Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looks at me. I grin. Kevin grabs hold of Jerry's mouth, pinching the corners of Jerry's jaw open, and shoves the dildo into Jerry's mouth. But only about an inch of it. I grin. "You seem to love sucking a cock, so you can suck on that one for a minute. Just pretend it doesn't taste like your filthy butt!" I laugh. Kevin laughs hard. Sophie giggles like a girl.

I reach my hand down to the pink flag sticking out of Jerry's rock-hard cock. I look Jerry right in the eyes. I yank hard. The cork isn't hard to pull from his urethra. It slips right out of his cock. Jerry tenses up hard and screeches loudly. The dildo makes a decent gag. When the cork pops out, I can see Jerry's whitish cum clinging to it. A drop or two get pulled out of his cock by the cork and cling to the tip of his purple head.

"Oh, you naughty fuck stick! You still haven't learned not to cum all over everything!" I hold up the cork in front of Jerry's eyes, letting him see just how much of his cum is clinging to it. I'm sure he can feel the cum welled up inside his cock, too. "Well, no orgasms for you, slut! Not until your Mistress decides you can behave!"

I have Sophie hand me one more little toy. It's a male chastity cup. It's just like an athletic supporter, only with a custom-made cup to it. Thank G-d for 3D printers that can whip up anything a girl needs to torture a guy nowadays! It has a single strap that laces through little eyes. That strap circles around Jerry's waist, then down to circle around the tops of his thighs. Its ends meet in the middle of Jerry's waist. I put it on Jerry. Then I use a small luggage padlock to secure the straps. It's a shiny one that needs a four-digit combination to open. I make sure the straps are tight enough that Jerry won't be getting it off, too. The cup does have a little half-tube guide in it for Jerry's cock to rest in. that guide will keep his cock pointed right into a little wide tube for him to pee through. Its opening, on the outside, is covered with a fine mesh to keep him from getting anything into it and getting to the tip of his cock, too. I put the final strap on, a simple plastic zip tie that holds the bottom of the cup to the top of his sack, above his dangling balls.

With that cup on, Jerry can't touch his cock. He can pee, but he'll have to sit like a girl to do so without making a mess. He's not getting his cock out of it, not even to wash it. Nor he getting anything to his cock to release it. He's going to suffer without his orgasm until someone gives him the combination, or he cuts that lock off. Naturally cutting it off would ensure that Jerry incurred Colette's wrath.

Jerry starts crying.

Kevin starts putting his clothes on.

Sophie gathers up my things.

Claire lies there, still tied to her bed, and lost in dreamland. So far gone that she doesn't have a clue what's going on around her.

I lead Sophie and Kevin out, leaving Jerry to untie Claire. And to wonder when Colette will allow him out of the hideous chastity belt.

1...5678910