Date Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going, and the whole neighborhood's liable to hear. Even Frank." Damian suggested smugly as he just barely thrust his dick a centimeter deeper. Elliot bit her lip as a heavy gasp hit her mouth.

"F-Frank'll never wake up after he falls asleep... whatever you did, it's staying in his system... I'd bet you could climb into our bed and fuck me right next to him without him knowing it..." Elliot panted out with a dreamy smile on her face.

"Let's not test that theory just yet." Damian playfully followed up.

"And I don't give a fuck about the rest of the neighborhood. Let them hear, they'll never pinpoint your house, or recognize my voice. Hell, might even give some of the girls a wet dream and a new Beasty fetish to consider." Elliot groaned huskily as her breath returned, and her furious desire for orgasm started to overtake everything else.

"You've really fallen far, Elly..." Damian taunted with a sneering grin. "Is that what you want? To make an example of yourself of what a woman really desires? To see all your other girlfriends and neighbors realize their birthrights and find some strong Beastmen to fuck and enslave them?"

"I just want you to fuck me already!" Elliot growled with a feral impatience.

Sliding her arms out from under Damian's, she immediately threw them around the Dalmatian's neck and hooked them tight, drawing herself forward right into the waiting maw of her Bestial lover.

As soon as he felt Elliot's lips seal against his, felt her tongue writhe it's way into his mouth to explore and worship every inch and submit to his own, Damian bucked himself hard into her scorching pussy. Elliot moaned furiously into the Dog's mouth as her ass mashed into the siding of the house, reeling in ecstasy as his cock had easily broken past her cervix into her eagerly awaiting womb.

Knowing Elliot could cling to him in the midst of a hurricane and not let go, Damian stopped supporting the woman under her thighs, instead reaching around her slender back to hug her fragile body as close to his own as physically possible. As a bonus, with her full weight unsupported Elliot only wound up sinking deeper onto the Canine's powerful cock.

Forcing his muzzle to dip back, Damian ripped his tongue out of Elliot's mouth, the woman coming away with a powerful gasp. He growled savagely through his gnashed teeth as he put his head down by her shoulder, intent on focusing and fucking her as hard as a Beast like him was meant to.

Now with no tongue to muffle her own, Elliot was left to wail her ecstasy into the night unhindered. The sex-crazed slave-girl howled endless bliss as her wonderful Doggy lover began to mercilessly pummel himself into her tender, submissive pussy.

Pressing his mate tight against his home, feeling her arms and legs warp around him, cling and beg for everything he had, Damian wedged his cock monstrously deep into the pheromone-fueled female. Over and over with a vengeful viciousness, the Canine forced the bright red phallus to carve through Elliot's eagerly accepting love channel. He'd been fucking this woman, at minimum, once a day for the last month, and every time he ravished her with the intent of making up for a lifetime's worth of waiting, and the intent of joyfully punishing her for wasting years of her life with a weaker man instead of rightfully giving her body to him.

And every single scrape of the delightful Dog prick sparked more and more screams of delight from Elliot. Every single thrust, Damian fucked his entire, monstrous length into the smaller female without remorse or restraint. Every single time Elliot writhed in carnal euphoria as she felt the deadly curl of his tip caress the inside of her pussy lips before plunging fully inside to spear into her womb. Every single time she felt his engorged knot pummel against her cunt like a hammer strike, each time seeming to engorge and swell, bigger and harder as it pounded her tender pussy.

Blissful, feminine cries and savage, Bestial howls filled the air and circled the neighborhood as the adulterous, inhuman couple fucked each other as the most depraved of lovers. Neither noticed or cared as lights flickered on behind curtains, as windows parted ever so slightly to let more of the sinful sounds in, as eyes peeked to hopefully catch a glimpse at the Animals making such a salaciously wicked racket. And if anyone was at just the right angle to catch a sight, they'd be privileged to witness the Animalistic form of a Dalmatian mindlessly rutting himself into a young, tight-bodied human girl. Damian couldn't hide his involvement, but at least they wouldn't know which of the neighborhood ladies had fallen prey to his feral lust.

Not that Elliot would've cared in the slightest at this point. She wouldn't have cared if the whole neighborhood circled around, took a video, and uploaded it straight to the internet for the whole world to see. So long as they didn't stop this beautiful Beast from mating her like the wanton whore she'd become!

"B-Baby!... I'm gonna...gonna cum soon!" Elliot wailed into Damian's ear, utterly lost in bliss. "I want your knot!... I wanna feel your knot fuck the orgasm out of me!"

Damian heard her plea, but he just grinned through his bared teeth. He intended to give her what she wanted, but only after driving her even farther past her limits than she thought possible.

"You want me to knot you, Elly? Is that it? You want me to plug you full when I paint your womb white with my thick cum?" Damian taunted as he only began to fuck himself even faster, even sharper into his lascivious slave-pet.

"Yes!... Goddess Yes I Need to Feel It!" Elliot begged as he clutched her legs tighter, desperately wanting to pull his mass in herself, needing it to push her over the rapturous edge.

"Well I won't do it yet Elly." Damian hissed low right into her ear, forcing a demanding, pleading groan of frustration from her as he only fucked her harder and harder. "You'll have to cum first if you want to earn my knot..."

Another thrust and Elliot screamed as he speared her desperate womb.

"... Prove you want me to lock you in..."

Another heavenly cry as Damian smashed his bloated, throbbing knot against her endlessly leaking cunt.

"...Prove you want me to Breed You..."

Hearing that word, hearing what she really wanted the vile Beast to do to her, Elliot's body finally obeyed her master's command. Elliot screamed out in mind-shattering bliss as her orgasm shot like lightning through every nerve in her body, sending her soaring through an endless ecstasy even as the massive Dog cock continued to violate her insatiably.

"FUCK! I NEED YOU DAMIAN! FUCKING KNOT ME ALREADY! BREED ME!"

As Elliot bellowed her insatiable desire her pussy wrapped and seized down hard over every inch of Damian's blazing-red cock. The Canine was already on his own precipice, and his mate's orgasm had her squeezing him tighter than he'd ever felt before. She was ready for him. She deserved to be bred by him!

Damian's arms hugged around Elliot's back like he was trying to break her in half. He slammed their bodies forward, almost burying his mate through the wall as he pressed her mercilessly against the house.

Finally, with nowhere left to go and even as Elliot's slit ruptured and squeezed tight around his Bestial girth, Damian sunk his hips forward and the monumental mass of knot stubbornly pried the girl's pussy open and lodged itself there with unflinching finality.

Growling ferociously as he locked into his brutally tight sex-slave, Damian forced his gnarled dick one last time, crashing through to Elliot's unguarded womb as he sprayed a torrent of his potent, Animalistic seed inside her.

As Damian unleashed his own orgasm straight into the submissive woman's aching womb, Elliot's own soul-shattering orgasm was renewed to an extreme intensity. The moment she thought her voice was about to die from the first, she felt the burning Beasty cum douse her womb in its' fertile claim, and that sent her rocketing into new heights of pure ecstasy.

Elliot's voice shook the night sky as she writhed in torturous bliss, the human and Canine's bodies quivering in sinful rapture as they inflicted their savage lust upon each other. The adulterous lovers howled their primal love deep into the night until finally their blinding ecstasy began to simmer down to lingering joy.

Now the night grew silent again as Damian and Elliot trembled and breathed out their complete exhaustion from such a ferocious, intent mating. Elliot continued to growl and groan lowly though, as the throbbing length of burning Dog cock was still nestled fully in her aching pussy, tight and unrelenting as it continued to clench and squeeze its beloved invader. His knot still pulsed and filled out her cunt in an inhuman delight, completely swallowed by her submissive flesh.

The Dalmatian would remain tightly locked to his submissive human pet for a long while now, and Elliot wouldn't have it any other way. She needed to feel his virile seed radiate in her belly as long as possible, needed to feel as her loving and devoted womb soaked in the eager sperm, let them find homes in her eggs, nourish and encourage them to grow into beautiful, healthy Beast offspring. She needed to feel this bliss of being bred.

The slightest twitch from Damian that threatened to dislodge them sent a spark through Elliot's hyper sensitive body, and forced an equally reluctant and delighted groan from her.

"Not yet... please... I need to keep feeling this." Elliot moaned out tiredly as her eyes fluttered shut, wishing she could just fall asleep and wake up with his knot still firmly planted inside her.

Damian chuckled lightly with clear exhaustion. "Alright Elly. Whatever you want." He promised her quietly.

Still, while the Canine didn't mind letting her hug his cock tight all night if she wanted, his legs were nearly about to collapse from supporting them both through their ferocious fuck-fest. Moving as carefully as he could, both because of his own cock's extreme sensitivity and his legs turning to pudding, Damian backed his prize off of the wall and slowly backed away until he felt cool grass under his digitigrade feet.

The Dog eased himself down to his butt before laying fully in the soft, comforting bed of grass, eyes staring up complacently at the stars. The big, silver moon and his triumphant afterglow had him almost feeling like he wanted to howl, but he settled for a slight laugh. And all the whole time Elliot continued to moan appreciatively, as every slight movement from Damian's had his cock pressing against her super-sensitive slit.

Finally though, Elliot felt Damian lay her down with him, her head relaxing on his lithe yet softly furred chest, her arms gracefully draped up past his sinewy shoulders, her legs curled fierce around the swell of his hips and down along his fuzzy limbs, and her pussy still wonderfully filled tight with his unshrinking, bulbous knot.

"Elly." Damian spoke softly as he tenderly stroked the woman's silky but sweaty backside. There wasn't much point to keeping quiet now after shaking the neighborhood, but oh well, he was tired.

"Hmmm?" Elliot could only reply with a sultry groan as she nuzzled her face into the luxurious spotted coat of her Doggy master.

"You know you can't fall asleep outside like this." The Canine pointed out almost smugly.

"Says who? I don't give a fuck if someone finds me like this." She mumbled back, her mind a haze in post-coital ecstasy.

"We can't get caught like this. Not yet." Damian tried to gently remind his lover. Sure, he wanted the world to know he possessed her, but more than anything he wanted to make sure he was just able to keep her.

"Hmmm." Elliot groaned again, her tone admitting her reluctant agreement.

For a while longer, Damian just held his beloved pet atop him, her body still so obediently cradling his cock that was taking its' sweet time shrinking away. He would stroke her hair, trace his finger along her flawless skin, and of course greedily enjoy the soft swell of her ass. But all the while he kept careful note of her breathing, making sure she didn't actually fall asleep on him,

"Say Elly?" Damian did eventually try to gain the stolen wife's attention again.

"Hm." A much shorter hum this time, but enough to let Damian know she was listening

"What would you think if I had to... to suddenly move away." Damian began, trying to approach the question as diplomatically as possible.

That didn't really matter though, for as soon as Elliot registered those words her eyes flared open, the threat of slumber utterly cowed by her lust and total reluctance to ever leave her beloved Beast master.

Damian felt Elliot's hands suddenly draw back to his chest and she pushed herself up, just barely. He was suddenly face to face with the enslaved girl as she growled ferociously, staring daggers along with pure lust into his eyes.

Before the Canine could make a peep Elliot dropped her face and captured his lips, Damian easily relenting as her tongue writhed in his mouth, even now after everything doing whatever she could to coax him, show her utmost love and deliver unending pleasure through this kiss. After savagely worshipping his mouth, Elliot carefully drew her tongue back, deliberately looking into Damian's eyes with a clear and deadly seriousness.

"Don't you even dream of leaving me behind." Elliot growled like a wolf stalking a rabbit as she glared into the face of her Canine lover. "You own me now." She traced a nimble finger under the length of his muzzled jaw. "And that means I'm yours to take away whenever you desire."

After assuring Damian of her feelings on the matter, Elliot dipped down again, this time much more submissive as she kissed the Dog, molded her lips to his own, allowing his big, flat tongue to invade her, coil and embrace her tongue as he so desired.

When she finally pulled away and he could see the utter devotion and love in her eyes Damian knew that Elliot wouldn't hesitate to leave behind everything in her life and follow him as the perfectly devoted slave she was. He couldn't stifle the big grin that etched across his face.

"Is that so? Sounds like you're even willing to leave Frank if I were to tell you to." The Dalmatian teased as both his paws found their way to encompassing her oh-so inviting ass.

Elliot just groaned and purposefully ground her cunt into him, sending them both shivering as his massive knot stirred them both delightfully, though a bit painfully.

"That man lost me the day of our 'anniversary.' Just say the word, and I'll let you drag me away with my legs wrapped around your waist and your knot locking my pussy." Elliot breathed harshly as her face buried into the Dog's neck once again. "I love you, Damian. I'm yours. Only yours."

Hearing her utmost and sincere devotion to him, Damian couldn't hold himself back any more. His hands drifted up to take hold of her waist and he brought her face up, locking her deep into a fierce kiss one more time, Elliot more than happy to bask in her submission and moan blissfully as his tongue ravished her.

Eventually, Elliot would have to return to her own, but for a long time the human and Canine just remained together, locked at the lips as tightly as they were locked at the knot. Elliot was perfectly content to wallow in the carnal ecstasy that her embraced slavery afforded her, and Damian was eager to enforce every ounce of his will onto the woman he'd so long loved and desired to make his own.

12