Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tea345
tea345
319 Followers

Zoey hadn't been wrong when she said Jessica hadn't gone into the bar looking for just a dinner date. The bar she'd chosen catered to a very specific clientele. It was a futa bar, and Jessica was now face-to-face with Zoey's big, futa cock. She gaped at the sheer size of it. She'd heard that futa women were well-hung, and Zoey lived up to the hype. The cock Jessica was now staring down the barrel of had to have been at least nine inches. The dark shaft was capped by fat mushroom head that shined with precum, and a heavy pair of balls hung down below.

Jessica's admiring of the big piece of meat was interrupted by a chuckle from Zoey. She looked up to see the younger woman resting with her hands behind her head and a lazy smirk on her face. "Well...?" she asked.

"Stand up," Jessica said, getting up off of Zoey to kneel on the floor in front of the couch.

"Oh, that's you want it, huh?" Zoey said as she pulled her pants off her legs. She shrugged out of her shirt and stood, now completely naked, in front of the kneeling Jessica. "Now get to work," she said, placing her hands on her hips and grinning down at the milf. Jessica shivered as she looked up at Zoey towering over her. Her gaze traveled down Zoey's impressive body, taking in every curve and every line of muscle until it eventually reached the thick, hard cock that was now at eye-level.

Jessica wrapped her fingers around the shaft; loving the heat and the way it throbbed with excitement at her touch. It was so thick that her fingers couldn't encircle the whole thing. She gave Zoey's cock a few slow strokes, turning it this way and that to try and see it from every angle. Then making sure to look Zoey right in the eye, pressed her lips to the fat head in a soft kiss. One kiss quickly turned into many and soon Jessica was kissing her way down the shaft. She made it down to Zoey's plump balls hanging low in their sack. After giving them each a tender kiss, Jessica planted her tongue at the base of the shaft and licked her way back up with a long moan.

She let the head rest on her tongue for a moment before closing her pouty lips around it. "Oh yeah, that's it, baby," Zoey moaned as her cock head was engulfed in warmth. Spurred on by the praise, Jessica's cheeks hollowed as she started to suck. Her tongue swirled around the head, drawing another moan from above, and she gripped Zoey's muscular thighs and started to bob her head up and down the shaft.

"I've got a deal for you, Jessica," Zoey said. "You keep sucking my cock until I give you a big, creamy treat." Jessica was on board so far. "You swallow it all down." Still good. "Then I take you upstairs and pound that pussy all night long. Sound good?" It sounded amazing to Jessica, who nodded eagerly with her lips still sealed tight around Zoey's meat.

Jessica had always been confident in her ability to give head. In less than a minute, she could have a guy whimpering with pleasure and blowing his load. But it seemed Zoey was made of tougher stuff. Even after several minutes of working her cock, she didn't seem any closer to cumming. The confusion must have shown in her eyes. Zoey quirked an eyebrow and smirked down at her. "You think this is my first blowjob? I've got half the girls on campus lining up to suck this dick. You're gonna need to work a bit harder than that."

Jessica narrowed her eyes. It was time to show this girl what a real expert could do. She pulled her mouth off the cock and took a deep breath to prepare herself. Zoey was opening her mouth to say something when Jessica lunged forward and swallowed the cock all the way to the root. With her faced pressed against Zoey's flat tummy she could only hear Zoey's sharp gasp followed by her loudest moan yet. Still got it, Jessica thought. She pulled back, letting Zoey's cock slowly slide out of her throat inch by inch. She let it fall from her mouth and stroked the spit-shined length. "Can your little college girls do that?" Jessica asked, smiling sweetly.

"N-no," Zoey said timidly. Her breathing was still shaky from the intense pleasure. "Do it again? Please?"

Jessica grinned. "Well since you asked so nicely." With a soft moan, she pulled her cock back into her mouth, once again taking it all the way to the base. Drool leaked from the corner of her mouth; dripping down onto the fat balls that bumped against her chin. Jessica pulled back until just the head was in her mouth before diving back down again.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good," Zoey gasped out. She ran both her hands through Jessica's silky soft hair and took a firm hold of her head. Knowing exactly what Zoey had in mind, Jessica dropped her hands to her lap and looked up with eyes shining with lust. Zoey grinned and started to thrust her hips forward. They were both so engrossed in the face fucking that neither of them heard the front door open.

-----

Alex still couldn't get over it. His mom was out on a date with Zoey. How the hell had that even happend? He didn't even know his mom was into other girls.

After they'd left, Alex had paced around the house, not knowing what to do with himself. He finally decided to go to a movie. He didn't care which one; anything to wipe the memory of his mom with Zoey's arm wrapped around her out of his head. It hadn't worked. The whole time he couldn't stop thinking about what they could be doing together. Now as he trudged up the front steps of the house, he thought the day couldn't get any worse.

Letting himself inside, he turned the corner into the living room and saw a sight that made his heart skip a beat. His half-naked mother was on her knees in front of a fully-naked Zoey. His classmate clutched his mom's head as she thrust her cock into her mouth. Zoey had a cock? What the fuck was happening?!

Alex's keys fell from his hand, clattering loudly when they hit the floor. The noise startled the two women who looked over at him with wide eyes. "Wh- what are you doing?!" he said.

Zoey recovered from the surprise quickly enough. "What does it look like we're doing?" she shot back with a crooked smile. "Your mom and I are getting to know each other, and I think she really likes me." One hand planted on her hip while the other ran through Jessica's hair, who still had the cock in her mouth and was looking frantically from her son to her lover. Zoey looked down at her. "Remember our deal?" she asked. Jessica's brow furrowed in concern. Making her choice, she cast one last apologetic look at Alex before continuing to bob her head on Zoey's shaft.

"Mmmm, this feels really good, Alex," Zoey said. She let out a long, exaggerated moan, enjoying how her classmate flinched at the sound as she used his mom's mouth for her pleasure. "Your mom really knows her way around a big cock." Jessica's hand had drifted down between her legs and rubbed at her pussy. Zoey laughed, "Look at her fingering herself. She loves it!"

Alex's back was pressed to the wall as he stared at the lewd scene in front of him. His mom slurping loudly on the thick shaft in her mouth. Saliva dripped down her chin to splatter onto her heaving tits, while her hand worked frantically between her legs. Zoey was either muttering words of encouragement to her or staring down Alex with a smug grin; daring him to challenge her dominance. Alex had no idea what he was supposed to do in this situation. Try to separate them? Zoey easily had six inches of height on him and her whole body was corded with muscle. She would probably just knock him on his ass before going back to face fucking his mom. That was just about the only way this situation could get even more humiliating. He thought about running back out the front door, but he could already hear Zoey's mocking laughter. But it didn't matter what he decided to do because his feet were rooted to the spot. He couldn't move a muscle as he stood and watched his mother worship his classmate's cock.

After several more minutes of enjoying Jessica's oral abilities, Zoey's breathing got heavier. "I'm getting close, baby," she gasped out. Jessica pulled back so just the head was in her mouth. She sucked and licked while pumping the shaft rapidly. Her other hand reached to massage the heavy balls, enticing them to give her their creamy payload. "Oh fuck, here it comes." Zoey's climax came with a massive shout of pleasure. Her hands made fists in Jessica's hair as she hunched over, her knees going weak from the intense feeling.

Jessica moaned as her mouth was flooded with hot cum. Her mouth formed a tight seal so as not to let any of her hard-earned treat escape. Half a dozen shots of cream coated her taste buds in it's rich flavor, and she had to swallow quickly to keep her mouth from overflowing. Zoey gasped for breath as she came down from her orgasmic high. Jessica pulled off the cock with a loud pop. "Aaahhh," she said as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out showing that she had swallowed ever drop.

Zoey grinned down at her. "That was fucking amazing, Jessica. Best blowjob ever."

Jessica smiled like that was the best compliment she'd ever received. She leaned in and gave the tip of Zoey's softening cock one more smooch. "Mmmwah, glad you liked it." She idly fondled Zoey' balls as her expression turned mischievous. "Now about that all nighter...?"

Zoey's cock lurched. "A deal's a deal. You earned it, baby."

"Damn right I did," Jessica said eagerly. They were snapped out of their lustful haze by a soft squeak from the other side of the room. They both looked over at Alex who was still standing against the wall and staring with a mortified look on his face. "Oh, I'm sorry, honey. I forgot you were there." Jessica stood and walked over to her son, not even bothering to try and cover her naked tits. He already got one hell of a show, not much of a point now, she thought.

When she was standing right in front of him, she took his face in her hands. He flinched, unable to meet her eyes. She kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight, sweetie," she said before turning and heading up the stairs.

Alex just stared after his mom in disbelief. He didn't even notice Zoey sauntering up next to him until she threw an arm around his shoulders. "She's a hell of a woman, isn't she, Alex," Zoey said as she also stared up after Jessica. "Don't worry, I'm gonna take real good care of her. All night long just like she said." Zoey leaned down to kiss him on the opposite cheek before jogging up the stairs with an eager giggle.

For the second time that night, Alex was left staring speechless after his mom and his classmate as they walked off together.

-----

Zoey couldn't stop grinning. This was shaping up to be one of the best nights of her life. She'd had a fun date with a super sexy milf, got an incredible blowjob, and now she was about to have an all night fuckfest with said milf. On top of all that, she'd fucked Alex's mom right in front of him. The primal dominance of it got her off just as much as the blowjob had. She didn't have anything against him, but he just had such an adorable mopey puppy look to him that she couldn't help but tease him.

As soon as she entered the bedroom that Jessica had disappeared into, she was hit in the face by something. She pulled the article of clothing off her head and saw that it was Jessica's dress. Jessica sat on the edge of the bed completely naked, legs spread, rubbing her pink pussy, and staring at her with obvious desire. "How are you at eating pussy?" she asked.

Zoey smirked mischievously. "Well I've never heard any complaints." She sank to her knees and softly kissed up the length of Jessica's long leg. Jessica moaned and draped her legs over Zoey's shoulders, squeezing her head between her soft thighs when her lips finally reached her aching pussy. Encouraged by this reaction, Zoey gripped the legs around her head and French kissed her tender pussy lips. When her tongue found Jessica's clit, the milf cried out, her hands making tight fists in the bedsheets.

Eventually, Jessica couldn't take it anymore; she released Zoey's head and pulled her to her feet. "Put it in me, please. Fuck me," she said.

Zoey rubbed the head of her cock up and down Jessica's eager pussy. "You want this cock, baby?"

"Ooh, yes, Zoey please. I need your cock. I need you to fuck me please," Jessica begged. Eager to satisfy her own desires, Zoey pressed her hips forward, her cock slowly sinking in to the dripping pussy. As inch after inch of hard shaft pushed deeper inside her, Jessica wrapped her arms around Zoey's neck as she gasped and whimpered. By the time Zoey hilted herself inside of her, Jessica was clutching her for dear life. She'd never been filled up like this before.

Zoey planted soft kissed along her neck as she gave her a few moments to get used to her size. "Ready?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me with that huge futa cock!" Jessica said desperately. Zoey's first thrust made her see stars and she cried out as Zoey began to pound her snatch. Each powerful thrust caused Jessica's massive jugs to sway on her chest; Zoey groped one, holding it in place, as she tweaked the fat nipple between her fingers. Jessica's sharp cry was cut off by Zoey kissing her roughly. They moaned into each other's hot mouths as their tongues wrestled.

Jessica's first orgasm came after just a few minutes of hard fucking. The mind-numbing ecstasy making her clench her eyes shut in a silent scream; her hands clawing at Zoey's muscled back. When she came down from her orgasmic high, Zoey was grinning at her. "Well how was that?" she asked.

"Fucking amazing," Jessica said, her voice still shaky. "And the first of many, I hope."

"Oh, yeah. We're just getting started, baby. Wrap your legs around my waist."

Jessica did as she was told. "What are y- eeeehh!" Her question turned into a surprised squeal as Zoey shoved her hands beneath her and lifted her off the bed. She instinctively tightened her grip around Zoey's neck and waist. A giddy laugh escaped her when she realized that Zoey was effortlessly holding her up, her plush behind cradled in Zoey's hands. "Wow, you are strong," Jessica said.

Zoey shrugged in false modesty. "Girls like muscles," she said.

"Mmm, fuck yes we do," Jessica purred, as she ran her hands down to Zoey's impressive biceps. The muscles hard as steel beneath her smooth dark skin. What was even more impressive was when Zoey began to lift her up and down her throbbing cock. Jessica was in heaven. Being fucked like this had always been one of her biggest fantasies, but until now she'd never been with anyone strong enough to do it. To be lifted up and used for the pleasure of someone so powerful made her pussy gush. She wanted more. She needed it harder. Tightening her grip on Zoey's waist, she began to flex her legs, slamming herself down harder on the monster cock. "Oh my god," she screamed. "So! Fucking! Good! I love it, I love you, I love this huge fucking cock!" Her cries reached a higher pitch as another orgasm racked her body.

Zoey giggled. "Shh, what will Alex think if he hears his slutty mommy screaming about cock?" Jessica didn't care. Zoey could have taken her outside and fucked her in the middle of the street with the whole neighborhood watching and she wouldn't have cared. Right now the only things that existed in her world were her and the magnificent cock that was currently pounding a new life into her.

Eventually Zoey's legs began to wobble and she collapsed back onto the bed. She gasped for breath and a sheen of sweat covered her body. "Oof, you're wearing me out," she said.

From her position straddling Zoey's lap, Jessica grinded her hips back and forth with a pensive look on her face. "Well your cock still feels ready to go," she said. She leaned down to kiss Zoey tenderly. "Take a break, sweetie. Let mama take you for a ride now." Sitting up straight, she began to bounce her ass on Zoey's lap, riding her like a cowgirl. She reached up to heft her own massive tits up, massaging the bountiful flesh and playing with her nipples.

Zoey started up in wide-eyed amazement. The gorgeous, voluptuous milf was riding her cock like a woman possessed. They must have been at it now for well over an hour and Jessica showed no signs of slowing down. She was fucking insatiable. This really was the best night of her life. She wanted to make sure it was the best night of Jessica's life, too. Gripping her wide hips, Zoey thrust herself upwards just as Jessica came down to meet her. She was rewarded by another loud cry of pleasure and the incredible feeling of Jessica's silky soft pussy clenching her cock tightly as she came again.

Feeling a bit woozy from yet another earth-shattering orgasm, Jessica steadied herself on Zoey's abs, cooing in delight as the hard muscles rippled under her fingers. Her gaze reluctantly left the mouth-watering abs to trail up and meet Zoey's intense stare. The girl's hazel eyes were burning with lust. Looks like her little cowgirl show had reignited Zoey's libido. "How was tha-" She didn't get to finish her question as Zoey grabbed her, rolled them both over and manhandled her into a new position.

Jessica found herself on her hands and knees on the bed with Zoey behind her, hands roughly kneading her ass. Zoey gave her ass a sharp swat, making her yelp. The futa groaned in happiness as she watched the plump cheeks jiggle. She couldn't take it anymore; she lined her diamond-hard cock up with the warm, inviting pussy in front of her and sunk herself back in.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Jessica cried, as she once again found her pussy impaled on the lovely futa dick. It made her feel so deliciously full in a way no one ever had. The sound of her ass clapping against Zoey's hips filled the room as Zoey gripped her hips and pistoned her cock back and forth inside her.

"Tell me again how much you love it," Zoey panted.

"I love it! I love your huge fucking girl cock! It's the biggest, best cock I've ever had!" Jessica howled her pleasure as she came again.

"You're damn right it is," Zoey said, and she decided it was time to take it up a notch. Shoving Jessica's head down into the sheets, she lifted herself off her knees and planted her feet in a squat position. Using her powerful legs, she jackhammered Jessica's pussy. Her tight, muscular ass flexed with effort and her fat balls slapped against the milf's much softer behind. The bed's headboard knocked loudly against the wall with the ferocity of their fucking.

Jessica was in a world of pure pleasure. With her face pressed into the bed, all she could do was moan and weep in bliss as orgasm after orgasm racked her body. Her poor, little pussy was being absolutely demolished by Zoey's increasingly frenzied thrusts. "Who owns this pussy?" Zoey said through gritted teeth.

"You do; you own all of me! Your cock feels so fucking good, Zoey!"

Zoey grinned savagely. "Good, because I'm about to fill this pussy up. Ready for a hot load?"

"Yes, yes, do it! Cum inside me! Mark my pussy with all that hot cum!" Jessica moaned desperately. Zoey gave a few more mighty thrusts as she felt her balls tightening up. With one last primal cry of ecstasy, she buried her cock all the way to the hilt and blasted her load inside the milf.

Jessica moaned feebly as Zoey painted her insides. She swore she could feel each individual burst of cum pump down the hard shaft and into her body. The piping hot cum was already beginning to warm her body; Jessica purred with happiness. As soon as the last drop of cum had been drained from her balls, Zoey collapsed on top of her into a tangle of sweaty limbs. They both lay there for a while just gasping for breath. Eventually, Jessica mumbled, "Umm, would you mind rolling off? You're kinda heavy."

Zoey groaned and rolled onto her side, her softening cock sliding free of Jessica's tender pussy. She propped her head up on a hand and smiled down. "Sorry, babe," she said, reaching over to give Jessica's reddened ass an affectionate pat.

tea345
tea345
319 Followers