Erotic Massage in Front of Husband

Story Info
Erotic massage in front of husband, fucked by masseur.
4.3k words
3.5
41.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters mentioned in the story are over the age of 18.

**********

I'm Olivia, I had a massage with my husband more than half a year ago. We have been married for almost four years, and our sex life is considered happy... The so-called happiness is difficult to define, in short, I like having sex with him, and I don't have the seven-year itch that experts say.

The reason we go for massages is because husband likes to browse porn sites. After seeing some wife-swapping stories, he would describe them to me during sex. Anyway, it's fun, and there's nothing wrong with adding a little fantasy to your sex.

We are a very ordinary couple, the husband is a supervisor of a small company, and I am a simple housewife. When it comes to sex, we are probably the same as all couples in the world, and we have no taboos between each other; that is, we watch porn, use some tricks when we have sex-sexual fantasies or small props, and occasionally watch pornography on the Internet Fiction... To be honest, I always feel that those novels are written for men, or men pretend to be women, which are things that can't happen in real life. Husband was very excited to watch, but as a woman, I know very well whether those stories are true or not.

Finally my husband actually posted a post on Telegram asking for a wife change. After being found out, I sulked for a while, feeling like I was being insulted. He was the only man in my life, and he was already 30 years old and still engaged in such messy tricks? The husband said, "It's just fun! Who said you have to promise others" and so on. I didn't expect that there are really a bunch of respondents, but there are no real couples, most of them are singles who want to take advantage.

After reading their chat records, it would be a lie to say that they didn't feel itchy. During that time, they needed a husband almost every day, and I also felt very excited. Just to be honest, even the husband admits that it's not as simple as it is said in pornographic novels... I still believe in some extramarital affairs, but just casually exchange couples, just have some 3P group sex, there are those easy? Who has the guts to choose a stranger who doesn't know just based on a few words in Telegram?

One day on the bed, the husband said mysteriously: "How about we go to pay for a massage?" This is what he heard from a chat friend. A few stinky men talked nonsense while chatting, and they all said they heard it from others. Who knows if it's true? I ignored him at the time, the husband said that the wind is the rain, and soon forgot it after getting too excited... But this time the husband didn't stop talking about it, saying: "It's just massage, and I don't necessarily know how to do it. What."

I think it is also because of safety, which is always the first consideration for women. With a husband by my side, the masseuse is paid for, and it's very convenient to go to the hotel to rest and register... The most important thing is, I can't make myself have sex with other men, I can imagine it, I can just have a random thought, But in real life it's basically suicide. Since the husband is obsessed with wanting it, I also have the heart to try something new.

In fact, every woman has this idea of wanting to have sex with other men, not because she doesn't love her husband or is sexually dissatisfied, but she just wants to take a risk. I think the husband also thinks the same way, taking risks is one thing, but taking risks must be within a controllable range, who is so stupid as to jump out of a plane without a parachute?

After our massage that time, for half a year, our sex life was really hotter than ever, but that was just an episode, just like you can't fish out the protagonist in an porn.

I still remember the last massage. Although it was difficult to accept, it was actually very stimulating. At first, I felt guilty, thinking about a strange man in front of your husband... the feeling after the fact. But because the husband didn't care at all, instead, he pretended to be the masseuse every time he had sex afterwards, and the stimulation was even stronger than the feeling when he was being massaged. So, if your husband is open enough, I advise you to give it a try, a half set is fine, and nothing can be forced. (See wonderful adult novels on "Adult Novels Network": https://crxs.me)

I didn't refuse, and then my husband ran to the living room to get a newspaper, and this damn guy had already drawn a bunch of red circles on it. Husband means that I heard that some masseuses come for both men and women, so I hope I can pick them. I don't want to participate in opinions at all, I'm already nervous to death just thinking of asking someone for a massage, how can I have the energy to care about his games? In the end, the husband chose an "authentic fatigue-relief massage male technician", and I agreed. He seemed quite serious, at least my impression of him was quite serious.

On the phone, I heard my husband asking: "Can I do it in the afternoon?" Then I asked about the time of each session, the price, whether I also massage the man, etc. In the end, the husband actually asked if the man had a full set? I was anxious to stop my husband's nonsense, but I couldn't make a sound... It seemed that the other party hesitated for a while, and I didn't know what to say to my husband.

I got annoyed after hanging up the phone. Husband explained in a good voice that he just wanted to make sure that the masseuse did half a set, because the advertisement was too serious... Since I finally agreed, he didn't want to meet a real "authentic fatigue-relieving massage" male technician. All right! Although it feels embarrassing, the husband likes it anyway, and--to be honest, I kind of want to try the pleasure brought by other men.

The husband said that the price of this person is quite high, so high that it will make people feel sad, and then he said with an ambiguous smile: "The asking price is so high, maybe he really has some skills!" Until you think enough is enough, he keeps emphasizing on the phone that he really learned from Japan and has first-class massage skills. When the husband asked him if he would do the whole set, the man pondered for a while, and then said: "This kind of thing depends on the feeling! If the wife feels it when the time comes..."

I warned my husband again: "That's all, don't think about other tricks!"

That day, I also specially wore sexy transparent underwear. When they arrived at the hotel, the husband called the person again, and the person also called back and went to the hotel room to confirm. I sat on the bed first, but after thinking about messing up the bed, I sat on the chair again. In short, my mind was so messed up that I couldn't think about anything, and I didn't dare to move. Husband himself is the same, one cigarette after another, making the room full of smog, I know he is also nervous.

I almost jumped up when the doorbell rang, and I asked my husband in a panic: "Where should I stand?" I know this is a stupid question, but I really don't know where is the best place to stand.

The husband shrugged his shoulders, kissed me, and said in a low voice: "I love you!" This sentence relieved half of the tension in my heart, but the remaining half still made me feel like I was about to have a heart attack.

The masseur is a very strong man, even a little fat, at least 1.8 meters! Because I was shy, I lowered my head, so I didn't dare to see his face clearly, but I felt okay. You know, we women judge men by feeling, and the most important thing is feeling, and if it feels right, it's right. I stood at the corner of the bed farthest from the door, trying to make myself stand more naturally, trying to squeeze out a smile...

The masseuse's voice was soft, and he asked me softly, "What's your name?" The husband answered for me, "Just call her Olivia!"

He was carrying a bag that looked like a briefcase, and then he took out a bottle of something that he didn't know what it was, and asked, "Do you want to take a shower first?"

I took a shower and went out, but when I thought about what I was going to do later, I felt that I should take a shower... Now I have to face a man, what if he meant to take a shower with me? Thinking of this, I suddenly felt hot all over my body, and I almost couldn't even stand up. I hurriedly said, "I've washed it, just washed it."

Then he gestured for me to take off my clothes, and I blushed and took off my outer pants first, revealing the transparent underwear. I found that both he and husband were staring at my body at the same time, and I still felt the air-conditioning in the room just now It's so cold, I hope my husband can help me to emphasize it.

I got into the quilt, I didn't know where to put my eyes, and I only heard my husband say in a dry voice different from usual: "My wife is very ticklish, so..."

The masseur first expressed his regret, and then mentioned his own technique. Anyway, I didn't listen to it at all, and at this point I just thought about where should I look so as not to be rude, maybe I should close my eyes? But the masseuse is very polite... Mmm! If you also want to find a masseuse to relax, I suggest you feel his attitude on the phone first.

"Olivia... well, do you mind the clothes?" the masseur hinted at me in a soft voice, "massage will get dirty!"

I hid in the quilt and started to take off my bra. I hesitated when I took off my underwear... It's not that I was hesitant to take it off. What I thought was that I should be able to clearly see my movements outside the thin quilt. How can I take it off gracefully? To be honest, I still don't know if I take it off gracefully.

Although I was covered with a quilt, I was completely naked. I had that feeling--fear, nervousness, and excitement. But this quilt only needs to be flipped lightly... Husband came over to take my underwear, kissed me on the cheek, then sat on the chair beside her with his legs crossed and started smoking again.

At this time, the masseur also began to take off his clothes. He explained that it was a massage, so he also took off. What reassures me is that he didn't take off his clothes, and he left a pair of small underwear. I didn't pay attention to it deliberately, but I still caught a glimpse. His butt is very strong, and it feels very powerful when matched with his figure; as for that place... it feels bulging, no different from a husband's.

Then he asked me to turn over. I rolled over on my stomach, my face pressed against the pillow, and it made me feel better not to have to look at him. Then I thought to myself: what is this dead husband doing now? Watching your wife being touched casually by others? Is it me enjoying it, or is he enjoying it?

The masseuse slowly lifted the quilt off my body. As the quilt was removed, my skin touched the cold air in the room, which reminded me that my body has been presented unreservedly in the eyes of a strange man...

I guess it wasn't a real massage, it was just lotion, and it was cool when it was poured on me. "Your figure is so good, your skin is so fair, your husband is so blessed!" the masseuse's voice was very soft, and his low voice made me feel like I was doing something important behind my husband's back, but the room was actually very small, I know the husband must be able to hear it.

Although his praise might just be a professional habit, it was comfortable to hear, and the shyness began to disappear. As I said, women live by feeling.

He first massaged my shoulders very gently, and asked in my ear while massaging: "Will this hurt? Will it be too hard?..." The tension just now has begun to disappear, and it is really comfortable, so comfortable to me I forgot that there was a man wearing only underwear next to me, I was so comfortable that I forgot that I was naked, and I was so comfortable that I almost wanted to sleep.

Just as I relax, the masseuse's hands begin to move down and onto my back. It was okay when I massaged my shoulders, but I started to itch... I am really ticklish, every time I am angry or emotional, husband will use tickling to deal with me. To be honest, I really don't know which part of my body is not ticklish.

It's itchy, but I'm too embarrassed to say it. You know, women are afraid of being laughed at. I think I twisted my body a little bit, this person is also a veteran, so even the slightest movement made him discover it! He asked me in a low voice: "Is it itchy?" I gave a soft "hmm".

His voice is really gentle, and his heart is so delicate, the original shyness is almost gone, and all that is left is trust, just like my trust in my husband. Of course, a large part of it is also because I am lying on my stomach. It seems that as long as I can hide my face, I will increase my sense of security.

His hand continued to move down slowly while pressing it, and when it reached the waist, I laughed out loud, and he laughed after hearing my laughter, so the tension in the whole room disappeared up. This is a very special experience. When you expose your shortcomings and find that the other party doesn't care about your shortcomings, the relationship between the two will immediately become closer.

So I told him that I'm ticklish, especially my waist... It's a natural thing to talk to him, just like I told my beautician what kind of hairstyle I want to blow. The relief lasted only a second, as his hands left my waist and slid down to my hips.

Not in a hurry to do anything, he poured some lotion on my butt and started rubbing it. A few times I felt like he was about to touch my pussy, so close, but then moved away immediately, as if accidentally full of apology. I know he's going to get there eventually, but it still feels scary, some things you never get used to.

In a tense but expectant mood, his hand has left my buttocks and moved down again. On the one hand, I am a little disappointed that he gave up the "business" that he started, and on the other hand, I began to worry about the itchy nerves in my legs. too sensitive.

The man suddenly began to gently rub my feet, and then said: "Your legs are so beautiful, white and thin, really beautiful..." I know he is sincere, at least I feel that it is in my life of all.

Then he started to kiss my leg, and even supported the back of his foot to caress his cheek, as if he had discovered the most beautiful treasure in the world... At first I resisted and wanted to withdraw, no one had kissed my leg, nor People have praised my feet, maybe my parents have them, but at least I have memories and they are gone. He didn't let me go like he did during the massage just now, he pulled me back, kissed, and I felt his tongue moving between his toes...

It's not the kind of physical pleasure, but a kind of psychological touch, I almost feel like crying. It was the first time anyone had kissed a place I hadn't even noticed myself.

Some people say that women are developed, and I tell you, this sentence is really 100% true. From holding hands for the first time, to kissing and caressing with my husband for the first time, I still remember the shock when I touched my husband's cock for the first time. Women rarely know what they want or don't want, and they need a good man to lead them. We are not rude like men, women are separate animals like cats, I believe no two women feel the same way about sex, any sex education book you can find is at least 1/3 full of falsehoods.

Time seemed to have passed for a century, and I was completely immersed in a moving emotion, and I didn't even notice that his hand came to my crotch. When he touched my lower body, I realized how big his hands are, although they are big but delicate. He didn't directly invade the most secret place, but just stroked back and forth between the thighs, occasionally touched the buttocks and moved away immediately, as if there was nothing, I felt that my whole body was going to be loose and loose. All this is still not pleasure, but I know that he is touching me, this gentle man is touching me...

His hands slowly covered my pussy, completely covering and rubbing slowly, like a patron saint. After a while, his fingers started to move in and out of the gap as if probing, and suddenly he found my most sensitive clitoris, and just passed it lightly. At that moment, I snorted "Ahh!", I knew I shouldn't, but I was like a small boat floating in the gentle ocean, suddenly there was a lightning strike...

I found that I was already wet, and his touch made me feel that my clit was already full of love juice, and his fingers slid and fiddled with ease. All the muscles in my body were awakened, and I arched my buttocks uncontrollably, but he was still so gentle, neither impatient nor worried.

The first high came slowly, and there was nothing I could do but hold on to the sheets. This tide of pleasure can never recede, it is not like people say it is rising and falling in waves, but more like a tsunami, you never know where its high point is.

His hand is so light, and it is so natural when it penetrates into my lower body, I can hear the sound of water from my lower body, like waves hitting the rocks... I can bear not to make a sound, but my body can't help it, I I want to roll over and jump up, but my body is falling downwards, and a sense of powerlessness arises. I have no choice but to raise my buttocks to meet him as much as possible. I think I'm going to cry, maybe I've already cried... It's just that his tenderness still refuses to let me go.

I didn't know I could have so much water, it was like a bank burst out of control. In fact, there is no need to have sex, and there is no need for any action. Now I sit here and recall the lewd sound made by my lower body at that time, my whole heart seemed to explode, and my face was as red as an apple.

Then his hand left, and suddenly I felt empty, and my hand left the bed sheet. I think if it wasn't for the sheets for me to hold on to, I would have been screaming, screaming with all my might.

He turned me around. This man was so strong, like a god, he gently lifted me up and turned me over without me feeling anything. Turning my head, I happened to see husband. I couldn't see his face clearly, but I knew that he had seen everything just now. Husband is still smoking a cigarette, maintaining the sitting posture just now.

I don't know whether it's shame or excitement, but an emotion fills my chest. My man is watching me being played while I have an orgasm shamelessly... I feel a surge of love at the husband, I know he loves me like this, loves me to let my true self out. But it's hard, I can only turn my emotions to the sheets, and then I realize that my fingers are sore.

He leaned over, lay on my chest, kissed my nipples, and groped. He stroked my breast lightly, stroking my nipple from time to time, my nipple is also very sensitive, every time he touches my nipple, my whole body trembles, just like my husband trembles when he ejaculates.

His face leaned closer, a simple face with a little weather. I suddenly have the urge to kiss him, but it's so silly, isn't it?

He nibbled on my earlobe... OMG! The heavy breathing sounded in my ears, and I felt dizzy all over. Like a broken doll whose soul has been taken away, my body has disappeared, and the only thing left is the sound of breathing, the sound of heavy breathing... The dizziness continues, spreads out like ripples, and starts again, constantly Spreading everywhere... This man found my weak point, my weakest point, besides telling me that my feet are beautiful, he also found my weakest point.

"Do you like it?" He whispered in my ear. Uncontrollably, I said: "I like it!" I think I still have a semblance of reason, if this person is my husband, I will hug him tightly and say "I love you" loudly.

12