Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered as she imagined the last part. "Baby, I think I'm getting wet enough. Could you do me a favor?"

"What's that, Mom?"

"I know we're supposed to be other people right now, but could you whisper into my ear and reach down to see if I'm wet enough to enter? Since I'm still cuffed."

"Okay, but what do you want me to say?"

"Just whisper my name, or whatever you want to call me."

They resumed grinding, and he leaned in toward her again. She flipped her head to the side, her hair leaving her face. He pressed his nose into her cheek, right against her ear. He kept focused on grinding for a moment, noticing the sensation of her smooth skin against his cock. He closed his eyes and wanted to look down, but at that very moment his pleasure was surging, and he remembered her request.

"Oh, Mom," he whispered.

He released a hand from one of her hips, and reached up to squeeze a breast before sliding it down her front, along her stomach. When he reached her nether regions, he slowed, his fingers searching through her bush for her clitoris. As he jerked back the handcuff again and brought his mouth to hers, his fingers found their target. His tongue probed her lips as his fingers probed her wetness as well.

She pulled back in surprise and looked into his eyes before moving her hips again.

He answered by returning to her ear and whispering, "I think it's wet enough to enter. Are you okay?"

"Yes, of course. Isn't this what we talked about? Why do you ask?"

Remaining at her ear as he continued to diddle her clit with his fingers, he responded, "Because I wanna fuck my mom now."

She felt heat between her legs. His heat, rubbing against her clitoris instead of his hand.

"See, I told you this outfit was going to get you fucked," he reminded her.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect this from you."

He continued to whisper into her ear. "You know you wanted it. Tell me. Tell me how much you wanted your son's big cock."

She looked him in the eyes. "Son, I wanna feel your big cock thrusting inside of me until you make me cum."

With that, he pulled back on the handcuffs again. He shifted his hips and guided his cock into her moistened opening.

He didn't push it in, and she was dripping with desire, so she beckoned him again. "Son, I want you to pound my fat ass until you cum."

He then thrust inside and they both went quiet as their heavy breathing rose, the only remaining sound being the light slapping of their bodies in union.

"Oh yes," she interrupted, "it's so good! But can you go a bit harder?"

He sped up his rhythm a little.

"Honey, harder. Really pound my naughty pussy."

He went all in, becoming enraptured by the rippling of her rear mound.

"Yes, yes! That's it!"

"Mom. Your. Naughty. Pussy. Is. Really. Fucking. Good." He said between labored breaths.

"Really? Just imagine," she paused to breathe. "Eighteen years ago. Your father was pounding it like that."

He stopped abruptly. He pulled her hair and her head whipped back as he planted a wet kiss on her mouth.

He then resumed drilling into her.

"Yes, yes! Fuck!" she began to tremble.

He slowed as her legs began to shake, then sped up again. He smacked her ass a few times.

"Yes honey! Keep doing that!"

"Mom, I can't..."

"What's wrong, honey? Mommy's about to cum all over her son's big cock!"

"I'm gonna blow my load."

"Try to hold on honey! I'm almost there. Fuuuck!"

He slowed as her legs began to shake, and she convulsed wildly as he sought to maintain control.

He tried to continue, but his body wasn't having it. "Fuck, I'm gonna blow my hot sticky load all inside you if we don't stop now."

"Go ahead honey, do whatever you want. I just came on your dick. Mommy's pussy is all yours now!"

"I want this fat ass," he claimed as he pulled out of her.

As he pulled out of her, the sensation lessened and he felt a bit more longevity surge into him.

"Wait, did you say you came already? I thought your baby always comes first?"

She looked back into his intense eyes. "You do, honey, but Mommy couldn't resist that big cock. Are you gonna have to punish me now?"

"I guess I'm gonna have to. Though I suspect that you like it."

She smiled, and he kissed her lightly on the lips.

He lowered himself to her opening again, and he was glad she was still wet enough for him to enter with ease.

"What are you gonna do to me, big boy?"

The strong sensation returned to him immediately once inside. "You've been a bad girl. I'm gonna have to fill your naughty pussy with my cum."

He steadied himself with a hand on the small of her back.

"Just like your father. Perfect!"

She began to bounce against him, and he couldn't control himself any longer.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum," he warned. "That ass is so perfect."

"Aww, thank you honey," she smiled warmly.

She felt him squirt once, twice and a third time, all inside her.

Then he pulled out, and let another rope of his hot cum land on her ass.

As she looked back at his milky cock, she blinked in surprise as it squirted a final shot of cum.

"Wow honey, you really enjoyed Mommy's pussy, didn't you?"

He nodded and grinned briefly.

"Could you unlock me real quick? We should probably get cleaned up before someone unexpected shows up."

He leaned down to kiss her lips, then reached for the keys with his clean hand and unlocked her restraints.

"You mean like dad? I'll bet you miss him, if it was always as hot as that."

"No honey, you're the only man I need."

She lowered herself down to her knees, and began to clean his cock with her tongue.

"Oh, Mom!" he exclaimed.

She put the whole thing in her mouth and looked up at him as she sucked off his shaft. She let it plop back out of her mouth again with a loud sucking sound. She cupped it at the base and examined it. "Boy, don't tell me you're about to get hard all over again!"

As she rose to her feet, he lowered his head onto one of her breasts.

She grabbed the back of his head as he began to feast on the other.

He eventually pulled back and looked up at her grinning. He turned around to the close the door and clicked the lock shut distinctly.

Her eyes opened wide as he turned back around, now fully erect.

"Baby, are you really ready to go again?" she gasped.

He reached his arms under her armpits and sat her up on the bed in answer.

"Mommy, I need some milk. You took all of mine."

She smiled a huge grin. "Okay baby, come get some." She reached for his cock and pulled him toward her.

Once he closed in, he lowered his head again, lightly flicking her nipples with his tongue, before sucking the entire breast into his mouth. Or as much as would fit.

She moaned, and held his head close. "Oh my, my baby was hungry."

He worked his way to the other breast, kissing and licking along her entire chest. He cupped it into his hand and bit down gently on the raised nipple.

"Oh! Not too hard, baby."

"I think I got all of it, Mom."

"Yeah, but you didn't give all of it to me." she looked down as he stroked his cock suggestively.

"Could you fill me up with your milk again, baby? Mommy'd really enjoy that."

He hadn't thought of cum as milk, but after she had sucked him off, now he could see what she meant, when his semen's milky whiteness covered his cock.

He grinned as he stroked himself and nodded, but his eyes were focused on her bush now as she was seated on the edge of the bed. He saw that some of their earlier escapade was still there, his white cum contrasting against the hairy darkness of her crotch. It had splattered and some was dripping out of her, and for some reason that really turned him on. He stuck it in her vast jungle and watched as her snatch absorbed his cock easily.

She moaned. "Oh, baby."

"Mom, your baby boy is back inside you again. How does that feel?"

He slid in and out a few times before she was able to reply.

"Baby, I've been dying to have it ever since I saw you cum on my panty," she revealed. "I figured, 'well, if both of us are lonely, maybe there's an solution'."

He kissed her shoulder briefly in tender reply, then stood up tall. He looked her in the eyes and offered back, "I've been spying on your fat ass ever since I was a teenager."

"Really? No wonder you're so hard inside Mommy. God it's good."

"I love you, Mom,"

"Honey that's sweet, but you're saying it because you're buried in Mommy's pussy and it feels good."

Her comment drew his eyes back to her fascinating nether region, and he watched her dark, jungle-like bush as he pumped into her.

"You really love this mature pussy, don't you?"

He nodded and warned, "A little too much."

"Son," she managed to get out as she was bounced around. "Do you think you can take off the cuffs? The key's attached."

He slowed and remained inside her as he fumbled around for the key and somehow managed to release the first cuff with a click and the pressure was relieved. She flung her arms around his neck and felt his firm shoulders. She began to buck her hips.

He stopped, and they locked eyes. She kissed him as she continued her pelvic thrusts against him.

"Fuck, mom, you're gonna make me..."

He grunted, and she felt him begin to throb inside of her. "Cum, baby. Cum wherever you want," she said as she took her lips off his.

He grabbed a breast and she felt the warm wetness inside her pussy again. She rocked her hips against him and smothered his mouth with her own. Her tongue dove passionately into his mouth while he spasmed inside of her.

When she pulled away, he took his free hand and tugged his cock free, surprising her with two more shots of cum onto her bush. The initial feeling of lost pleasure was replaced by an exciting prospect.

"Baby it's still going?" she asked as she watched him dump the rest of his load into her pubes.

The spewing slowed to a drip. "That's it now."

"Wow, honey. Do you want mommy to be your little slut again soon? You haven't even seen the other outfits and the toys I bought for your..."

He grinned as she rambled on, and she didn't even notice his shriveling cock growing hard once more. This was a perfect arrangement.

12