Date Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed used his other hand to tease and caress her trembling breasts and nipples. Their eyes were still locked, and both felt a joining of their hearts as the need and passion built. With his fingers strumming her body like a fine instrument, Ed continued to move Izzy towards her inevitable peak. With their eyes and hearts now fully joined, Izzy began to whisper the arrival of her peak and she did it by whispering the name of the man who owned her heart, "Ed ... Oh God Ed ... my love Ed ... I'm yours Ed ... Ed ... Oh God Ed."

Ed took his hand from her breasts, put it behind her head and moved her face towards his. Their eyes were still joined until the last second when he hungrily captured her lips and poured every ounce of the love he had in him into her mouth. At that moment, she exploded in his arms as her orgasm captured her body, and she breathed her completion into his mouth. Ed continued to strum the finely tuned body in front of him and kept her at her peak until her spasms began to turn spastic. Only then did he slow his thrusting fingers and bring her back to him. As Izzy's cum diminished, their lips separated, and her quivering body pulled her away from Ed.

Their eyes rejoined and without saying a word, both knew they had crossed into a whole new level of love and commitment to each other. As Izzy bent to kiss him, Ed retied her top and reluctantly covered one of the world's great treasures.

Neither felt like dessert so they paid their check and left. The parking attendant refused a tip, saying that seeing Izzy was tip enough. They drove about three miles to the private strip club. The parking attendant there had the same reaction to Izzy that the previous attendant did, but this one recovered much quicker.

Izzy linked her arms in Ed's as they strolled into the club. They bypassed all the lines and cover charges like they were expected. They were because Izzy had prearranged the visit to this private club and there was going to be a private invitation only show. Izzy only knew that she was there to see Olga, her friend. However, she knew by the end of the night she would be hotter than a stick of dynamite and ready to fuck Ed all night long.

They were taken to a booth at the very front of the club. A bottle of champagne was brought out and three long stemmed glasses were placed in front of them. With the special treatment here, Izzy knew Olga was pulling out all the stops.

Izzy had always known love and happiness, but the pandemic had ruined a lot of that. Tonight, for the first time in a long time, Izzy felt wantonly beautiful and brazenly sexy. Her whole body vibrated with the sexual energy flowing through her. Izzy's mind and heart were floating in a loving, erotic haze waiting for Olga's presentation, and for Ed to heap more orgasms than she could count on her tonight. She felt everyone's hungry eyes caressing all her exposed skin and with excited tingles she knew she was in for the night of her life.

She scooted closer and lifted herself into his lap and draped his arm around her naked waist. She then snuggled into him and said, "Olga will be here in a bit and I know she has a great show planned."


12