Date Night Ch. 03

Story Info
Date Night Continues with Izzy bound on the stripper stage.
4.8k words
4.46
9k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Date Night

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from all of you and you are the reason I do this.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 3

Olga stepped to the side to make sure the audience had a good view of Izzy's spectacular figure. She reached up and caressed her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She had been invited on stage at her friend's strip club and then bound to the stripper pole. There her friend had heaped countless orgasms on her, all in front of a large rowdy audience. Izzy had never tried to resist the arousing stimulation and it was a fantasy come true. Her body had thoughts of its own as her back arched, thrusting her breasts into more of the harsh treatment.

Izzy looked out in the crowd with all those ogling stares and lustful glares sending shivers into her already devastated sexual physique. She had always been an exhibitionist, but the past hour had been beyond anything she had ever fantasized about, and it wasn't over. Her body still trembled from her orgasms, but anticipation of what was to come made her shudder even more.

Olga lightly caressed her body before she snapped her fingers and four dancers advanced on her. There were two women plus two men in their skimpy dancing attire as they moved in unison towards the bound and naked Izzy. The monstrous naked man stood to the side of Izzy watching as the dancers surrounded her. Izzy felt as if she was a sacrifice on the altar of eroticism.

She glanced at her husband sitting in the first row of the audience. His face was a mask of erotic hunger and confusion. He had always loved her exhibitionism and loved showing off her spectacular figure to flesh hungry admirers. That is because she was his wife and only, he could have her. But now she had been stripped in public and Olga had heaped countless orgasms on her in front of a crowd of horny men and women.

She was surrounded by dancers that he knew would soon be ravishing her bound succulent form and heaping more climaxes on her. In addition, there was a huge hulking man with a massive cock waiting in the wings and his only function would be to fuck her senseless with his powerful body and cock. Ed looked at her with love and longing, but this was fantasies come true for both of them.

She knew she wanted to feel that huge cock inside her and she knew that Ed did too. Through all the orgasms Olga inflicted on her, Ed had been excited beyond anything she had ever seen in him, but if she was honest, so did she. Both had wild fantasies and tonight promised to fulfill quite a few of them. The one thing that scared her was the hulking giant and his massive cock. What would he do to her, and could she ever go back to her husband that had a cock only half his size?

The situation reminded her of the 1976 version of King Kong where Jessica Lang was drugged, teased and readied for Kong. The dancers would keep her titillated until the monster man was ready to take her. Just like Jessica Lange, she was bound to a pole waiting to be the sacrifice for that monstrous cock waiting just to her left.

Olga waved to the stage manager again and a series of lights came on highlighting Izzy's incredible body. Olga went back to Izzy and caressed her in a teasing fashion and even suckled her engorged nipples. For the first time since she arrived at the club, she regained some of her senses, looked over at Ed, then back at Olga and asked, "Why are you doing all this to me?"

With Izzy stretched and bound with her toes barely touching the stage, all within the confines of the stripper pole she was tied to, the presentation of Izzy's naked body was as spectacularly beautiful as it was erotic. The lights were positioned to highlight certain areas or creating dramatic shadows in others. With her arms stretched above her head, her breasts were lifted into the light with her turgid nipples pleading for carnal stimulation. Her ribs were pulled against her skin leaving deep furrows of shadows on her chest. The dramatic dip from her chest to her tiny stomach showed off her muscular abs until they merged with her delicious hips.

Another light highlighted her womanly mound with her arousing nectar coating her bald, succulent pussy lips, leaving it shimmering in the light. Her golden hair swirled around her face and shoulders making her look like an erotic angel.

Olga looked at Izzy as if she were a five-course meal and began to present various parts of her body like a host would on a game show. For a second, Izzy imagined a game show host presenting her breasts saying, "and these breasts will provide you many hours of erotic pleasure". It felt good to make light of her situation for a second, but it was brought back to reality when Olga finally answered, "Because this body of yours was meant to express wild crazy passion, and you are a sexual animal, tonight I am going to show you what you are truly capable of!"

Olga noticed Izzy's passionate ardour beginning to wane and she gave a nod to the two men and women that had caressed Izzy previously. Izzy gave a small shriek as suddenly eight hands and four mouths were devouring sensitive flesh. The slightly diminished fire in her loins roared back to life and was soon an unstoppable bonfire roaring through her body, reigniting the desperate carnal craving inside her.

The two men took her upper body with their hands caressing and pinching as their mouths latched on to her nipples. They used their lips, teeth, tongue and mouth to thrill and electrify her already sensitive and inflamed breast flesh. Her nipples were hard as diamonds aching with fanatical need. Her nipples were so swollen and enflamed that Izzy felt like they were going to burst.

The women concentrated on her lower body with mouths ravenously attacking her pussy and sphincter. They were soft and gentle, but at the same time hard and challenging her to give into their demands. She felt deliriously wanton, sexy and even dirty as their mouths probed her pussy and anus. She whimpered as they started, but these turned into deeply erotic moans as they continued their onslaught.

Without her willing it, her hips started to move up and down as their mouths and long fingers sawed in and out of her most intimate parts. Her mind could no longer think; there was only the women's mouths, their tongues, and their fingers, sliding deep into her. As the men chewed her nipples, they joined her loins in surrendering to the rapture that enthusiastically tormented her entire body.

As if she needed their approval, her passion lidded eyes probed the audience for their reactions. Most were dividing their attention between her tormented body and the dancers' actions, but when they looked at her there was fire in their eyes and lust in their heart. As her eyes probed the crowd several were licking their lips wishing they could be the ones ravishing her. The crowd's lust poured into her, driving her lust higher and more desperate. Then her heart jumped in her chest, with her torso twisting with a heart stopping surrender.

He was there still in the first row, her incredibly handsome husband. He was not listening to the Olga, but paying attention to only her, watching every shutter and every passionate gasping breath. Her breath locked in her chest as she waited for his reaction and his approval.

She couldn't look away as the audience, the stage, Olga, and everything faded away. There were only his eyes commanding her. At this moment she thought of him as her master or the conductor of her out-of-control passion. His eyes were telling her to let the fingers and mouths sweep her away, let the bliss consume her. As if obeying his commands, her body tingled, letting the tease carry her engorged pussy and ass to the crest of a wave. She did as he commanded, letting the erotic wave crest, feeling it crash over her with her illicit pleasure sending her body into blissful contortions.

She passionately screamed her completion, letting the audience know that she obeyed the command in Ed's eyes. She saw him smile with a look of satisfaction as she obeyed his commands. She let everyone know that her body and her orgasms belonged to him as she screamed, "God, OH my God, Yes, OH God Yes Master."

As her body shattered into a mind-numbing climax, her eyes never left his dark demanding gaze. But the mouths and fingers of the four dancers continued their devilish torment of Izzy's body, despite her writhing spasms. The dancers switched places with the women gently teasing her breasts and nipples and the men harshly demanding more from her sensitive and burning pussy and asshole.

Ed's eyes told her to let the wave build again and Izzy felt flush all over as the heat inside her continued to build. As if he could see inside her heart, he frowned and shook his head from side to side, telling her not to cum yet. Somehow, she pushed the orgasm back, but it continued to build until Izzy thought she would lose her mind. The volatile power inside her was like nothing she had ever felt, and she knew she would die if she didn't cum soon.

Her whole body was quivering with the barely contained explosive power ready to be set free. Her eyes pleaded with him to let her cum, and he shook his head no with his eyes giving her a hard look warning her not to fail him. Izzy closed her eyes trying to keep balanced on the ridge of her colossal climax. Then the man licking her pussy sucked her clit into his mouth began to roll it between his lips and tongue.

Izzy's eyes flew open in terror as the wild pulses in her clit pushed her over the edge and she started her uncontrolled slide into orgasmic oblivion. She was cumming, couldn't stop it and in a panic her eyes begged Ed to let her cum and with a single nod he relented. In that moment, every cell in Izzy's body rejoiced as they simultaneously detonated in an explosive cum the likes of which she had never felt before. In that moment, she felt like a rocket with her orgasmic blast lifting her free of her earthly bonds. She was floating through the heavens with fireworks surrounding her in her blissful journey.

Izzy's arms and legs pulled and jerked against her bonds as the commanded orgasmic tidal wave washed through her. She was thrown into a weightless abyss where nothing mattered except the nirvana that seized body and soul. As her climax surged through her, all of her body's muscles knotted fighting the engulfing intensity that clutched her very soul.

Her body bowed tight as a violin string as she let the breathtaking rapture carry her away on the crest of her orgasmic earthquake. Her eyes were still pointed at her husband even though she thought of him more as her master at this moment. Her climax had blinded her to anything except the fireworks display in her head. Her mouth hung slack jawed in a breathless scream of passion, with only little squeaks with bits of air escaping rigid lungs. Izzy was lost in the space where the only thing that mattered was a glorious sexual pinnacle that Ed had ordered her to achieve.

The dancers continued to tease, suck and probe Izzy's spastic body, driving her higher and higher. She couldn't stop cumming and she was past the point of reason. Her mind was lost in her special area of space with stars and supernovas swirling around her. She didn't know where she was and only knew the rapture that her husband had given her and now controlled her. Her body was glistening with perspiration as her muscles continued their euphoric celebration in fine Olympic fashion. The audience cheered, clapped and whistled their approval, but very little of the noise made it to Izzy's mind. She was lost in a maelstrom of bliss, desire, exhibitionism, rapture, domination and bondage.

The audience was aghast as the stunning woman bound in front of them shattered into the most incredible show of orgasmic athleticism. The heads of the ravaging dancers obscured her breasts and loins, but her undulating belly demonstrated her exquisite rapture. Her stomach would knot in six-pack revealing clinches and then ripple as she thrust her hips back into the voracious mouth for more of the continuing onslaught. Her already gorgeous face was glowing with her overwhelming bliss plainly there for all to see. Her eyes were wide open as though surprised but stayed wide open in an unseeing stare. Her mouth stayed open in an oval shape as she alternately gasped trying to catch her breath and then moaned, whimpered, and screamed her intense rapture.

The next cum piled on top of the last one and as that orgasmic tsunami rushed through her, she threw her head back and screamed unintelligible sounds. As her thrashing head and banshee screams announced her latest gut twisting cum, her hair swirled around her head like a golden cloud. Her golden locks began sticking to her neck and shoulders, grabbed by the perspiration from her jubilant body.

Olga clapped her hands twice and the dancers backed away from Izzy's euphorically spastic and quivering body. Izzy's body began to calm, but the passion still coursing through her veins sent shivers down her still convulsive body. As her eyes cleared, she sought the approval of Ed whose orders she unhesitatingly followed. Her eyes only found him smiling and nodding his approval. She did everything he wanted, and she had given him the show he needed from her.

Olga clapped her hands again and the giant at the back of the stage came forward. He had to be close to seven feet tall and at least two feet taller than Izzy; he looked like a giant compared to her. His muscles rippled on top of muscles and there wasn't an ounce of fat anywhere. His whole presence was intimidating, but his massive cock scared her. She had never seen anything like his huge cock, not even in porn films.

Izzy was now bound sensuously to the pole on the stage. With her arms pulled high over her head, her breasts were lifted with the red inflamed nipples pointing at everyone in the audience. Her chest was stretched with her ribs defined against her skin and her tiny, muscled belly stretched thin, making her pussy seem that much more prominent. Her red, swollen glistening pussy was wavering on top of two spectacular dancers' legs.

She looked very much like a bound tiny, stunning sacrifice as Kong otherwise known as the huge hulking giant approached. Olga sensuously kissed her face, nose and mouth and then caressed her still quivering body, then she looked into her eyes and said, "Enjoy this, you may never be filled like this again."

Olga bent down and capturing her lips, began to slowly and sensuously kiss her completely and thoroughly so she knew she loved her. While she was building her passion with kisses, her hands were lightly caressing her hips, legs, belly and of course her pussy, as well as those astounding breasts and sensitive nipples. As she continued to caress and build the passion back into her body, she took one step to the right and motioned for the giant to take her.

The giant came up, slid his hands between her legs and cradled her legs in his arms as he pulled her hips up to the level of his cock. He started running the head of his cock through her pussy lips to lubricate it, spreading her pussy lips around the head of his cock. He started feeding his cock into her pussy in shallow small increments and as he went deeper, Izzy's breathing got deeper as well. The crowd was whispering in amazement as this massive cock was splitting this tiny stunning woman seemingly in half.

Then as the head of his cock popped into her pussy, Izzy pulled her mouth away from his lips and moaned, "Oh God, you're so big tonight... oh you're stretching me so good... oh God you're filling me up like never before."

Then Ed knew everything was going to be okay. Izzy loved him and only him. The only way she could fuck the giant was to pretend she had Ed's permission to fuck him. He wished he could rain kisses all over her face and recapture her mouth in a love affirming kiss. Izzy looked into Ed's eyes with total love as the giant continued feeding his massive cock into her. Meanwhile, Izzy convinced herself that she was fulfilling the fantasy of the only man that she had ever loved.

Izzy had wondered what that massive cock would feel like, filling her pussy and oh God it felt soooo incredible. When the giant started rubbing his cock through her pussy lips, it started stretching her pussy lips wide, continuing to stretch her as it did. The stretch started to hurt until finally it popped through her lips and into her pussy. The massive head started rubbing back and forth across her g-spot and she felt her pussy gush with the intense feelings this massive cock was bringing. She had never felt her pussy spread so wide and the deeper he went, the more it stretched. It was everything she had imagined and more.

Her fantasies of a massive cock inside her were everything she dreamed of. She felt so full and so stretched. The deeper it went, the more she moaned with the crowd cheering her on. This was her most unbelievable fantasy come true, and it surpassed her fantasies as that huge cock began to plough its way deep inside her obscenely stretched pussy. She could hear the crowds' disbelieving whispers as more and more of that massive cock drove deeper into her tiny body and the fact that they were watching her take it, gave her quivering goosebumps.

Izzy's pussy lips were spread so wide she could feel puffs of hair on her clit. She started feeling every movement, every breath of air was caressing her completely and her forcefully uncovered clit. The feelings were incredible, and she so wanted this to be Ed as she felt the giant caressing and kissing her. It wasn't hard for her to convince herself that this was Ed's fantasy. Izzy had no desire to have that big brute, or the giant Kong fuck her, so in her mind the man fucking her right now was the dream come true for her husband.

The huge cock kept going deeper, and then deeper, and then deeper still. Izzy was beginning to wonder if it would ever end. The feeling was indescribable, his cock was poking, prodding and stretching places in her pussy that have never felt a cock before. It seemed like he was pushing all her organs aside and she swore she could feel him in her stomach.

He wasn't even in her completely yet, but she felt the tingling they told her this massive cock was going to send her into outer space. It felt so good being stuffed and impaled on this massive cock and her whole pussy stretched so far that every nerve ending was crying out in pleasure. She had always had this fantasy and wondered what a porn-star sized cock would feel like and now she knew. It was beyond anything she could ever have imagined, and Olga was right, she was going to enjoy this ruthless fucking.

The giant had three quarters of his cock buried in Izzy and was still going deeper. Izzy was quivering and was verging on a massive cum. Ed could see that her pussy was stretched so wide that her clit was pulled wide open by the giant's cock, so he knew Izzy was going continue cumming once she started.

"Oh My God... Oh God... Oh you're stretching me so good... oh God I'm feeling you in my stomach... Oh God... Oh God... OH... OH... OOHHH... GOD... OOOOHHHH... GGOODD... CCUUMMMING."

As Kong fully impaled Izzy, her body seized in an explosive cum and her back arched away from the pole. This thrust her breasts into the giant's mouth where he went on full worship mode as he attacked her nipples. He also reached down and caressed her clit, forcing her cum to a higher level. Izzy's stomach muscles, still tired from her previous cums, cramped trying to pull her body into the fetal position. However, with her arms bound above her head and the giant controlling her legs, all her belly did was knot her muscles, hips and legs in a quivering spasm.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12