Date Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Damian plans to take Elliot away as his own.
3.6k words
4.63
5.8k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter, Elliot and Damian make love in her bedroom one last time before eloping.

*

Two months had passed since that fated, wonderful evening, Elliot's 'anniversary,' when she first fell to her Beast and discovered the absolute joy of submitting herself to sexual slavery. Every day and night over those last sixty days had been an endless torrent of insatiable lust, of being mercilessly fucked, defiled, and used by the beautiful Dalmatian that she now recognized as her one true master.

It'd been two months of constant, unimaginable bliss for the depraved housewife, a rapid discovery of her own real desires to be nothing more than a well-bred slave to a ruthless, inhuman creature, an Animal, to Damian. A lot had changed in everyone's lives over these last two months, and yet even now they were all about to make their biggest transition yet.

Elliot currently stood in her bedroom on the second floor, only a few feet away from the bed that she shared every night with her still hopelessly loving husband. Her arms crossed her chest, a hand resting under her chin and a calm yet sinfully wicked smile gently gracing her face. Right now she was doing nothing more than looking out of her window, watching all the activity happening just across the street.

Damian was moving out of the neighborhood, out of the state. This was made blatantly obvious by the massive moving truck parked in front of his house and the numerous movers carrying furniture and boxes out of the rapidly emptying home.

The news had come as quite a shock to Frank, having learned his best friend of the last decade was suddenly moving farther away then they'd been since before college. To say the human was taking it a bit rough would be an understatement. Even now, Frank was rushing his work at his office just so he could have enough time to drop by on his lunch and say his final goodbyes to the Canine who'd been by his side for almost ten years.

Elliot hummed in slight amusement as she continued to watch the movers work. It was a little bit ironic, had this occurred just three months ago, the female figured she might have been almost relieved to see the Dog leaving her and her husband in peace for good. She would've gladly stood up here in the window, grinning in relief as she watched the Dalmatian load his final bags and drive out of her neighborhood and out of her life for the final time.

But things had changed. She wasn't watching Damian in the street below with the anticipation of soon being at ease thanks to his absence. In fact, Damian wasn't down helping the movers at all right now... and she wasn't alone to celebrate her freedom.

A growl sounded right behind Elliot's ear, forcing a delightful shiver to run up her lusciously exposed back. Damian had been enjoying her beautiful nakedness from behind as she was framed in the light from the window. But her flawless flesh was way too tempting for him to merely watch, to not enjoy to his fullest capacity as its' owner.

Elliot's breath caught in her throat as she felt the rabid, furred paws of her assailant grab her hips from behind. His molten breath was on the nape of her neck, still snarling in savage lust as his fuzz-softened chest pressed forcibly into her back, pushing her perfectly rounded breasts right into the glass of the window.

A low groan of submissive anticipation escaped Elliot's lips as she felt her Bestial lover press close on her from behind, smother her in a display of primal possessiveness. She felt his furious red cock slide up between the inviting caress of her ass cheeks, the needy Canine slowly beginning to rut himself against her slender, feminine figure.

"Not much longer now." Damian's words came out low and harsh, slithering right into Elliot's ears as she felt his claws dig just a little harder into her hips in preparation.

And just as easily as his voice, Damian's lethal Doggy cock found the unguarded entrance to his mate's pussy and slid right inside. Elliot breathed out a long, heavenly sigh as inch after countless inch of his inhumanly beautiful cock penetrated her. Both his length and her insides were already thoroughly slickened with the proof of their sinful love, so it was an almost relaxing moment as the Beast filled her to the brim one more time.

Elliot's eyes rolled up, staring into the cloudy blue sky, her tongue lolling out of her drunkenly-happy smile. The woman's frail fingers gripped the window frame as her lover's savage paws kneaded and rolled over her hips. Another swampy, warm breath washed over her neck as Damian expressed his own pleasure, the ball of his knot finally coming to press against Elliot's plushy pussy lips.

Nestled completely in the loving warmth of his slave's delectable, obedient body, Damian's arms slithered further, wrapping possessively around the female's delicate tummy as he began to slow pump his Bestial length in and out of her lust-dripping cunt. Elliot choked out soft moans of bliss, her toes curled into the carpet beneath them as she could only helplessly allow the Beastman to ravish her body to his heart's content.

Savage growls and breathy sighs filled the room and fogged the window as the adulterous wife relished in the ecstasy of allowing her body to be used by the inhuman Beast that she called her lover.

Damian kept their rhythm steady, slow as he deliberately pumped his cock deep through his pet's blissfully soft love channel. He'd already ravished and violated this woman in the most sinful and primal ways countless times in the last few hours; he could take this time to just leisurely enjoy his well-earned female prize. Of course, that didn't stop him from carving out his dominance as deep into his slave's body as he was physically able.

Damian knew that this moment would be the culmination of their relationship, and of his lifelong lust for the woman, his uncompromising need to take her, to claim her as his property, even she was already pledged to his best friend. Today he'd mark her as his, make it his sole right to own and enslave her forever.

"Are you sure you're ready to go through with this?" Damian growled even as he flexed himself inside the weak-hearted female. He was not at all uncertain of her response, he just needed to hear her say it right now.

But Elliot just shivered in euphoria as his gnarled tip demandingly carved itself against her cervix. She heard the timbre of his voice, he wasn't seriously asking her a question, he was just delighting in her total submission to him; and she was more than happy to confess to her own desires.

Elliot sighed, totally lost in bliss. Stretching one arm up, she slipped her hand back behind her lover's head, digging her fingers into his wonderfully decadent fur and pulling him even closer into herself.

"I've been ready since the moment I first felt your knot break me!"

Elliot quivered and moaned as she let herself succumb to the absolute pleasure as the Dalmatian fucked himself straight into her core. There hadn't once been a moment's hesitation, and from the first night Frank abandoned their love and Damian consummated theirs, she knew it was only a matter of time before the Beast would do the right thing and take her away for good. Elliot was more than ready to abandon her old life to become the mindless slave to this Beast's pleasure, she had just wanted one last chance for Damian to fuck her in Frank's house, the place where she finally discovered her love for Beast cock. And the sinful wife couldn't deny a small part of her had wished Frank would catch them like this, learn the truth just before the end.

Hearing the total obedience and lust in her voice, Damian couldn't contain himself any longer. His arms squeezed relentlessly around the female's narrow midsection as he hilted himself right to the base of his knot, teeth grinding as he snarled his gratitude.

As soon as the Canine's throbbing knot was just about to force her aching slit to open and receive it, Elliot felt his massive shaft pulse like a giant heart before he released himself inside her. The blasphemous vixen wailed her utter delight as she felt the boiling-hot seed of her beloved, Bestial master fill her one more time, pounding against the womb it so rightfully deserved to conquer and inseminate.

It hadn't been their hardest love, but the Dalmatian and his bitch were still left catching their breaths as they came down from the heights of their adulterous orgasms. Elliot's arm fell from the Dog's neck and once more helped to brace herself against the window. Damian's grip slackened and now barely clung to his mate's sweltering hips. Having already spent much of its' lust on the woman after dozens of previous orgasms, the Canine's blazing cock softened rather quickly, and while still retaining the impressive mass only a Beast could possess, it did shrink enough that he easily slid it from Elliot's well-loved cunt, flopping threateningly out as it was followed by a healthy flow of his potent sperm.

"We should... probably head back... pack our suitcases..." Damian expressed with a quiet finality as he caught his breath, his paws slowly releasing the stolen female as he backed away a step.

As Elliot was still breathing out her ragged comfort, her eyes focused once more on the world beyond Damian's cock. More specifically, Elliot focused on the street below them where the moving truck was finally pulling away, now leaving her and Damian as the only two living things between their two houses.

Elliot could feel her heart pulsing faster, even after that vigorous exercise she'd enjoyed at the end of a Dog's dick. She realized this was really it, the moment she left her old life, her old home... her old love behind forever. A malevolent grin etched onto her face as one last, lingering desire crept into her mind.

"Not just yet." Elliot breathed out huskily as she heard Damian begin to scour for his clothing amidst the mess.

The Dalmatian stopped and just looked quizzically at the backside of his lover, waiting for her to explain what exactly she was waiting for. There wasn't hesitance in her voice, certainly not guilt.

Her legs finally stabilizing beneath her, Elliot left the window and turned to her nightstand, to the small jewelry box laid neatly atop it. She opened the box and peered down at the sole item contained inside, the beautiful Topaz necklace that Frank had gifted her the morning right before she gave herself up to Damian, the last symbol of the love she'd thought they once shared. Her grin turned even more devious.

Turning around with the box in her hands, Elliot sashayed herself up to Damian with a very suggestive smirk and a wicked glint in her eye. The Dalmatian just raised an eyebrow and waited patiently as she swayed right up to him. But without a word, Elliot merely knelt at his feet, setting the box down before gently curling her fingers around the Canine's already well-worn phallus.

Damian was skeptical, almost shocked she was still trying to coax more out of him, but he didn't raise a hand or his voice, just sat back and silently appreciated as his pet displayed her utmost love and submission for him.

"Come on big boy. Tell me you still have just a little bit more for your loyal slave." Elliot teased her powerful lover as her fingers nimbly stroked and curled around the fiery-red flesh of his Doggy pecker.

As soon as she felt it start to pulse to life, reluctantly start to engorge as blood once again began to flow down, Elliot let her tongue hang loose and gave a long, lingering lick along the cum-soaked shaft.

By the time her tongue was swirling around the tapered-tip, Damian's cock was more or less fully back to life, if not quite as potent and enthusiastic as before. But Elliot just smiled and gave one more lap along the length before suckling the gnarled point between her pouty lips. It'd do its' job.

Damian let his head hang back as a heavy sigh of contentment escaped into the air. His furred paws delicately fell atop his loving slave's pretty little head, less to hold her there and more because he didn't have anything else to brace himself against. He wasn't too sure what her goal was, but right now he was more than willing to let her do what she felt was necessary.

Finally having hardened as much as it would, Elliot let her lips slide down the length of the swollen, red rod. A muffled sound of perverse delight echoed around the Dog's flesh as Elliot allowed inch after inch of it to sink into her throat.

Slowly and lovingly, Elliot sucked her beloved master's length. Her lips traveled down the red-hot skin, bringing more and more of it inside to feel her warm, wet embrace. Her tongue luxuriously swirled around its' blissful intruder. Her slender, delicate fingers danced around and caressed the bulbous knot at the base, her body not quite to the task of taking in every part of Damian at once... just yet.

Damian had thought himself spent, but with Elliot so devotedly lapping at him, loving every inch of his length as though her life depended on it, he soon found one last spurt of life bubbling up to thank her.

Elliot could feel his muscles tense, knowing that meant he would very soon be bathing her mouth in the most potent form of his pheromones, exactly what she wanted. Pulling her head back until the red spear only just slipped past her lips, the corrupted wife wrapped her little fingers around his monstrous length and twisted her tongue ceaselessly around the tip of his cock.

A single, almost pained grunt escaped Damian's lips and his hips instinctively bucked, forcing nearly half of his cock straight back into his pet's mouth before his last climax came raging out. Elliot only happily accepted whatever her Beasty owner had to inflict upon her, humming her own delight as she felt the first burst of warm cum fill her mouth.

The rampant flavor of his masculinity almost threatened to overwhelm Elliot's mind, but after allowing one big rope of Doggy cum to drench her tongue the woman quickly pulled her lips away, one hand still masterfully wrapped around her beloved's cock as the other fumbled for the jewelry box set beside her.

In an instant, Elliot brought the jewelry box up while forcing the Canine's cock to point lower, forcing the swollen red length to spew its' load straight down inside.

Even while basking in his pleasure, Damian watched in confusion as Elliot fretted around below him, used him to fill that box to the brim until his own seed was generously spilling out from the sides. After several more long, virile ropes of his cum shot out to overflow the container, the Canine was finally well and truly spent. Elliot released her grip on Damian, only now realizing how forceful it'd been, and he had to stagger away in fear that she might still go back for it yet again.

Elliot meanwhile swallowed down the heavy load in her mouth with a look of immense satisfaction. Her eyes were glued to the box that now held her master's precious seed. The sole Topaz necklace that lay within was utterly drowned in the thick, potent fluid, so dense even the metal rose up to the surface.

Damian stumbled back to lean against a wall as he just observed Elliot, who just kept staring down at the box with an intense look pf perverse glee. She looked utterly satisfied, almost vindictively so as she watched her husband's necklace slowly bob in the ocean of fertile Beast cum she'd cast it into.

As Damian just continued to catch his breath after that (admittedly kind of unwanted) orgasm, Elliot slowly stood up, obviously cautious and careful not to spill any more of the box's lovely contents. Tenderly, the debased wife stepped around the bed to the other side, to Frank's nightstand, and gingerly placed the box and its' contents down where she knew it'd eventually be found. It now lay beside a sealed envelope that Elliot had prepared earlier, knowing she'd be too busy later having her mind fucked in half to remember.

Inside the envelope would be her final words for Frank, a proper "Dear John," the last little bit of courtesy she held for that man. Craning her neck, Elliot took a final look around the bedroom she'd wasted the last three years of her life with Frank in. Everything was a mess of tossed sheets, scattered clothing, toppled furniture, and dozens of stains of girl lust and Beast cum. The fallen wife couldn't help but smirk at the damage her and Damian's illicit love had left in its' wake. Before she left him for good, Elliot wanted to make sure Frank knew just what happened to his wife within their bed.

There were no more bags or items waiting for her to collect in this home. Beyond a couple of suitcases filled with clothes (something she wouldn't need to wear much of from now on,) Elliot had only packed a few personal belongings that were already safely stashed in Damian's car. She didn't want to take anything from Frank into her new life with her new Beasty master.

Thinking on that final note, Elliot's grin turned far more depraved, cruel, and hypnotically sexy, knowing she had one last piece of Frank to throw away. She turned back towards the nightstand, looking down to the jewelry box, seeing that Topaz necklace still engulfed in the Dog's seed, a much better gift in her mind. Then she raised her hand to her face, taking a last glance at the gorgeous diamond ring that Frank had pledged to her on their wedding day.

Humming in twisted bliss, Elliot pulled the ring from her finger and dropped it straight into the pool of seed beside the necklace. This was all she wanted Frank to find, to have left of her. A few parting words and his precious ring and necklace, the symbols of his love for her, sunken and forgotten in the seed of a Beast. She wanted Frank to see and understand completely that her old life with him was gone, his love for Elliot rejected, overtaken, and drowned out by Damian's lust.

Elliot took a deep breath to herself, feeling utterly and completely content with everything. That was the last thing she needed to do to cast off her old life.

"I'm ready." Elliot finally said as she turned back towards Damian, who apparently had finally gotten himself redressed as she gave her last 'farewell' to Frank.

The alluringly scornful wife swayed her hips towards her lover, giving him the indication that she had no intention of dressing herself. Damian merely eyed her nudity, partly in uncertainty but certainly drinking in her luscious figure as he did whenever given the opportunity. He did love to appraise what he owned, after all.

"Are you really sure you want to go outside looking like that?" The Dalmatian asked in bemusement.

But Elliot only smirked darkly for Damian, her eyes betraying everything, her uncompromising love and devotion to the Dog and complete disregard for her old husband and life.

"I've got nothing left to hide." Elliot moaned out wickedly as she came right up to the beautiful Beast, bringing a hand up to tantalizingly trace her finger down his lithe, muscular chest.

"I want to show the whole world that I'm nothing more than your pet." As the ravishing female continued her smile turned both more loving and more depraved.

HighLumin
HighLumin
584 Followers
12