All Comments on 'Date Night'

by Phaetonlive

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 15 years ago
One of the best

Thousands of incest stories on this site, but this is one of the best ones I have ever read. It builds up just at the right speed, and seem so credible. I was jealous of Bonnielass.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Kudos Phaeton

Only the lonely. Taking care of each other. They do know each other so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Only one word needed

AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!!!

Damn good read! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
date nite

One question.When is the next date?

owengreybeardowengreybeardalmost 15 years ago
Oh, HELL Yeah!

Really, really great! None of the vacillation so comon wioth this topic. You went after it and nailed it. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How disappointing

It's disappointing I can't give this story a higher score.

It's disappointing you only have this one story on line here.

And, it's disappointing I'll have to wait to read more of your submissions.

You have a gift. Thanks for sharing it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
What else happened, did they do it again

Did he fuck her again that night in her bed, before they fell asleep in each others arms? What did they do the next morning, did he wake her up by licking her pussy? Did they share a good breakfast together before going back to bed and fucking some more? Tell us some more, the rest of the story, maybe an ongoing series. Thanks..............Rich

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about a son and mother getting together for a day and not knowing that they're going to see each other. I like how you develop the story and I also like the way that they were able to help each other at the end. I would like to see another chapter in the story line to find out if they get what they need from each other in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way Cool

yeah when a mom decides its what she wants she just goes to bed with you.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 15 years ago
Romantic!

Don't you love it when a first date goes so well! Lovely, well constructed story of mother and son love!

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 15 years ago
Strong and complete

Great dialogue, good build-up, and the "plot" was sensible enough that it didn't tax my suspension of disbelief. It's also complete, in that you needn't write another word for this story to be sufficient within itself. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Now that was a decent story - well done!

Nice touch - well done!

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 15 years ago
NICELY DONE

Masterfully crafted story. Very hot. please write post some more stories of like quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sl hot.....

...Loved it! Please continue.......

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Really good!

Great little incest tale! I really have enjoyed both of your submissions so far! Give us many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice...

My only problem is a very minor one in that if she was born in 67 (Bonnielass67) then how is she 44? Did you set the story in 2011 & not tell us? lol Other than that I think it was pretty damn good.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
wow

I loved both of your stories, I hope you continue them in the same vein; loving and gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like!!!

I like your style you write with thought and feelings. Please write more you have a real talent. Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

i really liked your story keep them coming

snitz72snitz72almost 13 years ago

fantastic story,

its great to read about a regular couple,not some freak with an oversize dick & a woman who,s got jug,s the size of basketball,s.

keep them comming

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

I agree with Snitz :) A beautiful story about two lonely people who find themselves in a never thought of situation due to circumstances, and decide to take the plunge exploring what could be. Thanks for sharing the story. :)

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 12 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful lovely story! It has the perfect blend of romance and sex. And the other comment about how real the characters were is spot on. I think that writers sometimes forget the truth behind the old saying 'less is more'. Readers don't need a lot of cold measurements on size to be thrilled by a story. Emotions and honest feelings expressed by the characters are much more important in elevating a story from porn to romance. I hope you write many more lovely stories like this one. Writers like you prove that romance isn't dead, but only a click away. Thank you for the best story I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love story

This a a beautiful example of a love story between Tyler and his mother . Please write a second chapter with Tyler filling the emptiness and love in his mother's life and his mother giving love and completion to Tyler .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She slid up and down on me as my cock throbbed inside her. I threw back my head and howled with pleasure. She pushed down and took the length of my cock into her. She pressed herself tight against me and rubbed me deep inside her. My cock pulsed and I cam

This is how it happens, the indescribably intense feelings, when a boy like Tyler fucks his mother for the first time. His mother goes wild, in one continual convulsive cum, as her empty and bereft cunt is getting stuffed and stretched, slammed and pounded by her own boy's big hard cock, to her the most beautiful and desirable cock in the world. Tyler goes into a fuck-frenzy as realizes he's got his big cock up his own damn birth canal, the same cunt he came out of, his own mother's wonderful magical mommy-hole. He feels his cock surrounded by warm wet loving mommy-twat, the best feeling he's ever had and ever will have. His young mind is overwhelmed by the glory of it, and Tyler finally blows his young balls, shooting a geyser of creamy sperm up inside his mom and painting his mother's cunt-walls a nice sticky white. This highly gifted author in his 30s brilliantly describes an experience that more and more sons, many thousands and tens of thousands and more, are enjoying every day and night of the week. They're becoming proud grinning young motherfuckers and their moms smiling contented son-fucked mothers. You probably know a few of them yourself.

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
Tender and Wonderful

Very good story. Well written and just long enough to tell the tale. I enjoyed this very much. 5 stars!

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 10 years ago
Part 2

This needs to have a part 2 Very good story

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Superb!

Who knows a boy better than his mother? And with no dad around (for how many years?), he's been knowing her pretty well, too. Add a lovely coming together, an awareness that even though it was 'wrong' it was so 'right' -- and Tyler will most likely be moving back home soon! ;-)

Thanks for this one, I love joyful M/S stories above all others!

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 4 years ago
Great!

You should have not quit writing . Great tempo and plot.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I like that it was pure love.

01Timber6701Timber67about 2 years ago

Both of your storylines are awesome, you should continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautiful story, too bad mom had her tubes tied, would have loved to read tyler getting his mother pregnant with twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sweet and romantic story. Good job!

Mike100100Mike100100about 2 months ago

Great very. Good got me hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous