Date Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

Ed grabbed his cock and began to rub the biggest hard-on he ever had. Izzy strung up on the stripper pole had been the most erotic thing he had ever seen, but the giant cock ploughing inside his wife's pussy had him in a tailspin of lust. Never had he thought having another man fuck Izzy would be so steamy, lewd or carnal. It was like watching a porn film with your favorite pornstar except this pornstar was his wife and that made it all the more salacious.

Izzy's cunt tried to clamp down on the invading mass of flesh as her orgasm rolled through her body. However, he was so deep, and she was stretched so wide, it was more of a rippling along the giant's cock. All of her stretched nerve endings were exalting in this glorious feeling, and happily transmitting their exaltation to Izzy's brain with fireworks exploding behind her eyes. Izzy felt the passionate eruption in her body, from the tingling in her scalp to the curling of her toes. Her body forgot how to breathe for a few seconds.

The giant filled each of his big hands with one of Izzy's tight ass cheeks, folded her legs against her breasts and then he started pulling his massive cock all the way to Izzy's pussy lips. To Izzy, it felt like he was turning her cunt inside out as her pussy lips clung to his mighty shaft. Then the giant started to hammer all the way back to her cervix, driving her clinging lips forcefully back into a spasmodic quim. With her clit stretched so tight every stroke of the giant's cock sent Izzy into a new level of orgasm. Olga was holding her tight as her orgasms became so intense that her eyes would roll to the back of her head and then refocus until the next cum consumed her.

The giant was hammering into her so hard and fast that her body couldn't adjust to this massive invader. It left her pussy cramping, trying to grab onto the huge aggressor and slow it down. The same stretched nerve endings that were rejoicing a few minutes ago were now being stimulated over and over with no respite. They began to cry and beg for a break, or some slow sensuous loving.

Ed felt his cock explode in his pants. He couldn't wait any more. Izzy was wanton, bawdy, and kinky as her impassioned form writhed in orgasmic bliss unlike anything he had ever seen. He knew this had opened up a whole new dimension of sexuality between them.

Olga continued to lovingly caress and kiss her loving vixen as her pussy was being relentlessly pummelled. She watched the bliss on her face momentarily turned to pain as her body would seize around her over stimulated pussy. With each new hard constricting orgasm, Izzy's pussy would clamp down hard on the massive invading cock. However, the giant would use his strength to just drive through her spasms and keep fucking this dream body.

Ever since Kong saw Izzy stripped and bound by Olga, and watched her sensuous form contort in massive orgasms, he knew he had to have this woman. He didn't know how but now he was fucking that centerfold body and even now it was all he thought about. When Olga called and told Kong about trying to make Izzy's fantasy a reality, the giant jumped at the chance and in the intervening days his obsession with fucking Izzy consumed him.

The minute the giant felt his cock fully gripped by Izzy's tight grasping pussy all reason left him. That tight tiny body with those huge breasts heaving and wallowing in front of him drove him mad with lust. Kong had never seen anything as erotically beautiful or as elegant as this woman now impaled on his cock, not even in the porn movies. He knew if he fucked her good enough, she would leave her wimpy husband and be with a real man, him.

After that first stroke the giant became a rutting animal trying to tame the pussy wrapped around his cock. When he felt her climax clamping her pussy around him, he knew she would be his. Each time her body crushed his cock, he would redouble his efforts to tame her and use his brute strength to plough through her tight resisting pussy and force his cock into her.

For Izzy, the beautiful stretching and deep feelings in her pussy were rapidly turning into a hard and painful experience. The giant was pounding into her hard, fast and deep without any regard to letting her pussy accommodate him. He was in a rutting lust and Izzy was just the vessel for him. There was no love here and she longed for Ed to make love to her. All Izzy could think about was getting away from this rutting animal, having Ed save her from this and have him make love to her again. She knew Ed would save her from Olga and Kong if she just asked.

At the same time with her clit so exposed any stimulation was sending her into an orgasmic frenzy, but she wasn't just getting any stimulation, she was being massively stimulated. Her orgasms were not the erotic and loving kind that she and Ed experienced, but instead these were hard and forceful, and they tried to bend her body to their will. She was being driven and pushed places she wasn't sure she wanted to go.

Izzy was calling Ed's name and pleading as each orgasm rocked her body to its core and she was losing all muscle control. She was exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Izzy's body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition, with every muscle popping against her skin. Her muscles were distended and cramped from the hard unrelenting orgasms until finally, she was hanging loosely by her wrists.

"Ed... Oh Gggod Ed... please... no more... can't stop... please... oh God please... I can't breathe... Ed save me... please save me," she whispered so softly he could barely hear her over the roar of the crowd.

When Ed heard Izzy pleading, one look at her and he knew she was past her limits and the pleasure she had felt in the beginning was now turning into something else. Ed saw the love of his life in pain and what was euphoria a few minutes before quickly turned into panic. Ed jumped on the stage, tried to push Olga aside and grab the giant, but Olga grabbed him. He looked at her as the giant kept pounding Izzy hard and fast.

Ed gave Olga a harsh look and turned back to Izzy just as the giant pulled his cock out of his wife and began to spray her with pulses of his seed. His pulsing jets of cum covered her from her breasts to her knees as she hung exhausted in her bondage cuffs. Olga thrust a towel into his hands as Ed rushed to unbind Izzy from the stripper pole.

Izzy's eyes were still lost in a fog of overwhelming orgasmic overload and as he unbuckled her cuffs her taxed body slumped into his arms. Ed wrapped the towel around her as the crowd went wild behind him. The noise made by the audience was deafening, but neither Ed nor Izzy heard anything. Ed quickly wrapped his arms around her, lifted her off the pole and cradled her in his arms and left the building with Izzy's nude, limp form in his arms.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12