Date Night

Story Info
Ivy's date night at the restaurant gets interesting.
2k words
4.24
9.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips as I looked at my boyfriend Liam still caught up in a business call with his client since the last twenty minutes.

His eyes met mine and the apologetic look in them caused me to shake my head before mouthing, "it's okay" to him even though on the inside I was just dying to crush his phone with my heels. Now I didn't really mind him working, but since his call was taking place in the middle of our date night, it irked me, a lot.

Taking a sip of my red wine, I diverted my attention to our surroundings, taking in the aesthetic of our favourite Italian restaurant, noticing only a few people were here tonight; the dim lighting barely allowing me to see any faces.

A small gasp escaped my lips and my legs immediately clenched together as I felt the bullet vibrator inside my pussy vibrate at a low setting, igniting a wave of pleasure within me, causing my nipples to harden under the red satin slip dress that I was wearing.

My eyes found Liam who was still busy on the phone but now his eyes were fixated on me and his lips tugged upwards as he played with the remote control in his other hand.

A moan threatened to escape my lips as I felt the vibrations harder in my throbbing pussy and my eyes rolled back in pleasure, loving the sensation.

My legs spread apart willingly as Liam's hand made it's way from my right thigh, inside my dress and directly touching my glistening pussy since I didn't wear anything underneath, wanting to be a good slut like he had asked me to be.

The thought of my hardened nipples on display under the thin dress only caused my pussy to gush more since I loved the idea of being on display and the thrill of getting caught while my boyfriend played with my pussy only turned me on more.

His middle finger slowly went between my pussy lips, moving up and down and getting coated with my juices while the vibrator buzzed harder inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I cursed lightly and my eyes rolled back feeling him slide another finger, rubbing up and down, side to side, coating my pussy lips with my wetness before spreading them apart and flicking my clit with his middle finger.

Just I as felt myself getting over the edge, gone were his hands and the vibrations and a small 'no' left my lips in protest. Liam carried on with the call like nothing had happened while his mouth closed in on his fingers covered with my juices and he maintained an eye contact with me as he sucked his fingers clean.

Fuck. He was so hot but at the same time, so fucking mean for not letting me cum.

Taking a deep breath, I calmed my raging hormones before a revenge plan formed in my head. After taking a quick glance at my surroundings, I quickly slid under the table and position myself between his legs, my hands swiftly working to unzip his pants and free his dick for me to devour.

Our table was located at one of the farthest corner for anyone to notice and even then no one would be able to see me due to the dim lights.

Liam's eyes widened and he was barely able to process it before I lowered my mouth on his cock, taking him deep inside till his tip touched the back of my throat.

"Holy fuck Ivy," he cursed my named under his breath, his voice full of lust before he cleared his throat to speak on the phone, "Uh sorry Mr. Williams, I couldn't hear your voice. Can you please repeat that?"

I gagged on his cock before pulling out and rubbing my saliva up and down all over his cock while my tongue swirled around his tip causing him to take a sharp intake of breath.

"Ah yeah, no, no Mr. Williams, I'm alright. You may continue," he said while he looked at me and his other hand grabbed my hair, pushing me to take his cock deep inside my throat.

I moaned, tears gathering at my eyes as he fucked my throat roughly while I found my left hand grabbing my left tit while my right hand wandered in between my legs, rubbing my wetness onto my clit. Fuck, this felt so fucking good.

Just as I felt him ready to cum, I realised this was a revenge and not a reward and I quickly detached myself from him, getting back in my seat before his hands could grab me and put me back to finish what I had started.

His eyes narrowed and I could see the animalistic glint in them which caused my heart to beat faster against my chest.

Shit, I was in so much trouble but it was so fucking worth it.

He ended the call soon after (finally!) and immediately motioned for the waiter to get us the bill. My pussy was still throbbing as I imagined what was gonna happen next but again, a moan escaped my lips as the vibrator buzzed to life in full speed... infront of the waiter.

The waiter looked at me in alarm. "Ma'am, are you alright?"

Unable to answer him fearing I might moan again, I just nodded and smiled weakly while my legs clenched together tightly and my right hand dugged into Liam's thigh which only made him smirk in satisfaction.

Liam paid the bill and the waiter left, still looking slightly concerned about me but my mind was too far gone in pleasure to pay attention to anyone. My boyfriend got up and I felt the buzzing slow down just a bit for me to get up but my legs felt like jello which Liam understood as he kept his hand on my waist, taking almost all of my body weight as he walked us out towards the parking lot.

"Feeling better baby?" He asked as we got closer to his car and I yelped, grabbing onto him as I felt the buzzing harder inside my pussy.

"No, the word frustrated would be more appropriate," I huffed at him and he chuckled before backing me up against his car and pressing his lips onto mine.

I responded urgently, my hands going in his hair, tugging on it as he grazed my nipples with his fingers, making me moan.

"Mm, let's see exactly how much this pussy is frustrated to cum," he whispered against my ear as he removed the bullet vibrator from inside my pussy and I moaned, feeling empty.

"Fuck, you're soaking wet baby," he said what we both knew as I felt my juices dripping down my thigh while his fingers slightly rubbed my pussy up and down.

"Mm fuck I need you inside me Liam," I said breathing heavily as he kissed my neck, pushing the straps of my dress down, causing it to pool around my legs, leaving me completely naked.

He licked my right tit before sucking on it and swirling around the hardened bud while pinching my left nipple hard, making me moan loudly.

The parking lot was dark and empty and anyone could come and hear us with my moan echoing around for everyone to discover us but I didn't care as long as I orgasmed hard around Liam's cock. Infact it would be so hot if someone was evasdropping on us, masturbating while watching us. Fuck, it was such a turn on.

"Come on baby, you can do better than that. Tell me how much this slutty pussy wants to be filled with a cock, beg for it," he whispered while still playing with my tits and his fingers rubbing my pussy before slowly entering inside me, those two fingers pumping in and out, in and out driving me crazy.

My head jerked back in pleasure and oh fuck, how much I loved his dirty talking. I moan, grinding my pussy against his fingers.

"Mnm, fuck baby, I want your cock deep inside my slutty wet slopping pussy. Fucking make me scream, use me like your good little fuck toy. Fill that cum deep inside me, I fucking love it, " I said, moaning around his fingers covered with my wetness that he plunged deep inside my mouth.

He groaned. "Fuck, you're so slutty Ivy, I love it."

"Mm, I love being a slut for you baby."

I let my hand wander around his crotch, rubbing his dick underneath his pants before taking it out while he lifted my right leg, wrapping it around his waist so that his cock perfectly touched my pussy.

A whimper escaped my lips as he pushed his cock in between my pussy lips, slowly moving up and down, up and down before spitting on it, and fuck did I love watching his saliva mix with my juices and his precum.

His mouth latched onto my tits, sucking and licking and lightly biting on them and before I could make sense, in one swift motion, he thrusted his cock all the way deep inside me making me scream.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yes," I moaned as he kept going roughly in and out, faster and harder, just the way I liked it.

"Oh yeah, you liked that slut? You like when I'm balls deep inside your tight little cunt in public, huh? Oh, you fucking love it," he said while grabbing my hair and pulling it roughly making me arch my back in pleasure.

"Mm yes, I fucking love it baby, please keep pounding my slutty pussy with that big throbbing hard cock of yours," I panted, my eyes rolling at the back of my head as he kept hitting my G-spot. "Oh my god, fuckkk, yes yes yes!"

Liam groaned, increasing his pace while his other hand wandered between us to rub my clit. Fuck, that felt so good.

"Ah fuck, I'm close, I'm close," I screamed as he fucked me harder before suddenly slowly his pace.

"What? No!" I shouted in protest before he quickly wrapped a hand around my mouth.

"Shh, listen," he whispered but all my head could focus was my throbbing pussy and my pending orgasm. The thoughts came to a halt as I heard the sounds of footsteps approaching us.

"Shit," I said but a moan escaped my lips as Liam kept thrusting while slowly rubbing my clit.

"Mm, what? Didn't you want this? Don't you want people to discover what a filthy slut you are baby?"

I gasped as he pinched my nipples hard. Fuck, the pleasure was too much. I didn't care at this point, anyone could see us but my release was my top priority at the moment.

"Fuck please, I don't care. I need to cum Liam," I moaned, throwing my head back as he kissed my neck, slightly grazing my skin with his teeth.

He chuckled. "That's what I thought slut."

The sound of footsteps kept coming from somewhere but we didn't care. Liam pulled his cock out of me before turning me around, bending me over and fucking me from behind.

His one hand grabbed my hair, pulling me towards him while the other spanked my ass as our skin continued to slap against each other while he thrusted fast and hard inside me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum baby."

His hand came up to the front to rub my pussy harder, "Mm that's right. Be a good little slut and cum for me."

I screamed, experiencing an earth shattering orgasm at his dirty words and the pleasure only heightened as I felt Liam cum deep inside me, filling me up completely.

"Fuck babe, you're a vixen," Liam whispered before kissing my back gently as he pulled out, letting my cum mixed with his drip down my thigh.

I turned around, giving him a peck before smiling up at him. "You love it."

He mirrored my lazy smile. "That I do. Now let us leave before someone actually finds us."

"What, I thought you wanted people to see what a filthy slut I was?" I teased as he picked up my dress from the ground and proceeded to cover me up with it.

"Yeah but you're my filthy slut and I don't like to share so I changed my mind."

I chuckled. "Right. Tonight's date night was a success by the way."

"Oh yeah, best date night ever."