Date for Boss's Wedding

Story Info
Son is mom's date for her boss's wedding.
3.3k words
4.36
124.5k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son, Kyle, was 19 when I first had sex with him at my boss's wedding. It was the culmination of several months of failed attempts.

It was me who initiated things after I realized that I had sexual yearnings for him. It wasn't a realization that I achieved overnight. It evolved through several stages before I came to accept the reality. Moms aren't supposed to look at their sons that way - so we're taught. I have since come to accept that it's a positive experience everyone should embrace.

I started planting the seed of my yearnings to my son. I knew he had sexual experience, but would he be willing to do it with his own mother? I was hopeful. He was immediately accepting of my proposition. We slowly soothed the waves of anxiety and we even got very close to having sex several times, but would both chicken out before going that far (well, mostly me). We would get as far as making out, but never even took our clothes off.

Then, I was presented the perfect opportunity to make another attempt when I needed a date for my boss's wedding. I hate my rich snob of a boss and most of my coworkers, one of whom was his hot young fiancé secretary. But, he basically insinuated to everyone that attendance was mandatory. I didn't want to go alone and the change of setting felt like a way to lessen our anxiety.

"You mean like a 'date-date'?" My son questioned as I presented my idea to him over the phone. He was away at college but still close to home.

"Yeah! It would just be dinner and maybe some dancing, but I would be up for 'more' if you are."

"We tried that before," he reminded.

"I know, but we just weren't quite ready. I think I am now. Let's try it again."

It took no more convincing. This wasn't the first time we headed down the path toward sexual intercourse. We both wanted it, but were too afraid to pull the trigger.

He looked so handsome in his tuxedo when I picked him up from his dorm that morning. I mean HOT!

The wedding sucked as they always do. Dinner was good, but boring as hell.

"Do you still feel like you'd be up for doing 'more' tonight?" He inquired as we finished with dinner.

I affirmed my yearnings. I told him that I love him so much, and that he's so special to me, that I could never regret anything that happened between us. It would only make us closer. I added that I regretted that I didn't have the courage to go all the way before, but was agreeable to it.

I suggested that we start with some dancing and see where things went. It was that usual energetic dancing at first, but it eventually mellowed as the night wore on and it allowed us to slow dance. The lights dimmed, cloaking our transgressions and depleting our caution. I pulled him tighter and bravely slipped my hands through the back waistband of his pants and boxers to make direct contact with his smooth ass cheeks. He shuddered as he first detected me pinching his bare ass. It was so soft and tight. Looking around the room, he whined with an embarrassing "Mom!"

I encouraged him to be relaxed with me and not be afraid to indulge himself. "You can touch me too, you know... I want you to touch me."

He questioned if anyone there knew we were mother and son, which I denied. Hot cougar with her cub, but not mom and son. I felt his tenseness instantly disappear. He lowered his hands down my waist and up through the bottom of my dress to make contact with my own ass. He then rested his head on my bosom as we danced some more.

"See, no one's noticing," I pointed out.

A few dances in, I felt it. His boner! It was poking me just above my crotch area. It shocked me like lightning. I don't know why I was so staggered by it. I've felt his hard cock through his pants before, but that too made me anxious. It was this tangible evidence that he was becoming aroused for me. Moms aren't supposed to feel their son's hard cock - and certainly sons aren't supposed to get a hard-on for their own moms. This was only the beginning and I was already getting cold feet about the whole thing.

I was careful to not reveal my embarrassment or mortification for feeling his boner as it continued stabbing me while we danced. I definitely didn't want him to feel guilty about it. It's what happens! He seemed fine with it, so I had to get over it myself if I still wanted to go all the way with him. Of course, he had an erection! Isn't that what's supposed to happen? My son is horny and gets erections like every other man. His cock is just like any other cock I've seen and felt. I know if I played my cards just right, I'd get much more familiar with it very soon.

I realized that it was a convenient ice breaker and an opportunity to ease our tension, so I openly acknowledge his boner affectionately. "Oooo... it feels like you're getting excited for me!"

"Oh! I'm sorry," he responded with guilt as he pulled away. I pulled him back in and let him know that I was ok with it. I told him that it made me feel good that he found me so sexy and that I was pleased he was showing it.

That seemed to quash both of our anxieties. We became much more relaxed from that moment on as we settled into our new role as lovers. He seemed to sport a constant boner while each of us massaged each other's asses as we danced.

Eventually, I became more bolstered and unzipped the front of his pants just enough so I could slide my hand inside and make direct contact with that engorged cock that had been poking me. "Mom!" He whimpered in embarrassed pleasure as he felt my delicate fingers caress his manhood.

"Are you ready to head up to the room?" I whispered seductively into his ear while my fingers continued playing his instrument.

"Yeah! Let's go!" He replied with enthusiasm.

We hastily made our way back to the hotel room upstairs, like two little kids rushing down for Christmas morning presents. Still, despite our fervor, we didn't rip off our clothes and go at it right away. As far as we had already gone, going all the way and having incestuous sex is crossing a very definitive line that can't be undone. We both wanted to be patient and not rush into anything. I already had second thoughts more than once that night and he surely did as well. Barriers as strong as the incest taboo do not simply disappear even if both desperately yearn for it.

I suggested we cuddle up on the room's loveseat to watch a movie. I honestly don't recall what it was - it was just a tool to help us along. To set the mood, we each changed into something "more comfortable." We had planned for this, and each brought something special. I changed in the bathroom while he changed in the main sleeping area. We weren't quite at that step where we were comfortable being seen naked around each other. Still, we were pretty damn close: Silk boxers for him, and some low-cut sexy see-through lingerie for me. I ditched my panties and bra to give him unobstructed access to my goodies, and so my nipples would be perceptible to tantalize him.

Gosh did his body look smoking hot, standing there wearing just those red silky boxers sporting an obvious boner tenting inside. 19 years old, tall, slender, and ripped with thick, luscious hair. He seemed just as interested in the view of my body, staring wide-eyed at it. My lingerie was so low-cut that it almost didn't cover my pussy and my nipples were penetrating through the tight upper torso.

We cuddled tight on the loveseat beneath a soft blanket. I immediately reminded him that I was agreeable for him to touch me as I brushed his hair and tickled his neck in a flirting manner.

He wasn't doing much to make a move of his own, so I pushed things along. I placed my hand on his thigh and slowly crept it through the opening of his boxers to once again make contact with his cock. We still hadn't really crossed any boundaries we hadn't already crossed. We had gotten to this point several times before.

I still sensed some hesitation on his part, so I needed to boost his confidence and fuel his horniness. I reinforced to him that it was satisfactory for him to enjoy what was happening, and not to feel embarrassed about it. We're just a guy and lady enjoying each other's bodies.

I was careful with each step to never discourage or admonish him. Finally, he became emboldened to make a move. It started with some soft, tender kisses. After that, he pushed the gas and things moved along quite quickly... even a bit faster than I was comfortable with. He exposed one of my breasts and immediately starting licking it before taking my nipple by his mouth and suckling it. I wasn't expecting such a rash act from him, so I convulsed at that first feeling of his lips tightening around my firm nipple. It was like he was finally free to live out a fantasy, or making up for not having the courage to go further when we tried before.

He became even more confident and adventurous. While he continued suckling my nipple, I felt his hand slip up through the bottom slit of my lingerie and cup my velvety pussy beneath. He wasted little time and inserted a finger inside of me. That was the biggest jolt of the night! Feeling his erect penis, fondling his ass, seeing each other in sexy clothing, and suckling my nipple were faint compared to the realization that my own son's finger was inside my cunt.

Despite my growing anxiety and reservations, I didn't pump the brakes and went along with everything. It was, after all, what I had been wanting all along. Bailing on having sex with him wasn't a mistake I could afford to do a second time. Things were just moving along faster than I was comfortable with.

Precum began to ooze from his cock and onto my hand. A little at first, but it became increasingly abundant. He was still suckling my nipple almost raw and zealously fingering inside my pussy. It was quite intense! I popped out my other boob. He got the hint and switched to it while my other got a much-needed break from his ferocious suckling.

Fully embracing what was happening, I pulled off the blanket and knelt between his legs. I tugged off his boxers so I could get a full look at that cock that had been teasing me all night. We had never gone so far before that I got to see his cock in its entirety. Precum continued to seep from the tip of his cock as I swallowed his hard prick whole. Deep it went to the back of my throat.

After a few minutes of oral, I stood to strip off my garment and expose my completely nude body to him for the first time. He stared with wide open eyes, studying my entire nude body with intense interest.

I was SO READY to move on with it, so I moved onto the bed, lying on my back and spreading my legs to expose my open receptacle to him. He once again gazed with intense fascination at his mom's pink cavity before him. With obvious experience, he crawled into position between my legs and carefully guided his cock towards the furry lips of my vagina.

"Wait!" I suddenly snapped in terror just as he was breaching my barrier. "Did you bring a condom?"

"A condom? I didn't bring any!"

Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! I hadn't thought about a fucking condom and I wasn't on the pill! The sudden realization about the potential ramification of my own son planting his fertile seed inside me sent me through a sonic panic. What should I do? I didn't want to pump the brakes. It wasn't going to happen! I was going to have sex with my son and worry about the consequences later.

I gave him the greenlight and braced myself for when he first pushed his thick helmet through the gates deep into my wet depths. I screamed out an uncontrolled spurt of ecstasy as he first punched the deepest depth of my womb.

I latched onto his ass as he started with short, admonished jabs. His nerves were clearly getting to him that he was fucking his own mother. He even chuckled about how weird it was doing this to his own mom. His thrusts soon increased in length and speed until he was frantically ramming his huge aching cock inside me.

Just as I was about the climax, he abruptly stopped and took a short hiatus, likely to fend off his own premature orgasm to prolong the session. He resumed with a slow, steady pace once again before he really hit the accelerator and pounded me more aggressively than ever.

When he began rapid short strokes, I knew he was close to climax. His face showed both pleasure and pain as he approached his release. "I'm about to cum!" He announced. "Should I pull out?"

"No, just do it!" I agreed, pushing aside any potential consequence of allowing him to spill his potent baby making goo inside of me.

He dove his cock deeply, pausing suddenly with his cock all the way deep inside me. Then I felt it. His warm gooey load erupted from the head of his cock deep inside me.

After that first blast, he held stationary with his cock still buried deep into the furthest depth of my receptacle as the rest of his load exploded inside me with successive pulses.

Heightened by the feeling of my son's hot sticky sperm filling me up, I climaxed too. My tight pussy went into spasms, clenching his cock as we came together. I felt as if I had no control over my body. A surge of electric current pulsed through every nerve. I've never experienced an orgasm that affected my entire body like that. I cried out involuntarily in intense pleasure.

As my cervix throbbed and my pussy firmly gripped his cock, it reinvigorated his degrading orgasm, causing him to uncork a couple more discharges of ejaculate while his entire body convulsed. This was the most intense of his orgasm and he released an uncontrolled grunt of pleasure much as I had.

He cummed for what seemed like minutes before collapsing onto my breasts from exhausted exhilaration, resting his heart between them. I felt his heart pound against my own while we both breathed heavily as we retreated from our powerful orgasms.

"That was fucking awesome!" He announced in exhausted wonderment.

"Yeah, great," I replied dubiously, flabbergasted with guilt. I was struck with sudden panic. What the fuck did I just do?

Sex with my son was something I had long-sought so why was I feeling so bewildered? Fantasizing and flirting is one thing, but sex itself was crossing a very precarious line. Even some casual fondling and a blowjob were justifiably permissible, but as my son lingered with his engorged cock shoved deep into my vagina pumping more and more of his luxuriant warm milky cream into me, my regret and trepidation intensified. I wasn't even 40 years old so pregnancy was a very real risk. Pregnancy aside, the feeling of his warm semen inside me provided tangible evidence that I had just gone all the way with my own son.

Despite the abhorrence I was feeling, I also had to admit to myself that it was FUCKING AWESOME! It was the best orgasm that I had ever experienced and the adrenaline rush of achieving it from sex with my own son electrified me. I yearned for more, but was still having a hard time vindicating it.

His cock softening, he pulled out and rolled over to lie next to me. As we lied next to each other, nude with his cum still seeping out of each of our bodies, I slowly grew increasingly content with what I had just done. My son didn't seem distressed by just having sex with his own mom, so why should I be bothered by it? We're both consenting adults. We were equal participants. Still, I needed reassurance and support.

"You don't regret doing... what we just did, do you?" I inquired with an insecure voice.

"No way, Mom! It was fantatastic!"

"Yeah, it was, but we're mother and son... I didn't want you to feel ashamed."

"I don't! We love each other. Having sex is what people who love each other do."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Kyle."

"We should take a shower together," he suggested. "Then... let's do it AGAIN!"

A shower and a second round of sex with my own son? Minutes before while feel those feelings of deep regret, I would have made a strategic retreat. Now, however, I was starting to come back around. The deed was already done. I couldn't take back what we had already done, so why not embrace it? We already experienced the feeling of each other's naked bodies intermingling - something nearly all mothers can't say about their own sons. I had nothing to lose. I can only be damned once.

"Sure, honey, let's do it." I agreed.

He rolled out of the bed and headed into the bathroom to start the shower. I leisurely got on my feet. Before joining him in the bathroom, I glanced down at the semen-soaked sheets where I was just lying. It was another sudden slap of reality - seeing my own son's semen moistening the bedding where my vagina just was.

He called for me, so I joined him in the bathroom. In the shower, he was quick to take an initiative to lather soap all over my body, massaging my breasts and fingering my pussy while doing so. He encouraged me to return the favor, which I did. I pumped him just right to the verge of an ejaculation, but stopped as he teetered. I didn't want to wait for him to recoup. I was getting really horny again and ready for some action.

We finished our shower and headed right for the bed. I was about to have sex with my son for a second time and any - well, most guilt was quenched.

I placed a dry towel to cover the semen-soaked sheets before I lied down on my back. He played around a bit on my body's playground before getting serious, jamming his firm shaft back into my vagina. He paused briefly with his cock buried as deep as it could go while his balls meshed into my soft forest of fur before commencing with a steady rhythm.

It didn't take long for either of us. We were amping up towards climax during the shower. Like the first time, we finished together at the same time. Through several sprays of cum, he injected his baby-making solution into my womb.

After two rounds of sex with my son, guilt and shame over it had entirely dissipated. His potent seeds were planted in my luscious soil waiting to germinate. This time, I almost hoped one would!

We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's naked arms. The next morning before checking out, we shared another shower and had sex again almost like we wouldn't have another opportunity. But we did! Again and again. Sex became a normal activity between the two of us.

Four months later, I discovered I was pregnant. I don't know if it was the result of that first night, but the time was right where it could have been.