Date Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Elliot and her Beast lover continue their affair.
6.1k words
4.78
7.7k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Elliot sneaks out in the middle of the night to continue her sordid affair with a Beast.

*

"Out again early in the morning?" Elliot asked wearily, knowing full well the answer to that question already.

"Yeah honey. Sorry, these projects have just been coming in non-stop." Frank replied in equal listlessness.

Elliot and Frank spoke to each other with their backs turned, each sitting to one side of their bed as they set their affects to their respective nightstands and prepared for bed. Their room was quiet, a veritable doldrum reflecting the current state of their relationship.

Each flicked off their table lamps, and Frank was the first to slide himself under his half of the covers. Elliot took a second longer, eyeing a small jewelry box on her nightstand. It was open, and the only thing inside was the Topaz necklace Frank had gifted her on their 'anniversary.' She hadn't seen a reason to wear it since that day. But the thought quickly left her head and the low-spirited woman crawled her way into the bedding as well.

"Ill do my best not to wake you in the morning." Frank remarked quietly as he watched his wife settle into the covers, though her own face was turned away.

"Don't worry too much about that. It's your job and I know you work hard for the both of us." Elliot offered back gently, a slight comfort that Frank appreciated.

"Okay. Goodnight then, Elly. I love you." Frank murmured softly.

"I Love you too." Elliot responded in kind, the sort of soothing voice that precedes a deep sleep.

However, in this case that deep sleep came only to Frank. It wasn't exactly easy to gage the time without looking at a clock, but after what felt like either 10 minutes or several hours, Elliot could tell her husband was deep asleep. She, however, simply lay on her side, wide awake as her eyes remained open and locked on the window parallel to her.

It'd been a month since their 'anniversary' incident. Frank had rushed home the minute he woke up the next day and all but threw himself at Elliot's feet begging for forgiveness. And in all fairness, the man did a great deal to try and make up for it, but at least at that moment Elliot could only reply in stony coldness. Frank had never done something like that before, and it left a big wound on her trust that wouldn't ever fully heal. In the following weeks, things continued to sour between the married couple. It wasn't that there were any open, major problems, but there was a constant, lingering tension in the air around them. The bright burning spark that had existed between them since their wedding had all but snuffed out.

Of course, Frank barely knew half the story. But for Elliot, that date was far more important than her missed anniversary with her human husband. The woman bit her lip and stifled a breath as her legs just barely rubbed together in her bed, only feet away from her husband. It was difficult to control herself when she remembered back to that day, the day Damian had first laid his claim on her, the day he'd long made love to her, fucked her into oblivion!

And as things continued to worsen and rot between Elliot and Frank, the more the corrupted wife found herself going back to Damian, surrendering her body to his lusts over and over again. There was no rhythm to it, no organized schedule, no logic or reasoning. She merely felt it when his instincts called to her, when his Bestial lust demanded her service. Any time, day or night, Elliot might find herself back in the Dog's home, in his clutches, lavishing him with adulterous love without reservation.

And as Elliot looked out the window, once she was sure Frank was out for the night, she knew tonight would be one more opportunity to prove her devotion to her true lover, her true Beasty owner.

Elliot carefully extracted herself from the covers, sliding silently off the bed until she stood on the carpet. She wore nothing more than a sheer lilac nightgown to bed, and certainly nothing underneath. The only thing stopping her from wandering out buck naked into the night was the concern that a car may wander down the road and reveal her ill intentions. She smirked silently as she wondered if she'd ever have the courage to just let that happen, like Nancy had.

Stepping very carefully, her footfalls muffled by the carpet, Elliot drifted away from her bed, not so much as casting a glance back towards her husband. She made it out the door with barely a creak, and soon enough was downstairs at the front door, needing only a pair of sandals to get her the short distance across the street.

*

Elliot lived in a very quiet neighborhood, without so much as a street light illuminating their stretch of road, nor did any cars pass by to witness the woman as she went to pursue her immoral activities. But the moon was out in full force tonight, lending her plenty of light see by, and more importantly to expose herself for the Beasts' pleasure. The night air of early summer was also pleasantly warm, and by the time Elliot was across the street she felt delightfully sticky and ready to strip herself naked as nature would have her.

It barely took a minute for Elliot to reach Damian's house, but rather than going up to his door, she instead treaded around his lawn towards his backyard, smiling softly to herself at her master's request for her to do so. He was going to take her outside, in the moonlight like wild Animals he descended from.

Stepping around the corner, Elliot hummed in appreciation as she saw Damian already waiting for her, his arms crossed and a smug look of obvious expectation on his face. The Dalmatian's body was fully exposed to the moonlight, his tight wiry muscles cut hard in the shadows, his mottled black-and-white fur glinting almost silvery in the night air. And Elliot couldn't help licking her lips as she intently focused on his fiery red cock, standing massive and proud like a road-flare in the darkness, calling to her and demanding her submission.

Elliot slowed her walk and swayed her hips as lavishly as she could as she approached the beautiful Beast. No words really needed to be exchanged, they'd played this out dozens of times in the month since he first claimed her, Elliot knew exactly what was expected of her. And she was thrilled every time to display her obedience.

Elliot came to the middle of Damian's yard, barely six feet from her depraved beloved. Damian never lost his slight, appreciative smile, but as she stopped short he cocked his head, and Elliot even thought his cock swelled and twitched, making its' own silent demand that she remove any trace of her dignity in its' presence.

Face breaking into a wicked grin of self-debasing delight, Elliot deftly kicked off her sandals, letting her bare feet nestle softly into the cool grass. Finally answering her owner's silent demand, the wanton wife took a hold of her nightgown and confidently pulled it up over her head, casting the thin silk to the side as she happily bared her body to the Beastman that owned it.

Elliot's eyes drew back to Damian's phallus, almost bobbing in approval and ravenous desire to force itself inside her and invoke its' dominance.

"Beautiful" Damian spoke quietly into the warm air, his eyes slowly tracing over every curve and inch of perfect skin, nearly salivating at the thought that her body was his to ravish any time he desired.

Slowly the Canine stepped forward until he was invading his pet's personal space. He reached a fuzzy hand up and took a gentle hold of Elliot's soft breast. The woman merely kept her arms to her side and sighed happily as her Beasty master kneaded her, appraised his body with the obvious sign that it was his natural right to do so.

"I really want to be able to show you to the world. Show everyone that you belong to me." Damian continued softly as his paw traced around her generous breast, curving along its' swell until his fingers were tracing to her side, down towards her lithe waist.

"I know. I want to show them all too..." Elliot admitted just as softly, her eyes locking on Damian's even if he was too preoccupied soaking in the rest of her body.

"But right now it's enough that you and I know the truth..." The vixenous female continued as her own slender hands reached out to tenderly curl around the Canine's muscular back.

"You know that I belong to you, heart, body, and soul, no matter what anyone else might think of me." Elliot's finger's dug against her lover's soft fur, and Damian's other hand reach out to take a full grip of her waist.

"I know that I am your property, yours to do with, enjoy, and use whenever and however you want." Elliot's eyes closed as her face tilted up slightly. She could feel Damian lowering his muzzle down over her, feel his warm breath drag across her face, his lips ready to seize her in a moment's notice.

"No matter what the world thinks they know about me, this is the truth. I'm your lover, your pet, your slave. I'm yours, and yours alone."

Elliot felt the Dog's grip tighten mercilessly on her waist, and an instant later he dragged her forward, pressing her full breasts flush into his chest as his drooling lips slobbered onto her own. Elliot moan in unrestrained bliss as she allowed his flat Doggy tongue to penetrate her mouth, ravish her as sadistically and savagely as his Animal anatomy demanded.

Damian sent a simmering growl deep into his slave's throat, Elliot shivering in receptive bliss as he continued to force his kiss deeper and deeper into the weak-willed human woman. The Dalmatian felt his lover's delicate hands sliding up along his back, desperately gripping into his fur, anchoring herself to his domineering figure.

Not letting loose his control of his bitch's lips, Damian's hands shifted lower so he could possessively grab hold of Elliot's ass. She could only continue to moan and hum her delight as the Dog ravenously made out with her and molded her butt like it was clay.

Damian unconsciously bucked his hips up, and Elliot could feel his raging erection rub needfully against her flat tummy, smearing it with a generous brush of sappy pre-cum. But that wasn't nearly enough contact for the Canine, and with his claws digging ever deeper into Elliot's soft flesh, he forced her hips to lift just slightly as he wedged his iron-hard rod between the girl's luscious thighs.

Feeling her head start to go dizzy, Elliot finally was forced to break her relentless kiss with her inhuman lover. Her tongue sopped out of the Dog's muzzle tailing sticky strings of spit, the girl's breath coming out raggedly as Damian continued to feel up her rapidly heating body.

Elliot pushed her face deep into the fuzz of Damian's neck and cooed. The Beast would not loosen his intimidating grip on her ass, and now his hips were just beginning to gently rock back and forth. The sodden female could feel the Dog's knotty cock forcing itself between her pliant thighs, so very slowly raising until it was just beginning to rub along her drenched pussy lips.

Elliot muffled a moan into Damian's neck and reactively squeezed her thighs shut even tighter. This, though, only served to provide more pleasurable pressure for the Canine's cock, and had him fucking through her legs and along her slit even rougher.

As Damian's hips bucked forward and Elliot twisted her slit around the throbbing surface of the Beast's phallus, she pulled her face back to look into the Dog's eyes, pleading with him, showing her desperate lust, her incessant need for him to quit playing and just properly fuck himself deep inside her already!

The lust-crazed female clawed at Damian's sharp shoulders from behind, using the little strength she had to pull herself up near face-level. Elliot's head spiraled in bliss and twisted love, and she repeatedly kissed at the Dalmatian's fuzzy cheek.

"Come on baby, I haven't felt you all day! I need to feel you knot pounding into me, breaking my pussy open! I need you to remind me why I chose you! Why I chose to be a Beasty slut!" Elliot pleaded hotly into Damian's droopy ears, never ceasing her barrage of kisses between words.

Damian's chest rumbled with a deep chuckle as his pet lavished him with praise and affection. She was way hornier than he was, but continuing to stroke his cock through her sweet thighs was only stoking his own lust higher and higher, and he needed a real release just as badly as his slave.

After Elliot's last kiss on the side of his muzzle, Damian decided to return the affectionate gesture, and let his long, floppy tongue hang down as he licked at her own cheek. The delightfully adulterous girl giggled drunkenly as her Canine lover lapped at her face like a playful puppy, which was a particular wicked dichotomy since she could still fell his monstrous phallus pressing hard against her pussy lips.

"Don't worry Elly. I'll never leave you feeling unsatisfied."

With that dark promise, Damian's grip once more tightened on the curve of Elliot's plushy butt, lifting her hips just enough that his cock could rise with it. Finally, with his deadly, spear-like tip pointed right at his slave's weak, trembling lips, the Dalmatian let the girl drop her full weight down, sheathing him with ruinous rapture.

Elliot moaned out in utter ecstasy as her beloved Doggy dick pierced her wailing cunt and slowly, painstakingly drove itself deep through her love channel. Reactively she stood up near to her tiptoes, easier with Damian so aggressively holding her ass up and into himself. Even so, that did little to dissuade the monstrous Bestial meat from chasing its' claimed cunt and drilling up to meet her.

"S-So fuuullll..." Elliot drawled out as she finally got her heart's desire as her beloved owner ravished her body to its' very limits.

At first the unnatural couple stood trembling as they clung to each other for sheer life. Elliot barely managed to measure her heavy breathing with Damian's cock lodged so deep she could already feel his tapered point pressing into her cervix. Every slight movement, every quiver of his muscles, every time she felt the boiling blood pump along his length, Elliot threatened to collapse and cum right there. It was a divine feeling her husband could never hope to compare to, and the Dog didn't even have to move to make her feel it.

But while Elliot relished in the simple feeling of being stuffed and fulfilled, Damian was only growing more impatient, needing to fully rut himself in until he was staining his bitch with his seed!

Elliot eked out a gasp as she felt Damian just barely withdraw some of his length before slowly pushing back up to his hilt. But that was far from a single, experimental thrust. Immediately afterwards, the ravenous Dalmatian was gently sliding his burning-hot rod back out of the girl's throbbing pussy, only to slowly yet forcefully lodge himself all the way back until he locked in tight.

Elliot was soon breathing heavily, only barely able to keep her actual moans down low. Damian fucking her like this was something new, but either way she was thrilled in the knowledge that she was powerless to stop him from taking her any way he chose.

Damian fucked his way into Elliot with strong, confident motions, but much slower than usual. With Elliot standing on her tiptoes, she couldn't do anything to push back against him. Also, at this angle Damian could only stroke about half his full length through her. It was still a nice sensation on its own, and left her feeling almost always filled to capacity once her slit came pressing down against the swollen bulge of his knot. But still, going like this Damian would never be able to completely ravish her or knot her properly.

Elliot soon realized that Damian was only teasing her. After feeling him hilt himself to the pelvis once more, feeling the beautiful knot squeeze so oppressively at her lips, luring her with the promise of stuffing her to the brim only to leave her desperately waiting, Elliot groaned harshly in equal parts pleasure and frustration.

The Dalmatian was certainly having his fun, though. And as he enjoyed the simple comfort of having his stolen female fully wrap his member up in loving tightness and warmth, Damian bent down to give a long, wet lick against Elliot's face once more.

"Ohhhhh, Damian..." Elliot groaned out his name while the dog continued to slobber lovingly over her cheek. "I-I need more of you... I need that knot plugging me up... I need your Beasty cock spiking into my womb, need to feel your cum fill me... not a drop leaking out." The sinful female begged her arms tightened as hard as possible around the Canine's back.

Damian didn't move, his cock still nestled full and tight into Elliot's frail human pussy. But as he heard his girl beg him to fully ravish her like the Animal she begged him to be, the Dog chuckled once again.

"Well if that's really what you want..." Damian began his taunt, only to stun Elliot by suddenly moving his paws down behind the swell of her thighs and hoisting her up. The besieged woman moaned in sudden, unexpected bliss as the magnificent Canine cock churned inside her pussy, driven even further by this rough motion. Her legs moved with an instinctive knowledge, as soon as they were lifted from the ground she wrapped them tight around Damian's lithe waist.

"....Then all you had to do was ask."

Now Damian looked down into Elliot's eyes, sparkling in utter helplessness and fervent, dreamy pleasure. With her legs locked as tight around him and her pussy fully impaled on his Bestial phallus, Elliot was securely in the Dog's grip, going nowhere unless he dragged her along with him.

As soon as he took his first step, Elliot had to bury her mouth into her neck again, humming out in hazy bliss as his burning cock bounced even deeper inside her. Every step Damian took had his knot battering against her quivering lips, had his spear-point just barely breaking through her needfully waiting cervix, and had Elliot's tongue lashing out into his fur in more and more wild moans.

Elliot had no sense to watch and see where Damian was taking her, but eventually he had made his way to the back side of the house, and the grievously fucked girl soon felt her soft backside being pressed up into the paneling of the wall.

Able to rest her head back, Elliot leaned back as Damian did as well, girl and Beast staring at each other while his pulsing cock kept him firmly connected to her aching pussy. Elliot was taking deep, heavy breaths as she fought to keep herself from going berserk. Damian likewise was taking shallow, quick pants as he felt his member climbing further and further towards his climax. An errant and hard twitch from his Doggy prick sent a shiver up their spines that had Damian and Elliot both gritting their teeth through a sudden grunt.

"You know... you were about to get pretty loud there." Damian suggested coyly, his voice low as he fought against his draining oxygen.

"I'd argue... that's more the stud's fault... any bitch would scream her lungs out... when her pussy's overstuffed with a big Beasty cock!" Elliot shot back through a grin of her own, her own breathing coming far less evenly than Damian's.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers
12