck to the hem. It was about an inch longer than the previous night's dress but he made her leave the bottom three buttons and the top four buttons undone. That left only three buttons. If she moved quickly or turned, her breasts would be on full display. If she spread her legs, the gap at the bottom of her skirt left her pussy on full display. And if she spun in a circle, the dress would rise to show her pussy and her ass.

Darryl took them to a new bar, but the clientele was basically the same age, and she was still the only white person in the bar. They found a table and Darryl ordered drinks. Lara had some difficulty in concealing her pussy when she sat since her bottom buttons were undone. Over the next few hours, Darryl's friends came to the table and sat and smoked with them. Several asked her to dance, and when Darryl nodded his head, she joined them on the dance floor. As they spun her around, her pussy and ass were on full display for everyone. She danced almost every slow dance and let the men's hands freely roam over her body. All of the men lifted her skirt and felt her bare ass , and a couple of the men danced her small body into a corner and fingered her to orgasm, while others groped her tits inside of the top of her dress. Darryl just sat and smoked and drank his whiskey and watched his slut get felt up by anyone who wanted to. As he looked around, he saw the other women starring daggers at Lara. They hated this older white woman monopolizing the men and acting like a wanton whore for them.

Since Lara was dancing most of the night, she would periodically stop at the table and quickly drink her rum & Coke. When they were ready to leave, she was feeling no pain. Darryl pulled her to him and kissed her long and hard while he unbuttoned the last buttons of her dress. He put his arm over her shoulder and dropped his hand to her bare breast and she put her arm around his waist as they started for the door. If she was aware of her breasts and pussy being on full display, she didn't acknowledge it. Most of the men had bulges in their pants watching this hot little bitch walk to the door.

When they got home, Darryl was pleased with the way the evening went. He roughly fucked her and made her eat his ass before going to bed. The next morning Darryl welcomed Jamal and Darius to the house. When Lara finally came downstairs, she was greeted by three large black men smoking and drinking whiskey in her living room. When they all looked at her, Darryl said, "Here's my white slut now. Come here bitch." She walked over to him and he said, "This is Jamal and Darius and they will be staying with us for a while. Both of them just got out of prison this month and don't have any place to live so I told them they could live here."

She looked at him in shock and appeared ready to argue, but his hard eyes made her reconsider. She slowly nodded her head. She knew that she had brought this on herself when she submitted to Darryl that first night. Now it looked like her beautiful home was becoming a halfway house for felons. Darryl continued, "And I told them that they could fuck you whenever I wasn't fucking you." Her eyes got as big as saucers. She looked at the three massive black men and knew it was hopeless to argue. She nodded her head.

Darryl looked at his friends and said, "Either one of you feel like fucking my slut? Have at her. And she is a slut, so she expects you to treat her like one." As Jamal stood up and motioned to her, she looked at the floor and followed him from the room with tears forming in her eyes.

By the end of the week, two more of Darryl's friends had moved in to her house, and the next day another one moved in. Her house now had six big black men living there and fucking her on a regular basis. The following week, Darryl let four more move in, and each was welcomed the same way; with their first fuck since being released from prison. The ten men ranged in age from 18 to 28, and most had never fucked a white woman before Lara.

The next day, Darryl heard from Marcus. He made it to New York after a brief stop in Philadelphia to take care of business for Darryl. That evening, Darryl took her for a ride in her BMW. He took her to the country, parked and opened a bottle of wine. He said, "You may not know this but your husband's attorney was mugged and robbed the other night in Philadelphia. He'll probably be in the hospital for a few days, but he lost several thousand dollars and his Porsche 911. I think Marcus paid him a visit as a repayment for the $2,000, so you can mark him off your list of people that you need to get even with."

"H-how do you know that, Darryl?"

He smiled and said, "I found him online and have been monitoring him for you since you told me that you wanted to get even with him."

Darryl asked, "How is it going in your plan to destroy your ex husband?"

She said, "Actually it's going very well. I think we will have him and his Ivy Leaguers on the ropes in about six more months. I'm still deciding whether to make him an offer to buy my plant back or just build a new one and let him go bankrupt. What do you think?"

"Build a new one."

She looked surprised that he answered so quickly. "Why do you say that?"

"Because if you buy your old plant back, that will give him enough money to live comfortably for a while, and maybe continue to bail out his worthless family. Building a new plant will bankrupt him quicker."

She smiled at him. "You cut through all the bullshit pretty quickly Darryl. And even though it may cost a little more to build a new plant than to buy my old one back, it will have a much quicker result. Thanks."

He smiled an evil smile and said, "Take off your clothes and bend over the hood of the car. I'm going to fuck your ass."

"Mmmm, anything you say, Darryl." He fucked her ass and pulled her hair hard for 20 minutes leaving both of them hot and sweaty. She obediently cleaned his cock when they were finished.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12