Date Night at the Casino

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to her just as she finished her drink and handed Jim the empty glass. She reached out and took my dick in her hand and began to stroke it. It felt so good, and after all of the stimulation that I have had on this night, there is no chance that I was going to last long. I was right. Just seconds from the point she touched me I could feel my cum welling up inside me. With my eyes closed, reimagining the events of the night, I released my cum with a loud grunt. Jill didn't stop rubbing me as I blew my cum out. She did slow thankfully as I pushed and pushed, jet after jet ejecting out of me. Finally, I was done and she stopped.

As my vision came back I looked down to her. "Here," she said. She handed me her empty glass and said, "take care of that for please." I looked down to find that she had used the glass to collect every drop of my cum. "Bottoms up," she said with an evil grin.

The end.... Or is it?


12