Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her waist is narrow. Her stomach flat, although it too has a bit of looseness to its flesh. And I can see a couple of very faint, light pink, stretch marks along her waistline. I'm sure all of it a leftover from her pregnancies. She definitely looks to have a "mom body." Then again, she is a mom.

And then her dress rises up enough to bare her bra. It's not much of a bra, either. And it is definitely a bra that says she was thinking of sex tonight. It's a bra that a woman wouldn't wear unless she all but knew she'd be showing it off. It's black and it has full cups that completely cover her mounds. But those cups are see-through. They're like a silky, fine, mesh. The only thing solid on her bra is the straps over her shoulders, narrow like ribbons, and a little strip along the edges where the lace trim would be. Everything else, even the band around her back, is see-through. Even in dark black, I can easily see that Claire has decently wide nipples.

I can also see Claire cringing as the dress is pulled over her head, leaving her standing there now fully exposed. Or close enough to it. She's fidgeting nervously, and urgently, too. As if she's squirming around inside her skin.

Jerry goes for Claire's bra next. I'm sure it's the one thing Claire was praying that he'd leave alone. It's really the only thing even pretending to cover any of her body. I can see a heavy wire under the cups, and that tells me this bra offers her some good support.

I watch as Jerry takes the bra off of Claire, showing us Claire's breasts. Claire is a fairly average-sized woman. I'm guessing she's a 34, maybe a 36, but more likely a 34. As her bra comes off, I guess that her mounds are C-cups. They're just a little fuller than the more average B-cups that would be proportional for her narrow frame.

Better yet, her mounds are not just ample, but full. They're nicely rounded, too. And despite her pregnancies, her breasts aren't sagging at all. They look to have some firmness to them. Now free of her bra and its support, they lie back towards her chest only enough to make the smallest of creases at their underside.

And they seem to be almost perfectly rounded in both directions. They do sit angle slightly to the outside, leaving a deep but wide V of cleavage between them. They're topped with a pair of rings the size of silver dollars that are a light shade of brown-tinged pink. And a pair of nipples, as wide as my little finger, that are a bit darker and, at least now, have a slightly reddish tinge to them. But now those nipples are standing up hard. It looks like they're as stiff as they've ever been in her life, too. As if they're straining to find a new height of stiffness. Those nipples have fully rounded, almost so rounded that they're pointy, tips to them. And sides that gently angle inward towards those tips as they rise from her mounds. She has long nipples, too, rising a good ¼" from the rounded tops of her mounds. And they angle upward slightly.

Next Jerry slips her panties down. As he should. Those are the next highest thing on her body. He takes her shoes off next since he has to take them off before her stockings, which are not only the next highest thing but also the only other thing on her body. Jerry rolls those stockings down last, baring her lean legs.

It leaves Claire completely naked. Without so much as an earring on. Nothing at all to hide even a single cell of her body. Claire stands there cringing hard, shirking inward badly, and fidgeting around very anxiously. It's her hands that are squirming around worse than anything. As if she just can't leave them to hang unused at her sides. And her eyes, darting wildly around as they try to find something to stare at where Claire doesn't have to see eyes upon her nakedness. There's nowhere for her to look.

"Miss Rodgers, this... bitch is now completely naked for you, Ma'am," Jerry tells me in a rather shamed voice. A hushed voice.

"Tell her husband that his wife is nude for him, too, fuck stick," I tell Jerry firmly.

It forces Jerry to look at Kevin. To see Kevin's eyes taking in Claire's nude body. Especially her firm rounded breasts. "Sir, your wife is now fully naked for you," Jerry tells him, finding a bit more shame to lace into his voice.

"Thanks, fuck stick," Kevin says with a bit of a laugh in his voice. "It looks like my wife has some pretty boobs." Kevin grins.

Claire shirks inward. I watch as it takes every bit of her inner strength not to bring her arms up and cover her breasts. I watch as those arms flinch several times. I watch her feet and hips squirming, too. Claire definitely isn't comfortable displaying her body.

"Fuck stick..." I coo teasingly sweetly. I don't know if Jerry has figured out this tone of voice yet, but I do see a tiny quiver flow over him as I use his name. But it might just be hearing his name. He knows I'm going to make him do something.

"Why don't you pretend you're a little peasant boy for just a minute! Pick up this gutter slut. Carry it to its bed. Now."

This instruction doesn't seem to bother Jerry. He doesn't look like he minds carrying Claire to bed at all. Even though I'm sure he can't figure out why I'm telling him to. He hasn't a clue what I'm going to have them do.

Jerry picks Claire up, carrying her the same way he carried her over the threshold after their wedding. Or should I say the way he should have? I don't know if he actually did. He carries her through the living room and around a bend into their bedroom.

He lies her on the bed. It's queen-sized. And it was clearly Claire's bed before the marriage, not his. It's an elegant four-post bed. It just looks like something a woman would own, not a man. I guess she got to decorate this room. And it's not made. Isn't that so naughty of them? They deserve a lesson in housekeeping, slave-toy style! I'll have to tell Colette.

I tell him to lay Claire on the bed, on her back. He does that. Since I have the perfect bed for it, I tell Sophie to get some ropes out of the bag. With a smirking grin, Sophie gets them. She hands me the four lengths of rope.

They're pieces of the standard "dungeon" rope I use in the playroom. They're six feet long sections of ½" thick rough hemp rope. I just love hemp ropes. They look so old-fashioned. Coarse and crude. But they're strong. I hand them to Jerry.

"Tie my new toy," I tell Jerry. I figure that if Jerry has ever tied anyone, it's been a playful tying. One that just used whatever was handy, and was more for show than restraint. I don't want Claire getting out of these ropes. I want her truly bound. So I tell Jerry exactly how I want her tied.

I have him start with her arms. I have him tie her the same way I would. No one has ever gotten out of one of my tie jobs. I have him wind three coils of the rope snugly around Claire's wrist and then knot it off. I have him do the same to her other wrist. Then I have him pull her arms up to the corners of the bed and tie the free ends of the ropes off to the bedposts.

Claire is starting to look a touch nervous. Well, more nervous than she was. I'm sure she's wondering why I want her bound securely. What I might be planning to do to her that she wouldn't just lie still for. And I know she's realizing that she's truly bound. That she is not going to be squirming or wiggling out of these ropes. She's going to be lying helpless for me.

I have Jerry wind three coils of rope around each of her ankles next. Then I tell him to take her ankles and pull her down a little. That stretches Claire's arm tautly up and out, over her head. Then I have him tie the free ends of the ropes off to the bedposts, stretching Claire's legs wide apart and pulling a little bit of tension onto them as well. It has just enough tension on her limbs that she can't really move them, but not enough for her to really feel the pull on them.

It also has Claire's hands and feet stretched to the corners of the bed. And that has her pussy mound fully exposed between her wide-open thighs. I have Jerry get the pillows off the bed, leaving Claire nothing. Just the sheet she's lying on. Even the top sheet comes off and goes on a dresser off to the side. That should make her feel just a little more exposed now that she has nothing around her. As if she's the only thing on the bed. And that she's clearly being offered up for something.

"You want that skanky little slut hole, don't you fuck stick?" I teasingly ask Jerry. Now I have a great view of Claire's pussy. I can see her long, wide lips. I can see how the short fur of her bush quickly fades away at the top of her mound, making it look furred from the front, but also leaving it mostly smooth. As if she wants to look like she has hair on her pussy, but doesn't actually want it on her mound, where it gets in the way. At least I think it does. Her smooth lips let me see the narrow ridgeline that's the tips of her wrinkly inner folds poking their slightly purple tip up into her long slit. It's a slit that's neither wide nor fine. Narrow, but not narrow enough to have the edges of her lips touching. A slit that leaves just enough space for the tips of her thin folds.

And now, as I thought it might be, it's a very wet slit. That alone tells me that her pussy is going to be even wetter once those lips are opened. It was kind of obvious to me. The way she kept squirming in her seat told me as much. And Claire squirmed. Never too hard, her hips not moving much, but enough that I could see the slow, steady movements teasing herself all through the meal. A little more urgently when Jerry was close by, making Claire see his cock and its little flag.

"Yes, Ma'am," Jerry eagerly admits that he'd like some of Claire's pussy. His eyes say the same thing. He's trying hard to look as if he's paying attention to me, but I can see the way his eyes are trying to dart over just long enough to glimpse a quick peek of Claire's pussy.

Maybe her breasts, too. Those look very cute. With her lying as she is, her mounds are pulled tautly to her chest, making them look fully rounded, like firm half grapefruits, with long, stiff nubs sticking up from their tips. Nipples that look as if they're just begging for a good licking!

I use the tip of my crop to tap Jerry, very lightly, on his balls. It barely touches him. It surprises him, the faint tap making him jump hard. And making him jump back a couple of inches. "Don't be silly, fuck stick!" I laugh at Jerry. It's a hearty laugh, too. "Not even this bitch wants a worthless little fuck stick to touch it! Besides, this isn't yours to fuck! It's her husband's place to fuck her when she's all hot and wet. Like now. Go fetch her husband." I harden my voice to a commanding steely tone for the last.

Jerry's head falls forward, turning his eyes down to my feet. "Yes, Miss Rodgers," Jerry answers in the most sheepish tone. A muted, shamed, tone, too. He turns and reluctantly starts moving to go bring Kevin into the room.

Jerry isn't quick as he goes. He's a little quicker as he returns. But that's because Kevin, following Jerry, seems a bit anxious to get in the room. I'm sure Kevin can guess what might be waiting for him in Claire's bedroom.

As soon as Jerry comes back, I send him out again. This time to fetch me a chair. He goes. Kevin waits patiently, his eyes all over Claire's body again. And this time he has a perfect view of her pussy mound. I can also see the sizable bulge swelling in the front of his pants.

I doubt Claire notices that. She's not really paying that close attention to what's going on around her. She's too busy squirming around. Fidgeting. And already testing the ropes. The ropes easily keep her in place, her body splayed out and fully on display. On offering, too. I'm sure it has occurred to Claire by now that anyone could do anything to her, and she's not going to be able to do anything about it. Except to enjoy it, that is.

Claire's fidgeting triples the minute she sees Kevin come in. As if she wants to get out of those ropes even more now. As if she's overly nervous about being displayed like this. As if she definitely thinks that I might give her body to Kevin. Her eyes constantly glance to the handsome, much younger, man. But she can't keep her eyes on him. It gives me the impression that on a primal level, Claire would love for him to have her. On a more... this-eon level, she's praying that she won't be given to him. A married woman shouldn't be given away to other men, she's thinking. She shouldn't be thinking about it. But she is.

Jerry returns with the chair. I have him set it in place along the wall. That puts it about two feet from the edge of the bed. I have it facing Claire and about even with Claire's hips. The part of Claire that I'm sure Jerry is most interested in right now. And I know Jerry is wondering what's coming.

I snap my finger and hold my hand out. Sophie understands what I want. She reaches in the bag and quickly finds what I'm asking her for. She puts a long narrow feather in my hand. It's one with a rather silky fur to it. Fur that's soft and delicate, barely stiff enough to hold its feather shape.

"Now, let me see just how horny this slut hole is," I teasingly say. Both of the men now have their eyes locked on me, as if they know this is going to be a good show. Claire has her eyes locked on me, too, only her eyes are pure nervousness. Maybe she's figured out that she's going to be the show.

I put the very tip of the feather to Claire's breast, lying the edge of the feather along the side of her stiff nipple. The very tip of the feather lightly touches the darker flesh surrounding her long, hard, nub.

I swirl the feather around her nipple, stroking the sides of her steely nub. Or I try to. The instant the feather starts moving, Claire screams "OOH!" Claire's body snaps hard, thrashing with all her might. Her chest snaps up, her back arching, thrusting her breast up to me. Her shoulders shiver and shudder crisply, jiggling her mound atop her arching chest.

I use my crop. I knew I'd kept it in my other hand for a reason! I just lightly tap the side of her breast with it, barely hard enough for Claire's flesh to show any pinkness. I tap the inside of her breast, what would be her cleavage. "Bad breast!" I teasingly scold Claire's mound. "Now you behave while I see how slutty you are!"

I put the tip of the feather alongside Claire's nipple again. I start swirling it very slowly, taking as long as I can to tease her nub. Claire grits her teeth hard. She trembles violently. Goosebumps erupt, covering her entire mound. Claire lasts about a tenth of a second. I'm not even a quarter of the way around her nipple. Claire's chest snaps, her right shoulder, it's her right breast I'm toying with, jumping up hard. She freezes with her breasts thrust at me, her shoulders shuddering hard. Claire screams another squealing "OOH!"

I tap her breast again with the tip of my crop, this time leaving a light pink little print on it. "Bad breast!" I scold her again. This time I see a faint quiver flow over her body as she yelps a light "Ow!" from the swat. "Behave! I want to see just how slutty you are!"

I put the feather back in place alongside Claire's nipple. I see the strain on her face as Claire just knows that her breast is going to get whipped again. She knows she's not going to behave for it. I start swirling the feather.

Claire doesn't last long enough for me to make it a quarter of the way around her nipple this time, either. Her reflexes thrust her quivering breast up at me, just like last time. And she screeches again.

I know Claire felt that last stroke on her breast. Just as I know that Claire is never going to lie still while I tease her breast with a feather. She likes it too much. And her nerves are far too eager right now. But I saw that little erotic tremor flow over her as the crop landed.

I swat her breast again. This time it's a slightly firmer stroke. A stroke that leaves a medium-dark, and a rather bright crop print on her breast. And this time the crop print isn't on the side of her mound. It's perfectly atop her nipple. I snapped the crop straight down on the tip of her hard nub. It's the place where she'll feel the pain the most.

"OW!" Claire cries out. Claire's entire body shudders hard. She shudders several times, panting needy, deep, "OH!s" laced with that squeaky undertone I'd heard earlier. The goosebumps stay there, covering all of her mound. Her shoulder snaps again, thrusting her breast up as the shudders jiggle her mound hard. It has her nipple dancing around. A nipple that stays stiff and hard despite the needles of pain that have got to be shooting through it. Her throaty voice tells me that those nerves are on fire now, burning with need, not pain. I was right. Claire likes the whip as much as she likes the feather.

"Oh, you bad breast!" I scold her mound. "You're just such a little slut that you can't even behave long enough to show us all what a slut you are!"

I swat her nipple again, this time landing the tip of my crop a bit off to the side. Enough to the side that the leather tip flattens her nipple, pushing it over against the top of her mound, as it sears the angry pink crop print on the top of her breast.

"OW!" Claire cries out. She shudders a little crisper as her shoulders thrust her breast up again. This time she doesn't pant. She grits those teeth hard as she hangs there for what must be a full second. She falls limp, lying back on the bad, and now she pants light "uhm!s" Very needy and sultry "uhm!s"

I repeat the exercise on Claire's other breast. It earns itself a full four strokes, just as the right one did. Four strokes that Claire clearly likes. No matter that they hurt.

I sigh heavily as if there's a huge burden on my shoulders. Claire just lies there, still quivering from the tiny little tease I gave her! "I guess this bitch's breasts are total sluts!" I announce. "Now I have to wonder just how skanky-slutty this bitch's slut hole is!"

Before Claire has a chance to react, I have the feather on Claire's slit. I start drawing its silky soft tip slowly down along the line. I cheat and start just below the top of her slit, where her fur is out of the way, and where I can tease the edges of her folds with the feather.

Claire screams, loudly. "AH-EEEEEEE!" Her hips thrash, snapping crisply as they buck wildly up and down. Her shoulder tries to thrash, the ropes holding her mostly still. She still manages to get her breasts jiggling around. More goosebumps erupt if these can be called bumps. They're more like... goose mountains. They cover every bit of her lips and creep into the creases of her thighs.

The wild thrashes of her hips, the part of her body that she can move the most is plenty to snap her pussy away from the feather. I have no doubt that nothing is going to make that pussy lie still for a tease. Nor do I have any doubt that her pussy is throbbing harder than she's thrashing. And burning hotter than any fire ever has. I'll bet those nerves are so tingly and sensitive that it will almost hurt her to have anything in her pussy. Not that it would stop her from jumping on about anything and riding it. That ache can be overwhelming. Especially for a more reserved woman, like Claire, who hasn't experienced so intense of a need before.

I do what must naturally follow such misbehavior. I snap my crop, giving Claire another very light stroke. A stroke just like the first one each breast got, so light that doesn't even leave a print on the flesh. I swat the offending body part. The leather tip of my crop snapping against the outside of Claire's thick pussy lips.

"EE-OW!" Claire cries out. Instantly a crisp, hard shiver flows through her entire body. It's sharp enough that I can see the snap on the ropes as her limbs pull against them. It gets her hips thrashing from side to side now as well. And I see a fresh flow of clear, oily honey weep from Claire's slit.