All Comments on 'Date Night Ch. 03'

by tea345

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please do another. I'm really digging this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Shame to see the series end rather abruptly, but you are for sure a talented writer and have done a great job with this series. Nice to see something that is quite extreme and partly humiliation focused that still has a "heart" instead of the sociopathic characters you see in too many stories. Looking forward to see what else you may pen in the future!

Malibo3434Malibo3434about 4 years ago
Amazing

one of the best stories in this site

SpeshalTaySpeshalTayabout 4 years ago
More please.

I can't wait to read more about Alex's dating adventures.

chuunichuuniabout 4 years ago
Honestly

I would have loved for all 3 of them to have ended up together instead of Zoey passing him off to her friend

Lenny20Lenny20about 4 years ago
Great!

Although IMO it would've been better for Alex to end up in the threesome relationship with his mom and Zoey, this story is just great! Great sex scenes, a good story and a bully-futa gone (almost) good.

Loved it, and hope to read more from you, maybe even in this series. Alex could get dumped by his new GF and really have fun and be happy with Zoey and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

After reading the first two chapters I was dying to see this threesome. Lo and behold my prayers were answered! This was hot as fuck. Though I would have preferred to see them keep the threesome going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

This was brilliant. I really gotta give you props for not going with the boring old "Blackmailing, cuckolding, bully fucks mom and manipulates her" trope. Honestly I'm sick to death about that. I see it almost EVERYWHERE. So I'm glad Zoey didn't just stick to being an evil bitch. She became somewhat likable at the end. Personally, I think it would've been better had it just been Alex, Jess and Zoey in their relationship. Especially now that Alex and Jess pleasured one another. I mean the mother and son lovemaking interactions in this story was cute and warm. I love the incest, naysayers be damned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
180 Turn

The first 2 chapters were iffy but you turned this around like a boss. Having the FUTA game talk those 2 into incest as well as a 3 way was brilliantly written.

TheLastMadmanTheLastMadmanabout 4 years ago
Wonderful, but...

Excellent writing and the whole thing was very hot. However, one thing that I didn't like, which is for some reason a staple in futa fiction, is that Alex is never is on the giving end. I mean, yeah, futas are virile sex goddesses, but how come they, women who should have both parts, should have all the fun with their cocks and guys never get to do anything. I feel like there should be a balance, everyone getting a taste of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic chapter

Chapter one and two made me think this was going in a more sadistic direction, so the happy ending caught me off guard. Mom and son working on futa cock was a fantastic scene. My only complaint is that you didn't write out the rest of the training and the hero finally getting his own futa girlfriend in separate chapters instead of just mentioning it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"You're currently getting cock sucking lessons from your mom. The time for modesty is long gone" Honestly, I love the mother-daughter cock sucking lesson theme. Mother-son-futa cock sucking lesson is just as hot. I was hoping for a mother-son side-by-side-with-two-futas cock sucking scene, too. But okay, we've done a good job here. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Fun, fun and more fun!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170828 days ago

This deserved a sequal involving the son and his budding new relationship. But seeing as the author seems to favor futa on female, I doubt we'll ever get that, not to mention their inactivity on the site. Still, one can dream.

----------

4/5 for the whole series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertea345@tea345
Writer of futanari smut. Mostly big, strong futas getting sucked and fucked by curvy ladies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Date Night Ch. 02 Previous Part
Date Night Series Info