Date Night at the Casino

Story Info
My hot wife sneaks off with a stranger. I get a suprise.
4k words
3.89
45.3k
51
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHKnight4
CHKnight4
81 Followers

My hot wife sneaks off with a stranger. Later, back in our room, I get a surprise that was a result of their disappearance. (M+F, Wife, Creampie Eating, Bi)

After the concert ended, Jill and I went to the Casino bar to enjoy a few drinks and some video poker. We had a room, so that both of us could have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves before heading up to the room to enjoy each other. We were not there long before Jill caught the eye of a pair of gentlemen sitting at the opposite end of the bar. After pointing out that fact to her and confirming my observation, my wife informed me that she was going to go over and introduce herself. This was perfectly fine with me of course, as always. As she left I summoned the bartender and ordered another drink. I also asked for her to send fresh a drink to my wife and a round for our "friends" that she was talking to.

The night wore on and the drinks kept flowing. As the trio talked, one of the two men began to move himself closer to my wife, often touching her arm, hand, shoulder or the middle of her back as they talked and laughed. At some point I was distracted by a full house on my video poker machine and when I looked back up, my wife and the man that had been getting close with her, were both gone.

About 20 minutes passed before Jill reappeared at my side. "Hey babe," she said placing her hand on my shoulder. She continued, "Will you order me another drink to go, I am ready to head on up to the room?" I ordered us each a drink and cashed out my machine. I retrieve my ticket, paid the bill, grabbed our drinks and together we left.

"Did you have a good time with your new friend?" I asked her as we got into the elevator.

"Oh yes," she replied, "a perfect gentleman I tell you."

"Well that's unfortunate," I said.

She smiled and giggled at my response. As we made our way back to our room I fantasized about what transpired in the minutes that her and her new friend were missing. Did he fucker her? Did she just give him a blow job? The thoughts and possibilities raced through my mind and caused my dick to swell inside my pants. I hoped to find out soon.

As we reached our door Jill, said to me, "Babe, will you get the door please, I don't want to fish around for my key."

"Sure," I said as I removed the key from my wallet and swiped it to release the electronic lock. With a loud beep, the door was unlocked and I pushed the door open allowing Jill inside, with me right behind. Jill walked across the room to the window where she pulled the blinds shut, kicked her shoes off and pulled her mini dress over her head leaving her wearing only her red lace bra and panties. She then tossed the covers off them bed and laid down. After removing all my own clothes, I topped off our drinks from our own supply and placed them on each of our nightstands. I then crawled into bed, moving my body up next to hers and kissed her softly on the lips.

"That was nice," she said. "I've had a very good time tonight, so far." I kissed her softly again before moving to unclasped and remove her bra allowing her perfect breasts freedom. "Much better," she said before turning onto her side to face me. She then moved close to me and began kissing me again. I moved my left hand to her right breast and massaged it as we kissed. After a bit of this I reached behind her and pulled her body closer to mine, the precum soaked tip of my cock pushed into her stomach, we continued kissing.

When she stopped kissing me she rolled onto her back and asked, "take my panties off and give them to me please." As instructed, I crawled down to her side just. She arched her back. I removed her little red panties and handed them to her, she lowered herself back down to the bed. Jill then unfolded her panties, looked down at them and said, "Oh look at that sweetheart." I leaned in to look closer. She continued, "my new friend made a bit of a mess of these." I could now clearly see the wet substance in the crotch of her panties that she was referring too. Jill took those sticky panties and rubbed the wetness from the crotch on both of her hard nipples. She the tossed the panties to the floor.

Jill, now flat on her back, legs closed, hands behind her head, eyes sealed shut, laid silent and still. I moved in close to her and again, kissed her softly on the mouth. I moved my soft kisses to her chin, then neck, then chest. Cupping her left breast, I stated licking the areola around her nipple, tasting the deposit that she placed there for me. I took her engorged nipple into my mouth, cleaning it entirely with my tongue. Once done, I moved to the other breast and repeated the process.

After a few minutes of switching back and forth between her nipples, I felt the movement of Jill spreading her legs open. "Eat my pussy baby," she moaned. I moved off of the bed and walked around to the foot of the bed slowly. Her eyes still closed, she moved her hand to her breasts, cupping each and she began pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "Oh hurry baby," she said. "Get down there and eat that fucked pussy." I crawled up to her, spread her labia apart with my thumbs and began licking her slowly. "Oh, yes, that's nice," she said.

I worked her outer area and clit before moving my tongue to her opening, enjoying the taste of hers and her friend combined juices. "Oh god yes," she moaned aloud, "Lick that pussy baby, eat my cum baby, eat it all." I picked up the paced licking her all over, in, under and around her pussy. "Oh god," she exclaimed, "you eat my pussy so good!"

I kept licking her and she kept encouraging me as I did. After a few minute of this she said, "Stop. Get on your back, up here." I moved up to the middle of the bed and laid down. Jill then stood up on the bed, back toward the headboard, she lowered her wet pussy onto my face. I began licking her again. As I did I could feel her working her Kegel muscles. She was working to push more cum out of her. "Oh its up in there baby. He shot that load deep up there." She said as she moaned. "Get it out baby, get it all."

I could taste the cum flowing out of her as she reached orgasm after orgasm. I willingly enjoyed every drop of it too. I could tell that most of the cum was out of her. The obvious flavor of it was missing now, I only tasted her. She had just finish another of a countless many orgasms when she removed herself from my face and moved to lay beside me.

Jill reached down to my cock. With her fingers she lapped up the mass amounts of precum and fed it to me. "Eat your precum, you nasty boy," she said. I did of course, enjoying it fully. She then began stroking my cock using my own precum as lubricant.

She was building up spread, responding to my now heavy breathing as a sign that I was getting close to cumming. "Oh that's so good baby," I said. I began to stiffen my body, "I am close baby, I am going to cum," I said. I could feel it building inside. Her stroking got a little faster. 'I am so close," I thought to myself.

Just as I was about to blow my load all overs myself, I heard the beep of the electronic lock of our hotel room door. Light flooded into the room from the hallway. Jill stopped stroking me and said, "Oh boy, what perfect timing."

Jill and I both sat up in the bed as the shadows of two forms stretch across the hotel room floor. We couldn't see them from bed, and they couldn't see us due to the wall between us. The door closed and the shadows disappear. I hear the dead bolt turn and the security lock flip. Soon after, the first man, the one that Jill left with, rounds the corner to discover Jill and I still laying in the bed, her hand still gripping my cock. His friend walks up to his side, both of them take in the sight for a moment before Jill says, "Howdy boys, you're here just in time. I am glad you could join the party." Jill then let go of my dick and moved of the bed. She took her drink from the nightstand and walked over to the men. "Make yourselves and drink please," she said before excusing herself to the bathroom.

The man she left with earlier, quickly poured a drink for each of them. "Like a top off," he said to me. It was then that I realized I was still laying in the bed, by myself, completely naked. I sat up, got out of the bed, grabbed my glass and said, "please." I set my glass down on the table for him to pour and reached for the bath towel laying on the chair next to the nightstand. I had just wrapped it around myself when Jill came out of the restroom, still fully nude.

"Honey," she said to me, "you can take that towel off please." Jill loves to play out our cuckold fantasies. And for my part, I love it too. Our relationship is very strong and we both enjoy pleasing the other. I am always a willing participant and neither of us are ever dissatisfied. I tossed the towel back to where I had gotten it. Jill walked up to the second man, just as the first handed me my drink back. She put her arms around his waist, pulled herself close to him and they begin a long hard kiss. The first man, the one who had fucked her in the bar earlier, takes a drink and watches. I do the same.

It was getting a little awkward as the hard make-out session continued for more than a 30 seconds. Jill broke the embrace with an audible moan and said, "that was nice." She then turned to the first man and just before repeating the same hard make-out session, she said to the other man, "make yourself comfortable, take off your clothes."

He quickly began shedding his clothes as Jill and the first man kissed. The second man was almost fully undressed when Jill stopped kissing the first. She then stepped back from him, backing up towards the bed. She reached down, grapping the top of his pants, pulling him wither her. Once to the bed, she sat down and began undoing his belt followed by his pants. The man removed his shirt and tossed it to the floor as she did. It was not long before his pants were gone and he was standing in front of her as naked as I was.

"Come here baby," Jill said to me, "sit down here next to me." As I moved to sit next to my hot wife she began stroking the first man's cock slowly. "Sweetheart," Jill explained, "This is Jim. And this is Jim's big cock." I looked up at Jim and then to Jim's big cock. "As you have already discovered, Jim fucked me earlier this even. In fact," she said with a bit of a moan, "Jim fucked me very good earlier this evening. I've already tasted Jim's big cock, but I have yet to taste Jim's friend big cock." Jill then moved down the side of the bed a little bit, leaving Jim where he stood. The then motioned Jim's friend of come to her. As he walked to her and positioned his crotch to her face, Jill said to me, "move on down here sweetheart. I'd like you to taste Jim's big cock. Get him nice and hard and keep him that way. I plan to fuck that big cock pretty soon." With that last statement my wife then took the other man's growing cock into her mouth and began sucking him hard.

As instructed, I moved myself in front of Jim and took his cock in my hand. His cock was big, I observed. Maybe nine inches and quite thick. It felt nice in my hand. Soft and smooth. I glanced over at Jim's friend to see how he stood up to Jim. Turned out that Jims friend was nearly as big as Jim. Having simply an average size disk myself, I was pleased for my wife. I turned my attention back to Jim and presented his cock to my lips. I licked around his tip before taking it inside. Closing my eyes, I began working his shaft with my hand. I sucked him in and out of my mouth. Jim began to moan aloud showing his enjoyment.

This continued for a few minutes until Jill said, "Do you like Jim's big dick baby?"

It was at this point I opened my eyes and find all three of them looking at me. At some point during my cock sucking I became entranced. I guess I had started moaning aloud in my own enjoyment. With my eyes shut I did not realize that the three of them had been watching 'the show'. Jill was still stroking the other man, keeping him hard. I stopped sucking Jim and said, "Yes dear, it is very nice."

Jill moved up to the bed and asked the man that she had been sucking to join her. He proceeded to crawl up from the foot of the bed, in between her spread legs, until they were face to face. As they kissed, Jill reached down between them to find his cock. Taking it in her hand she aligned it to her opening. He pushed forward, sliding his dick inside her gently. Soon after he was slowly fucking her.

I turned my attention back to Jim's cock and began stroking and sucking him again. It was not long before I could hear Jill starting to moan. She came hard just moments later, the man slowed a little to allow her to recover.

"Lay down with me," she said to Jim motioning him to lay next to her in the bed. I removed myself from Jim's cock and moved aside so he could lay down. He moved up next to her and they began to kiss. The man fucking her picked up his pace again and started really fucking her hard. Jill was cumming over and again. As she was getting fucked, she continued making out again with Jim. I took a drink form my drink and then climbed into the bed. Jill had begun stroking Jim but as I got there she stopped kissing Jim and with a glance at me, then Jim's cock, it was clear she wanted me to start sucking him again. I did.

As I sucked Jim, his friend kept pounding away and Jill. I was impressed how long he was lasting, but soon after that thought Jill announced that it was Jims turn. The man pulled out of Jill and moved away. Jill then rolled over so that she was on her hands and knees. Jim moved behind her on his knees. Before he entered her, Jill said, "sweetheart." Jill was looking at me. "Please be a dear and help Jim back there."

I knew that she was asking me to make sure that Jim's cock was nice and hard, wet and ready to be put inside of her. I moved down and gave him a few licks. I then grabbed him by the shaft and wiped the tip of his dick around Jill's wet pussy. After he was nice and wet, I stopped moving it and lined it up to her entrance. Jim slowly push himself into my wife. I held him until I could no longer. Jim, pushing fully inside and then fully out of her two or three times. He then pulled out of her completely and pointed his dick toward me. "It fell out," he said. I took his dick again in my hand, wrapped my lips around it to taste my wife on him. I then repeated the steps I took earlier until he was again, buried all the way inside her. Soon he pulled out fully, pointed it my way again and said, "It fell out." This happen at least five more times before he finally grabbed Jill on her hips and begin fucking her.

The other man had taken the same spot in the bed where Jim was earlier. When our eyes met he pointed to his dick that had now began to soften. I took the direction and moved up to him. I began stroking and sucking him back hard again. Jill came again and again as Jim was now slamming hard into her. The other man was once again hard and enjoying my service.

The man I was sucking started to moan. Jill heard this and said, "No, don't you make him come. That is my job." Jill told Jim to stop. She leaned back on her knees. Not letting Jim's cock escape her, she now had her back against Jims chest. Jim wrapped his arms around her taking her breast in each hand, squeezing them. She said to me, "get down here." She pointed to the bed in front of her.

I moved down the bed and positioned myself under her. My face, now just inches away from her swollen pussy with Jim's cock burred deep inside. She moved back down to her hands and knees. She moved her nipples over the tip of the precum covered tip of my dick. Moving them back and forth, rubbing my precum all over them. Soon she had the other man move to her face and she began sucking on him. Jim began to fuck her anew. I began licking her clit, Jims balls hitting me on the top of the head with every stroke. As Jim slammed into my wife, her tits kept sliding over my slick dick causing me much pleasure.

Jim picked up the pace even more. So hard and fast that I could no longer lick Jill. I moved my head back and just watched the beautiful site of Jim's big dick going in and out of my wife. Jill's muffled moaned escaped from her mouth, muffled because the other man was now fucking it. I clearly saw Jim's balls pull up into him just as he too began to moan. His thrusting slowed and he let out a grunt and pushed forward as deep as he could into her. Another grunt came, followed by half a dozen more. With each grunt he let, I knew that was accompanied with a warm jet of cum, coating my wife's insides with his seed. Jill had stopped sucking the other man just as Jim started to cum.

Jim froze, his dick locked inside her. He twitched a few more times as he recovered. I saw his hand come down and pinch the base of his cock. He squeezed his shaft as he began to pull himself out of her soaking wet and cum filled pussy. He milked every drop of cum in out of his shaft, making sure that he kept as much in her as he could. Finally, out popped his glistening beautiful cock. He back away from the bed.

I moved my mouth back to Jill's eager pussy and began to lick her. Jim had not only dumped another full load inside of her, but he had also worked out any of his cum that I had missed earlier. She was not only full, but covered. It was a steady flow of cum as I licked her clean. Hitting her clit just right, Jill came multiple times from this, and with each orgasm, and gush of both hers and Jims juices flooded my mouth.

A while later the other man moved onto the bed above me. He aligned himself to Jill's opening and slammed into her hard and fast. Jill was not expecting this and she fell forward onto me. The man immediately began pounding hard into her. Jill was so wet that she accepted him without pain or trouble and almost immediately came. She wrapped her lips around my cock and began trying to suck me as the man pounded her very roughly. She could not maintain though and ended up just holding my dick as he repeatedly assaulted her pussy.

This man had some incredible stamina. He impaled my wife for an eternally, I thought at one point Jill had passed out. She was cumming over and over. She could no longer hold herself up and was now laying on top of me entirely. The man pounded and pounded away at her. The juices around his dick and her pussy turning white and foamy. Finally, his balls tightened and one final hard thrust he grunted, shooting his load deep inside my wife. Jill came just then too, a final climax.

The man removed himself from her and Jill rolled off of me. He held himself to my lips. I opened my mouth and he fed his cock back into my familiar mouth. I was just thinking how great his dick tasted in that moment, covered in cum and my wife's juices. When all of a sudden my mouth was instantly filled with cum. Shocked and surprised, I began swallowing it down. Unbeknownst to me, at about mid orgasm the man had pinched the base of his cock, holding back some of the cum inside of him. Once his dick was in my mouth he let go and flooded my mouth with his cum.

I continued sucking him until he was finished, he moved away. I rolled over to face Jill's now dripping, cum filled pussy and began eating her once again. While I finish my cleanup, each of the men had poured themselves another drink and had taken a chair to watch. Jill stopped me soon after telling me that she needed a break.

"Make us a drink baby. No ice and only a little bit, just a swig" she said as she got out of the bed and stood up. She walked over to where Jim sat, sat on his lap and began to snuggle with him. I handed her drink to her, "thank you," she said.

"That was absolutely wonderful," Jill announced. She took a sip of her drink and looked up at me and my still rock hard cock. "I am sorry you didn't cum sweetheart," she said. "Come here."

CHKnight4
CHKnight4
81 Followers
12