Darryl and Lara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked her, "So what do you think about having a house full of young black felons? What would your friends and employees think about you being our whore?"

She thought for a minute and then said, "At first I was scared. All of you are so much younger than me and so much stronger than me. All of you are more than a foot taller than me and weigh twice as much. And some of your friends have a problem with white people. They fucked me pretty hard and twisted me all over the place and abused me until it hurt." Darryl began to look pissed as he thought about his friends hurting his slut. "But once I realized that they wouldn't really hurt me, I felt much better. When their abuse of my body lessened and they stopped just trying to hurt me, it was better. I think they realized that I didn't think of myself as better than them or treat them badly because they had been in prison or were black." She smiled. "Actually, I think they now realize that I enjoy being submissive to them, and they can take out their frustrations with their lives on me. They know that I actually think of them as superior to me. They know they're bigger and much stronger than me so they can make me do anything they want. They know they are strong enough, and I am small enough, that they can lift and spin and flip and use my body almost like a toy. They know that it's easy to make me have multiple orgasms and act like a wanton whore. And most of all, they know that I love black cock . So to answer your questions; I don't really care what anyone else would think; and I enjoy having your friends in my home."

He smiled at her and said, "You're a hot little slut. Before we go back, eat my ass hole." Lara dove between his ass cheeks and shoved her tongue deep into his ass while jacking his cock. He told her when he was about to cum so she could put his cock in her mouth and swallow all of his seed.

Epilogue

Lara actually did have to lead somewhat of a double life. She told her son that she had turned her house into a halfway house for rehabilitating criminals and that she would spend the holidays and a few weeks of vacation with him at his apartment. He seemed to accept her knew altruistic attitude, especially since it included a new convertible and larger apartment for him.

While she was away, her boarders brought in local hookers to appease their sexual appetites. Some of them even had girlfriends. Of course, Lara paid for everything.

Darryl stayed on, but the others drifted off. Some found jobs and got on with their lives. Others moved to other towns and some ended up back in prison. But others always took their place. They were always big. They were always black. They were always just out of prison. And they were always young. And Lara always welcomed them the same way.

It took Lara only 10 months to bankrupt her ex husband's plant. She ended up hiring most of his employees when her new plant expanded quicker than she anticipated. Unfortunately for her husband's family, he had convinced them to dump all their cash into his operation soon after the divorce, because his plan was to run Lara out of business. So as a result, the whole family went broke. Lara's ex mother-in-law even contacted her for a loan. She had no problem turning the old bitch down. After all, the whole family thought their darling little boy married beneath his station in life.

Darryl still treats Lara as his own personal slut. He still takes her to dive bars dressed like a slut and lets his friends, and even strangers, feel her up and grope her ass and pussy. She usually gets to dance almost every dance, and gets fingered a few times on the dance floor. Lara knows that on those nights, he will fuck her until she passes out when they get home.

And finally, Lara enjoys waiting on these huge black men. She enjoys them treating her like a toy. They hold her upside down so she can suck their cocks. They like to watch her stomach expand as their cocks pound her. They love the way she moans as she rims their ass holes. On a few occasions they even tossed her back and forth to play catch. Some of them even hold her body over their heads and then drop her into their arms. She seems to go back and forth as their toy and their slut. She likes the slut part best.

12