Date Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Izzy & Ed go out for an overdue Date Night & what a night.
4.2k words
4.45
17.2k
35
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Date Night

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 1

Izzy looked in the mirror, wiggled her hips and struck a fetching pose wanting to see what showed in this outfit. She had worked all her life to keep an incredible face and figure. At times like this her face and figure shined like a beacon. She posed in front of the mirror imagining the ogling looks she would get from all the men. Her nipples ached and her pussy got wet just thinking about being virtually naked in front of a crowd.

She thought she had struck the right combination of sexy, slutty and elegant. Her outfit was by far the most risqué thing she had ever worn in a long time, but it had been in her closet for years. After being cooped up during the pandemic, she wanted to show off and Ed wanted to show her off. Having guys strip her naked with their eyes always sent shivers of longing through her. She still wondered what their hands, tongue and cock would feel like, but she was never going to cheat on Ed. Still, their eyes caressing her exposed flesh made her curious about the rest.

Tonight, was the first time since the pandemic hit that they could go out and both were anxious to show her off. Izzy had been exercising at a strip club doing workouts on the stripper pole during the pandemic since the club had been shut down. The strip club had been closed and the owners thought they could make a little cash selling private exercise classes to certain clientele. She had also made friends with one of the strippers and tonight after dinner they were going to see her performance at the strip club.

She was wearing a micro-mini-skirt that barely covered her tight succulent ass, a thong and a bib-style top that was a scrap of cloth covering her breasts. The bib was held by tiny chains around her neck and back. She also had some elegant dancing shoes that offered up her dainty feet, but otherwise she was totally naked.

Izzy's lithe, five-foot-tall athletic figure was on full display with her tight abs, perfect breasts, gorgeous legs and elegant back all on parade. Her extremely feminine yet well-built body was wrapped in silky skin that glistened in the light of her makeup mirror. Her golden wavy hair cascaded to the middle of her back lightly caressing her polished skin.

The first time she wore her skimpy, bare midriff cheerleader outfit in college, she became an exhibitionist. Imagining all those eyes caressing her legs, her tummy, and her tight ass, left her wet and craving more. At times, the thoughts of all those eyes roaming over her barely covered ass or exposed muscular abs made her falter on some of her routines. Other times she excelled in a particular routine because she wanted to expose more of herself to the eyes in the crowd.

Her father had helped her complete the picture when he gave in to her graduation wish, giving her breast implants as a graduation present, that topped her tiny svelte figure with 34 D breasts. Now with the help of all her exercise, and a little help from a surgeon, she had the perfect Barbie doll figure. Her husband Ed encouraged her exhibitionism because he loved showing off her stunning figure and having other men drool over his wife. In addition, after having all those men ogle her, she was horny as hell when they got home, and she was insatiable in bed. He knew he was the winner when she exposed herself.

Izzy had spent over an hour getting ready, and since most of her outfit was her skin, she spent a lot of time giving her skin that special silky sheen. She used a combination of body makeup, oils and lotions she had obtained from the same shop they purchased the outfit. Ed had only seen bits and pieces of everything on her before, but the whole ensemble dazzled him. As she came out of the bedroom and into the living room, his jaw fell open and he just stared as she walked towards him. She walked up to Ed and giggled. She inquired coyly, "Does that mean I look okay?"

His eyes hungrily roamed over the most incredible sight he had ever seen. Her hair perfectly framed her stunning and expectant face. Her eyes sparkled in sultry wonderment. She knew she looked beautiful but waited eagerly for her husband's reaction. Her makeup drew his eyes to her expressive eyes, high rosy cheeks, and sensuous lips.

Her regal neck down to her navel glistened in exotic naked splendor. She was erotically covered or maybe she was sensuously uncovered. Her nipples were barely shielded with a satiny drape of fabric that left most of the inside and some of the outside of breasts bare to his ravenous eyes. Her top was held in place with tiny chains tied around her neck and otherwise naked back. Her skin glistened highlighting all her exposed flesh, with her arms, back, legs, tiny waist, taut belly and a good portion of her breasts exposed.

She was the perfect womanly doll. She was so tiny, but with magnificent curves in all the right places, incredible buoyant breasts led to a tiny waist and her tight abs funneled into slim hips with a tight butt. But inside, was the heart of an exhibitionist slut. She loved to strut her stuff and with enough ogling attention she turned into an insatiable nymphomaniac. This is why Ed loved showing her off, because he reaped the benefits afterwards.

As she elegantly walked towards him, her breasts wobbled seductively pushing the shimmering fabric to the side, alternately exposing and hiding portions of her breasts. Her thrusting nipples displayed her wanton desire as they prominently tented her top. Her hard nipples gave the illusion of being the only thing holding the top in place.

As she glided towards Ed, Izzy's hips swiveled back and forth in an erotic dance that drew his eyes to her undulating belly. The muscles in her legs rippled under her glistening skin drawing his eyes to her flawlessly formed stems. The skin of her taut belly gleamed as she walked with her satiny skin rippling erotically as her stomach muscles heaved her hips from side to side.

Her low riding mini skirt dipped in the center towards her barely covered pussy with the bottom only slightly below her sexy butt. The bottom of her skirt lovingly hugged her ass presenting it for his viewing pleasure. This left a long expanse of lightly muscled, silky and elegant leg. This was beyond the sexy woman he knew his wife always was, this night she was his fantasy girl.

She was presenting herself in an erotic, sexy and elegant fashion and she truly knew just how beautiful she was. It was beyond anything he had ever imagined and nothing in his life prepared him for the vision of femininity in front of him.

"Oh my God Baby, the room just lit up when you walked in. Honey you look ... hell there are no words you look unbelievable!" he stated with pride and love filling his eyes. "Give me a twirl and let me look at you."

"If I get this kind of a reaction out of you, I might have to do this every day," she uttered in a sultry tone.

Izzy stepped back and did a slow turn with her lustrous skin shown with a soft brilliance, glistening in the low light. With this outfit, it was a good thing with the skin of erotically naked back, belly, arms, legs, and the plump curves of her breasts were all glistening. The only exceptions to the flawless expanse of silky skin were the tiny chains that were clasped around her neck and waist keeping her top in place.

He held out his hand to have her come to him and when she was standing in front of him, he pulled out a sliver choker and put it around her neck. He slipped two silver bracelets over her wrists and finally slipped diamond loops into her ear lobes. As he finished, she was looking at him with love like she was about to start crying, but before she does Ed leans down and softly nibbles on her lips.

Ed couldn't resist the temptation that was his sexy wife's wet-dream figure beckoning him. He ran his hands over her back and belly caressing her silky-smooth skin and, in this outfit, there was a lot to caress. With his hands sinuously caressing her during the kiss, Izzy really understood how scandalously exposed she was with passionate shivers running through her body.

However, the shivers were of lustful anticipation because she had never wanted anything more. To be brazenly shown off, virtually naked, had her legs trembling with excitement. She can already imagine the shameless stares stroking her vast expanse of exposed skin, combined with Ed's touch she was already on the verge of an orgasm. As he ends the sensuous kiss and steps back, he gazes into her beautiful green eyes full of love and trust.

"Not everything is as it appears," he spoke to her. Ed walked behind her, pulled her arms behind her and used the hidden catches in her bracelets to lock her hands behind her. She sucked in a deep breath and breathed his name in excitement. Her hands fell softly behind her as he walked around in front of her and knelt in front of her. His hands ran up the outsides of her legs, up under her skirt and grabbed the thong she'd put on; slowly he slid it down to her knees, and let it hang. One at a time, he inserted a pair of Ben Wa-Balls into her pussy. As Izzy feels them going in, she sucks in her breath and shivers. Ed then replaces her thong but not before giving her fragrant pussy a kiss.

Ed stood in front of this beautiful woman and with love in his voice said, "Izzy, I love you so much, and while tonight is your night, never forget you're my woman." He reaches behind her and unlocks her bracelets. Ed puts his hands on her hips and has her walk with him. After the first step, she understood what the balls were going to do to her all night.

"One thing you need to understand about those balls is the more you strut, the more they stimulate you. Let's try a few different kinds of walks." For the next couple of minutes Izzy tried a catwalk strut, a stripper strut and a sashaying walk with her hips going from side to side. By the end she favored the sashaying walk and came over to Ed, put her arms around his neck and whimpered, "I hope you're ready for this, because the way these things are making me feel I'm going to be insatiable tonight."

Izzy pulled him down into a kiss and then laid her head on his chest as she held him close and added, "We haven't even left the house yet and you've made me feel sexier and more beautiful than I have in a long time. Ed, you have no idea how much love I have for you. Thank you for everything, but mostly thank you for loving me and making me feel like a beautiful sex goddess."

Ed ran his hands over her soft naked back and said, "I haven't done anything but love you with all my heart. You've always been an incredibly beautiful woman and a very sexy goddess. All I've done is let her come out and show off a little. I'm very proud of you Izzy, now let's let the rest of the world see the sexy goddess that I've known all along."

As Ed looked down into her eyes, he saw the deepest pool of love he had ever known. His wife was aiming all that love at him. Her eyes were swimming tears as he bent down and softly kissed those luscious lips. "My God you look incredible tonight," he whispered to her.

As they walked to the car, he watched her practice her sultry walk and as she got into the car, she looked at him and said, "God Ed, I almost came just walking to the car."

The whole drive to the restaurant Ed kept looking over at Izzy and he couldn't believe they were finally doing this. The pandemic had strained everything, including their marriage, but now it's over. The woman he'd loved for six years and had been married to for four loved being his trophy wife and sexual siren. She had always been the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and now the rest of the world would know it too.

At the restaurant, the parking attendant's jaw fell open when he opened the door for Izzy. He just stood there dumbfounded as the goddess got out of the car. She stood there waiting for Ed and he thought he heard her giggling as he had to goad the attendant to get a chit for the car. She possessively put her arm through his as they went into the restaurant. At first, he thought Izzy was a little nervous, but she wasn't, she was exhilarated. She put her arm through his to let everyone know that she was his woman.

As Ed watched her walk through the restaurant, he was so proud. She had her shoulders pulled back and she was walking like the regal goddess she was. She was proudly displaying her unfettered breasts as they forced the fabric of her top to sparkle and shimmy as they bobbed seductively on her chest. Her taut belly rippled as her hips rocked back and forth completely independent of the rest of her body. Every eye in the restaurant, male and female alike, tracked her progress as she walked by. The waiters and waitresses stopped and stared, and everybody wanted her or wanted to be her.

They were seated in a rather secluded spot towards the back of the restaurant, and that was fine with Ed. He looked over at Izzy and he could see her entrance had done everything he hoped it would. She felt beautiful and he could see it in her eyes that she was excited. He could see her self-esteem had risen just by walking into the restaurant. She grabbed his arm and pulled herself into him and held Ed tight and then said, "Did you see the way everybody looked at me; they thought I was a movie star or someone important." She shivered as the erotic hunger in her belly turned into a fireball of erotic craving.

"Actually Baby, I think they just saw a goddess among mere mortals, and they were right, that's exactly what they saw," he proudly whispered.

Izzy looked at him as Ed said that and her smile lit the dark corner of the restaurant and he could see her eyes starting to water again. She laid her head on Ed's shoulder and then leaned to kiss him as she said, "You make me feel so beautiful. It has been a long time since I felt like this and it's all because you are my husband and because you love me. I'm the luckiest woman in the world because you chose to love me."

Two waiters and a bus boy immediately came over and in a lingering fashion filled their water glasses and went over the wine list and daily specials. All of them seemed to want to linger and bask in Izzy's glow. Maybe he was being melodramatic, and it could be they just wanted to ogle Izzy in her skimpy outfit. They quickly ordered dinner while staring in each other's eyes.

While they were waiting for dinner, Izzy slid over onto Ed's lap and began kissing him. Passion and exhibitionist excitement were ruling her body and she wanted to show the crowd what only Ed could have. After the initial flurry of kisses, Izzy attacked Ed's mouth with a passion he'd only ever dreamed about.

Then she grabbed his hand from her waist and pulled it up under her top to cup her breast. Ed got the hint, and he began rolling and pinching her nipple. Izzy's kiss lost focus and her mouth slid off his. As she laid her head on his shoulder, she started whispering, "Oh God ... oh Oh God ... Oh God ... you're going to make me cum ... Oh God ... Oh God."

Ed's hand slipped from her breast and up under her skirt, finding her clit under her thong. He began to caress it between his thumb and forefinger and her body immediately began spasming in a massive cum. Izzy bit into his shoulder and she desperately tried to keep from screaming her completion. Ed kept rubbing her clit and kept her climax running through her body for a full minute before he let up. With his other hand, he held her tightly against his body so her spasming wouldn't be noticed as much.

As her orgasm started to abate, Ed noticed her thrashing had shifted her top and both magnificent breasts were on display for everyone to see. Ed bent down and whispered in her ear, "Baby, not only did everybody see you cum, but you're completely topless and hundreds of eyes are staring at your naked breasts right now."

Izzy passionately gasped at the thought of being completely exposed to everyone and started shaking as another orgasm consumed her. Ed helped by sliding his fingers in her quim and playing with the Ben-Wa balls inside her. As Izzy's cum rolled through her she quivered and moaned as she thrust her chest out to show everyone her naked, wantonly exposed, and quivering breasts.

Ed knew revealing her breasts had emboldened her, so he pushed her higher as he rubbed her clit while his fingers played with the Ben-Wa balls in her pussy. This time Ed only kept her orgasming for half a minute and then relented. Ed readjusted her top so that her breasts were covered while Izzy quivered in his lap. She was still quivering when their dinner came.

Izzy looked up and kissed him softly on his lips and as she looked into his eyes, she passionately whispered, "Oh Ed I couldn't stop. That was the most intense cum I've ever had. You've ruined me. All I want is for you to make love to me. I can't stop cumming when I'm in your arms."

Izzy grabbed his face with both hands and kissed him hard on the lips and said, "I can't live without you." She gushed, "I don't want to live if I'm not in your arms. Ed you're the only thing I want, and I want you all the time."

They ate their dinner with Izzy sitting in Ed's lap and feeding each other. As they finished, Ed held her tightly in his arms and whispered as he nuzzled her neck, "Do you know how proud I am of you tonight? Tonight, you showed everyone here just how beautiful you truly are. You showed your breasts and even had two orgasms that you showed to everyone here. Baby the evening has barely begun."

"Izzy, you have always been my fantasy girl. Now you have exceeded my fantasies and we're charting new territory. I have always been in love with you and now I'm in awe of you as well," Ed said.

Izzy's eyes softly transmitted her love to Ed's eyes as she whispered, " Tonight, I am your love slave and if you command me, I will do whatever you want."

Izzy turned around in Ed's lap so that she was facing him. With her naked back to the restaurant, she put her arms around his neck and sensuously kissed Ed until they both came up for air. Izzy sat up just a little bit, put one hand behind her neck and untied her top. Ed watched as her top cascaded into his lap. Ed watched in rapt attention as those perfect breasts were revealed and her red engorged nipples were thrusting towards him aching to be played with. Then he looked into her eyes and saw everything she said was true. She was his and she would do everything he wanted, because she loved him just as much as he loved her.

In an emotion filled voice, Izzy said, "These breasts are yours. Everything in front of you is yours and I give you all of me, because without you I am empty. What you see in front of you only exists because of your love. Ed I can't live, I can't breathe, I can't exist without your love, so I give you, my heart."

Ed took each nipple into his mouth and in turn gave them the love and affection that they deserved. He slid his fingers under her skirt, pulled her thong aside and slid his fingers into her softly weeping quim, beginning deep gentle thrusts. Izzy felt Ed playing with the balls imbedded in her pussy and her needy excitement took off towards the stratosphere. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Izzy began to quiver as she felt the need start to boil over. Her fantastic breasts began to shake as her breathing became faster and harder.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12