Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She barely had time to take a breath before even that was gone. The breath left her once more, forcefully and by her own choice, as the man's body caught hers. She felt his strong arms go around her, and she raised her face just in time for his mouth to find it. It was the heat that she noticed first; his body was warm against hers, but his mouth was like a furnace. Then it was how soft his lips were. Then it was how he kissed her--like a drowning man whose only oxygen could come from inside of her body. She brought her arms up, going around either side of his neck, her fingers splayed through his hair. It felt exactly as it had in her dream. She opened her mouth and kissed him back, letting their tongues find one another.

She didn't have time to think about whether she wanted him--really wanted him, like this; in the real world. Her body grabbed at him as he held her, closed in the circle of his arms. She felt his hands against her, one between her shoulders and the other lower, against the small of her back. She pressed her hips forward against the man as they kissed, and felt a small pressure from the hands against her back in response.

Slowly, the thoughts which had been sent into a tail-spin by the man's body, came back together. Lowering her hands, she planted them firmly on his chest and pushed him back. He separated from her without protest, taking a small step back; his smile was infuriating. It revealed his top teeth. It was victorious, confident--hot. Junitta's breathing was a tremble as she fought to bring it back under control.

"What the fuck," her voice was faint, and she forced it to come out properly, "What the fuck..." do you think you're doing? She meant to ask, but question died on her lips--they both knew exactly what he was doing, and she knew exactly how much she wanted it. Her body almost ached; she wanted to throw herself over the man and take him right there on the kitchen floor. Instead she stepped backward, running her hands back over her hair from her forehead. Their eyes met--hers wide and dark, his blue and meaningful, "What the fuck was that?"

"What I should have done months ago," the young man's voice was as close to laughter as she had ever heard it.

"Did you ever stop to think maybe..." she trailed off, unable to even say the words. Maybe that's not what I want--dead wrong. Maybe I want it to mean something--absolutely she did, but she got the answer to that from his eyes. Some of the laughter faded from them, becoming almost somber as he stared her her. In that instant, she knew--he felt the exact way that she did. He had probably felt that way for awhile. It wasn't about the cancelled date, or the thrill of the moment, or the dream last night, or anything else; it was about her.

"Yeah," he breathed, "Yeah, I did stop to think, Juna. All I've done for the last fucking year is think," the sudden heat in his voice took her aback. It wasn't angry--it was honest, and certain, "I'm done thinking." His blue eyes held hers, his stare straight and candid, "Are you?"

For a moment she only met his eyes, silently. Her chest rose and fell slightly, the patterned black fabric of her dress rising and falling with it. Then she nodded. It was almost imperceptible. In front of her, the man took a half step forward--but still he did not touch her. His face searched hers, and she raised her eyes. She nodded firmly. The man's smile crept back, tugging up the corner of his mouth. Reaching up, he pulled off his glasses and tossed them away so that they clattered against the counter.

"Then come here."

Their bodies met with some force, though he didn't seem to notice it. Their mouths closed together while her hands fought to tear the shirt from the man's body without lifting it over his head; she could feel him laughing against her mouth. Her feet left the ground, wrapping around the man's waist as her picked her up; his arms clasped, lifting her between his stomach and his forearms. Her arms went around his shoulders, her hands clutching at his hair.

She felt him walking, carrying her easily down the hallway. She smiled against his lips as she both heard and felt him kick open his bedroom doorway, ignoring the round handle. Then she gasped into his open mouth as he brought her down backward onto his bed; covering her with his body. Her hands stayed in his hair, but she released him from her legs as his mouth moved away from hers--it found her neck, and she arched her neck and body backward in the same movement to make room for him as he kissed his way down from the bottom of her ear to her collarbone. Junitta lowered her hands, gripping the man's shirt and lifting it over his head as he held himself above her.

She saw the flash of a grin, and then he was pulling her by the thighs toward the edge of the bed. He knelt on the floor, her knees folded over his bare shoulders.

She felt his fingers in the waistband of her underwear as it was pulled down over her knees and feet and thrown away somewhere behind him. She forgot to notice where as the man's mouth kissed slowly up her left thigh, from her knee to her hips. He did the same thing on the other side, and then traced the path of his lips with his tongue. She shuddered, reaching down and putting her hands in his hair; she tried not to pull him into her, but it was an effort.

Around her, the sheets were mussed and warm; they smelled of laundry cleaner and his body. Through the window, the last rays of sunlight fell through the closed blinds and cast long, hazy bars of golden-grey through the darkness.

Junitta forgot the room completely as the man's mouth found her labia; his tongue running wetly between her folds--whether it was from his mouth or her vagina, she did not know. She felt the heat again, lower his time, as he breathed out between her legs. She tightened them against the man's back, pulling him closer toward the bed; closer toward her. She felt his lips part hers, his tongue moving up, exploring. Junitta let her mouth hang open, breathing heavily in the half-light of the room as she felt the man's mouth close. He kissed down pelvis, the back of his head pulling up the dress around her hips as he worked his tongue around the top of her labia.

It could have been two minutes or twenty that Junitta lay there, feeling the man's tongue slowly work over her vagina; it was not a task for him, she could tell--it was done with the patience of pleasure. Slowly his hands worked their way up her body, lifting the dress to her chest. She leaned up to pull it over her head, discarding it thoughtlessly. His hands touched her thighs, her hips, her stomach. They moved steadily upward, pulling her down slightly so that he could reach her breasts.

She put her head back, gasping in satisfaction as his thumb and forefinger took her nipple between them; feeling it rise and stiffen under his touch. Her thoughts spun as the man's hands and mouth worked magic over her body.

And then suddenly he was standing. She felt herself curl back in anticipation as he lifted her legs with ease and tossed them back onto the bed. His weight descended over her, pinning Junitta to the mattress. His mouth was on her neck once more, on her shoulder, on her nipple--each one brought a sound from her mouth, and a brief break in her breathing.

He turned her over gently as he lay down beside her, still kissing her from behind. Her head lay against the pillow, dark hair spilled behind her, as the man breathed over her shoulder; his breath hot against her ear, his lips hot against her skin. One of his arms was below her. His hands never stopped moving. They held her hips for a moment, and then went between her legs, the tips of his fingers trailing against the inside of her thighs as she hooked her top leg over his to keep them open. He pulled the waistband of his sweatpants down and worked them off with his feet, kicking them away. His erection pressed between her legs.

She was sure that he would fuck her, then--but he didn't.

Instead her raised his hands, pulling her closer against him as he worked his fingers over her nipples and kissed her neck; each gesture inviting, searching. Reaching down, she felt a hand between her own legs. She could feel the tip of the man's penis, and she stroked it gently--meaningfully--before raising her hand and beginning to rub her fingers over the top of her labia.

Her breathing hardened and then vanished in her own ears as she felt the man's hand go over hers. He did not try to take over immediately as some men would; instead her folded his fingers over hers almost too gently to feel, his palm touched to the back of her hand. His hand traced hers for a moment, following her actions and the pattern of her fingers, learning what she liked. Only then did his voice speak over her shoulder. It was a deep, breathy whisper.

"Come here, Juna."

She whimpered and arched back against him as his arms tightened around her body, his hands taking over for hers. His lips touched the back of her ear, and she shivered at the gentle touch. His hand moved lower, pushing his own penis out of the way with the back of his knuckles--and slid a finger inside of her.

"Fuck me," her voice was breathless--somewhere between an exclamation and a request.

She felt his laughter through her whole body; she couldn't say what felt better, the man's hand or the way his body moved as he laughed. She felt the echo of it inside his chest, the hot whisper of his breath over her ear.

"Patience," he kissed the back of her neck, and a Junitta rolled her hips in pleasure as a second finger joined the first, "We've waited months... a couple more minutes..." his voice dissolved into breathing.

Inside of her, his fingers curled ever so slightly. Her mouth made an 'oh' movement; her lower body pushing forward against his fingers and then back against his legs as he found the perfect spot--his wrist moved smoothly. The bottom of his palm pushed against the peak of her labia, pressing insistently against the folds over her clitoris. The motion of his fingers sent small shivers of pleasure through her.

Then he was pressing himself below her, lifting her body slightly on top of his as his hands continued to work. One between her legs, the other grabbing at her waist before moving to the inside of her thigh, holding her legs open against his.

"Aaron," she breathed out his name, enjoying the way that it sounded coming from her mouth. He smiled against her neck, "Fuck, Aaron. I'm... I'm gonna..."

She arched her back against the man's body, pressing the cheeks of her bum down firmly against his hips as the world spun--for a moment, the sensation was devastating. She rolled her hips against the man's fingers, knowing that she was cumming; but the sensation felt strange.

Her thoughts swum, and the light from the window shivered. It took her a moment to realize that she had squirted; that liquid covered the man's hand and the sheets between her spread legs. She threw her hands over her face, trying to curl away from the man down into the bed. Embarrassment flooded through her, even hotter than desire. The man's hand didn't move from between her legs, but he seemed to know what had happened and his free hand swept up, grabbing her left hand at the wrist and pulling it away from her face. He used her arm to pull her back on top of himself firmly, wrapping up her own arm underneath it and putting his hand on the far side of her throat. He held her neck between his hand and his mouth, his breathing deafening in her ears.

"That was fucking hot." If there had been even the slightest hesitation in the provocative growl of his voice, it would have destroyed the moment completely--instead, Junitta felt her body go weak. The shame didn't vanish, but pulled back beneath the wave of pleasure that swept through her body at the sound of the man's voice. His hand tightened slightly on the side of her neck, his lips searching for the bottom of her ear and finding it. She moaned, her unheld hand going over his.

"Think you can do it again?" His deep voice did not hold quite a laugh; but like the tremor where a laugh could have been. His fingers curled slightly further inside of her, the movement of his wrist rising once more.

Instead of answering, she curled her legs against his and began to rock gently against the man's body. She could feel the muscles of his stomach against her back; his arms holding her effectively in place without being crushing. Every breath became a gasp as she felt his hand bringing her closer--closer.

She felt the muscles of her own stomach tighten, like a knot pulled between two fingers. For a moment, she didn't know whether the knot would unravel, or the thread would break. Her body trembled, her shoulders arched against the man's chest--and then the knot pulled free. She did not hold back her voice, letting it rise in a shriek through the otherwise quiet darkness of the bedroom. It did not sound like her own voice.

She didn't squirt, this time, but her body bucked as she came. Only when she had fallen back against him, and the small convulsions had stopped running up her body, did he remove his fingers from her. They went briefly into the sheets, and then rose across her chest. She felt his hand run across her breasts, catching a nipple between his pointed and middle finger and squeezing it. Junitta panted, lowering her hands to run them over the side of the man's stomach and hips below her.

"Fuck me," she breathed. This time, it was definitely a request.

"You need a minute?"

"Fuck me, Aaron." It was an order.

Reaching as far down as the arm across her chest would allow, she curled her fingers over the bottom of his penis. Her hips rose slightly, so that he was positioned at her entrance. She leaned back into him as she felt his own hips rise, slowly--excruciatingly, delightfully slowly--and he pushed inside of her. Junitta moaned from deep in her chest as the man's penis stretched her slightly, and suddenly she was glad of how slowly he went.

The muscles of her vagina widened and then clenched around his shaft; the man's hands tightened slightly around her body. At first, his movement was gradual and deliberate. It picked up only slightly as he felt her body go loose against his own, her eyes closing as she surrendered to the rhythm set by the man's body. The movement increased further as one of her hands slid between her legs, rubbing over the bridge of her labia as the man entered her with slow, even strokes. Soon she began to move her own hips against him, matching his rhythm; he filled her completely, his shaft smooth and hard inside of her.

The pressure of his body was comfortable, but unyielding. She could feel him breathing through his nose, against her shoulder; his chest bringing her body with it as it rose and fell below her.

"You're so--" his voice caught for a moment, and then continued, "perfect." She felt his hands grab at her waist, holding her in place gently, "Stop doing that, or I'm going to finish right now."

Instead of listening, Junitta began to move her hips more insistently; it was a very clear answer. Beneath her, the man laughed. It was the laughter that drove her over the edge for the third time; somehow absolutely confident and self-depreciating all at once. Her fingers pushed down on the folds of her labia, feeling the now easy movement of the man's shaft against her spread fingers as her eyes rolled back in her head. It fit perfectly into the space between the man's neck and shoulder.

"Oh--" the sound cut off his laughter as he felt her clench around his shaft, "Holy fuck, Junitta. God damn, you--" his hips jumped slightly against hers, but he did not come. Instead he held her down against his body, the rhythm of his thrusting climbing steadily between her legs. Inside of her, it became almost a blurred vibration of pleasure. She grabbed at the arm across her chest, hanging on to the man's forearm as he fucked her. The sheets below them were damp, and both of their bodies were slick with sweat, but neither cared.

"I'm--" his gasp of breath came as a shock against her ear, "Where--"

"There!" She curled her fingers tight around his arm, "Please, oh fuck--right there Aaron." Her voice felt breathless, and strange against her own ears. She had very rarely talked dirty, but it didn't feel strange now. Her begging held a note of honesty, "Please cum inside of me. Oh fuck, please."

The words seemed to unlock something inside of him. His speed rose, unbelievably, even further. His legs pressed out against the inside of hers, holding her wide open. Junitta quivered as she felt the muscles in the man's body tense, his hips meeting hers for a final time and staying there--perfectly still inside of her for a moment.

Then he shuddered, breathing out explosively beside her, turning his head away from her body but tightening his arms around her at the same time, as if hugging her against him. She felt his penis throb deep inside of her, and she breathed with him as he came. She rocked her hips, ever so slightly, encouraging him further.

She felt his face turn over toward hers, his lips pressing against her cheek--over and over. She closed her eyes, nuzzling the side of her face against his mouth. She could feel him smiling, against her skin. She matched gesture, and then leaned over her shoulder to kiss him, while he was still inside of her. Their mouths met, breathing mingling. His hand went to her hair, supporting the back of her head as he kissed her.

"So," the smile returned to her lips as the man's mouth pulled away, "I think there was... something about dinner."

The man laughed.

Date Night ---- THE END.

12