Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers

You are close to peaking. He knows it. He puts a finger in your ass and alternates thrusts between his finger and his cock. In and out. In rhythm. You can no longer talk. You are grunting. You are ready. He asks if you want to cum.

You can only shake your head. Then he raspily states, "Cum for me, baby." At that point, you explode. Wave after wave of one continues orgasms comes over you. He keeps thrusting while you peak and reach the pinnacle of your release. He slows down when you are done. He comes around and releases himself all over your face. Then gives you a kiss and say Happy Birthday Baby Girl, I love you.

Susan, like a good slut, unfastens your restraints. She helps you up and off of the bench. He offers his hand and takes you over to a couch. He grabs a towel and starts to clean you up. Then wraps a robe around. He sits down and you cuddle up with him as he holds you. He gives you a drink of water and now you two sit and watch your surroundings.

Susan comes over and gives you both kisses. Sir nods his head and two men come over and take Susan back over to the center. She is wearing a flimsy summer dress and strappy heeled sandals. The dress is easily removed. They grab the cuffs and put them on her ankles and wrists. Then they secure her with her arms over her head and her legs spread.

Sir gives you a hug while activities unfold around you. Two women are sitting to the right of you kissing and fondling each other while their male partners look on. Across from you, you see a thin, tall man plowing his cock into a woman bent over the arm of another sofa. The woman is also bobbing her head up and down on another man's fat cock.

Erotic scenes everywhere you look. A woman clad all in leather has an older man on his knees licking her boots. He is naked and only is wearing a collar and a leash. Two men are standing, sandwiching a woman next to the bar. One of the men is going to town licking her ass, while the other has a mouthful of breast and a handful of pussy.

But your eyes and attention always comes back to Susan. She was put up there for display. People are walking by and play with her, then walk away. One man came up, proceeded to finger her until she was ready to cum, and then walked away. A woman came over and just grinded up against her back while grabbing her breasts from behind. Traced her jawline with her fingers, up to her mouth.

Susan sucked on her fingers. Then the woman trailed down her front. Just grazing her clit and her outer labia lips. Just enough for Susan to moan for more. Then she was gone. People came and went for the next hour. One girl crawled between her legs and started licking and sucking her. Sensing she was close, she pulled away. She begged to cum. The woman looked over at Sir and shook his head no. The girl licked slowly again, but stopped and walked away.

Feeling recovered and frisky, you walk over to Susan, give her a kiss and start fingering her. She moans into your mouth. Then you kiss your way down to her pussy. You start fucking her with your tongue and mouth. You want her to cum, but Sir hasn't given permission. You continue. She can't stop, you don't want to stop either. She thrashes around in a quick powerful orgasm, without permission.

Sir comes over and said to Susan, "I am disappointed," Very calm. No emotion. Then he walks behind her and grabs the cane. He proceeds to cane her. He starts with a couple of whacks on her lower thighs then up to her ass. Back and forth. Up and down her legs and ass. About 40 whacks and she was beaten. She was able to eek out a, "Thank you Sir."

He was done. But she was still there. For your pleasure. His pleasure. Your little slave girl for the night. She still was hung up by her arms. You smirk at the torture you gave her. It is truly your night. After another half hour of being up there and others playing and torturing her. She was taken down. The same two men took her to a secluded room with a bed. She was happy to be off those restraints and happy to be the house whore for the night, almost as much as you are enjoying your night.

In the room, she is laid on the bed. One of the men, sits on your chest and shoves his cock in her mouth. He grabs her head and forces it up and down on his cock. She is loving it. The other man is securing her wrists and ankles to the bed. After a couple of minutes, the man in her mouth, pulls out and shoots his cum all over her neck and face and walks away. The second man was already positioning himself to push into her cunt. He is fast and rough. He pounds her hard and enjoys it. He climaxes inside her, throws a sheet over her and walks away.

After seeing her being taken away, your attention turns to a lady that was on the spanking bench. She wasn't being spanked. Several men and a couple women were around her. The men were using her holes. One guy had his cock in her pussy and was pounding away. Another had his cock in her mouth and she seemed like she couldn't get enough. Very fervent, she enthusiastically sucked his cock, taking it out, licking his balls while stroking him, then back into her mouth. The women were on each side of her. One in the back stroking her clit and licking the man's ass as he fucked her. The other was playing with her nipples and forcing her head to bob against the cock. Men came and new ones replaced them. Sometimes the women would swap or suck on the cocks before they use the woman on the bench.

You wish this was you. You remembered the last time you did that and was sore for over a week. You loved every minute of it. Sir had other things in mind for tonight. That is why you loved him. He controlled everything. You notice the two men that took Susan away, were back. Sir and they both nodded yes. He takes my hand and we go into the room where Susan was.

As Sir walked you over to the room, you couldn't help noticing how the smell and sound of sex was everywhere. He opens the door and he see a white sheet over a bed. Under the sheet is a Susan. You can see her chest rise and fall as she is breathing. She just lays there accepting her fate. HE grabs the sheet and pulls it off. The rush of air with the combination of her nakedness sent shivers through her body.

You walk over and give her a kiss, soft at first, then passionate as your tongues intertwine. You pull back as she struggles from her restraints to follow your lips. Instead you grab her head and start licking the cum off her face. Licking up and down her face. Down to her neck. You love the taste of drying cum on warm skin. You clean her face up and then back to her lips. You kiss her and snow ball the cum back into her mouth. The exchange back and forth creates your own juices to moisten your thighs.

You pull back again. You grab the pair of nipple clamps Sir gave you. You start suckling her tits. Soft at first, then harder and then you nibble them. The nipples are hard enough to put the clamps on. When attached, you pull the connecting chain to make sure they are secure. She lets out a moan. You are not sure if the moan is pleasure or pain, either way it is effective.

Sir points to a container on the floor. You open it and discover all kinds of "toys". You immediately pull out the flogger. You whisper in her ear, "Are you ready?" She moans, "Yes, green." You climb on her face, your pussy is over her mouth and your ass is on her nose. You instruct her to lick. As she starts on your clit, you begin to whip her with the flogger. You twirl it around before each smack to get good moment and make the strike concentrated. You focus on her clamped tits. The sharpness of the hits, and the constant pain of the clamps makes her wince each hit, but it makes her more focused on pleasing you. Every time you hit, it seems the harder/ quicker she creates the intensity on your clit.

Next your work on the thighs. She still has spunk oozing out from her. You focus on the area around the spunk. You make several landings and each time her legs spasm forward against the restraints. You get up and walk around to view her pussy. A beautiful cream pie is dripping out. Before you do anything else, you approach Sir and start playing with his cock. He has been on the sidelines watching you and your slave for the night. His hand has been on his cock the whole time and you want to help him out. You walk him over to her and start sucking him. His eyes and hers never leave each other's gaze. His look of pure satisfaction, hers of wanton lust.

After several minutes, you whisper in his ear, and then he starts fucking your slave for the night. It is a quick fuck and just a fuck. It was for his pleasure. No stimulation. No touching of her clit. Nor fondling of her breasts, just a fuck. You walk over and under him and start sucking on his balls as he fucks her. You also grab and play with his ass. You want him to cum and make every effort to make that happen as fast as he can. Another couple of pumps and he shoots his seed inside her. He pulls out and you clean his cock.

She is left unfulfilled. Her hips still trying. Humping the air. You put a blindfold on her. You grab the chain and her nipples are pulled up. I ragged moan comes out. Just how you want her! You want some release. You grab the double ended, strap on. Sir helps you put in on. The harness has a built in butterfly vibe that when on, vibrates the clit. You turn it on. You climb on top of her and start fucking her. It is a rough fuck. You are really turned on and want to take it out on your slave. You grab her hair and yank her head forward. Then you slap her face several times.

She is your bitch for the night and you make that known to her. After pounding her and your pussy, you feel the orgasm approaching. Sir surprises you from behind. Thank god he took the Viagra. He pushes into your ass. You stop pumping so you and he can create a rhythm. He pumps in your ass as you are pumping out of her pussy. In and out. He grabs your tits and sends you over the edge. Your orgasm approaches and peak as he holds your throat, squeezing just enough.

You collapse on top of her, still impaling her with your "cock". You pull out and clean yourself up. Back to the party, while your little slave stays in bed, calming down. Sir makes eye contact with the men and shakes his head.

The men escort about a dozen men into Susan's room with instructions to fill her pussy and mouth with cum, but she cannot orgasm. For around the next hour, Slave Susan will be used by the men, pushing her to the brink, while you and your Sir enjoy some drinks, a light snack, and conversation with some friends.

You have been enjoying the last hour or so talking with both old and new lovers. Everyone around you was taking a break for a while. You are now rejuvenated. You had some sustenance. A little libation. And some very randy conversations. You have kept an eye on the door where you left Susan. A lot of activity was coming and going inside the room. You remember the time you were that slave and was so sore and fulfilled, you couldn't stop smiling for a week.

Now it was time for you and Sir to go back and have fun with your Birthday present one more time. Several of the women you were chatting with came along. You walk in as you see one man pulling out after cumming inside her pussy. He is already limp as he walks away. His wife was one of the women that came with you and give him a kiss. Then cleaned his cock with her mouth.

In the meantime, you go up to Susan and ask if she was enjoying herself. Sweat was all of her. Cum was oozing out of her and all over her. Her breathing was fast and she seemed on the edge. She lets out and, "OH MY GOD YES." A cute blonde looks at you and you nod. She begins to lap up the cum flowing out of your pussy. This is taking Susan closer to the edge. Then she stops. The three girls in the room start swapping the cream pie into each other's mouths until they get to you. Once you have it, you stand over your slave's mouth and start dripping it all into hers. Once empty, you tell her to swallow it.

The girls then unshackle your slave. They use their tongues all over her. Licking the dried cum and sweat off her body. She is beyond aroused. They stand her up in the room. Two girls pull her arms out and hold her by her wrists. You grab the cane and start whipping her ass. Another girl uses her hands to muffle her moans/screams. You give her a good beating and like the marks you gave her.

You give her a good kiss and ask if she is ok. She says, "Yes, but yellow." Go ahead, but go slow it is. You say, "Have fun girls. See you Monday Susan," as you walk away and get dressed to go home with Sir. Your birthday was the best time you've had in ages.

cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers
12