Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tea345
tea345
319 Followers

Jessica turned over onto her back and closed her eyes, sighing in contentment. As she basked in the afterglow of the greatest sexual experience of her life, her hands came up to caress her belly, feeling the massive loads of cum warming her from deep inside her. Zoey's hands weren't idle either; she trailed a hand up Jessica's body to cup a heavy tit. The younger woman lazily bounced the soft flesh around, watching in fascination as it shook across her chest. Vaguely, she heard Jessica say something. She looked up. "Hmm, what was that?"

Jessica laughed at the look of wide-eyed confusion on Zoey's face. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I snap you out of your titty trance? I asked when do you think you'll be ready to go again."

"Again? I just spent two hours fucking your brains out and you want to go again?" Zoey asked incredulously.

Jessica lifted her head up with an impish smile. "Of course, honey. That was just round one."

Zoey grinned.

-----

Alex's night was not going nearly as well. After his mother and Zoey had headed upstairs, he had stood their in numb shock. Then the moaning started. The unmistakable sounds of sex echoed throughout the house. His mom's high-pitched cries combined with Zoey's deeper groans and the sound of flesh clapping together created a lewd symphony. Zoey was upstairs fucking his mom's brains out while he was forced to listen to it.

Alex flushed in embarrassment, unsure of what he was supposed to do with himself. He just wanted to go to bed and try and forget this terrible day ever happened. His bedroom was out of the question though. If the sounds of their fucking were audible downstairs, it would be practically deafening up in his room. The couch it was then. He lay down and shoved a pillow over his head to try and drown out the sound of his mom getting railed by his bully. It didn't work.

As he lay there wondering how in the world he had ended up in this situation, he also wondered why he had an erection.


tea345
tea345
319 Followers