Date Night 2

Story Info
The morning after Date Night.
2k words
4.62
15.4k
45
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love private feedback, I love to hear what you think and what you enjoy. Please enjoy my writing. Mica xx

Just a short memory today. Everyone in this story is over 18 years old when the events described occur.

It had been Date Night. My husband Paul was away but was supposed to be back and our eighteen year old son Josh was going to a friends for an Xbox session and would stay over. Romance was in the air.

It didn't happen, not as planned. MY husband was fogbound at the airport and couldn't get home, no planes, no cars. He slept alone in an airport hotel.

Date night instead happened with my son Josh. We put our best clothes on, prepared the meal together, ate, got tipsy, danced and ended up in my bed.

After, Josh had rolled onto his side and put his arm around me. "I love you mum," he murmured and slipped into a quiet sleep. I had pulled the covers over us and lay back. What had I done I wondered?

I lay there for a while, the fog in my mind lifting. I eased myself from under Josh's arm and went to the ensuite. I sat on the loo and let Josh's semen drain from me, quiet drips in the pan as it fell. I wiped myself as best I could and then went back to the bedroom. I took my stockings off, undid my bra and my suspender belt. I looked in the mirror, the dim light hiding most features, but I liked what I saw. There was no flashing 'harlot' sign above me. No indication of the sins that had occurred.

I slipped back into the bed and put my arms around Josh, hugging him to me and my eyes closed, and my dreams were of Josh and his penis.

It was still dark, something had awoken me, Josh was still next to me, I was sure that I had heard something. I slipped out of bed and checked the house. Doors locked and chained. Lights off, windows all closed, nothing. No security lights on outside, Paul's car was still not there. I shrugged and went back upstairs to my bedroom.

In the dim light of the bedroom I could see that Josh was laying on his back, an erection pointing to the stars. I smiled as I remembered how it had felt inside me, the warmth of his love making still felt deep inside me. Something took a hold of me and I knew that the evening wasn't complete. I knelt on the bed next to Josh, and eased my legs over his chest, I was facing down to his penis. I leant forward and gently licked the end of his penis. There was a heady mix of my aroma and his. His ejaculate had dried and was crusty around his shaft. It seemed right to deal with that. I sucked his penis into my mouth and used my tongue to clean the shaft. Wetting and then sucking the dried crusty evidence of our coupling.

His penis jerked in my mouth and I heard Josh mumble 'oh yes mum,' as I sucked. I pulled his foreskin back and cleaned around the edge of his penis head, licking sucking, my tongue dabbing into the hole at the end. I held his testicles in my hand, they were large and wrinkled, like oversized soft walnuts. I moved my mouth and sucked his testicles inside, my hand now gently masturbating him.

I lowered my hips and let my sex rest over his face, a tongue, Josh's tongue dabbed my valley and then pressed at my opening. I moved my mouth back to his penis and took it in, passing my tonsils and into my throat, it felt hard and hot inside my mouth. I raised my head and his penis slipped back, almost out.

I made love to my son's penis, up and down, his penis sliding across my tongue and down my throat. Faster and faster I went, loving him. Josh cupped my clitoris in his mouth and sucked, his tongue dabbing me, and a finger, no, two fingers pressed inside me.

"Oh you are so wet" he murmured as his tongue worked magic on my clitoris and his fingers moved around inside me, opening, closing, pressing in, pulling out. I was getting there, pulses were shooting through my body, little jolts of electric tickles. I moved my mouth faster, my mind placing his penis in my vagina not in my mouth.

"Oh, mum, er, I'm going to cum mum," Josh gasped, I sucked harder, moved faster and I felt it, I felt his ejaculation, shooting down my throat, his seed going to my stomach, and it took me over the edge. I pressed hard on Josh's face and my orgasm erupted and I gasped, Josh's penis falling from my mouth as I spasmed, my back arching back and I quivered, my body pulsing and I gasped.

I rolled off Josh and lay on my back. I was spent. Josh lay at my side, his arm over my breasts. I put my arms around him and cuddled, "goodnight baby" I murmured as we both drifted off to sleep.

It was just getting light when I began to come around, sleep ending and the realities of the day filling my brain. Downstairs was probably a mess, there would be much cleaning up to do. I wondered how Paul had slept, if the fog was lifting yet. Josh stirred reminding me of the realities of yesterday evening. His gentle snores filling the room. I had no regrets, I had a wonderful evening and Josh made love in a sort of raw way, hesitant at times, yet pushing hard at others.

Looking down I could see his penis was half erect. It was about the same size as Paul, but his testicles had felt bigger. It mattered not, he had delivered pleasure when I had expected none, my romantic evening had been a success, the participants had delivered, they had simply been different to advertised.

Josh stirred and opened an eye. He smiled as he focussed on me, and he raised himself and bent to kiss me. A soft yet wet kiss, his lips sliding on mine, his tongue pressing past my lips into my mouth, my mouth that had felated him earlier. I felt his penis harden as it pressed at my hips, his arousal at his mum unabated.

I rolled him back and I moved across him, my breasts dangling towards his chest, my valley resting on his penis. I slid back and forth until his penis was at my opening, and I gently eased down, taking his penis inside me. I lowered myself as slowly as I could, savouring the feeling of his penis filling me, his foreskin rolling back along his length, the rim of head of his penis revealing itself within me. I settled down as far as I could, his penis completely filling me.

My inner thighs were pressed against him, his testicles were in the small gap between his thighs, I had to be careful, I did not want to squish them. I put my hand down and eased my clitoris out from its hiding place and started a gentle rub. As I rubbed myself I rocked back and forth and could feel Josh move inside me.

"Oh God mum, that feels so hot."

"Hush baby, just let mummy do it, enjoy, close your eyes and let you imagination paint you a picture of what is happening."

Why did I say mummy? How odd. I pressed a little harder with my finger, using the edge of my fingernail to give a sharper pressure on my clitoris, without more physical pressure. I liked a light touch on my clitoris.

Faster I moved on Josh, pressing as I rocked, the end of his penis deep inside me, my womb open to him. I felt his penis twitch, was he close I wondered. I rocked faster yet, my vagina sliding along his penis, almost leaving, his foreskin covering as I left, and uncovering his edge as I consumed his length inside me.

"Shit mum," he gasped.

'Language' I thought but didn't say, I squeezed my vagina and moved harder, and he ejaculated, his penis spirting his semen inside me, filling my vagina, flooding my womb. I eased back and let his penis slip out, leaving me feeling voided, vacant, empty.

"Oh mum," Josh said, "Oh mum, you are unbelievable. I think dad is stupid to miss this."

"Hush Josh, let's not talk of dad. This night has been ours, ours to enjoy and savour."

"Can we do it again mum?"

"I don't know Josh, we shouldn't have done it this time."

"How can anything so good be wrong mum."

"I think it was okay this time, but your dad has had a vasectomy, so, there is that risk."

"Would you want my baby mum?"

"How could I not, but your dad, well, he wouldn't."

"So what do we do mum?"

"Pray for today, and I will go to the doctors next week and get birth control."

"We can do this again then mum?"

"Only when you dad is away and I am safe. You might want to get some condoms until I am."

We lay cuddling as the sun made its slow journey up the sky. I got a text from Paul, he would be on the two thirty flight. His text said he tried ringing but got no answer. No. Probably not, I was busy with his son and had the mobile on silent. Well, no one likes to be disturbed when they are making love.

"Josh."

"Yes mum."

"We have about two hours before I have to go and collect your father from the airport baby."

He smiled and leant across to kiss me.

"I know how we can use that time mum. I will clean the kitchen when you go to fetch dad. Meanwhile mum."

"Yes Josh?"

"Can you get onto your hands and knees please?"

So polite. I rolled to my hands and knees and Josh knelt behind me.

"My God mum, this is the best view of your fanny ever, my God."

"Well, at least you didn't say pussy. I hate that. Why is it good, what can you see?"

"Mum, you sex is fat and juicy and peeks out below your bottom, although I guess technically it is the bottom of your bottom. Your inner lips are peeking through as if waving hello. Your bottom crinkle is like a small star fish, mum, it is fantastic."

"Is that all you are going to do Josh, look at me?"

I felt him move to his knees and he was right behind me. His penis nudged my sex and then he pushed his way in, not stopping, as soon as he started, he kept going until he was totally inside me. It felt different that before, it was as if it were a different penis inside a different vagina. I have done it like this plenty of times before with Paul, but each time, and in each way with Josh, felt different.

Josh started stroking, his testicles swinging underneath, bumping into me as he pushed inside me, Josh was balancing on his left hand, the other was gently twisting my right nipple, squeezing as his penis bottomed out inside me, relaxing as he pulled back. I leant down and lightly rubbed at my clitoris, my arousal growing, waxing and waning, the wax always greater than the wane.

The slap sound of him hitting my buttocks echoed around the bedroom, faster and faster, deeper and harder, he sounded almost like a drum and then he cried out and I felt his sperms as they filled me and that sent me over, my orgasm crashing, my knees struggling to take me, my arms failing and I fell to the bed, Josh falling with me.

"Crumbs Josh. Wow."

"Yes mum, I struggled to last like that."

"You have filled me with your babymakers again."

"Yes mum, I have, haven't I. There's time for more before you have to go."

"There may be, but I need to rest baby. Give me a little rest Josh.

"Okay mum, I don't want to outstay my welcome."

"Oh baby, that is unlikely."

"I can't wait until our next date mum."

If I were honest, neither could I.